Vivian Laaning Ch. 17

Story Info
Some kinky sex and Vivian comforts her sister Erica.
5.4k words
4.35
6.5k
2
0

Part 17 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In preparing for this evening Vivian had the benefit of having acquired a plethora of sexual toys and aids. During the past three years under the guidance of her sister and even her mother, she had procured quite a collection that would compare favorably equal to a more mature and sophisticated sexually active woman. Apparently Vivian’s mother unlike most typical mothers of their adult daughters was not reticence in discussing frankly and graphically about sexual pleasures and how to derive enhanced pleasures by utilizing sex products.

Erica was most helpful in suggesting toys and aids that would provide enhanced pleasure for masturbation. However her mother was instrumental in suggesting what would work best with a partner or partners; male or female. Although Mrs Laaning had no awareness that her daughters had indulged in lesbian incest, which she might have disapproved, she had no problem with her daughters generally indulging in lesbianism.

Her view was that lesbian sex was an extravagance that many a heterosexual woman engaged for the novelty. As for committed lesbians who desired exclusively girl on girl sex she had no opinion. True she could not be pleased if either or both of her daughters turned out to be lesbians, still she would not despair. Her only desire for them was that they should be happy and have happy lives. How her daughters were to achieve such goal was none of her concern, although she was happy to provide helpful advice if asked. In this regard her husband, Toomas, was in complete agreement with her. Although they were adequate disciplinarians and compelled their children to contribute their share of arduous farming chores, nevertheless their even handed attitude towards them was the primary reason why all three Laaning children revered their parents.

Vivian had acquired most of her sexual paraphernalia via mail order purchases. However in adding to her collection she did have the chutzpah to occasionally shop alone at a relevant sex store in Madison. In preplanning this evening she had decided on certain suitable objects and stuffed them in the two drawers of the coffee table. She had hoped there would be an opportunity to utilize them and she was very pleased that Nigel and Khalil were willing to gratify her.

To start Vivian got on her hands and knees on the bed sashaying and wiggling her ass provocatively up in the air. Pursuant to Vivian’s prior instructions, Nigel picked out a butt plug which was humorously identified as ‘three bumps for your rump butt plug’. This plug was 11" long and 3.5" wide. It indeed had three ridges each resembling a cockhead with the smallest one at the tip and the largest at the base.

When Vivian first got it she giggled as to her mind it resembled more like a chess piece; either a pawn or a bishop. As she was a competent chess player the incongruity of its appearance vis-à-vis to its purpose tickled Vivian’s funny bone. However when she first inserted the plug in her butt and enjoyed the ensuing sensation, she forever took no further notice of her initial impression. To top it all this plug was jet black in color. ‘How appropriate for the occasion!’ thought Vivian.

Vivian turned to make eye contact with Nigel. She smiled and instructed:

“Please be gentle when you insert the plug. But please push as much of it in as I can take. I guaranty it will be almost all of it.”

Once Nigel had succeeded inserting the butt plug he slapped her ass cheek and she wiggled her ass some more to relieve her initial discomfort. But the pain quickly gave way to pleasure as she became more excited as she joyfully anticipated what was going to happen to her.

The next item that was to be attached to her body fetched by Khalil was a collar and nipple clamp union. The collar was made out of black leather secured on the neck by means of a buckle. Two 12" silver chains were connected to the collar by a “D” ring. At the end of each chain was an adjustable nipple clamp. As Khalil was attaching the collar to Vivian’s neck she instructed that he affix the nipple clamps at its tightest grasp possible.

To complete the fantasy Nigel fetched a heavy solid leather blindfold surprisingly red in color to cover Vivian’s eyes entirely. Vivian then laid down on her stomach spread eagled on the bed. Nigel and Khalil then grabbed the next item, which was a bedroom restraint kit. They started by wrapping H-shaped straps underneath the bed and then secured Vivian’s wrists and ankles to the sturdy neoprene cuffs. Swivel clips attached the cuffs to the straps. The neoprene cuffs were soft and comfortable for Vivian and yet closed firmly by heavy duty velcro that effectively restrained her movement.

Finally Nigel and Khalil each procured a feather tickler one in red the other in black. They positioned themselves on either side of the bed and proceeded to brush the ticklers all over her back. Her buttocks and thighs naturally got special attention. However the caresses of her spine was the cause of particularly exquisite erotic delight for Vivian. She squirmed and twitched as much as the restraints would allow. She moaned, gasped and squeaked in between breathing heavily. They did a thorough job of feather tickling her entire back side including the soles of her feet.

After a period of time as Vivian was enduring alternating but also coinciding sensations of agony and ecstasy, Nigel and Khalil undid her cuffs to turn her over on to her back. Then they re-cuffed her to commence feather stroking her front. Before they started the frontal sensual feather massage they stopped to take time to gaze at the naked and tethered Vivian.

Vivian’s body was as physically attractive as the most fastidious connoisseur of female pulchritude would require for admiration. In addition the fact that she was blindfolded, nipple clamped and squirming in her restraints, provided a most mouth-watering, erotic spectacle that would naturally mesmerize any heterosexual male. In fact the cocks of Nigel and Khalil had stiffened and were pointing as they contemplated the sight of the delectable Vivian in such a compromising position.

In due time her lovers commenced brushing her entire front with the feather ticklers. Since Vivian was on her back, the nipple clamps came into play. Periodically either Nigel or Khalil would tweak a breast by suddenly yanking without prior warning on one of her chains causing an intense but short lived burst of pain to progress from the nipple to the rest of her entire body.

Every time either one of them resorted to this cruelty, Vivian would shriek in a convincing manner leaving no doubt as to her anguish. Still she did not protest nor did she demand that they cease. Still she began whimpering but otherwise gave no other sign of distress. They thus, assumed possibly correctly that on the contrary she reveled in the pain. It was the only plausible reason for donning the clamps in the first place.

As this unusual form of foreplay ran its course, the men discarded the ticklers and got on to the bed. Khalil on his knees straddled in front of her face to receive fellatio. Since she was blindfolded and her hands were tied up it was incumbent on Khalil to commence the blow job. Accordingly he took hold of his cock and rubbed it along Vivian’s cheeks. This then prompted Vivian to open her mouth and secure his cock in it.

For Vivian this blow job was absolutely unique since she had no control. It brought home to her how important were the use of her hands to bring about a proper fellatio. Still the fact she was blindfolded and captive rendered her experience exotic and she was as a result totally enraptured. She was so far gone in ecstasy that she no longer felt pain when either one of her lovers felt inclined to pull on her chains. In any case with a cock in her mouth she was restricted from emitting a proper scream.

For Nigel’s part, he mounted Vivian and of course had to guide his cock into her by himself. As he was facing her he had an easier time to tweak her tits. Khalil had to reach from behind to accomplish a similar feat.

Although Nigel was consumed with lust while he was fucking Vivian, he also came to understand that his original purpose to humiliate her was thwarted by her genuine hedonism. With such insight he realized that treating her with disdain was far less rewarding than the shared pleasure of appreciating her joie de vivre. This thought led to yet another one.

He further recognized that he had no cause to protest her promiscuity. After all it was not like there was a serious mutual consideration of a permanent serious commitment for the future. He was going to enter his senior year next term and after graduation return to permanently reside in Charlotte or perhaps in another city in the Carolinas or maybe even in Atlanta. Whereas Vivian still had two years left at UW and then venture into law school. Thus their paths were going to inevitably diverge.

With such ruminations, and since there was no point in trying to rehabilitate Vivian’s slattern ways he might as well enjoy her charms for however long he would be able to. Suddenly as he was lost in such extraneous thoughts he ejaculated!

Thereafter he could never reconcile the incongruity of entertaining serious thoughts while at the same time enjoying the fuck of a lifetime! He noticed then that Khalil had also cum in her mouth which she had swallowed. He also had to presume that she had enjoyed an orgasm considering the peculiarities of there sexual activities. So after the three of them disengaged from their sexual clinches, Nigel simply declared:

“Vivian, I believe that if you do get to law school you will become a very successful attorney.”

Vivian merely smiled at this proffered compliment which seemingly came out of nowhere from left field. Thereafter she thought no more about the remark or any implications from it.


After the conclusion of the bondage sex Vivian was so contented that she was in no hurry to ask for the freedom from her restraints. She simply basked in the serenity of her afterglow and reveling in the wicked pleasures she had just experienced. However once she revived from her sexual languor she was freed from her restraints, but she maintained keeping her collar and nipple clamps secured to her body. The rest of that spring evening was then filled with vanilla or as she would put it neapolitan sex.

The most common three way variations was her giving head while in a doggy position being either penetrated vaginally from the rear or being sodomized. The other way was riding the cock of one of her partners while sucking the cock of her other lover who was standing next to her to facilitate the fellatio. In between the three way sex, Vivian fucked one partner exclusively solely either missionary, her on top or doggy style while the other had a respite and watched.

This marathon sex then continued in such manner til dawn when all three of them were totally spent. When they awoke just before noon, Vivian gave head to both of them simultaneously. She then took a shower before making brunch for all of them. In their conviviality Vivian gushed:

“Oh thanks guys that was a real blast. Thank you for suggesting last night I sure had a good time.”

Khalil took his leave as he had something else planned for that afternoon. He had experienced a remarkable evening that went beyond anything he had previously fantasized and for that he was grateful. He was amazed at how sexual Vivian was and so he just thought of her as a slut but one he wouldn’t mind fucking again.

Momentarily remaining, Nigel belatedly realized he had made no sense by his remark after the bondage sex escapade. So he attempted to clarify:

“Vivian I had a great time. You blew my mind at everything you were willing to do and did do. I have to confess that I was thinking of you as an irredeemable slut...”

Vivian interrupted:

“I don’t blame you for thinking that way. After all when we first met I flashed you and sucked your cock in public and we hadn’t even had a date yet.”

“Yes well, still the point is I have no right to begrudge you of your fun especially since I’ve been a beneficiary of some of that fun. But especially I have no right to demand you be exclusive with me since we each have different plans for the future. And what I meant to say earlier is that how you designed this night changing what I thought would be tawdry sex into something really exotic and special has impressed me. And so that is all I could say is that when we depart I’m sure you will do very well. So I hope this confession doesn’t change things between us.”

Vivian assured:

“Nothing changes except what must.”

“Well thanks again Vivian for a wonderful evening and I guess I better go now and catch up on some serious studying.”

After her shower Vivian was clad only in her white terry cloth robe, and so she opened it up to display her naked front. In her sexy sultry voice she asked:

“Care for a quickie before you go?”

This caused an instant erection for Nigel. With a hungry grin he lowered his pants and shorts as he said:

“It seems like in addition to possessing Wisconsin’s finest pair of jugs you are striving to become the flash queen of the University of Wisconsin.”

And he grabbed her and took her down to the kitchen floor. As his penis entered her vagina he discovered that she was as wet as he would expect had they engaged in an intense foreplay. Nigel could only marvel at how sexual Vivian was. Although this copulation lasted for only a relatively short time they each enjoyed a very satisfactory climax. Vivian broke out in a huge smile as the last burst of semen was spent inside her. And as her orgasm started to subside she gushed:

“Oh thank you! Thank you Nigel! You’re my hero. Looks like my sophomore year is going to end up with a bang. Pun absolutely intended.”

Indeed Vivian’s sophomore year did end with a bang. Although she did not do another threesome she did fuck Nigel or Khalil alternately as the occasion arose usually in her apartment. She did fuck others as well; also as the opportunity arose. And on the final night in Madison before she was to return to the Laaning farm for the summer break she had a marathon sex session with Nigel. She teasingly referred to him as her primary “go to” fuck buddy.

Now despite all her partying and her whoring around Vivian was conscientious in her academic studies. Very rarely did she get “B” grade and never a lower grade. Consequently her GPA was a stellar 3.8 score. Since she had decided to pursue the study of law and become a lawyer, she took a practice LSAT test during the spring term to determine the feasibility of her getting onto a good law school. She scored very high; enough to assure her that she would likely be accepted to virtually any law school she wanted to attend.

When she got back to the family farm she was able to stay at her barn residence so that she was free to entertain privately. And she took advantage periodically by getting together with some of her former local lovers. Her father had arranged a pattern of farm work for her to do which kept her occupied during the days. The barn was now occupied by four new cows and they weren’t as skittish as the ones before so they tolerated being milked by machines. Thus Vivian was spared the tedious and arduous chore of milking them by hand. Naturally since she was his daughter, he paid her more than he paid the other farm help, plus a hefty bonus when she left for her junior year. Mr Laaning justified the extra pay as compensation for all the farm chores she had done as a child and as a teenager.

Thus, that summer was a very serene and comfortable time in her life. The only disturbance of an alarming nature during that summer was the visit by her sister one night in August. Before that night Vivian had brief interactions with Erica, but because of her marriage and her farm duties with her husband’s family farm she was unable to schedule a lengthy visit until August. That night Erica and Vivian had dinner at the farmhouse but later that evening the two sisters repaired to Vivian’s barn. They sat cross legged on Vivian’s bed as they proceeded to catch up on their respective lives.

Erica was pleased and joyful for Vivian upon learning of her sister’s sex escapades or as she humorously referred to as sexcapades. She was particularly fascinated by Vivian’s account of her threesome sex with Nigel and Khalil. She could not help but exclaim:

“Oh my Vivian! Fucking two black studs including double penetration! Wow! Wow! Wow! And you got them to cum swap with you! I envy you! You know that in all of my premarital whoring around I never experienced the kind of sexual excitement you’ve had since you went away to college.”

Vivian protested:

“Wait a minute Erica. Are you saying all those stories of sex you related to me when I was convalescing from mononucleosis were untrue? They sure sounded very exciting to me. In fact I remember I was so enthralled that I became very impatient to surrender my virginity. And I forsook all my previous qualms to lose my cherry at the very next earliest opportunity.”

“Oh no the stories I told you are true. But those stories were really only instances of vanilla sex compared to your adventures.”

Vivian giggled and replied:

“Actually Erica, I had neapolitan sex. My red hair, strawberry flavor if you will, my white skin, vanilla flavor if you will, and Nigel’s black skin, chocolate flavor if you will formed our neapolitan sex. In fact when I underwent that double penetration with me in the middle, as Nigel later pointed out that we formed a human oreo cookie.”

Erica laughed heartily at Vivian’s witticism. She retorted:

“Yes but you had häagen dazs neapolitan sex whereas I had no name brand vanilla sex.”

Vivian laughed in return and pointed out:

“Well at least you did have a threesome with me and your future husband in the Forest whereupon the both of you peed on me.”

“Yeah well that was awesome all right. But Vivian you had black cock. How was it? Did they have big cocks as it is purported that all black men are so well endowed?”

Vivian giggled some more as she replied:

“Funny you should ask. That was exactly the subject matter that led to us to getting it on in the first place. When we first met at the school cafeteria, I was wearing the shirt with the words ‘Wisconsin’s
Finest’ strategically printed on it to appear over my boobs. Upon staring at my boobs and the words on the shirt Nigel slyly asked if those words were actually true advertising. So I flashed him showing my boobs to remove any doubt.”

Erica laughed some more and said:

“You didn’t!”

“Oh yes I did!”

“You’re terrible!”

Vivian then said as Erica continued laughing:

“I think he was stunned for a couple of seconds but then he wondered if I was merely curious about the veracity of the notion that black men were well hung. So naturally I asked if he was and he intimated that his previous intimate partners had never complained about the lack of size. So indicating that surely he would have no objection to me verifying his claim and before he could answer I got underneath the table. I opened his fly and popped his cock into my mouth. Now because we were in a public place I didn’t have the nerve to give him a complete blow job but I was successful in getting his limp dick to harden to solid erection.”

Tears were flowing down Erica’s cheeks as she was laughing so hard. All she could mutter was:

“Oh my God Vivian! This is too much! You really didn’t!... Did you really?”

“Oh yes I did! And I assured Nigel that I certainly was impressed with his size. Although in the back of my mind I thought Luke Woodbury was just as good in that department. And since I know you have had carnal knowledge of Luke as well so you now have a good idea of how well hung Nigel is.”

12