Vivian Laaning Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfortunately while pursuing our sexual explorations, we 'adventurous' (quotation sign by Vivian) females are considered by society, but more importantly by our male partners, to be sluts

and whores, or skanks or even worse. I find such views to be hypocritical by both parties. Today's society thinks it is important for grade school kids to be taught all about sex, and the proper use of condoms to protect against unwanted pregnancy and horrific STDs. The consensus of society goes so far as to sneer at devout Christian single females who make a pledge to remain a virgin until they marry. But then society has the temerity to bewail the excessive social ills such as the teenage single mothers, illegitimate births and prevalence of STDs.

"As for our typical male sex partners, although they have no problem fucking us, they make it clear that they are contemptuous of us for succumbing to their 'charms' (quotation sign again) so easily. Since I'm not chaste or pure I don't fit as the ideal partner in the minds of the superior male."

At this Angela protested:

"Surely not all of your male sex partners have been as contemptuous of you as you intimate?"

Vivian replied:

"As I said before it is a trite observation that there are exceptions to any generalization. I'm sure some of my partners in my Messalina weekend were OK with me especially given the questionable rational given to them. They may not have bought the notion that this gangbang was an actual CIA test. Still the accouterments I had provided for the night to lend credence to the orgy explanation, no doubt persuaded some of them to view me on a higher plane, than as a witless bimbo slut.

"Nevertheless, it is a fact that I was bullied unmercifully during my final high school year for the mere fact that it was common knowledge that I had participated in kinky sex with my sister and her boyfriend, now her husband. Likewise this year I've become a social pariah on campus because it is known that I'm excessively promiscuous. Such awareness could only have come from my fuck buddies boasting about their manly successes with me, but at the same time disparaging my undeniable slattern tendencies.

"Frank Underwood who I was trying to entice for a fuck just before I met you last night, is a characteristic example. I suspect he chose to insult me because he probably had a pliable date or otherwise he would have accepted my offer. I also think he expects I'll succumb to his 'charms' (quotation marks again) when next we might meet. Although as far as I'm concerned he shouldn't hold his breath. As I told you last night, being a slut and a whore I have access to lots of fish in the sea to 'experiment' (quotation sign) with. Even some girl fish!"

Angela laughed at Vivian's reference to their initial conversation of the previous night at the bar. She then queried:

"So am I to gather that because you are a skank and are scorned for it, that you foster a similar resentment to the chaste and pure, your supposed opposite nemesis?"

Vivian answered:

"Not at all! I really have nothing against the chaste and pure female, except to object to their undisguised condescending attitude of possessing superior morals. If being chaste is their cup of tea more power to them. I simply feel sorry for them, that they are missing out on the opportunities for great sexual fun while going through life.

"Besides I have the same ultimate goal as the 'good' (quotation sign yet again) girls. I too am seeking a knight in shining armor who will dote on me and protect me from the ills of the world. And ib this regard I'm convinced I can and would become a one man woman. Mind you if my significant other would want to participate in group sex, I would naturally have no objection so long as both of us are present together in such activities.

"However before I meet and secure my knight in shining armor, I have been and expect to continue to explore my sexuality. The ultimate goal is to become the unsurpassable female whom my future soul mate could not more desire or want. I'm of course following the cliché: practice makes perfect."

Angela smiled and asked:

"Do you really believe all of this?"

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Angela laughed, but queried:

"Well your outlook on sex certainly is fascinating. I've naturally not had as much experience as you to determine how accurate your assessments really are. Still, you have not answered my simple question: how in the world is tea bagging a two women requirement?"

Vivian replied:

"I apologize for getting carried away by my thoughts. To answer your question, obviously tea bagging is not really a two women requirement. As you said yourself, you are quite capable of sucking a man's balls solo. What I was getting at is that for a successful and truly exotic experience, you should really consider having a like-minded female partner to gratify a man for such an extreme total oral sexual activity.

"Remember I suggest that males consider girls like us as skanks. They believe with some justification that we are game to doing almost anything sexually when asked. So if one of us skanks do give them a complete blow including tea bagging, and even some ass licking, it is not viewed by them as a terrific erotic occurrence.

"Instead it reinforces their perception of us as totally lewd that something a 'good' (quotation sign) girl would never do. Heck even the legendary porn star, Marilyn Chambers was known to have an aversion to men jerking off on her face. She hated even having any sperm on her body.

"However one of the quirks about the male ego is that they like to imagine that they are God's gift to women. Anything that gives credence to such a notion is much appreciated and strives to make them better lovers. Thus should two females even skanks like us perform simultaneously, giving head, tea bagging and some ass licking, it places them in sexual heaven.

"Since 'good' (quotation sign) girls and even a porn star like Marilyn Chambers do not relish participating in such extreme oral sex, in his mind it must represent proof positive that his masculine allure is compelling. In his mind he thinks, 'Wow two girls at the same time want me and are prepared unasked to do such depraved sex acts just to please me'. Such happy thoughts provides the impetus for him to provide his best special sexual efforts. This of course is our reward for taking good care of him.

"My sister, Erica, believes if you give good head you will have your man in your little fingers. So that in a nutshell albeit a large nutshell is why I proclaim that tea bagging is a two women job. So, do you think you would like to partner with me to bring about some terrific pleasure in your first tea bagging adventure?"

Angela sported a lewd smile. Vivian during the conversation had moved her chair away from the kitchen table. This allowed Angela to climb up on Vivian and sit herself on Vivian's lap. She then wrapped her two hands around Vivian's neck, and said breathlessly mirroring Vivian's sultry voice:

"Oh yes Vivian my darling, I would be thrilled to be your partner in a three way sex with a man. I'm also thrilled to have you as my sex mentor as I've obviously got lots to learn."

Angela then kissed Vivian. It was an intensely ardent kiss that easily aroused each other's libido. When she broke off the kiss, Angela formed a mischievously truly wicked smile. With her hands again clasped around Vivian's neck, she leaned backwards as far as she conveniently could, so that her vulva was facing straight upwards vis à vis their bodies. Angela then started forcibly peeing. Her arc of flow was high enough to reach Vivian's collarbone. When Angela finished peeing, Vivian was thoroughly dripping urine all over the front of her body especially including her tits. Angela,

mocking a look of consternation, as she slapped her hand on her mouth, and uttered:

"Oh my god! Ooops! So sorry! My bad!"

Negating any possibility that she was contrite or truly remorseful of her actions, Angela was giggling while uttering her light hearted apology. Vivian was naturally taken by surprise by Angela's actions. Characteristically, she was not offended, but instead was absolutely aroused. Playing along with Angela's frivolity, Vivian responded:

"Oh...well...er...OK then! You've started something so it's up to me to continue."

With that said Vivian grabbed a hold of Angela and wrestled her down to the kitchen floor. Angela squeaked in surprise at Vivian's unexpected aggression and retaliation. Otherwise Angela offered no resistence or protest, as she ended up flat on her back, on the linoleum kitchen floor.

Squatting on her hunches, Vivian straddled Angela's torso, and proceeded to empty her bladder. And she had a very full bladder to release. She first peed on Angela's mons veneris and stomach . She then moved further north to moisten Angela's splendid breasts. Finally she was in a position to release a torrent of her golden liquid directly on Angela's face.

Angela was giddy while experiencing receiving Vivian's pee stream. She was laughing and giggling throughout . Once Vivian's urine discharge splashed on her face, Angela opened her mouth to capture the urine flow. Once she had a full mouthful, Angela gargled the liquid and then spit it out to land squarely on Vivian's boobs. For curiosity, Angela did swallow some of the pee and found the taste not unduly displeasing. In fact, Angela was so overwhelmed by the action that she sexually climaxed. During her subsequent panting she was able to inform Vivian that she was on board with the notion of having Vivian mentor her on the intricacies of heterosexual fun.

At this point they were in agreement that as their bodies were mutually glistening with their urine, they might as well let this novelty persist in their further continuing sex acts for the remainder of the day. So they did not shower, but instead continued indulging in orthodox lesbian sex. Finally when Angela left for her own apartment, they agreed to go out the next Saturday for the purpose of experiencing an FFM encounter.

12