Viva! Ronni

Story Info
A nooner and a neighbor.
1.1k words
4.19
46.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's see, where do I start with Veronica? In a nutshell, she's petite, hard-bodied and she's a sex-crazed, Latin dynamo. She's the embodiment of that young, seemingly meek librarian who's off the clock at five and on the cock by six. Only this "librarian" works in a comic book store. A library of sorts, I suppose. Her sinuous frame is amazingly petite and limber which makes my Latin lover easy to manhandle. Okay, she's a spinner. In fact, at first glance she could be mistaken for a teenager. But that's another fantasy altogether. Sure, sometimes I feel like I'm robbing the cradle. Only this little girl is perfectly developed and perfectly legal.

Her beautifully sloped B cups look like D's on her pint-sized, Catholic schoolgirl figure. And they're adorned with the crown jewels of nipples. Small like her. Deep brown. Exactly symmetrical. And seemingly always cold. Her black curly hair falls around her shoulders and it's all one length. So it erotically hangs in her face during just about everything. In fact, right now it's tangled around my purple stiffy as she gives me one of her famous porn star blowjobs. I swear she stimulates every nerve ending within reach. Like a skilled professional, her hand leads with slow, controlled strokes that compliment her expert fellatio. Slowly up and down the entire length of my north-pointing pole. Stopping only occasionally to work one of my balls like a cheerleader with a Blowpop. Ronni is one of those rare finds that actually enjoys giving head more than most people enjoy getting it. She's very much in touch with her sexuality and is completely uninhibited. She knows what she wants and she speaks her mind. And in the throws of passion she speaks in Spanish.

She rushed over to my place on her lunch break. She's very punctual when it comes to her noon pony ride. I live in an old brick loft. First floor. I'm lying on the couch. She's topless and all over my jock. Unfortunately the curtains in here fail to cover the entire window. Which may not be so unfortunate after all. Because outside my window, what do I see, but my foxy upstairs neighbor staring back at me. She appears to be walking her dog. Although she's not doing much in the way of walking. She seems transfixed on the oral fiesta going on in here. Then our eyes meet and she coyly disappears.

Excited by the peeper, I reach over and pull up Ronni's mini skirt as she feverishly wiggles her panties down to her ankles. Then I position her across the arm of the sofa with her tight brown ass ready to receive my pleasure. Her face is buried in the cushions. Which is good because if she knew we had an audience the show would be over. Her soft taco is already soaked in her juice as her tiny ass bucks and begs for my meat. I ease it in slowly and deliberately. Teasing her inch by inch. For a senorita with such an insatiable appetite, this is torture for her. But it looks and feels just fine from where I'm standing. Her underwear still cling to her right ankle. Her skirt is pushed up around her lower back. She's so incredibly moist that as soon as I'm completely buried in her, I feel her creamy taco sauce begin to drip from my love sack. I masterfully work her from behind as she talks dirty to me in Spanish. Her muffled words are incomprehensible but a real turn-on nonetheless. It won't be long before I sow my seeds of love all over her back.

Then to my surprise, the fascinated voyeur is back at my window for an encore. Is she serious? I mean, does she think I can't see her? Or does she not care? Is this heaven? I'm giving it. Ronni's taking it. And the neighbor's watching it. I look down at Ronni. Her supple tits bounce rhythmically as I pound her like a dog. That does it. Between my little Spanish fly and the peeping neighbor, I can't maintain my composure any longer. But I really want to put on a good show for the observer. I mean, hell I want her to come back for the sequel. Then just as I'm about to blast, I take my meat out of her taco and jack myself off using Ronni's wet ass cheeks. I'm like, titty fucking her buns. I make sure the gallery is still watching before I cover Ronni in my creamy queso. I even managed to hit one out of the park and into that sexy, black hair of hers.

As Ronni moans in satisfaction, I pump the remaining drops of my creamy filling onto her hungry slice. Then I look up and Little Miss Curious and we share a lusty stare through the window. She's seems startled yet she doesn't leave. Well, the show must go on. Just then my circulation increases where I need it most. I use my free hand to spread my deposit over Ronni's back. That should pacify her long enough for me to give the peeper her money's worth. As I regain my stature, I gently rub my swollen head all over Ronni's hot puffy taco. She squirms and begs for me to enter. But I've got a private show of my own going on over here. Ronni's co-starring in it but couldn't be the wiser. I continue rubbing her the right way and stroking myself at the same time. My eyes, however, remain fixed on the girl outside. Her eyes flutter back and forth between my gaze and my grip. Once again, it's too much for me. My body convulses like I'm being electrocuted and I drain what's left in my sack onto Ronni's beautiful brown eye. The audience seems pleased. She smiles and waves to me as she reluctantly walks away.

I'm standing there, literally drained and nearly unconscious, when Ronni asks what's so important outside the window. She springs up from the sofa and dashes to the window to see what's there. My shiny glaze oozes down her back and legs. Of course our lone fan has already cleared the stands, so I managed to dodge that bullet. But now I've got to tell Ronni that she's gonna need to wash her hair. And she has to be back at the "library" in fifteen minutes. This is where her spicy Latin temper takes charge. But it's a small price to pay for the lunchtime buffet I just feasted on. Surely this isn't the last I'll see of my neighbor. And if I make it a regular matinee, it won't be the last she sees of me. I'll keep you posted.