Viva Woodbridge: Scenario 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith stayed between Erika's thighs, devouring her pussy, until Erika let out a sigh and went limp. When Meredith raised her head, I leaned down to kiss her, wanting to taste Erika on her lips. While we were recovering, I looked at the clock and realized that it was getting late and we had an early start for training in the morning. I invited the ladies to stay over and, since I had a king-size bed and they apparently had both been stuck in rooms with two full-size beds, they accepted. They both debated going back to their rooms but neither wanted to get dressed again, so we ended up crawling under the covers and snuggling together. The idea of getting to bed early so we'd be rested up the next morning didn't pan out so well as we couldn't keep our hands off of each other and only ended up getting a few hours of sleep. We all agreed, however, that there would be plenty of time to sleep once we were no longer together and, ultimately, didn't get much sleep the next night, either.

12