Vivian Laaning Ch. 35

Story Info
Raunchy bridal shower; a Lesbian one night stand for Vivian.
5.7k words
4.6
5k
1
0

Part 35 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bridal shower for Angela Black proceeded in the usual manner for such events. There was lots of conversations amongst the guests and with the bride. There was lots of hilarity at the opening of gifts, since Vivian's present was not the only sex toy donated.

As 10:00 o'clock was approaching the atmosphere evolved from a pleasant but prosaic ambience into an electrically charged sexual aura. The perspective of permissible norms for this event in the collective mind set of the ladies present was changing. There was an unstated consensus to acquiesce to raunchy behavior. Aside from the alcohol consumption, there was no doubt that the foreknowledge that a male stripper from a reputable entertainment enterprise was going to perform shortly, fueled the excitement possibilities for each individual present.

Maryanne Merriweather was the mistress of the ceremony, and she advised if any lady objected to seeing the stripper, she was free to leave. No lady left. Then the stripper eventually in his routine would offer his exposed penis to each lady in turn to do what she desired either a hand job, or blow job or both for that matter. Again if any lady did not wish to participate, all she needed to do was shake her head no, when he approached, and the stripper, as instructed, will move on to the next lady. However if one does participate, the lady that makes the stripper cum will win a prize which is sure to please. The stripper will not finish his routine until he does cum. Every lady subsequently participated, including the bride's mother and aunt.

Angela asked the naughty question:

"What if our performer does not cum?"

Maryanne scoffed as she answered:

"What you have no faith in the abilities of your guests or yourself for that matter? You, Angela, will have first opportunity at each round. Besides I guarantee if none of you can sexxeed..."

The ladies all giggled and laughed at Maryanne's deliberate alternative pronouncement, and she continued:

"I surely can, and intend to. The prize incidentally is a vibrating and rotating Ben Wa balls plus a vibrating and rimming butt plug. I'm told that you can wear them both simultaneously, but it might make you walk funny."

Again laughter and giggles followed, as Maryann continued:

"In any case it is sure to make you breathe heavy and keep you in a happy frame of mind. When our performer does get to the last part of his show, his assistant will play specially prerecorded music. The music will be interspersed by audible applause after thirty seconds which is the cue for our performer to move on to the next available lady. If our performer lasts through the entire round of ladies without cumming, the music will be recalibrated to intersperse with applause every sixty seconds. And thirty seconds will be added to each subsequent round until we have a winner. To ensure that there is no doubt as to the winner, our performer will place his hat on the winning lady. If anyone, he must be the best judge as to precisely when he has climaxed.

"I'm also advised that our stripper's body will be coated with special adhesive cream that will hold any bills you ladies might want to attach to show your appreciation. There of course will be no cream on that part of his body that will be of most interest to you. So I trust everyone will have a good time."

The stripper then duly appeared for his performance right on time. He was fully clothed in a cowboy outfit including a Stetson straw cowboy hat and alligator Western boots. The outfit was cleverly put together with velcro. Thus each part of his costume was easily peeled away without any appreciable delay in his bump and grind dance movements.

His dance movements mimicked the stereotypical exaggerated strutting gait of a cowboy. He was a very handsome man with a potent body that was simply eye candy to heterosexual females. There were plenty of audible hoots and hollering along with some unfeminine wolf whistles mustered from the female spectators, along with continuous clapping of hands.

The spontaneous enthusiasm by the ladies inspired the performer to be more animated, which further pleased his audience as they could sense his genuine pleasure. Everyone, thus, was having a really good time. Once the stripper had shed his last bit of clothing the ladies all gasped at the sight of his penis. Although in a curved flaccid state, it looked bigger than some erections. Still wearing his hat and boots he pranced around the room making his cock swing provocatively. It also helped him harden so that he would not be short changing the first ladies.

The first lady to sample the performer was Angela, the bride, and the second was Vivian as the bride's maid of honor. Angela elected to deep throat the cowboy, for the sole purpose to get him stiff. Her strategy was to get him pumped up for now, but at the start of the second round she would expect to finish him off. As she was blowing him the other ladies were raucously clapping and chanting: "Go girl! You go girl! Go Angela! Blow him! Make him cum!", over and over again. Angela slapped a Jackson on the stripper's butt when he was finished with her.

From Angela's efforts the cowboy's rod was no longer curved, but still not as rigid as it could be. Vivian used her turn to tea bag him while doing a vigorous hand job. The chanting for Vivian went as follows: "VIV..VIV...VIV.EEEEE.AN!" over and over again. Vivian slapped a Hamilton on his chest, but she winked and said to him that he will get a Grant if he cums for her at the next round.

As the cowboy performer presented himself to each lady, her own particular cheering chant was cried out by the others. As it turned out the cowboy stripper was able to get through all 21 ladies present without cumming. He had garnered 21 bills stuck to him; nine Hamiltons, ten Jacksons and two Grants. The latter two were from Angela's mother and aunt. Each of then declared that the tip was well earned, since neither of them could recall when the last time they had enjoyed a super fleshy vibrant penis in their mouth.

When the second round started, Angela thought for sure she would win. She slobbered over his cock and was tantalizingly licking the flesh of his mushroom shaped cock head. She could feel some moisture on her tongue; surely he must be about to blast. Alas, the music signaled her turn had ended. There was no hat on her head, only a drop of precum on her tongue. In a pique of disappointment she placed only a Washington on his body.

Vivian had her second chance at him, and she was shocked not to have succeeded. She was bobbing her head up and down vigorously on his rod, which action in the past would without fail result in an ejaculation. She was not as irritated as Angela, but still she only bestowed a Lincoln on the cowboy.

The collective mood in the minds of the ladies had changed from raunchy enjoyment to a sinful expectation of an unparalleled sexual euphoria. Each lady now felt that she had a legitimate shot at winning. Since each woman wanted to win, they refrained from the cheering and chanting at each encounter as had been the case for the first round. The assistant for the stripper, who managed the music for the performance, thoughtfully flipped from bright upbeat music to play a hot erotic type of music. This change of music intensified the already sexually charged electrical ambience of the room. All the ladies were perspiring in heat, anticipating her turn at the cowboy's male appendage.

The cowboy still did not spurt until he reached the nineteenth lady, who turned out to be Jennifer Steinberg née Turner. Only Angela's mother and aunt were left to complete the second round of penis tasting. When the cowboy approached, Jennifer twirled a Benjamin in the air before him, and announced: "This Benjamin is yours if you cum for me."

Subsequently, some of the ladies groused that Jennifer had cheated. They alleged the monetary bribe was the significant factor inducing the ejaculation by the cowboy stripper. However, there was no denying that Jennifer's technique in fellatio was perfect for the moment. She deep throated him, as her forehead pressed against his stomach. With one hand she was fondling his balls. With her other hand she formed a spear, reached around and penetrated his rectum. The manual sodomy was too much! The cowboy stripper placed his hat on her head as he began spurting load after load into her luscious mouth.

As soon as the mother and aunt saw the placement of the hat on Jennifer's head, they placed another Grant from each of them onto the cowboy's back. The aunt took position at the rear of the standing stripper and commenced performing an anilingus on him. Angel's mother kneeled down and grabbing the stripper's penis from Jennifer's mouth placed it in her own mouth.

Jennifer duly attached a $100 bill on the stripper, as she had promised. She then produced another $100 bill to wave in front of the stripper. With that motion she thereby indicated that she wanted to keep his hat. Since the hat retailed for far less, he nodded in acquiescence.

Thereafter, she twirled around throughout the room with her mouth open to display her mouthful of cum to the ladies. Then she stopped at Angela, and by gestures inquired whether she wanted a cum kiss. As Angela nodded, she kissed Angela and swapped some cum. She then offered to Vivian who of course accepted. And Jennifer offered the same to the others and most of them accepted the sinful offer. When Jennifer finished the last cum swapping kiss, she swallowed the remaining cum. Then with her arms lifted in triumph, she pranced around the floor with joyful pride as the stripper's assistant was quick to play Rocky's theme song.

After this display ended, Angela turned to Vivian and said:

"You know, I really do hate that woman, and I'm afraid of her. Now that she is married, and has done her duty by marrying a Jew, she is free from the dominance of her father, and his strictures against dating a gentile. Of course she is not supposed to commit adultery in any case, but if she were to sin, than it would not be absolved by confining her adultery to another Jewish man.

"Thus in her mind if she were to dally, then there would be no barrier to her in chasing after Ralph. And she has been very candid to us about her affection for my Ralph. Up to this moment, I thought my edge in successfully keeping Ralph from her clutches, was that I was more sexual than she. This display of hers just now, blows, pardon the pun, that theory out of the water. And it reinforces my suspicion that she is capable of adultery. So I'm beginning to believe that to escape her wicked allure, I will have to take Ralph to Canada if not to the United Kingdom. Maybe even as far away as Australia or New Zealand!"

Vivian laughed and suggested that Angela was being unduly alarmist. Whatever feeling Ralph may have for Jennifer it is nothing compared to the feeling he has towards her; after all he was still going to marry her. Anyway, Vivian excused herself as she was fatigued from the exhaustive air travel she had endured that day, which was heightened by the excitement of the bridal shower. When Vivian got to her room, she took off all her clothes dumping them in a heap on the rug covering the floor. She opted to take another shower, as she had perspired so fiercely during the cowboy's performance, so as to emit a pungent body odor that even she herself, couldn't countenance.

Meanwhile Maryanne Merriweather, was experiencing smoldering sexual distress during the conclusion of the bridal shower. Maryanne's husband had refused to fuck her since she started showing. His stated rationale was his apprehension of jeopardizing the health and welfare of the baby should his weight pressing against her body in coitus result in causing irreparable harm.

Maryanne knew that was pure sophistry on his part. For one thing her gynecologist had not suggested any suspension of sex during her pregnancy. In fact quite the opposite, the doctor had even subtly encouraged it. As her husband, dutifully to his credit, had attended these pregnancy appointments with her, so that he obviously had to be aware that his rationale for refusing sex had no medical basis. Instead she suspected that her husband considered her ugly in her bloated pregnant state, and therefore could not stomach having sexual intercourse with her.

Maryanne knew she couldn't change her husband's perceptions, and it was her cross to bear for the time being. When she was not pregnant, he certainly had no problem in fucking her, and his fucking of her was absolutely delicious. So she was definitely looking forward to the birth of their baby so that they could resume their sex life toute suite. She was certainly aware that most gynecologists would caution against immediate resumption of sex after birth, but she knew that she was not going to pay any heed to such advice. Hell in her mind, she had been deprived of sex far too long for the sake of delivering a healthy baby!

Her absolute unsolvable problem was that she had been extremely horny throughout her pregnancy. She tried every trick and stratagem that she could think of, to induce her husband to fuck her, during this prolonged interval of her pregnancy. However, he remained steadfast in refusing all of her overtures to have sex. Maryanne took her marital vows seriously, and besides she loved her husband completely and thoroughly as much as any woman was capable of loving a man.

Although Maryanne had been somewhat promiscuous while she was single, still according to her own her moral standards, she considered adultery to be terribly wrong, and to be avoided at all costs. Thus, she could not contemplate even a one night stand as a solution to relieve her randy disposition. However, Maryanne did not consider that sucking the stripper's cock twice during the entertainment part of Angela's bridal shower was an act of adultery. Instead, she viewed it as equivalent to masturbation which most certainly no one would equate to adultery.

Besides twenty other women had sucked on the stripper's penis, so that her own participation was merely just a peccadillo. If her husband were to ever question her as to what occurred during the bridal shower, she knew that she would have no qualms in apprising him exactly what had transpired. And should her husband chastise her for her part in the debauchery, she could easily defend herself without displaying any guilt or feeling any remorse. However, one thing she wouldn't confess was the fact that her passion had been inflamed to an unbearable level, and that night she needed relief desperately, more so than ever.

Although Maryanne was not an intimate confidant to her sister Angela, she was still close enough to be privy to her sister's lesbian adventures. Maryanne was not at all judgmental of her younger sister's sexual proclivities. Whatever makes Angela happy was good enough for Maryanne. However the events flowing from the beginning of this calendar year were absolutely astonishing from Maryanne's perspective.

First of all, Angela had confided to Maryanne that she had met a terrific girl; to wit Vivian Laaning. The sex was wonderful and this Vivian had unassailable virtues that speaks favorably towards striking up a serious relationship. Then a few weeks later Angela advised that she had met a great guy; to wit Ralph Peterson. He was the epitome of virile virtues and she was going to marry him!

Notwithstanding, such a rapid change of amorous preferences, on the part of Angela, still Vivian Laaning was not exactly chop liver. Instead of becoming the main squeeze in Angela's love life, she was going to be the Maid of Honor at Angela's wedding! As Angela explained that since Vivian was instrumental in effecting a meeting between Ralph and her, it was appropriate that she should have the honor of being chosen the Maid of Honor ahead of friends Angela had known longer.

That this kind of mercurial exchanged emotions and love choices puzzled Maryanne Merriweather was an understatement for sure. She was aware that her sister was free spirited, but that in crunch time Maryanne believed that Angela would adhere to the societal upper crust norms dictated by the well to do in New England.

In some respects at the end of the day, Angela had not really violated the strictures of what was expected of a female of her upbringing in marrying Ralph Peterson. True Angela did not enroll and attend either Radcliffe, Vassar, Wellesley or the like, but then again it's not like the University of Wisconsin is a Mickey Mouse school handing out BAs to the unworthy for the sake of the all mighty dollar. It's also true that Ralph did not come from an established influential family of the eastern United States listed permanently in Who's Who. However, there's no denying that Ralph came from a relatively wealthy family of the Mid West, and in today's democratic United States society, being nouveau riche is not a sin.

The bottom line in Maryanne's thinking was that her sister although considered the rebel in the family, still was not very much different from herself. The main difference had been that Angela did not hide her enjoyment of lesbian sex, especially ever since their father had died. Now Maryanne thought of herself as straight as a ruler. She had never ever harbored any sexual attraction to a female. Her mind started to change, when she started contemplating her sister's about face in sexual preference.

Up to this point Maryanne had no position pro or con as to lesbian sex. If some females preferred females for sex it was no never mind to her. She did not disdain lesbianism. She just did not feel any inclination towards it. However Angela's actions had a profound effect on Maryanne's outlook. Before Angela met Vivian, Maryanne had assumed that her sister was a committed lesbian, and when Angela met Vivian and extolled her love for the farmer's daughter, that supposition was absolutely confirmed.

But then seemingly all of a sudden Angela was announcing her engagement to Ralph Peterson. Maryanne wondered if Angela had become pregnant to account for such a dramatic turn around. However Angela had assured her that she still had the IUD device present in her body, which she would be removing on the day before her wedding. And besides she had her periods regularly since the time of her announced engagement.

It was now intellectually obvious to Maryanne, that Angela was bi-sexual, deriving sexual pleasure no matter the gender of her sexual partner of the moment. So considering that, Maryanne did not think Angela was outrageously different in temperament than herself. Logic, thus would dictate that she also might enjoy the ways of Sappho. And in her hour of desperate need for sexual release, a happy thought took hold of her mind. Having lesbian sex then would not mean that she was cheating on her husband!

From the back of her subconscious mind, a message was trying to reach her conscious mind. To wit: 'Hey bimbo! The dictionary defines adultery as voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person (married or not) other than his or her spouse'. This meaning of course came in handy in absolving her from the sin of adultery when sucking on the stripper's penis as it might be deemed merely a sexual act but not sexual intercourse. However, since the meaning of adultery does not distinguish heterosexual intercourse from homosexual, it was an unwelcome intrusion to her brain. Consequently, Maryanne paid no attention to it, as she was seeking balm for her lustful plagued mind.

In contemplating her first lesbian coupling, she was thinking exclusively of Vivian Laaning. Before even meeting her, Maryanne was definitely intrigued By Angela's description of her. Her curiosity was satisfied by the assignment to greet and meet her at the Hartford airport. Maryanne was immediately impressed by Vivian's striking demeanor and physical appearance. It was not that Vivian was a raving beauty by consensus standards, but she did have an aura of a mystique female with an unmistakable siren appeal. Even amongst a gaggle of beautiful women, Vivian would still stand out as the one, people would first gravitate towards.

12