Vivian Laaning Ch. 04

Story Info
Threesome sex in the forest.
5.3k words
4.41
9.5k
1

Part 4 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vivian was resting on her bed, she continued to finger her very moist vagina, and absentmindedly continued to rub her clitoris as well. Thus, she enjoyed letting the afterglow pleasures of her initial sex course throughout her body. Her thoughts centered on all the sexual opportunities lost since her puberty. She could only chastise herself for not availing herself of sexual pleasures earlier in her life. Of course she had only herself to blame, as her disdainful demeanor had discouraged any many of possible lovers. Thank God Ray Gainer was able to overlook her unbearable nature. She avowed to herself that no longer would she remain aloof and uninviting to most males; but she reserved in her mind the right to reject the truly pathetic of the male persuasion.

Unlike Ray, though, she had no inclination to foresee or to wish that their love-making would as a matter of course proceed to an exclusive relationship. Having been apprised of her sister's sexual escapades, her immediate desire was to emulate Erica. Given the stories Erica had revealed to her, Vivian realized she had a great deal of catching up to do! Although the sex with Ray was awesome, there was nothing about him that inspired a desire of limiting her future sexual liaisons exclusively to him. The fact she had a calling card to distribute her cell phone number was her way of fixing in her mind that while she was young, she would enjoy varied and multiple sexual adventures. When she got older there would be plenty of time to settle on an exclusive soul mate.

If Vivian would have known of Ray's inner thoughts as a result of their lovemaking, she would have been shocked and dismayed. She believed in Erica's assertions that guys are more interested in quantity of different sexual partners than in the quality of sex, and so she identified herself with the reverse of the cliché: "What is sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose."

Mind you quality of the sex would be very important to her as well, but she believed herself to be capable of inducing great sex from her partners. Erica's advises on sexual technique certainly were invaluable but she realized based on her actions with Ray she had a natural flair for sexual innovations. That said she felt quite confident that no matter how dull her male companion might be, she would surely be able to ferret out some pleasure out of even the most mundane sexual encounter.

Since she discerned that there was nothing special about Ray as far as she was concerned still the fact that they had awesome sex was proof positive of the validity of her sexual mind set. Despite her previous off-putting nature, she was schooled by Erica's teaching into believing if she wished for spectacular sex it would be up to her to bring about such desired result. As Erica had put it, those girls who looked upon sex as a favor to be bestowed on their boyfriends were doomed to have unsatisfactory sex, whereas the enthusiastic girls would always revel in their sexual conquests. Thus, Vivian was determined that she would not cheat herself out of the good sex by reverting back to her previous unattractive attitudes. It may be difficult to change old habits, but Vivian had now concrete example of the rewards in store for her if she could indeed change her persona; if only a little bit.

Now her thinking did not mean that she would no longer be wanting more sex with Ray, but it did mean she was going to be more open and inviting. She expected to have plenty more sexual conquests before she left for college. And of course once she got into college she planned on expanding her sexual horizon to rival her sister's promiscuity. Oh yes the notion to become totally wanton held a great appeal to her!

Such an ambitious predetermination caused a lascivious smile to form on her face as she continued to taste and savor the fluids she was constantly extracting from her spent pussy. Her languid manipulations started a renewed arousal, and she became very anxious to have more sex. By what Ray had told her relief from him was unlikely until after completion of her milking chores that night, and such realization of delay was painful for her. As she was free from any farm duties till the said milking chore she became impatient for more sex. "My God", marveled Vivian, "what a complete slut have I become in such a short time."

Practically speaking in the back of her mind, she knew that with more sexual experience, she would not be so constantly horny as she was at this moment feeling. She knew that school, and escaping the farm tedium were the primary goals in her life; moving to Chicago was still the ultimate goal. She was pretty sure she would not develop into a nymphomaniac, but her pressing sexual desires of the moment tended to belie such belief. Relief of her hand masturbating her clit calmed herself somewhat, but she knew she needed some action soon, well before the availability of Ray for the night.

Her cell phone then rang, and it was Erica wanting to know all the circumstances of her sister's deflowering. Vivian was happy to oblige; detailing all the actions, and sharing her intimate feelings. Erica was satisfied with Vivian's account assured of her sister's pleasures.

Sensing that Vivian's sexual appetite was at this moment acute, Erica said, "Well sis glad to know you had a good time and enjoyed your first sex immensely. I know some of my friends had a miserable time of it when they lost their cherries, and my first time was not all that great either. But I get from your enthusiasm you are eager for some more action. Is that so?"

Vivian gushed a reply, "Oh yes! Since Ray left all I've been doing is fingering myself and tasting his cum in my twat. Doing this is OK, but I sure would like some more action!"

Erica smiled as she responded, "Well now little sis, I have a plan and it would be a first time for me as well..." And Erica outlined her plan to Vivian and asked at the end "So are you game?"

To which Vivian joyfully replied, "You betcha!"

Now acting on Erica's plan Vivian set her alarm clock for 11:30 AM to allow her to get some refreshing sleep, and to store up some stamina for expected strenuous afternoon activity. Her dreams were completely sexual, and she awoke absolutely wet in her nether regions. She then went to shower herself yet again, so that she would be squeaky clean for her afternoon companions.

Vivian then gathered up a suitable blanket, plus a pillow and a book to ostensibly read. She dressed herself with just her handy robe to cover her nakedness and donning her rubber boots she proceeded to Erica's preplanned rendezvous. She also carried her cell phone just in case her sister had to contact her. Luckily her journey did not draw any notice of any farm worker within sight of her.

At the edge of the Laaning's farm property and at the farthest distance from the main farm house and the county road, there was a smallish copse. It was the only wooded area in the vicinity for miles around, and so it was referred to as "The Laaning Forest" by the locals, and simply as "The Forest" by the Laaning family.

In its center there was a clearing consisting of a well maintained lawn big enough to allow for a typical picnic spread. Indeed this sylvan setting was frequently utilized for such purpose by the members of the Laaning family and their guests; and hence the maintenance of the contained lawn. This sylvan setting however was also ideal for outdoor romantic trysts, weather permitting during the summer, since the trees surrounding it blocked all view within and the turf was absolutely comfortable for sexual activity on it. And on this day, the weather was absolutely perfect for fruition of Erica's scheme.

As Vivian arrived to this preplanned scene, she laid down her blanket which covered roughly half of the clearing area. She then nonchalantly divested herself of her robe and boots. Once completely naked she put on a pair of sunglasses and she laid down on her back with her head resting on the pillow. Then she proceeded to commence reading her book, which was a college appropriate history textbook, that she had picked up to enhance her formal education. Vivian was not the least bit perturbed by the incongruity of her nakedness compared to the subject material of her book. She had the ability to compartmentalize her mind such that she actually was effectively comprehending what she was reading, despite the moistening of her pussy in the subconscious awareness of the proposed forthcoming sexual activity.

In the meantime Erica had contacted her main squeeze: Matthew English. Matt like Ray Gainer and Paul Laaning was a farmer's son destined to take over the family farm. He and Erica had been dating for about half a year, and they had taken advantage to mutual enjoyment of the availability of "The Forest" some two weeks prior. As Matt was free of farm duties for that afternoon, he readily accepted Erica's invitation to ostensibly repeat the previous visit to this silvan spot.

Now although Matt and Erica dated fairly regularly, it was not yet an exclusive arrangement. Erica was well known throughout the county by her peers as totally promiscuous, and she certainly fucked other men while simultaneously dating Matt.

He for his part was not adverse to some side action as well, and so there was no tension or jealousy on the part of either of them, when contemplating the other's sexual peccadilloes. They just chalked it up as sowing wild oats, and no doubt they would naturally curtail such activity should the relationship between them become more serious. That it might become more serious time would tell, but in the meantime they were not sweating it.

In accordance with the ruse of a picnic, Erica packed a sumptuous lunch of typical picnic fare. She sensed that this food was not going to be wasted, since the sex she envisioned would surely also whet their appetites for food as well during their activity. And of course no picnic meal would be complete without some fine red wine, and Erica was not negligent on this point.

So when Matt arrived with his pick-up she loaded the picnic basket and a large blanket along with a couple of pillows on the back of the truck. They then proceeded to "The Forest" as there was a pathway to it that the pick-up truck could easily traverse to it. During this short trip, Erica's heart started pumping at a nervously feverish rate. She momentarily despaired that Matt would react negatively to her planned scenario, and a delicious anticipated sexual encounter would thereby go for naught.

Erica needed not to have worried. Matthew English was a typical red blooded American heterosexual male, who when given a chance for a threesome with two well endowed and appealing females would not hesitate a nanosecond to partake. As they arrived, Erica descended from the cab, and decided to offer no forewarning to Matt of Vivian's presence. She picked up the blanket and pillows, leaving the picnic basket for Matt to tote. Erica quickly entered the copse, and got to the clearing quickly. She smiled at the naked Vivian, and gave her a saucy wink, as she laid down her blanket overlapping her sister's blanket to provide a large area covering. Then she awaited apprehensively for Matt's arrival.

As soon as Matt emerged from the trees, he immediately spotted the naked Vivian Laaning. He immediately dropped the picnic basket to the ground as his jaw opened absolutely stunned by Vivian's appearance. Erica took it upon herself to clear up the matter.

Giving the impression that she had quickly conversed with her sister, Erica said, "Oh Matt, let me introduce you to my younger sister, Vivian. I believe the two of you have not yet met. I guess Vivian apparently had decided to take in some complete sun bathing and...", here Erica was rolling her eyes as she continued,

"to catch up on some school work."

Brazenly oblivious of her nudity, Vivian removed her sunglasses, and set aside her book along side her cell phone. She sat up and extended her right hand for a handshake greeting. With a shy smile she said nonchalantly, "Nice to meet you Matt. I've heard so much about you from Erica, so I've been looking forward to finally meeting you."

Matt unconsciously bent down to take Vivian hand; an automatic response to her proffered greeting. Mesmerized by the sight of Vivian's magnificent breasts, Matt simply stammered, "Ahh...nice to meet you too."

As the situation was unerringly heading towards awkwardness, it was up to Erica, being after all the instigator of this meeting, to save the day. Luckily for the three of them she was up to the task. Instinctively she hurriedly began surreptitiously to disrobe, as she espied the burgeoning status of his male member and stated, "Well Matt you seem to be happy to see my sister, and I trust you are just as happy to see me as well."

And with the conclusion of that short utterance Erica emerged as naked as Vivian. Vivian then got up onto her feet so that the two of them began to prance around Matt to give him an idea what pleasures were in store for him. By this seemingly spontaneous maneuver Matt was the first male to be treated to the mouth watering...mouth watering that is from a heterosexual male perspective...spectacle of the naked beauty of the Laaning sisters. What made the spectacle even more intriguing for Matt was the consideration of the contrast of the similarities and differences between the sisters.

The main similarity of the two was the fact that they were undeniably sisters; an obvious conclusion universally realized by everyone who encountered them together. Erica and Vivian were obviously not twins, and they could easily be identified apart; but still the family resemblance to each other was absolutely clear. They were both of similar height; Erica was about half an inch shorter. Their body frame was identical and their breasts were of same cup size and equally majestically impressive.

But the differences..vive la différence...was what made them when together quite appealing. Vivian had fiery vibrant coppery red hair whereas, Erica's hair was golden blonde. Vivian wore her hair straight whereas Erica's hair cascaded down in curly tresses. Each hair style suited the appropriate sister enhancing their individual beauty. Erica's face was prettier but would be indistinguishable amongst an equal group of pretty females. Vivian's face was striking in appearance evoking a strong attraction to some but alternatively a strong aversion to others depending on tastes of the viewer. In any case, in any group of females that would include Vivian, her face would always stand out. Matt like Ray Gainer was one of those males to be very much attracted to Vivian's face.

The most striking difference between the two of them was the sound of their voices, and their seemingly apparent affectation of same. Erica, although five years older, had a youngish almost girlish lilting voice, but still which was very unmistakably adult and mature sounding. Her voice and manner of speaking was so inviting and pleasant that her listeners were always captivated by her presence. Vivian had a lower husky almost sultry voice but which was unmistakably feminine despite the fact that many male voices were higher in pitch. Her voice subliminally projected an alluring sexual appeal to some heterosexual males even those who would otherwise not be attracted to her.

As the girls twirled around Matt, boldly displaying their female charms, his penis hardened to a point that could not hardly escape their notice. Giggling in response to his plight, both Erica and Vivian dropped to their knees in front of him. Tugging at his belt, pants and shorts the sisters deftly freed his now very stiff rod from the constraints of his clothes. Without any hesitation the sisters applied their mouths to his manhood while his pants and shorts slithered down to puddle at his ankles. Each girl took turns in swallowing his balls whole; plunging up and down and sucking along the length of his phallus; thoroughly licking the entire flesh area of his cock.

If Matt had any intention to forestall his forthcoming ejaculation as a result of the double continuous and relentless oral attack on his cock, he was doomed to fail. For their part the Laaning sisters had an uncanny sense at when the eruption was to occur. Accordingly at just the right time they adhered their mouths together over his cock in order to capture the entirety of his exploding cum. As he climaxed his erupting sperm splattered in equal measure onto each of the recipient mouths.

Once Matt finished cumming the sisters allowed his cock to drop from their mouths. The girls thereupon embraced each other as they commenced a most passionate kiss. They thereupon exchanged and distributed his semen in their oral cavities all the while slowly ingesting the same equally. The fact that Erica and Vivian were sisters did not deter them from this spontaneous oral sexual activity. The possibility that many in society would view their comportment as incestuous and subject to a taboo did not cross their minds.

When all the sperm was swallowed the girls giggled some more. They then looked up to Matt and while batting their eyes some more, opened their mouths wide to signify that his load had been completely consumed. Matt simply just gawked at the girls having never experienced such degree of wantonness from a female sexual partner(s). Despite the shock Matt was overwhelmed in a good way at what had just transpired. He was not curious enough to ponder the sexuality of the Laaning sisters; he was content to enjoy the pleasures they were providing.

At this point Erica felt incumbent to comment, "Wow Matt your seed sure was yummy!" Whereupon Vivian vigorously nodded her head to signify that she was in accord with her sister's assertion. Erica continued, "Why don't you get naked with us so we can all totally enjoy the sun. Perhaps before you get hard again you might enjoy a show Vivian, and I are now going to perform for you."

At this juncture Matthew English was not overly concerned about the possibility that Erica and her sister Vivian had colluded to initiate an apparent sexual bacchanal. He sensed that he was about to experience an uninhibited sexual romp, but to which he had no objection. He could not discern any downside for participating in sexual depravity the like of which Erica was hinting at. His anticipation of enjoyment of the expected forthcoming sexual activity was not lessened by the fact that Erica was his girlfriend and perhaps would become his future wife. Matt definitely was in the now and not worried about what this portends for the future.

It is perhaps a little more difficult to explain Vivian's unbridled enthusiasm, and especially her immediate acquiescence to Erica's plan for the afternoon frolics in this out of the way sylvan area. Some of her attitude can easily be attributed to the fact that as a novice at sex, she was naturally eager for more and more experience if only to catch up to what she considered as a norm for a female of her age. However, that by itself does not explain why she was quite willing to engage in threesome sex with her sister being the other female participant.

As a consequence of growing up on a farm, Vivian was fully aware of sex from a very young age. When her first menses arrived, she knew perfectly well what that signified. From that moment on she was impatiently looking forward to actually engaging in sex. In fact with the approval and assistance of her mother, she obtained a prescription of birth control pills as soon as she turned fourteen, and had remained constantly on the Pill since.

However she remained a virgin until her eighteenth birthday; definitely a late bloomer when compared to her female peers of her community. She came to realize by Erica's sexual tutelage during her mononucleosis illness, that her lack of early sexual experience was due solely as a result of her somewhat immature romantic notion that her lovers should all be "knights in shining armor". It did not help that she loved and admired her brother and her father whom she considered the epitome of male virtues. Alas every male she had encountered during her teen years just did not measure up to the virtues of the males of her family. Thus, she had never been "turned on" by any of the boys of her age that she had met. Her undisguised disdainful demeanor discouraged any male from attempting to pursue her, and ergo she remained a virgin until Ray Gainer.

12