Vivian Laaning Ch. 26

Story Info
Vivian and Angela team up for tea bagging.
5.2k words
4.45
4.9k
2
0

Part 26 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader;

In Chapter 21 we met a character named Ralph Peterson who has a stuttering problem. In that chapter his speech impediment is reflected in the text. For easier reading as we meet him again, his conversations are now written without exaggeration of his speech difficulties

***

The following Saturday night, Angela getting a ride from a friend, arrived at Vivian's basement apartment at 8:30 PM. As soon as Angela crossed the threshold of the apartment, Vivian was immediately excited by Angela's conspicuously 'dolled up' appearance. Her dress was ultra sexy displaying generously her mouth-watering cleavage. The dress with spaghetti straps was a decadent purple in color and ended mid thigh showing off her perfect female legs covered by sexy fishnet stockings. These stockings were held up by a red and black garter belt. Her five inch chunky open toed high heels gave her extra height and tended to add to her allure.

Her makeup was appealingly understated, but sufficiently applied to enhance further the attractiveness of her blue/velvet eyes. For contrast to her mysterious erotic adult female vamp visage, she had arranged her hair styled into three pony tails. Two of the pony tails were traditionally set to cover each side of her temple and the third covered the back of her head. This hair style tended to project an image of a seductive female minor, while the rest of her physical appearance left no doubt as to her mature sexual appeal.

Angela's appearance was so captivating to Vivian that she blurted out, "Oh my God Angela! You look so totally yummy!"

Without further ado, Vivian grabbed Angela in an embrace smothering the latter with soul searching kisses. She then reached under Angela's dress and into her panties, to start fingering her vagina and clitoris. For her part, although not expecting such an immediate sexual assault by Vivian, Angela was not caught completely off-guard. She dropped her purse, but had the presence of mind to back kick the open front door shut to prevent being noticed by any casual outside passers-by. Angela immediately responded to Vivian's kissing and reciprocated the manual assault by likewise manually penetrating Vivian's cunt and clit.

Their mutual masturbation of each other's genitalia was intense right from the initial contact. As their constant touching of each other persisted during the ensuing seconds and minutes, their passion heightened to the ultimate burning level. As their lips were locked, the only sounds they emitted were muffled groans of acute delight.

Each of the women had formed a spear with their four fingers to manually penetrate their partner's vagina. The thumb was used to stimulate the clit. Soon their cunts involuntarily required even more arousal, and each of them was cognizant of the unstated need of their partner. Thus, each joined their thumb with the fingers to thrust the whole hand into their partner's vaginal canal. They both gasped at the brutal invasion, but such inevitable pain was obliterated by the sensation of a burning euphoria paving the way for an exquisite orgasm.

There was no let up in the violence of their mutual simultaneous fisting. They stopped kissing to allow themselves to freely utter their grunts and groans. Their audible sounds enhanced the sexual sensations they were experiencing. They experienced their mutual orgasms abruptly as their passion overcame any possible tendency to hold back the inevitable conclusion of their sexual activity. Their climaxes were so excruciating that they were forced to scream out. They discharged copious amounts of their female juices landing on their hand and drenching their panties.

They collapsed and landed on their asses on the front door mat. The intensity of their orgasms were so breath taking that they hyperventilated for quite some time before recovering their equilibrium. During the intense afterglow each woman licked their hand in between pants. Angela was the first to speak and in a mock huff said, "Thanks a lot Vivian! My panties are now totally soaked and ruined for the evening. I'm pretty sure yours are too big for me to borrow. We'll have to double back to my apartment to get a fresh pair for me."

Vivian replied, "Now my dearest Angela, I think you are being too squeamish. Surely you can tolerate wearing moist underwear, and it should also keep you sexually excited which is a good thing. Besides I have a plan of action that will alleviate the problem of such discomfort."

"Oh yeah? Do tell."

"All in due time. All you need to do is to follow my lead. However we do have a more pressing problem. You might have guessed that I attacked you as a result of your beguiling looks. I couldn't resist that little girl image you presented to me. But the point is that you do look like a girl never mind considering that you actually have to be twenty-one to be in a bar. You most certainly will be carded so that our plans for this evening may be shot. We'll probably only be able get into a seedy bar, where the male patrons would unlikely be desirable companions for the evening."

"Not to worry my darling Vivian; I have that covered. I do have adequate alternative I.D. You see my older sister, Maryanne, the one who is trying to get pregnant, turned twenty-one just before I finished my last year in high school. Knowing how much I like adult beverages, she decided to give me a perfect going away present for college. She got a second Connecticut drivers license having claimed to the authorities that she lost her original renewed license and gave one of them to me. See this is it."

Angela had fetched her sister's license from her purse and continued, "I promised that I would only use the license for the sole purpose of showing proof of age to purchase alcohol or for drinking at a public bar. The license expires after I've actually attained my twenty-first birthday, and so I'm all set for my entire undergraduate classes. My sister and I look sufficiently similar to be able to pass muster upon a cursory examination. I've successfully used this I.D. so far here in Madison and thus, I've no worries on this score."

Vivian could not help asking, "This driver's license is for Connecticut, but we are in Wisconsin. How do you explain that discrepancy?"

"Easiest thing in the world. I'm a college student here in Madison, but I spend my breaks, especially the prolonged summer recess at my home address as shown on the drivers license. I explain that I'm most likely to return to Connecticut when I graduate, so that I see no pressing need to change 'my' drivers license. If further pressed I explain that I've retained 'my' Connecticut license so that I can vote in my home state.

"Incidentally, I've obtained a real drivers license for me here in Wisconsin, as I think I just may stay in this state for awhile."

Vivian responded, "Well OK then. Let's get this show on the road. I guess we need to freshen up a bit after our activity, but we should do fine with our wet panties."

Angela protested, "But won't we smell from our wet panties."

"Maybe, but rather than deter a stud, it should enhance our chances of scoring. Besides, I believe that any man put off by our pussy odor is not likely to be worthwhile fucking."

Consequently, they reapplied their make-up and smoothed out their hair. Vivian was dressed in a similar sexy fashion to Angela, with a mid thigh blood red dress, covering most of her thigh tattoos, but leaving a glimpse of the lowest ones. She also wore alluring fishnet stockings and sexy low heel shoes to tamp down her towering height. Naturally her appearance lacked the ingenue affect of Angela's three pony tails hairstyle. Instead her layered long hair style gave her red hair an even more stunning appearance than normal, and as opposed to Angela's, gave out the impression of a sophisticated siren. After the two of them had freshened themselves, they were content with their looks and confident of an ensuing exciting evening.

They had decided not to utilize either of their vehicles so as to enhance their chances that an interested stud would not offer to drive only one of them home or to his place. They imbibed a glass of red wine while waiting for the summoned an Uber to take them to a bar reputed to be one of the best singles bars in Madison.

In fact this bar had such a good reputation that there were slightly more female patrons than males. This served the desired purpose of Vivian and Angela as they intended to attract only one man for a threesome. It was Vivian's belief that as there were more women than men, a single guy would be hesitant to horn in on a booth containing two women with one man, especially since there were more unattached female companions available.

When they entered the bar they were immediately carded at the door. As the doorman was inspecting Angela's I.D. carefully, it gave the chance for Vivian to scan the present customers. She was delighted to spot, Ralph Peterson, the virgin stutterer from her Messalina weekend, sitting at the bar alone without any companion on either side of him.

She surmised that Ralph with his stuttering affliction was still unsure of his appeal to the opposite sex, notwithstanding their previous wonderful tryst. With such low esteem, it would be natural that he might have difficulty in attracting female notice, despite possessing otherwise attractive male attributes. And without such interest forthcoming from the female persuasion, his confidence in attracting the opposite sex was sinking. It was indeed a vicious depressing circle of lost romantic opportunities Ralph was experiencing in his young life.

However as far as Vivian was concerned, he was absolutely irresistible and ideal for the hopes that she and Angela had for the evening. Vivian quickly advised Angela the pertinent information regarding Ralph. Given the paucity of heterosexual encounters in her life so far, Angela was not too discerning. Just about any male who was not demonstrably odious would satisfy her, and Vivian's recommendation was more than sufficient for her desires. She, thus had no objection to approach him.

Accordingly the two of them reached Ralph at his bar stool, and Vivian greeted, "Well hello Ralphie! It's so wonderful to see you again. I'm sure you remember the last time we met."

Since Vivian had on the occasion adorned her face with black dyed skin eye mask to somewhat disguise her appearance, Ralph Peterson probably would not have normally recognized her in a crowd. However Vivian's sultry voice in her greeting cast no doubt in his mind at to whom he was seeing now. He was though thoroughly surprised, since he had never expected to see her again given the sexual fantasy aspect of their past encounter. So all he could stammer was:

"Me...me...me...sss...sss...a...a...lina?"

Vivian answered, "Ah yes my pseudonym for that evening when we last met. Well never mind that, you should know that my real name is Vivian Laaning. And my friend here with me is Angela Black."

Angela, was absolutely awe struck in meeting Ralph Peterson. There was something about his aura that struck her inner soul and made her blood boil as her passion was totally aroused. Her panties became even wetter. Intellectually, she had always scoffed at the notion of love at first sight, but upon coming into contact with Ralph she readjusted her viewpoint.

In such agitated state she extended her hand woodenly to complete the introduction and responded, "I'm so glad to meet you Ralph. Vivian has told me all about your past meeting, so I'm thrilled to make your acquaintance."

Ralph was instantly smitten with Angela's appearance. As Ralph was slightly shorter than Vivian he was intimidated by her take charge demeanor. However with Angela being shorter than him, he had more confidence of himself around her. Still, given his low self esteem, he skeptically asked, "Thrilled?"

Without hesitation Angela answered, "Definitely so!"

Vivian interrupted their concentration of each other by announcing, "Oh Ralphie, I see an empty table that we could grab for us, so that we can get to know each other better. Perhaps we can prevail upon you to ply us with drinks. You ought to be aware of Ogden Nash's prescription: 'Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker'."

At this point the shy Ralph Peterson was emboldened to meet Vivian's blatant flirtation head on. He replied with less stuttering, "For economic considerations, wouldn't I be served best to concentrate on getting only one of you liquored up?"

Angela brazenly contributed, "Now Ralph I would have thought you would be more adventurous. Why limit to just one of us when you can have both? Surely you don't begrudge the extra liquor expense to achieve such happy result?"

The three of them laughed at Angela's lewd suggestion as they repaired to the empty table. Actually the 'table' was a corner half round table booth situated against the wall of the bar, and offered some seclusion. This allowed Ralph to be seated in the middle with Angela draped on his left side and Vivian on his right. In truth Ralph was in a daze as he had never fantasized the possibility of having sex with two women simultaneously.

Although the two women had signaled that a threesome was in store for him, he couldn't help wonder if he was actually in a dream and would wake up shortly in frustration. He actually pinched himself to establish reality but such result was inconclusive. So he was of a mind that he hoped the scene would play out before he presumably would wake up.

Once seated Angela ordered a gin tonic, and Vivian ordered a screwdriver. Ralph contented himself with beer from Milwaukee. Ralph asked, "I take it Vivian that Messalina and the CIA test was an elaborate hoax on one of the visitors? Was I simply one of the pawns in your game?"

Having received their drinks Vivian assured, "No Ralphie that weekend was not intended to make fun of anyone. Rest assured that I had a very delightful time with you, and you need not concern yourself of what other activity occurred at that time. Suffice it to say you are able to call me by my real name although I must say Messalina is quite a pretty name, which I kind'a like."

"So the weekend had nothing to do with the CIA?"

"No it was just a ploy to fantasize or recreate an historical event. Anyway as Angela had intimated I had told her about you, but I haven't related to her your charming high school story. Perhaps you can enlighten her and I certainly would love to hear your story again."

At this point sensing the unabashed friendliness exhibited by the girls towards her, together with the beer he had consumed, Ralph was more relaxed than otherwise. As a result he was able to recount virtually stutter free the story of Jennifer Turner, who danced with him and gave him her panties. Although inwardly delighted by the story Angela still protested, "I don't give any props to that girl. She should have dumped her boyfriend and taken up with you. That way I'm sure you would've garnered a more extensive collection of trophy ladies underwear."

They all laughed at Angela's observation, but this did prove to be an unplanned cue to further the cause for the seduction of Ralph Peterson to do a threesome. Vivian had removed her panties during Ralph's recital of his high school story of Jennifer Turner, and had retained it on her lap. At this point she plopped her panties on the table at Ralph's space, and said:

"Here Ralph are my panties! As you're aware when we were together I had none to give you then, since I hadn't been wearing any for quite some time prior to seeing you. Now for full disclosure I have to confess that these panties are wet partly as a result of some hanky panky doings between Angela and I prior to coming here. However I can assure you, that much more of the moisture was added at my excitement of seeing you again. So you can treat this as a legitimate souvenir of having known me."

Not to be undone, and recalling Vivian's hint that her wet panties need not to be replaced, Angela whipped out her panties and slapped them on top of Vivian's. She explained, "Here are mine as well. And I can confirm that I've uncontrollably squirted quite a lot in them upon meeting you. So they are a totally authentic souvenir of our acquaintanceship. Besides they are in their present state absolutely unwearable."

Both ladies giggled and laughed at their outrageous behavior. All Ralph could contribute was, "I must say that these panties truly comprise an enviable collection of trophy underwear originally belonging to and worn by extraordinarily breathtaking women. I'm deeply honored."

With that, Ralph sniffed at each pair of panties before pocketing them in his back pants pocket. Angela sighed and said, "Those are such pretty words! I think I'm falling in love with you just on your gallantry alone."

Vivian piped in, "Me too!"

At this point both Angela and Vivian had moved closer to Ralph so as to be adhered to his sides. They simultaneous moved their non drinking hand under the table to rub against his thighs. The girls quickly were able to discern Ralph's engorgement of his manhood as a result of their manipulations. So they naturally progressed to caressing his penis. At this point Vivian whispered in Ralph's ear, "I think Ralphie my sweet stud muffin, that if you touch each one of us, you will be able to determine that your liquor tab will not be too extravagant to get what you desire from us."

Ralph did indeed with both hands reach down to quickly nuzzle each women's pussy. His touching fingers immediately glistened with female juices as a result. He then withdrew his hands and audaciously started happily licking his wet fingers.

Meanwhile the girls with admirable teamwork had deftly unzipped the fly of his pants so that in conjunction, they could hand stroke the bare flesh of his penis. Then they each took turns in bending down and position themselves under the table, to take his exposed cock into their mouths. Each woman in turn deep throated him and held his cock at the base for almost a minute, while swirling their tongue against his shaft. It didn't take too long before he was spurting his sperm directly into the mouth of the willing oral sex partner. As luck would have it, that turned out to be Angela.

Angela held his cock in her mouth until it started wilting. This ensured that she captured every drop of his seed. As she was returning to her sitting position, she gulped down the entirety of his spent load. Once she was in her sitting position, she faced Ralph and opened her mouth wide to display her empty oral cavity. She said with a wicked smile, "All gone! As Vivian has told me: 'good tasting cum is a terrible thing to waste.' And your cum definitely is good tasting."

Vivian huffed, "If we were not in such a public place I would have insisted Angela, that you share some of Ralph's good tasting cum. Anyway I think this calls for another round of drinks. How about it Ralph, can you spring for another round?"

Ralph Peterson at this moment in time, was in an almost non sentient state. Upon entering this bar, his purpose and hopes were to attract the notice of a female who would be appealing to him. He would hope to engage such female into a casual conversation. If the conversation would turn out to be totally enjoyable, he would venture to request her phone number with the view of going out on a future date. Given his low esteem he was not too finicky about what kind of female he would find appealing. He merely desired a female that was not unduly hideous in her looks, and was somewhat articulate.

To an indifferent observer, Ralph's goal for the evening would not seem to be an impossible expectation. However given Ralph's bleak sexual experience, discounting the Messalina weekend, this expectation on his part was the best case scenario he could imagine. Just to have a prolonged conversation with a female without any future would be considered a successful evening by him.

12