Vive La Difference!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

When her glaring glower of affronted outrage doesn't leave her evil-minded husband in flames, Jackie starts to laugh. Reaching out, and patting the bulge tenting Alex's shorts, she coos a taunting, "Well fine then...but buddy boy it's your loss!" Abruptly spinning away, she heads for the door. Turning back, she eyes a grinning Alex speculatively, then says, "You know things might get a bit more interesting if ..."

Five:

Alex is waiting, his story ready, when his nephews come charging back down the stairs. Deciding it's probably for the best, but still sorry they'd missed seeing their bare ass naked Aunt scurrying up those same stairs, he stops them with a gesture and a, "Whoa there!" Then, as they exchange nervous glances and shuffle impatiently, he reminds himself that it's only a white lie after all, and explains, "Sorry guys, but I need to put in some office time!" hoping he isn't laying it on to thick, he tells them, "Cheer up guys! Hell, you'll never miss me...and anyway, Jackie's here! So shit, try to have a little fun...OK!" Poor Alex, our hero's feeling just a wee bit guilty. After all, even if it's Jackie's plan, he's the one deliberately, if only slightly misleading his nephews.

One anonymous twin delivers an almost sincere sounding, "Wow, that's a bummer!" The other one calls out, "Yeah, that really bites," and together they bolt for the back door. Surprised when one of his nephews stops at the door, he isn't surprised to hear him ask, "Hey, but you'll be home for dinner right?" Alex's nod is affirmative, but he's already through the door, calling back over a tan shoulder, Cool, so maybe we can do pizza?"

Alone in the kitchen, our hero is wondering if he should wait around for Jackie. He figures it could be a long wait, and decides he'd much rather be in position, ready when she makes her grand entrance. Mind made up, he grabs a cold beer, and starts for his office. Of course, and wouldn't the twins be surprised, but that office is upstairs, and not in some imagined downtown high-rise.

Settling in, Alex leans back, propping his bare feet up on his battered, old, but much loved cherry wood desk. Meanwhile, down in the pool, busy with their loud and rowdy horseplay the twins don't have a clue. So OK, it's not exactly a ringside seat, but Alex figures he's going to have a terrific view of whatever hyjinks go down! Not only that, but our hero knows that kicked back in his darkened office, no one is going to spot him playing the peeping Tom.

Waiting is a bitch...right? Sure, and it's left Alex time to speculate, and to worry. Isolated up in his office, he's wondering if he's actually being a voyeur. Horrors, and isn't that awfully close to being a pervert? Whoa there, luckily he's read the definition. If he's remembering correctly, doesn't it say, "One who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point?" Well yeah, it does, and sure, Alex supposes that his office could be construed as a secret vantage point. OK sure, but then, so what, he's thinking? Maybe he's isolated, but like a game day announcer perched up in the broadcast booth, he feels more like a spectator. That silly sounding comparison teases a rumbling chuckle out of our hero. After all, what he's anticipating could qualify as a sporting event; which as he knows, watching Jackie in action certainly is! Still, and no doubt about it, our hero would much rather be in the audience; right there, up close and personal.

Not surprisingly, Alex prefers team sports. Why not; after all, our hero knows that where Jackie's involved, team sports are always more fun! He's been there too, sometimes playing audience, satisfied to watch, utterly captivated by the sensual spectacle of one of her wild, uninhibitedly erotic romps. Still, and whether it was one of the times with another man, a woman, or better yet, one of the wickedly erotic combinations, there was always the possibility of his joining in. Sometimes he did; and OK, maybe that's usually! Then, sometimes, the kick was in being close enough to reach out, playfully push her head down, and bury some lucky guy's penis deep in her throat. Sure, and then sometimes it was enough to stare in mesmerized awe, panting encouragingly, or maybe even to toss out the occasional helpful suggestion. Just now though, poor Alex figures he might just as well be watching TV. Only, yippee, he knows whatever goes down, at least it's going to be live!

Six:

Eager and about ready to burst with anticipation our hero spots Jackie. Our Heroine gets things off to a breathtaking start, making a dramatic, eye-popping entrance! Naturally, the twins instantly spot their Aunt, decked out in a shimmering black, barely there thong bikini. Alex stares too, wondering if it's new. Anyway, he's sure he's never seen it before, and figures no one with less then 20/20 vision would be able to see the practically microscopic thing at all!, Whether the twins see it or not, their splashing horseplay comes to an abrupt end.

Jackie's black shoulder length hair, pulled back in to a ponytail, swings in time to the motion of her suggestively swaying hips. No one's noticed, and no wonder, but she's carrying a towel in one hand, and a bottle of sunscreen in the other. Whistling and hooting, her gaping nephew's feast their eye's on their Aunt's barely restrained, truly spectacular breasts. Poor Alex, with only a rear view, he's forced to settle for a terrific view of her delightfully curvy ass, bare except for the thong nestled between its firm round cheeks.

Still doing a slow strut across the patio, Jackie tosses that bottle of sunscreen, sending it arching, high above a pair of suddenly focused twins. Ignoring the playful tussle as they fight for it, she turns her back on them. Then, flashing Alex a wink, she drops her towel on a recliner. Bending over, it isn't by accident that her long legs are spread so invitingly wide apart. With that gorgeous ass of hers on proud display, our heroine takes her sweet time arranging that towel to her satisfaction.

Watching his sexy young wife stretch out face down, Alex asks himself, why? Of course he knows why! Why else, it's so she can better tantalize, flirt, and play the tease! So naturally, Alex is expecting it when she reaches back and unties her bikini's top. When she pulls it free, holding it up before letting it drop, Alex wants to applaud, but he's too busy smothering his laughter. Shameless, Jackie glances over her shoulder, coaxing, "Come on boys...you can...what, each take a side!"

Quicker even then he can think, go for it, Alex's nephews were slathering oil over every exposed inch of her curvaceous bodies glistening tan skin. Only, and he's noticed alright, but they aren't daring to reach under for a feel of his wife's bared breasts, or to slip slippery fingers in to her tiny black thong either., too bad, he's thinking , knowing the temptation must be driving those boys just about fucking nuts! Anyway, all he's doing is watching. It's enough, and it has him about ready to scream, and about ready to reach for his cock too! Not about to tear his eyes away from that erotic tableau, he watches their hands slip sliding up and down Jackie's long legs. Groaning, he almost covers his eyes when they paused to, oh so sensuously stroke the glistening, silkily smooth skin of her inner thighs. He's still watching though, as their hands move up those sleekly muscled thighs, and begin fondling and caressing the succulent swell of her waiting ass. Damn if he isn't right too, Jackie does look like she's about to start purring!

Jackie finally shoos the twins away; but like a pair of pesky mosquitoes, they keep circling back. Not that Alex blames them. After all, he knows if he had a hard stinger throbbing in his shorts the way his hovering nephews do, well sure, he'd be buzzing around Jackie too. Our heroine is glistening, glinting like an oil slick in fact. Alex figures she's in serious need of about a gallon of degreaser. He's also quite sure those poor twins are in serious need of either some hot pussy or a cold shower. Their options limited, they opt for a cool dip in the pool. Wanting to whoop himself, Alex watches Jackie, whooping like a banshee as she splashes in right behind them.

Sun shimmering off bare breasts, Jackie stands in waist deep water, fists planted challengingly on her hips. Grinning mischievously, her head's cocked coquettishly. It would appear, for the moment at least, that she's content to watch a pair of speechless twins hungrily eyeballing the strikingly erect nipples jutting from her perfectly sculpted breasts. Knowing the effect it's going to have, the tease tilts her head back, giggles, arches her back, and reaches around to slowly squeeze the water out of her ponytail. Of course, Alex isn't exactly immune, in fact, our hero's intimately aware of the effect of those provocatively and oh so deliberately thrust out bare breasts.

Understandably, the twins are looking positively ravenous. Alex sees, and isn't surprised when without as much as an exchanged glance his nephews are suddenly on the move. Their eager scramble is of course aimed straight at Jackie. Laughing, and obviously ready for the onslaught, our heroine takes a hasty step back, ordering, "Whoa there, not so fast boys!"

They stop alright! Frozen in place, they both mutter the same, "Oh fuck," because their Aunt's standing there, using her hands to swipe glistening droplets of water off the tan perfection of her breasts. It 'shows, and Alex isn't the only one who thinks they look ready to pounce. They are, but not giving them the chance, Jackie coolly turns away, and climbs out of the pool. That leaves Alex amused, but wondering just what her next move is going to be. One thing is certain, at least in his over heated mind, and that's that his sexually adventurous wife isn't down there looking for a tan!

Nailing our hero with a discreetly delivered, but absolutely wicked grin, Jackie grabs both the sunscreen, and the towel. Then, returning to the edge of the pool, towel swinging and snapping, she does a brief, but sizzling, and downright nasty little dance. Once again, poor Alex is left wondering who's who. He couldn't tell which twin yelled, "Come on, take it off," or which one added a growled, "Yeah, do it, let's see you get naked!" Sure he's Disappointed, but not surprise when Jackie doesn't oblige.

While expectations soar, Jackie stands there, a hip shot, one knee bent, and her smoldering eyes locked on her nephews. Only Alex can't tell whether she's snickering or giggling. Delightfully distracted, he no longer cares! Jackie sits that bottle of sunscreen down, grinning wickedly as she carefully folds the towel. Loving it, he mutters a quiet, "Oh fuck me," when, with a dancer's grace she kneels on it. That did it alright, apparently banned from the stage, their in frantic need of a front row seat, leaving them crowded right up against the edge of the pool. Only, Alex is pleased to see that Jackie is strategically positioned just out of their reach.

While a couple of frustrated horn dogs gawk and moaned theatrically, Jackie gets busy, sensuously and maddeningly slowly smoothing more sunscreen over her thighs, belly, and of course what the twins think of as a pair of, fucking awesome tits. No dummy, Alex correctly supposes that his unstoppable wife is only getting warmed up! Anyway, there's heat flashing in the glittering depths of her eyes, as our heroine toys with her audience, provocatively rolling a duo of darkly swollen nipples between thumb and finger. In a sultry voice laced with a teasing challenge, she asks, "Bet these things aren't the only things hard and throbbing...huh boys?" Considering his own condition, Alex figures that's a pretty good bet!

Jackie's fingers are dancing over the waistband of her thong. Only it's a tease, and Alex knows it. He just wishes he could tell the incorrigible wench to get on with it already! Of course, he's ready to forgive the tormenting tart, when she taunts her nephews with a chiding, "No...gosh, it's a shame you boys had to go and wear those silly swimsuits!"

Like maybe they didn't get the point, she hammers it home. Once again fingering her thong, she leans back, giggling as she spreads her legs even wider apart. Unfortunately, from his position Alex can't see it, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't know what she's up too! It's a Bummer alright; because, our hero is sure Jackie is watching her nephews stare, entranced as she runs fingertips teasingly over what he's positive is an absolutely gloriously exposed bit of camel toe. Well yeah, she is! She's also hoping the twins are thinking , oh fuck, maybe we could be staring in to the bare, glistening wet pink folds of her pussy...if only!

Point made, Jackie relents, huskily announcing, "Umm...but then you both did such a yummy job with that sunscreen...and well, I did promise...so, how about I return the favor?" Sure now that it's going to happen, Alex is nearly as giddily delirious as those twins, only he isn't looking nearly so dazed. Dazed or not, the twins don't waste any time hauling their young butt's up on to the deck.

Dodging, and laughing, Jackie playfully bats their groping hands away. Finally, our impatient heroine manages to get them turned around. Then, with an impatient Alex ready to holler, "Go for it already," Jackie starts massaging sunscreen in to one twin's broad shoulders. Their uncle's still clueless, he doesn't know whose. Well, Jackie doesn't know either; but, at least she can ask.

Sliding slippery fingers down his back and under the waistband of his trunks, she pops the question, teasing, "Like OK, so come on, which one are you?"

Predictably, she gets a smartass answer. Its bound to be Matt laughing, jabbing a finger as he proclaimed, "Hey, I'm the good looking one...so yeah, that makes him Travis, right!" Oh sure, Alex tells himself, you're also the lucky son of a bitch with my wife's hands all over his bare ass.

Jackie leans forward, whispering something Alex doesn't hear. Whatever it is, he knows it made Matt blush. Our hero is still pondering the possibilities, when Jackie slides her hands around his waist. Only they don't stop there! No, she's got one hand busily urging his legs apart. The other one has moved down, sliding over gaudily patterned trunks, and is wrapped around, what Alex has to admit is an impressive bulge. It's still there too, stroking Matt's cock through the fabric of his trunks, when she leans over, giggling as she whispers something in Travis's ear.

Whatever it was, Alex didn't hear it, but he hears Travis's whooped, "Damn straight!" Hoping it was a question, Alex figures it's the right answer. It must have been, because Jackie just slid a hand in to his trunks. Then, barely muffling a whoop, Alex watches Jackie's other hand as it disappears, sliding out of sight in to Matt's trunks. Ecstatic, he can barely believe he's actually seeing his wife, down on her knees, with a hand wrapped around each of her twin nineteen-year-old nephew's cocks. Only, and he doesn't like it, but those damn hands of hers are still out of sight. Sure, but our hero knows that's not going to last, oh Hell no!

While his nephews groan, Alex watches Jackie wriggle her hands back out of their trunks. Then, before they have time to pitch a bitch, she's squirming her way between them. No doubt wondering what's up, they look down right startled when she slips in to the pool. Turning quickly back to face them, she doesn't even give Alex a glance; forget about a wink and a grin!

Alex never even noticed! Our hero was much to busy, sure, trying to figure out what made Jackie decide to go for Matt first. Whatever it was, and he meant to ask alright, but it was Matt's trunks she latched on to. Then, with his unseen Uncle, silently egging him on, Matt lifted up, watching his Aunt yank them down his legs. Squealing an unmistakably jubilant, "Oh...yes," Jackie pulled them off, and sent them flying.

Alex is left shaking his head, marveling at his ballsy wife's style., Even before she leaned in to plant a lingering kiss on Matt's balls, Alex saw her slide a hand back in to Travis's trunks. Out of sight, that hand was pumping busily away, on what he sure hoped was a big, hard hunk of cock! In any case, she'd gone for it even before her fast flicking tongue had made it even half way up the jerking length of brother Matt's cock. Only Alex couldn't help noticing there wasn't a whole lot of long for her to lick her way up; but then, there was an awful lot of thick! So, he's left to watch, while our heroine races her tongue Up, down, and all around, pausing only so she can swirl its darting tip caressingly around a seriously fat cock's even fatter head. Then, Alex thinking she looks awfully cute; she sucks Matt's balls in to her mouth, tugs Travis's trunks off, and tosses them aside.

So what if it wasn't particularly thick? Alex could see there was a whole lot of Travis's hard cock poking out above the fist Jackie had wrapped around it. That's when it occurred to our hero that finally, there was a way to tell their twin nephews apart. Right, and a chuckling Alex tells himself, if that boy's cock turns out to be as thick as his brother's, wow now, won't my cock-loving wife be in cock heaven! No wonder that even from his lofty perch, he could see the glint of a mischievous twinkle in her dark eyes. Why not, after all she was greedily working on a whopping mouthful of one nineteen year olds thick cock, while energetically slamming her fist up and down the long hard length of another one's!

Catching everyone off guard, Jackie makes a sudden switch. Going right for it, she swoops in, closing her lips around the dark head of Travis's cock, and sends them rocketing down its full length. Definitely impressed, Alex murmurs an unheard, "Way to go baby; wow now, that has to be a good nine inches of hard cock you just gulped down!" Of course he'd also been suitably impressed when she'd easily deep-throated, what he figured was six fat inches of Matt's dangerously thick cock.

Familiar with his wife's wicked ways, Alex has a good idea of what's on her erotically inflamed mind. Sure, as he knows, Jackie can get positively orgasmic using her skilled mouth, working it until, with hunger flaring in her eyes, she's gulping down streaming torrents of thick hot cum. This time, not only does our heroine have two cocks to tantalize, but she's actually going down on her twin nephews, and doing it with her husband playing voyeur. Alex is certain their aunt's plan is to get them off just as fast as she can. Even better, he's betting the greedy little show-off takes both her nephews, with her lips locked around the base of their cum erupting cocks.

Our intrepid heroine has a fist slowly pistoning up and down the chunky length of Matt's cock. Multitasking, she's got Travis's nine inches sliding through her lips. Twisting them teasingly up its spit slicked length, she pauses, then drives them down, slamming that long cock's swollen head in to her throat. Then, what else, she does it over and over again! Excruciatingly slowly, or a rapidly pistoning blur, it doesn't matter, with every round trip that cock drives back in past her lips, and on through the fiery wet heat of her mouth. By now, Alex doubt's that she's even aware that she's working in front of an audience of two, and of course, a solitary spectator. He's wrong of course, and our hero should know better!

Alex sees Travis's back arch, while Jackie's cheeks work like bellows. She's obviously sucking hard as her lips continue to rocket up and down. When her furiously pumping lips come to a halt at the bottom of that nine-inch shaft of rigidly erect cock, Alex knows it's OK if she stops sucking. Travis's hands tangle in her hair, while Alex and Matt watch her swallow every fountaining spurt of her wide eyed nephews cum.

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers