Vivian Laaning Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters seemed to have arrived at their own orgasms just based solely on their kissing. They broke their kiss off to allow themselves to audibly hyperventilate. In addition to their panting, both Vivian and Erica were perspiring fiercely. Then when they sensed that their partners had ejaculated in their ass, they shrieked in reaction to their almost immediate second orgasm.

The next sequence of actions were prescripted in accordance with Vivian's suggestion for the scenario. Quickly, each sister grabbed a bowl and carefully placed it under her ass. They then force pushed out the semen inside their rectums to the bowls. The liquids were predominately yellowish in color due to the butter. Once they had expelled all the semen they could, each sister grabbed her bowl and quaffed the contents. Although Vivian had advised beforehand, that this is what she and Erica had planned to do, still the three black studs were amazed that they actually carried through with this form of kinky sex. They spontaneously applauded the sisters to demonstrate their appreciation of their pluck.

The sex then continued virtually non stop with rest periods in between scenarios to allow the three black studs to recover and restore their fortitude. Vivian and Erica were insatiable, and it seemed like they could continue forever. From their point of view the rest periods were useful to go to the bathroom as well as take a swig of wine, and partake a snack. But the rest periods were not necessary to revive their sexual desire.

Periodically one of the three black studs would take a quick shower whenever he felt particularly odoriferously offensive. However, Vivian and Erica were precluded from taking any rest period showers, since whenever either one indicated a desire to take one, the three black studs would protest in unison. They would point out that their built up powerful female scent would be ruined by a shower.

In the minds of the three black studs, nothing was more intoxicating than the smells emanating from the sisters' nether regions as a result of sex. The more the sex the more potent became their smells, and therefore, the more heady the exhilaration to their own senses. Consequently, Vivian and Erica only had three showers in toto. One before Saturday's breakfast meal, one before Saturday night dinner, and finally the last one just before checking out on Sunday morning.

The main discussion during the rest periods was Vivian outlining a proposed scenario to pursue next. She always invited the others to come up with an alternative suggestion, but no one ever did. None of them could envision a more innovative scenario than the ones proposed by Vivian. They were all content because the sex was exciting. Every scenario was designed to have all five of them participating; there were no spectators. Because of that by definition the sex was not mundane or humdrum.

By far the favorite scenarios for both Vivian and Erica were the triple penetrations. There were twelve variations of this type of group sex for the two of them. The result of which allowed each black stud to enjoy two complete around the world sexual intercourse with each sister.

The triple penetration consisted of simultaneously cock in mouth, cock in cunt, and cock in ass hole. This combination can be inter alia achieved in two ways. First way the woman is on top facing her partner who is fucking her pussy and she turns her head to take a cock in her mouth. The third gentleman then is sodomizing her while hovering over her.

In the second way the woman is again on top, but her back is to the gentleman underneath who is sodomizing her. She of course is able to turn her head to give a blow job, while the third gentleman is able to fuck her pussy somewhat akin to a missionary position intercourse. In the case of these variations during this weekend the second female had the option of performing anilingus on the gentleman receiving fellatio or on the gentleman above the female recipient of the triple penetration.

Vivian's most enjoyable triple variation was the one where she faced and mounted Rod and impaled herself on his mighty cock. Rod's cock was the biggest of the three and filled her vagina up completely. Or so it seemed to her. Khalil was the stud with his cock to her face for fellatio. She always looked forward to giving a blow job to Khalil since to her mind he always produced the tastiest cum she had ever swallowed.

As Erica had opted in this case to turn her oral sex action to Nigel's ass, Vivian had free use of her hands to caress Khalil's buttocks. In her intense deep throating of his cock, she was able to reach around his ass to penetrate his anus with two fingers. Normally such action would promote early ejaculation, but Khalil was determined to hold out as long as he could. As Vivian was expecting an early ejaculation, she was delighted that he was able to restrain himself. This meant she was able to suck his cock longer, and nothing could be more heavenly.

Meanwhile, Erica was tongue licking on Nigel's anus and perineum. That exotic oral action was driving the latter into a sexual nirvana that was unfamiliar to him. With such ecstatic vibrations overwhelming his mind, he was in essence robotically sodomizing Vivian's ass. He was at the same time witnessing Vivian's ass wiggling in ultimate expectation of pleasure. This in his mind was the final catalyst that caused him to cum; spurt after spurt of his seed expelled into Vivian's ass as he was surrendering to the exigencies of exquisite sexual provocations.

As for Rod, fucking a nubile young maid such as Vivian Laaning was by definition a most pleasurable occurrence. The fact that in conjunction, he was able to, and indeed took the opportunity to suck on Vivian's delicious nipples of her awesome breasts at the same time was beyond all the extra inducements needed to achieve sexual ecstasy. He soon was shooting blasts of cum into her vagina.

For Vivian this was indeed sexual heaven. The feel of a cock in her pussy and one in her ass was a thrill she could never tire of. In her mind, she could distinguish the source of the two pleasures. However those senses of pleasures combined to course throughout her blood stream, and finally reach her brain. At that point the contentment of the double penetration reached Vivian's critical mass of absolute sexual gratification.

However, she was simultaneously sucking on Khalil' s mighty fine penis and her brain started melting as a result. Not literally, of course, but that was the message to her soul informing of what was happening. Thus, her reaction to her orgasm on this occasion was totally uncharacteristic of her.

Subsequently when Vivian and Erica were alone together rehashing the events of the weekend, Erica asked Vivian to describe her feelings during the triple penetrations. She specifically referred to this particular one, since everyone had concluded Vivian's reaction was remarkably intense.

In response, Vivian explained her feelings intellectually and in a very prosaic manner as follows:

"With Rod's cock in my cunt, and Nigel's cock in my ass, and when they climaxed, I felt that I'd traveled the breath and length of the universe of sexual ecstasy. I knew I'd arrived at its outer limits. Thus, with Khalil's cock still in my mouth, I lost my grip on reality. His cumming in mouth was, in fact paradoxically a complete surprise to me. It was like I'd stepped over the boundary of the sexual ecstasy universe and fell into the twilight zone of infinity."

Erica snorted as she replied:

"Serves me right for asking my cleverly intellectual sister to account for her feelings. Although, I do have to admit that strangely enough, I can relate to your descriptions. Having three cocks in me at one time during this orgy was certainly very special for me."

The conclusion of the this specific scenario as exhibited by Vivian was truly unexpected given the insouciant behavior displayed by both sisters throughout this weekend orgy. When the Koeninger brothers did climax almost simultaneously in her nether regions she experienced a torturous and electrifying orgasm. With Khalil's cock in her mouth, Vivian was precluded from screaming out her orgasm as she was normally prone to do. Instead what the others heard were muffled sounds of grunts and squeaks, as she was in the throes of the mother of all orgasms.

Vivian's mind went blank, and it was only her subconscious mind that directed the continuation of fellatio on Khalil's cock. When he ejaculated in her mouth she had already become a frozen statue mounted on Rod's rod. Rod's cock was naturally wilting after coitus, but Vivian's vagina muscles involuntarily clamped down on his penis to prevent it from slipping out.

In this animated stage of suspension, Vivian had no control in dealing with Khalil's ejaculation in her mouth. She did not automatically swallow Khalil's sperm as it was cumming into her mouth. So as a result a great quantity of the same were oozing out of her mouth. Erica, having finished pleasuring Nigel's ass, was on the alert. In response Erica closed in on Vivian, and started with her tongue slurping up all of Khalil's sperm spilling out of Vivian's mouth. Despite her sister's intervention, Vivian remained immobile, still sitting on Rod's rod seemingly in a prolonged daze.

Everyone was amazed by Vivian's immobile reaction, as it was so contrary to Vivian's normal reflex to her orgasms. As time passed, most of the details of what transpired during this farewell fuck orgy became distant memories if not completely forgotten. However, one of the most vivid memory that was forever retained in the minds of everyone except curiously enough for Vivian, was her stiff unmovable statuesque pause at the conclusion of this particular triple penetration scenario.

Of course, Vivian eventually recovered from this peculiar momentary lassitude and the orgy relentlessly continued. There were countless scenarios, possible given the BMBMBMWFWF sexual format. It seemed like Vivian's planning, utilized virtually any and all permutations and combinations possible. In any case each scenario performed did not exactly duplicate any other scenario.

The orgy then lasted from Friday night to around the checkout time Sunday (i.e. Mother's Day) late morning. There were two breaks during the orgy. First one was Saturday morning when they all repaired to the hotel's café for a sumptuous breakfast. Rod had the foresight to contact the cleaning staff, and offered a $50 tip if they would clean their suite as they headed for breakfast. Rod promised a further $50 tip if the suite was completely cleaned by the time they returned from breakfast. Needless to say, their suite was ready when they returned from breakfast.

The second break from the orgy was Saturday night dinner at a nearby steakhouse restaurant. Rod had made the necessary reservations so that they were immediately seated upon arrival ahead of the waiting crowd that did not have reservations. Although Rod was the last recruit to the farewell fuck orgy, he took it upon himself to take control of the financial logistics.

For the dinner, Vivian and Erica wore spectacular eye-catching cocktail dresses. The three black studs were flabbergasted to learn that these dresses were sewn by the girls themselves. This fact reinforced in their minds that although some might deem their weekend activities as shameful and salacious, there was nothing slovenly about the appearance of their female companions.

The dinner was a festive occasion as the conversation was devoid of any reference to the weekend. Instead each talked about themselves relating some humorous anecdotes. Rod's were the most fascinating as he recounted some of his football exploits. Although Vivian and Erica were not particularly rabid sports enthusiasts, they still were avid Green Bay Packer fans, and Vivian had attended quite a few of the Badgers home games at Randall Field. Accordingly the sisters, were most delighted by Rod's recitations.

To complete the conviviality of the dinner, the three black studs approved of the fact that the Laaning sisters were hearty eaters. Unlike most females both Vivian and Erica were not overly concerned about their weight. They realized they were slightly overweight, but this did not deter them from enjoying fully a fine steak dinner. And the three black studs were also surprised by how much adult beverages the sisters could and did imbibe without betraying any sign of intoxication as a result.

The five of them repaired back to the hotel suite after this excellent dinner and drinks. As they were all in good humor, the ensuing resumption of the orgy, was as exciting and exhilarating as ever before. The orgy continued until the wee hours of Sunday morning.

When they all woke up, there was just time enough for a farewell fuck for this farewell fuck weekend orgy. This fuck was designated as the 'compact' one. By luck of spins, Rod was supine on the bed. Vivian was sitting on his face, and positioned inwards. Khalil was standing over Rod's body facing Vivian, so that she could suck on his cock. Nigel was also standing over Rod, but his back was to Khalil's back. Erica had impaled herself on Rod's cock. She was facing inwards so she as able to suck on Nigel's cock while simultaneously bouncing up and down on Rod's rod.

After the conclusion of the 'compact' fuck, they took turns showering. Rod was first, so that he could check out in the allowable time. Then they parted ways: Khalil to travel to his hometown; the Koeninger brothers to trek to Charlotte NC, and Vivian and Erica on to Lydiaville.

They were all five happy campers.

12