Vivian Laaning Ch. 03

Story Info
More sex in the barn.
5.1k words
4.54
10.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ray woke up, he was momentarily confused, as he was non plussed by the sight of his surroundings. Then realization started to hit him: he'd had sex, and he had deflowered Vivian Laaning the night before. He was in the hay loft having slept on the makeshift bed, that Vivian had previously prepared for her first sexual intercourse. Ray's face broke into an infectious smile as he recalled vividly all of the delectable moments of that exquisite sexual encounter. Then he looked around but Vivian was not there; certainly not now next to him as he last remembered her location before he fell asleep.

As there was significant light infiltrating the insides of the barn, it occurred to Ray that Vivian must have awakened and was now engaged in her morning milking chores. He glanced at his watch which he had deposited in his shoes when undressing; and discovered it was 5:50 (AM) confirming his suspicion that she must be up and attending to her milking chores.

He got up and walked to the edge of the loft and peered down. Sure enough he saw that Vivian was in the process of milking one of the four cows. She was naked except for rubber boots on her feet! Apparently she had been in such a hurry to commence, and finish her chores that she considered dressing a superfluous activity, except for the donning of the boots. But her nudity was not what enchanted Ray. Instead the way she was milking the cows was what paradoxically excited him sexually.

He witnessed Vivian milking in an unorthodox fashion. She was resting her head sideways with her temple pressed alongside against the cow's flank. Normally most milkers when manually milking a cow would press their foreheads on the animal so as to better manage the chore. Vivian's eyes were closed like one quietly lost in meditation. As she was in this fashion milking the cow, the sun chancing to be on the milking-side shone flat upon her pink nude body. The light of the sun shining upon her profile rendered a keen cameo in sharp contrast from the drab background of the cow and the barn. Her fiery copper red hair with the sun shining on it, provided a truly exotic, and a dream like quality to the scene he was beholding.

She did not know Ray had awakened and was watching her. The stillness of her head and features was remarkable; she might have been in a trance. She must have been or at least in a different world; since when her eyes opened they were clearly unseeing. Nothing in his sight moved except the cow's tail swishing and Vivian's pink hands squeezing the cows teats. The latter movement was so natural as to be a rhythmic pulsation only, as if they were obeying a reflex stimulus, like a beating heart.

Discounting Vivian's nakedness, there would really be nothing remarkable in this barnyard scene to an indifferent eye. Perhaps the only interesting aspect to a casual observer would be to note that it is not too common nowadays for cows to be milked manually, and rarely by a teenager in any case. Otherwise the scene would not be noteworthy. However for Ray the juxtaposition of Vivian's required concentration of her task, to her seemingly displayed obliviousness of her surroundings, made the scene breathtakingly exciting, exotic and surprisingly erotic. Curiously her nudity was only incidental to his formulation of erotic thought; as he would have been just as aroused had she been fully clothed.

He could not take her eyes off her; he was frozen to the spot. He could not breathe, and it felt to him like he actually had not taken a breath since he spotted the naked Vivian in this remarkable tableau. Intellectually, he would have been aware that he must have been breathing, but his conscious mind could not register the occurrence of such activity. However Ray could sense that his penis had hardened and enlarged to copulation ready size. His male animal instincts urged him to take her immediately but the judicious part of his subconscious mind cautioned him against an impetuous attack.

And so Ray remained riveted to his spot completely enchanted by what he was seeing. He almost believed he must be dreaming, and not actually experiencing real time in the real world. He had the impression that he, and all that he saw, were in a levitating scene nestled in the clouds far above the surface of the earth.

Although Ray was satisfied in merely being a voyeur and content to have the scene continue indefinitely, naturally there was an inevitable ending. Vivian stopped milking when the cow was done. The realization that Vivian had finished her chores snapped Ray out of his stupor, and he swung into action as his animal lust was now in full control. He quickly descended from the hay loft, and rushed at Vivian in his bare feet, unmindful of the rough surfaces of the barn floor.

Vivian had only been able to move the pail of milk next to the steel travel milk container, before she became aware of Ray's approaching presence. She turned around to face the aggressively advancing Ray Gainer, and quickly put down the said pail of milk realizing that she was apparently not going to be able to finish her milking chores just yet. She gasped!...her only audible reaction, as Ray picked her up, swung her over his shoulders, and carried her off. She was draped over him like a caveman's prize! Her primary mental reaction was a sense of wonderment that he was strong enough to transport her in such fashion. She was not a dainty female, but Ray was a brute who seemingly effortlessly hauled Vivian to the bedroom area of the barn.

Ray had not had the benefit of a prior tour of the barn to apprise him of all its features. However, given his agricultural know-how, he was able to unerringly march to Vivian's living quarters of the edifice, without pause. For her part Vivian during this trip had the presence of mind to efficiently shake her feet to cause her rubber boots to drop to the ground so as to prevent any unnecessary impediment to the action, that Ray was obviously planning. Those boots were overlarge for Vivian anyway, so that she was able to easily accomplish this preliminary task.

Ray had no problem entering Vivian's barnyard bedroom. As he got to the bed, he unceremoniously dumped Vivian to the bed, to land on her back spread-eagled upon the mattress. Before she could catch another breath, Ray was on top of her and mechanically impaled her with his penis again, without any manual assistance. Vivian could only emit an "Oof!" sound upon realization that she was impaled by his cock. But there was no pain for her despite the absence of any preparatory foreplay. The ride on his shoulder leaving no doubt as to what was in store for her was sufficient enough to lubricate her vagina to easily accommodate his animal lust.

And oh my! Was the coitus ever so intense! No longer a virgin, Vivian later reflected with pride how quickly she had adapted to sexual experience. She wrapped her legs around his torso and clung to his body for dear life. She grunted at every thrust; each grunt delivered by a most unfeminine cadence. In her mind Vivian knew that she was not being demure or decorous, but she could not ward off or stem her involuntary vocalizations. Instinctively, though, she suspected that Ray would not tend to complain of her noises.

Sure enough, Vivian's grunting exponentially increased Ray's sexual joy. His lust was primeval, and her grunting fed his fantasy. And he was soon ejaculating; expelling spurt after spurt of his copious amount of semen into her vagina. A wave of warm, wonderful sensations coursed throughout his body as he was climaxing.

As for Vivian she was experiencing a full blown tide of euphoria. She screamed out her orgasm as it was her only outlet of relief from the intense sensations. She was completely overwhelmed, and once she could stop screaming, she was panting fiercely as if she just had finished an all out intense sprint race. They separated to rest side by side on their backs reveling in their mutual afterglow.

After a sufficient interval of time Vivian snapped out of her trance and said practically, "Ray, honey, just stay in bed and relax. I've got to put the milk out for pick-up by the dairy truck. It'll only take a few minutes, and then I'll be back to indulge in another round of fucking before we have breakfast."

Ray replied, "I can help you."

"No, no! It'll really take me no time at all, and I want you to rest so that you can do me again more vigorously."

Ray inquired teasingly, "You have some complaints then on my vigor?"

Vivian replied earnestly, "Oh no! No! No! You mistake my meaning. I have no complaints whatsoever over your masculine prowess. It's just that as you had pointed out last night you guys need some rest time in between to replenish your male juices. And I want all the man juices you are capable of producing."

And before he could advance a rejoinder, Vivian got out of the bed, stepped into the previously discarded rubber boots, and merrily skipped to the milk containers to complete her milking task. True to her word she efficiently completed her chores quickly notwithstanding her nudity. In fact Vivian was back so quickly, that Ray did not have time to become even slightly restless while remaining in Vivian's bed.

He marveled at her swiftness and could not help but say, "Back already Vivian? Aren't you afraid I may not have had sufficient time to replenish my manly juices?"

As Vivian got into the bed, having already rid of her boots again, she cooed, "Oh I'm not apprehensive at all. As my sister Erica says that the more potent the man the less time is required for yet another go around. And my woman's instinct tells me you are very potent."

With that Vivian rolled on top and surrounded Ray's spread-eagled body with her total feminine body mass. The feel of her soft nubile feminine body rubbing against his hairy, flinty hard masculine body was a mutual turn on. Within seconds she reached for his now rock hard again phallus, and slipped it into her vagina. As all sexual tension had long been dissipated there was no urgency in completing this particular sexual cycle. Consequently, Vivian simply flexed her hips to produce the sexual thrusts of penis in her vagina, while otherwise remaining glued to his body. Ray had nothing to do, but feel and enjoy the luxuriant friction of his cock against the walls of her vaginal canal.

Vivian was not a silent girl while engaging in sex. This time though the languor of their love-making had the effect of producing soothing almost melodic cooing sounds from her. In addition her entire body seemed to shiver and shudder in tempo with her sexual mobility. Her vocalization continued even as she bent down and began continuously kissing him while she remained moving her vagina up and down along his rigidly stiff penis.

As for Ray because of the deliberately slow thrusts by Vivian, the rawness of their sexual action became very exaggerated to his nerves, ultimately almost beyond his tolerance. As his sperm was gathering in his testicles in preparation for the inevitable ejaculation, Ray formed the impression that he was experiencing a raging fever! This impression was further enhanced by his awareness that he was perspiring rather profusely despite the bare minimum of physical exertion on his part. Apparently Vivian was experiencing similar heat as perspiration from her forehead dripped upon Ray during their non stop kissing. The feel of her sweat on his skin was the trigger for the commencement of his ejaculation.

As Vivian sensed Ray's sperm entering her vagina, she became overwhelmed by the onset of her own orgasm. To accommodate her conflicting sensations of pleasures she ceased kissing him and instead slid her thighs off him to straightened herself up. She let out a very loud squeal of delight, followed up by a bout of tense hyperventilation. Despite her panting and accompanying grunts she did not let up on fucking Ray's cock so determined was she to extract every last drop of his semen into her.

This was the first time that Ray had sexually climaxed in a female while laying completely flat on his back. The force of gravity being a factor consequently formed a different climax sensation for him. The sense of release that usually accompanied his previous acts of sexual congress was under stated. As a result he was a in as more agitated state than he would otherwise find himself, and he needed even more relief from his newly built-up sexual tension.

Thus when he realized his ejaculation had completed its course, he commanded her, "Vivian be a doll and scoot up so I can eat you."

Considering that this was her first sexual experience, it might have occurred to Ray that he should have elaborated more of what he wanted her to do, if he expected her co-operation. Virgins can be expected to have rudimentary knowledge of sexual acts, but might not be aware of advanced techniques such as the cunnilingus he was proposing. However considering Vivian's comportment up to this point throughout their love-making, Ray no longer viewed her as a hesitant virginal novice at sex. He actually would have been more reticent to request similar cunnilingus action from every one of his previous sex partners, despite their supposed advantage of experience over Vivian.

As it was Vivian with the benefit of Erica's sexual tutelage was very cognizant of what he had in mind and would have had no compunction in complying with his demand except for the practical consideration of the situation. To her mind, the consequence of all the sexual activities so far would surely have had a negative impact on her female scent which must be extremely off putting.

So she demurred by pointing out, "But Ray honey..(in her mind she gasped at how facile she was in applying such an intimate endearment already)..you know that I haven't washed since you took my virginity. My dried up virginal blood is still caked on my legs; not to mention that I'm leaking your juices from my pussy into my pubic hair and thighs. My smell down there must be god awful to put up with. So why don't I take a quick shower, and become squeaky clean again before you are to have your way with me again."

Now it may be true that some even perhaps many of the male persuasion can not abide the natural female odor emanating from her sex organs, not to mention especially the post coital odor. Ray was not one of them. Instead the more pungent such odor the more sexually exhilarated Ray became when breathing in the same.

Hence Ray replied, "Don't you dare Vivian! No shower just not yet! I will enjoy your smell! I want to smell you! Your smell will be nirvana to me! So come on and place your twat on my lips, and you will get the licking you deserve! Pun intended."

'Well', thought Vivian, 'this must be a gap in Erica's knowledge of sex and of strange quirks some men may harbor. But if he wants to do what seems to promise to be a pleasant experience for me who am I to question?' She actually broke out in a wicked smile when she heard Ray's last throwaway flippant remark.

So wordlessly, Vivian took hold of his penis to extricate herself as she lifted her torso off him. Not wishing to lose manual contact with his manhood, she passed it underneath her from her right hand to her left as she commenced sliding on her knees along his chest approaching towards his head.

As she brought her hips to reach his face, Ray thrust his hands out to touch and spread her labia lips. Not losing her left hand grip on his phallus, Vivian positioned herself hovering over his mouth and he commenced this tongue action. She closed her eyes as she leaned backwards to facilitate her simultaneously languid stroking of his penis. Her action was an unexpected bonus of delight to Ray's enjoyment.

As Vivian had suspected her odor emanating from her pubic area, given the circumstances of the moment, was extremely powerful in its intensity. Rather than being even a tiny bit repulsed Ray found her smell to be extremely intoxicating and he was truly in his sexual nirvana while he was performing cunnilingus on her. His perception of pleasure was overpowering his senses, punctuated by the involuntary shivering of his body.

As for Vivian she was obviously in uncharted sexual waters. The mere sensation of having Ray's tongue slurping along and on her vaginal walls was sending heat waves coursing throughout her blood stream, and this by itself was causing her to perspire even more profusely than before. She could not help preventing herself from moaning in a most agonizing fashion. The sound of her moaning mimicked the groaning associated with arduous exercise, but her moans were also sounds of exquisite pleasure. Ray reveled in hearing her moan, since he deemed himself as instrumental in its cause. This in turn enhanced his pleasure of inhaling her sexual scent.

As Ray's brain was ensconced in enjoying Vivian's femaleness and the associated odor plus the pleasure derived from eating her out, he was oblivious to her hand job on his cock. As a result his inevitable climax was not of the forceful ejaculation kind. Instead his sperm oozed out and dribbled down his rod to puddle onto Vivian's still maneuvering hand.

As soon as Vivian became aware of his semen on her left hand she opened her eyes in surprise, not quite comprehending what had happened. Automatically she brought this hand to her mouth as a measure to ward off, perhaps any untoward danger or evil she was perceiving. However once her hand was near her mouth and she could smell his sperm on her, she then understood what had transpired. Seeing no alternative she put the hand to her mouth and started licking and slurping up the liquid mass.

As Ray saw this, his brain felt like it was seemingly exploding by witnessing the sensational erotic nature of Vivian's action. Such thought process caused his penis to constrict impeding the progress of his continuing ejaculation. That momentary halt caused the last remaining ejaculate to build up in his cock. With the blockage and the build up of the balance of his produced semen accumulating to a pressure point his still stiff cock arose involuntarily. Then finally his sperm escaped its temporary confines and squirted out in a high arc to land in Vivian's hair. This time she was cognizant of what had happened, and she burst out laughing and giggling.

She said, "I believe I can no longer avoid my shower. Good thing I've stocked up on my supply of shampoo this past week."

Without further ado, Vivian exited from the bed, and entered the adjacent bathroom facilities of her barn bedroom. It wasn't until Ray first heard the sound of the shower pelting down upon Vivian's body that he revived from his post coital daze . He began to contemplate some cogent conclusions arising from his sexual conquest of the incredibly sexy Vivian Laaning. First of all, he had to admit there was no conquest, as there certainly was not a modicum of coaxing required by him to seduce and deflower the virgin Vivian. Without a doubt she was ready, willing and oh so able to surrender her virginity.

In his mind intruded the unwelcome thought that considering her eagerness to submit to him; perhaps she would have acquiesced to any male that would have asked her. Such thought was bolstered by his witnessing Vivian's attempted flirtations with the other male guests at the party. And it was further reinforced by Vivian's unguarded acknowledgment that he was in essence a complete stranger to her, and yet she was willing to submit to him. However since those males did not take advantage of what was available rendered that disquieting thought moot. The point was that when all is said and done, he, Raymond Winston Gainer, was the male that claimed Vivian Laaning's maidenhood.

That fact alone meant that he is for all time a factor in her life. How important he would become to her would depend initially on him. Considering the validity of the supposition that she was willing to have had sex with anyone at the party lead him to the unshakeable suspicion, that if they were not to see each other again she would not be devastated, nor unduly distressed, notwithstanding that he was her first lover. The question then turns on whether he would likewise be so nonchalant should their sexual activity dead end.

12