Vive La Difference!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Alex wanders over, wanting a closer look. A firm believer in that old saw, snooze you lose, Alex saunters on around, lifts our heroine's head, and with a not so gentle nudge slips eight inches of cock between her lips. Playfully, he pops just his cock's head in and out of Jackie's pouty lips. Catching the dangerous flash of annoyance in her eyes, he wonders if maybe its time he uses his hips, and sends another deep thrust in to his wife's very accommodating throat. Compromising, he watches his nephew hammer hard thrust after hard thrust in to her. Meanwhile he slowly eases his full length between her lips, luxuriating in the feel of his cock's big head moving between his wife's soft lips and the tight wet heat of her throat.

Alex has been keeping an eye on Travis, and sees his hands move back, locking on to his Aunt's hips. Matt scrambles back, his eyes never wandering. Totally unaware of his audience, Travis slams home a rapid-fire flurry of ass slapping thrust, letting loose with a single savage, "Yes!"

If Travis's position on the floor is any indication, it's over. Alex is nodding his approval, intending to give his nephew a big at a boy, only later

While Travis sits on his ass, looking up at the pink, wetly glistening pussy already beginning to leak trickling rivulets of his cum, his brother stares, nodding his approval. Meanwhile, Alex, who's still contentedly sliding slow throat penetrating thrusts in and out of their Aunt's mouth, looks up in time to catch Matt moving to kneel between her legs. From his ringside seat on the floor, clapping madly, Travis starts to laugh. It's a sight he never expected to see, and one he isn't likely to forget. Right there in front of him, his brother is going down on the pussy he just finished pumping full of cum.

Maybe it's the wet slurping sounds being forced out around his Uncle's rapidly pumping cock That catch Travis's attention. Or maybe he just got bored, because really, with his brother's head between him and his Aunt's pussy, there really wasn't much to see. Abandoning the floor, he's wandering Alex's way. Alex, being way cool greets him with the obligatory fist bump and that at a boy.

Maybe his Aunt wants to give her studly nephew an at a boy too! Her eyes are cut in his direction, and he can tell she's watching him watching her getting her mouth most thoroughly fucked. Worried about the frown on his young Nephews face, Alex, never missing a stroke, tells him, hey, honestly Jackie...loves having some guy fucking her mouth! Besides, a guy damn near has too, because, well...she has this nasty habit of getting distracted when someone's eating her pussy!"

Suddenly our hero, who's been holding back, is consumed by his own fast onrushing needs. Deciding it would be a kick to fill Jackie's mouth with a big hot load of cum, he pulls back, leaving only the cum spewing head of his cock nestled between her lips. Alex is prepared to swear she was still working to gulp down that first overflowing mouthful, when Matt's tongue apparently launched her in to what otherwise would have been a screaming orgasm. Sure, so how can it be his fault, when his next fountaining spurt ends up splashed across her face?

Never one to stop at one, with her mouth free of cock, Jackie is loudly urging Matt on, pleading, "Yes, yes, yes...oh God don't stop!", Alex doesn't think his nephew has any intention of stopping. He won't either, not if he knows what's good for him he won't!

With his Uncle out of the way, Travis decides to get back in the game. Only, Jackie's sees with horror that her nephew is working with a less then fully inflated piece of equipment. No problem, after his teasing Aunt makes him work to get the head of his cock wedged between her lips, she takes over. Lickedy-split, her nephews cock is nine inches of hard.

It's his first time holding a woman's head between his hands; certainly, when there's nothing to stop him from taking her mouth anyway he likes. Ask Alex, in his book, it's a recipe for- one: Instant, fully raging hard-on. Doing his best to imitate his Uncle, Travis proves he can multitask, Laughing while he tells Matt, "Yo bro, make her cum again! Uncle Alex says, she can cum...and suck cock at the same time...really!" Our insatiable heroine proves it too, a couple of times, even with nine hard inches of pussy flavored cock filling her mouth.

Jackie's just caught the taste of precum, when Travis sees his brother is about to try substituting cock for tongue. Egging his brother on, Travis challenges him, panting out, "Cool, sure fuck her dude...but remember...she likes it hard...you can do hard...right?" Free to whoop his approval, Alex can crow, and watch Jackie getting just what she wants, a double helping of cock, nineteen-year-old cock. Only, Our heroine's been here before, restrained, with nothing to do but entertain two lovers. Not when it's twin nephews though, one of them pounding hard twisting vagina filling thrusts in to her, while the other one's feeding her generous helpings of his nine inch cock.

Matt's holding his Aunt's ass cheeks pushed wide apart, apparently liking the sight of his thick cock's even thicker head repeatedly penetrating her vagina. Meanwhile, Travis has discovered a lazy trick. He can bob Jackie's head up and down, making her lips glide caressingly over every throbbing, wet and slippery inch of him. Alex can see it coming; sure Travis is working up to something. He is, and wondering who's going to be more surprised, his cock hungry Aunt, or his equally fun loving Uncle. His Aunt's anticipated his move, but it catches his unsuspecting Uncle. Wearing a grin as wide as one cut in to a jack-o-lantern, Travis bellows, "Oh fuck...hey Matt, watch this," and yanked his cock out of Jackie's mouth. Barely believing the young punk has the balls; Alex watches his nephew hold Jackie's head in place with one hand. Then yanking his cock out of his Aunt's mouth, he uses his free hand to direct a gushing rope of cum, absolutely burying her up turned face in the gooey white stuff.

Such timing, cum is still lying thick on our heroine's face, when Matt gets in on the act. Not about to be upstaged, not by his brother anyway, his voice ratcheting up, Matt tells the world, "Fuck me...yeah...yeah...I'm going to cum...oh fuck...I'm going to cum!" Pulling out, he unleashes one spurting stream after another, sending a drenching river of cum splashing over her ass. If his Aunt's ass is the cake, well then, Matt just iced it!

With his laughing nephews slapping a high five, Alex wants to applaud, realizes he can, and does! Thinking so far so good, he can't wait for round two; after all, he's sure his pussy-crazed nephews are just getting warmed up! He's right too, but then so is he! Besides, Jackie is practically insatiable!

Jackie does eventually call for a time-out. By then, Alex had watched his young nephews use a dizzying combination of fingers, tongue, and cock, as they energetically fingered, tongued, and fucked their Aunt through one orgasm after another. Sure, he helped out; chipping in with helpful advice, making sure none of their Aunt's erogenous zones got overlooked, and manning up to plug any prematurely vacated openings. Our hero was there, when, heroic and demanding, Jackie sarcastically announced, "So hey, what the fuck, aren't any of you bastards interested in my ass...I mean really!" Hey, it's a good thing somebody was there to tell them to go for it!

Ten:

Later after showers, Alex and his nephews are downstairs enjoying a cold beer and munching on reheated pizza. Waiting for Jackie, their enjoying a lively discussion about the differences between voyeurism, an audience, and the spectator. Figuring its as good a time as any to come clean, our hero tells his shocked Nephews about how he'd seen everything from up in his office. Convincing his doubting nephews that it was all in fun turns out to be a cinch; after all, they have sure enjoyed the results! Convincing them its loads, more fun to be part of an up close and personal audience then it is to be a lonely spectator turns out to be just as easy. Of course, as he's quick to point out, his nephews have been part of an audience for most of the day. He reminds them that they've been getting a kick out of watching each other, and later their Uncle too, and that their wile and crazy Aunt has been playing off that fact. Point already made, Alex reminds them that back when they'd been spying on their Aunt, he'd told them several times that she absolutely loves an audience. Finishing off his argument he tells them, "Fuck no, I'm no voyeur. Your Aunt knew I was up there the entire time...shit, who's idea do you suppose it was?"

It's later, but not much, when Jackie rejoins them. Looking radiant and drop dead sexy, she strolls in wearing a clingy black silk robe that almost makes it to the bottom of her lovely ass. Playing his part, Alex gets up and pours her a glass of wine. Only he isn't the only one who notices she's drinking it standing up. Sure, it's contrived, and even if it isn't exactly original, Alex intends to go along with his wife's little game.

Playing along, whether he knows it yet or not, it's Matt who asks, "Ah, well OK, so if that robe was an inch shorter I wouldn't have to ask...but, well you know...OK, I'm betting you're not wearing anything under it!"

A long leisurely sip of her wine later, Jackie purrs "Really darling? Gosh, you'll just have to come over here and find out...won't you?" When matt hesitates, his Aunt's sultry purr challenges, "No... gosh...I guess it's going to be a bet then!" Pausing for barely a heartbeat, her throaty purr suggests, "I do love oral...yeah, let's play for oral!" Then, our ballsy heroine adds a teasing, "Yeah...come on stud!"

Looking cool, her would be stud walks over, takes the glass out of her hand and sits it on the bar. Admiring his nephew's game, Alex watches him move around to stand behind his Aunt. Then, chuckling softly, he reaches around, cupping the soft ripe roundness of Jackie's breasts. Pinching first one silk clad nipple, then the other, he gives each a moan inducing twist. Sliding the robe off her shoulders, tongue flicking over his Aunt's ear, he whispers "I really...really like the way you suck my cock!"

Breasts bared, Jackie grins impishly, letting her dark eyes come to rest on Travis. Her daring Nephew loosens her robe's tie, letting black silk slide down to puddle around her feet. Thinking about the copious quantity of cum Jackie's already swallowed, Alex is half expecting to find her standing there wearing a smile and a pair of micro thong panties. Instead, naked and grinning, the twins conniving Aunt, takes Matt by the hand. Leading him toward the den, she pauses, saucily inviting, "Come on boys...a girl should have an audience!"

Bypassing the over stuffed chair, Jackie pushes Matt down on a leather sofa. Growling throatily, she coolly demands, "Off, take them off...now!" Alex is surprised a guy could get out of a pair of shorts so fast. Then, down on hands and knees, and Alex thinks looking hotter then Hell, she crawls forward, growling a menacing purr. Crooking a finger, Jackie tempts her expectant nephew, urging him to scoot forward. He does, and growling like an outraged panther, Jackie bats his legs apart, leaving his balls swinging free. Working her tongue in lazy swirls, she teases it's lightly flicking tip over every inch of her squirming nephews balls. One at a time her soft lips suck a ball in to her mouth., then with Matt's brother doing the groaning, she sucks them both in to what Alex knows from experience is a wickedly soft molten heat.

Even Alex is groaning by the time her tongue has worked its sensuous way up the thick shaft of his nephew's cock. Jackie still hasn't so much as touched that big cock's huge head, and already her tongue's left its shaft an iron hard glistening rod. Her tongue begins to swirl around that darkly engorged head. Unable to hold back Matt reaches for her.

Coming up on her knees, Jackie bats his hands away, and then grabs them. Still holding tight to her nephews hands, Alex watches her pop that big head in to her mouth, then take her time, slowly, oh so slowly gliding her lips lightly down, taking every bit of that cock in to her mouth. Just as slowly, she works her way back up, sucking all along the way. Hoping for whimpered pleas, she picks up the tempo. She stops, giving her Nephew an appraising look, then releases his hands. Knowing how close to the edge he is, she can't resist the temptation, and takes one more slow, tantalizing round trip up and down his full length.

Travis is sitting on the arm of that overstuffed chair next to his Uncle. Looking like he's about to reach for his cock, he mutters, "Fuck...how's she do it," beating Alex to it with his, "Shit...I'm about ready to cum, and she hasn't even touched me...fuck!" He's still watching though, when his Aunt slaps a hand around his brother's cock, closing her fist tightly around it. Peeking between his fingers, he's watching, when with an audible slurp she sucks Matt's balls back in to her mouth.

When his Aunt's fist begins to slowly pumped, Matt throws his head back and howls. Like a kitten with cream, while her fist pistons, her tongue lavishes her nephews balls with hot wet licks and tender teasing flicks. Only as much fun as playing spectator is, Alex notices that poor Travis is getting edgy. Why not, the poor guy's feeling left out!

Nudging his nephew, Alex points to the wetly glinting folds of pink pussy showing between his Aunt's wide spread legs. Telling Travis, "They wouldn't be spread that way if it wasn't an invitation," he gives him another nudge. That does it, and after offering his grinning Uncle a high five, he jumps up and shrugs out of his shorts. Then, naked, stiff cock pointing the way, Jackie's neglected Nephew ambles over to join the party.

Jackie's busy, so of course she doesn't bother to stop and welcome Travis. His Aunt goes right on popping the glistening head of his brother's cock in and out of her mouth, while her fist continues to fly up and down its thick shaft's slippery wet length. Considering what his wife's doing to Matt, Alex puffs out a sigh, telling himself, man, that boy has some serious staying power. Then, hoping Travis will put on a good show, Alex watches as he settles between his Aunt's legs, greeting his brother with a fist bump. With the preliminaries out of the way, he reaches down, sliding his hands over his Aunt's ass. Then using his thumbs he lifts and spreads apart her ass's cheeks. Running a finger around her vagina's opening, he adds a second, then pushes them deep in to his Aunt. After giving those fingers a few hard twisting pumps, he rips them out, and noses the head of his long cock up against that inviting opening.

One hard thrust, and for the second time that night, Alex's erotically uninhibited wife has nine inches buried in her vagina, and another thick six inches pushing in to her throat. Then, considering, Alex recalls that she's already had it the other way around too. Ah well, and in a move Alex really admires, Travis catches Jackie's wrists, pinning them to her back. Seeing that, Matt slides his hands in to Jackie's dark curls. Unfortunately, that's just when our hero thinks he hears a car door slam.

Eleven:

Predictably, the twins aren't hearing anything except the wet slurping sounds of their favorite Aunt's bobbing mouth, and the wet slaps of Travis's thighs crashing hard against her ass. So naturally, no one but Alex hears the front door. It's not until after his sister-in-law shrieks, "Oh my God," that anyone but Alex notices they have company.

Their Uncle is proud; his admittedly preoccupied nephews haven't panicked! Travis does stop pounding in and out of his Aunt, but Alex figures it's just so he can call out a somewhat shy sounding, "Ah shit, hi mom!"

Matt, always the smartass one, waves, going with a lame, but creative, "Hey, Aunty Jackie's been giving us a crash course in...ah, well like sex!"

Phyllis sits beside her blushing son, ruffling his hair, while she holds her sister-in-law's head pushed down. "Gosh guys, don't let us interrupt," she teases, snickering as she adds, "Gosh, I sure wouldn't want you to flunk out or something!" Then, leaning forward, arching one blonde eyebrow, she peers down at where her other son's cock is out of sight, buried deep in his Aunt's vagina. Alex figures she's only trying to be helpful, when she suggests, "Gosh Travis honey, I seem to remember your Aunty likes it hard...yeah right, at least that's the way your daddy fucks her!"

Looking amused, Phyllis lets go of Jackie's head and leans back. Grinning like the Cheshire cat, her cock-loving sister-in-law pops her head up long enough to wave. Then, swooping in, she swallows the entire six fat inches of Matt's waiting cock. Obviously, in a hurry, to anyone paying attention anyway, our heroine appears determined to get her nephew off, and just as quickly as she can! Her cheeks working like bellows, Jackie's sucking hard, doing it while she pumps her fist in a pistoning blur.

Jackie's still hard at it too, when her brother-in-law walks up behind Travis. Tapping his son on the shoulder, tom suggests, "Yo dude, you don't want to be greedy...so, like hurry it up!" Eager to please, Travis grabs his aunt's hips, and gets back to the serious business of pounding in a furious onslaught of fully penetrating thrusts. Only with their mother clapping and cheering her sons on, it's Matt who blast through the finish line first. One look at Travis's face, and Alex was pretty sure his hard pumping nephew was about to explode through his own finish line.

Alex watched Phyllis jump up, and pull her dress off over her head; sure Matt was still firing hot blast of cum in to his Aunt's mouth. A lacy blue bra and matching panties quickly follow his sister-in-law's dress to the floor. Then, nudging her still ejaculating son with an elbow, she ordered, "You're done...so move it buster!" Only, it's her sister-in-law's eyes she's looking in to when she adds an emphatic, "Yeah, its my turn!" Looking curious, Matt shot one quick glance up at his mother, and hurriedly scooted over. Phyllis took his place, leaned back and folded her arms under, what Alex has always considered a superb pair of perkily upturned tits. Then, staring straight in to Jackie's eyes, she slowly opened her legs, and scooted her ass right up to the sofa's edge.

Thinking it looked really cute, Alex watched his wife stare right back, shrug her shoulders, and then sensuously lick what was left of Matt's cum off her lips. Then, with one of her nephew still driving slow thrusts deep in to her from behind, our unstoppable heroine dives right in, burying her face in her sister-in-law's waiting pussy.

Looking up at his mother, Travis manages to get out, "Unreal...fuck, I do not believe this," and starts to laugh. He still is too, when he starts vigorously jack hammering thrusts in to his Aunt, obviously getting a real kick out of the fact his hard thrusts are pushing her face in to his mother's pussy. Raucously announcing, "Fuck yes...now," Travis pulls out. His timing is perfection. His cock erupts, spewing what to his Uncle seems to be an unending geyser of cum, every drop of it splashing down to decorate his Aunt's ass.

Tom is beaming like a proud father, or maybe it's just like a guy whose turn had come! Clapping his sheepishly grinning son on the back, he congratulates him with a chuckled, "Hey Travis, buddy you're a chip off the old block...damn straight!" Then ignored by his ecstatically moaning wife, and their pussy munching sister-in-law, he gives his son's ass a fatherly swat, demanding, "Move it boy...let me show you how an man does it!"

Sure Alex knew his nephews at least suspected their parents were swingers. Still and he supposes even after the rousing round of debauchery his nephews have found themselves smack in the middle of, they aren't likely to be worried about whatever's coming next. Too bad; because our instigating hero has another wicked little plot twist in mind. That's why; with Phyllis's orgasmic cries shrilling behind him, unnoticed, he's heading for the den.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers