Vive La Difference!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Jackie's tongue is still working it's magic, ripping screamed pleas for more from their sister-in-law, when our hero gets back. By then, she's holding tight to a double handful of Jackie's hair, making sure her face remains planted precisely where she wants it. Stopping to watch his brother lustily bang one ass slapping thrust after another in to Jackie, Alex understands the reason behind his sister-in- law's two-handed grip. Holding on to his prize, and not bothering to hide it, Alex patiently waits for the commotion to die down.

Well, by the time Phyllis stops repeatedly bellowing, "Again...yes...more," Tom is sitting on the floor, a limp dick dangling between his legs. No longer distracted by the sight of his father fucking his Aunt, or his mother's orgasmic cries of bliss, it's Matt who finally notices what his Uncle is holding. Exhilaration dripping from every word, he blurts out, "No way...that's so cool," quickly adding a hopeful, "Aunt Jackie's going to model it for us...isn't she?"

All eyes are on Jackie, watching her slip ten inches of thick rubber dildo in to a leather harness, before slowly buckling it in place. Not surprisingly, no one utters a sound. Like she always does when packing, she prowls, strutting around the room, her rubber cock thrust out challengingly. Aiming a mischievous smirk at her sister-in-law, she's growling like a panther on the hunt. Seeing that look, and Phyllis's bemused grin, Alex figures everyone in the room knows what's coming. Damn straight, and every one of them can hardly wait to see her put that big rubber cock she's so proudly sporting to work.

Pointing to the floor, Jackie orders her sister-in-law to her knees. Looking proud and dominant, she stares down, watching Phyllis's mouth turn ten inches of fat rubber cock in to a slippery rod of glistening ebony. Then, with her twin Nephews, egging her on, Jackie gets down to it, putting on a stunningly erotic demonstration. Ordering Phyllis to grab the sofa's arm, "And bend the fuck over," Jackie fucks her with the same enthusiastic zeal every hard-on sporting man in the room had already fucked our heroine with. Surprising Alex, she even lets her pleading sister-in-law use a flicking fingertip to add to her whirlwind of orgasms. Then with Phyllis on her back, legs up over our cock wielding heroine's shoulders, she didn't need those fingers, not with the way Jackie took her! Skillfully maneuvering her big cock, Jackie twisted in powerfully delivered, fully penetrating thrusts, sometimes slow pelvis grinding jabs, and sometimes slowing to work it's monstrous head expertly over Phyllis's G-spot. That sizzling performance leaves Phyllis limp, quivering, and satisfied; not to mention, exceedingly well fucked! Why not, Phyllis absolutely loves a big cock, and for sure, Jackie knows what to do with one! As our hero knows, it's just one more thing, like being quick to get naked that she has in common with our heroine.

In a show that's pure Jackie, she struts around the room, excitedly pumping a victorious fist. Stopping, legs spread challengingly; her fist strokes the dripping length of her thrust out rubber phallus. Her smoldering glare sweeps over her audience, a taunting snicker giving way to an impish grin. Finally, Jackie coaxes, "Alright then, come on guys...yeah, this bitch needs another volunteer!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers