Vivian Laaning Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Erica! I'm so sorry. Terribly sorry. I got carried away, and I did not think. I know I should have exercised much more restraint. I'm so sorry that I've hurt you so much!"

Erica's sobbing was starting to abate, so she was able to reply, albeit still sniffling:

"You have nothing to feel sorry about, Vivian! You did exactly what I told you to do. I welcomed the pain I received. It was not excessive despite my screams. I needed it badly! I needed this spanking to wash away my sins and cleanse my soul. I needed to receive this pain as much as I need food and water to survive. So you have nothing to feel guilty about.

"And that's enough moping for the both of us. Now go get your strap-on dildo and fuck me silly."

Vivian turned around to her bed side table to reach for the bottom drawer that contained her sex toys. She extracted her latest strap-on dildo which she had purchased after meeting Angela Black, back in January. However, since Angela hooked up with Ralph Peterson, she never got the opportunity to use it until now.

What was special about this strap-on dildo was that it also contained a vibrating (three speeds) plug that Vivian could insert either in her own vagina or in her ass hole. The plug was designed to stay in place in either hole while she was pounding away the dildo into Erica. The plug was advertised that it would stay in position regardless of the feverish pace of the dildo fucking. The straps holding the harness of the dildo had an elastic loop on both sides to allow a convenient spot to hold the controller of the plug in place during coitus. Thus, speed changes can be effected in midst of the copulation without interruption.

As Vivian was equipping herself with the strap-on dildo, she elected to insert the plug in her vagina. This choice allowed Vivian to utilize her most recent purchase of sex toys: an inflatable and vibrating butt plug. She pumped up this plug several times to fill up her anal canal to its maximum capacity. The controller of this toy then was also held in place by the elastic loop on the dildo strap harness; obviously on the other side of Vivian's hip that contained the dildo plug.

Up to now in her past lesbian encounters, Vivian certainly enjoyed being fucked by a strap-on dildo. It was especially exciting in a doggy style position where her female partner would bend over to manipulate her breasts while at the same time feeling that partner's tits rubbing against her own back.

Thus, whenever she was wearing a strap-on dildo fucking her female partner, she did not derive too much satisfaction from the exercise. In her mind she could not correlate her partner's enjoyment with her own. For example in cunnilingus where her tongue was in play to bring satisfaction to her partner, the feel of her tongue was delivering authentic pleasure to herself. Likewise, it goes without saying, that tribbing provides scope for equal enjoyment. by both partners in the lesbian love making.

On the other hand, by utilizing a strap-on dildo to fuck her female partner was in her mind, equivalent to a mechanical device driving her partner to orgasm. It was not like there were nerve senses in the artificial dildo that would traverse through her own body, and bring herself to a sexual euphoria. As a result, she had never achieved an orgasm when fucking a female while she was wearing a strap-on dildo.

Accordingly, Vivian had high hopes for this strap-on dildo. She anticipated that with these two vibrating plugs in her vagina and rectum, she should derive as much pleasure and reach a delicious orgasm as Erica.

Erica had scooted to the middle of the bed, but retained her body position. Her head was on its side resting on a pillow, while her body remained at a forty-five degree angle to the mattress. She was in essence inviting a doggy style sexual intercourse. Considering the state of her ass and the back of her thighs, any other position would be exceedingly uncomfortable.

Once Vivian fitted herself with the strap-on dildo, and the butt plug inflated to her satisfaction, she climbed up onto the bed. She positioned herself between Erica's legs. As soon as Erica sensed Vivian's presence at her rear, she automatically spread her legs further apart to provide easier access to her sex. That way, Erica gave Vivian the choice to either sodomize her or to penetrate her vagina. Apparently Erica had expressed no desire other then to command Vivian to 'fuck her silly'.

Vivian could telepathically deduce that on this occasion, Erica really desired vaginal penetration. For her own pleasure, Vivian had no real preference in this matter. Her primary intention was to please her sister to the upmost, in an effort to erase the cruel abuse she had just so recently dealt out. And if she succeeded in doing so, then her own pleasure would manifest itself as a matter of course.

Accordingly, Vivian gingerly manipulated the dildo in Erica's cunt. She was surprised to sense how instantly Erica's vaginal muscles clamped down on the substitute penis. As Vivian commenced penetrating, and drilling Erica's pussy, she was cognizant that there was no resistance from her sexual invasion. She had to conclude that Erica's vagina was super wet and eager for coitus; of any kind, artificial or a real penis.

That notion was reinforced by the audible sound of their fucking. If one was a fly on the wall at that moment, one would easily imagine that the sound produced was eerily akin to the noise of flatulence. Although both Vivian and Erica could hear and were aware of the reverberations of their copulation, they were oblivious to the same. They no doubt would have been embarrassed upon hearing a recorded version of their activity. Since that was not the case, they were free to enjoy their sexual delights unfettered by contrary considerations.

Once Vivian had successfully penetrated Erica's vagina, she commenced the sexual intercourse with slow, methodical thrusts of the artificial penis into Erica's real live vagina. That pace suited Erica just fine. Since she had absorbed an extraordinarily high level of pain from Vivian's forceful spankings, the dildo fucking of her vagina initially served more as a soothing balm to her distress.

As Vivian's dildo fucking of Erica's vagina continued unabated for quite some time, it was inevitable that Erica's feeling of relaxation from the pain of the spanking transferred into sexual excitement as a result of the stimulation of her vagina. She started grunting and moaning as her passion arose. As Vivian's thrusts relentlessly continued, Erica's reaction to them changed. From passive acceptance, her hips started to reciprocate. Not only did Erica accept Vivian's penetrating strokes but she pushed back to augment the full intensity of Vivian's penetration.

Vivian in the meantime had her own sexual stimuli issues to deal with. As an empirical fact, her sister's personal misfortunes theoretically should have no impact to her own personal happiness. Still, in Vivian's mind, she knew that if her sister was hurting, naturally so should she. In that mind set Vivian's initial thrusts were oh so tentative,

Her current state of mind to provide languid sexual pleasure to Erica, did not explain Vivian's previous sadistic pleasure in spanking Erica mercilessly and apparently viciously. Vivian couldn't for the life of herself account such an anomaly in her own mind, and she was determined not to delve in the intricacies of such contrary emotions. Setting all that aside, once Vivian started fucking Erica with the strap-on dildo with the accompanying exquisite dual pleasure of the vibrating plugs in her own holes, all incidental thoughts of reality were suspended. All Vivian knew was that she reached an exquisite orgasm of her own, at the same time Erica was screaming out her new orgasm.

Without a doubt Erica's screams of passion, a resulting reaction to her intense orgasm, was a sharp contrast to her previous screams of pain when she was being spanked. Erica's now enjoyable scream of ecstasy triggered the onset of a poignant feeling of an overwhelming sexual euphoria for Vivian. She felt compelled without any compunction to screech out:

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Oh my God!..."

During the afterglow, both women were immobile for quite some time before stirring out of their collective lethargy. Once Vivian removed her artificial penis from Erica's cunt, the latter just collapsed as she straightened out to rest prone on the bed. Erica had probably fallen asleep before her body stretched out length wise in her final position of repose. In any case, she was soon snoring despite sleeping on her stomach.

Vivian had the annoying task to unbuckle the harness of the strap-on dildo. She tossed the same including obviously the attached vibrating plug, on to the floor. She also detached the anal plug and similarly dumped the item unceremoniously to the floor. Those actions completed, Vivian was able to then fall asleep lying on her back. In no time flat she was snoring just as lustily as her sister.

Thereafter, the sisters never alluded to this night of such strange debauchery to themselves, nor did they relate the incidence to anyone else they came into contact with. It was a secret occurrence each of them carried to their grave.

12