Vivian Laaning Ch. 37

Story Info
Vivian's one night stand with Best Man of Angela's wedding.
5.7k words
4.63
4.2k
1
0

Part 37 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rehearsal dinner ended without further conversation between Vivian and Jed Baxter. Everyone at the dinner wanted to have some word with him, so Vivian had to yield her exclusive attention of him. The subsequent interlude allowed Vivian to consult with Angela to make the suitable change of plans regarding the logistics of the wedding day.

In addition to the excitement of having Jed Baxter's presence at the dinner, the other person who stole the spotlight was the groom's kid sister, the only non adult at this event. Kellyanne Peterson was a most precocious child. Her comportment was not at all childish and she was a very pretty girl. One could sense that when she matured she would develop into a truly stunning woman.

Ralph's parents were remarkably urbane and refined, and were not at all out of place with the sophisticated crowd of the Black family. In fact it seemed to Vivian she was the only awkward person present, who did not fit in with the gathered company. At least she could take comfort to the fact that she had held her own with in her conversation with Jed Baxter. The fact that they mutually planned a rendezvous at his hotel room was a most welcome outcome of their dialogue.

The next day was the wedding day for Angela Black when she became Mrs Angela Peterson. Everyone sleeping over at the rural Black residence woke up in good spirits. They had a sumptuous breakfast. Then it was time to get ready for the wedding ceremony scheduled at 04:00 PM at Christ Cathedral, the main Episcopal Church in downtown Hartford.

By arrangement with Angela, Vivian had use of her mother's vehicle to get to the Hilton to drop off her suitcase at Jed's room. There was no time for any particular intimacy with Jed. Vivian simply arranged her personal affects in the room with only a terse small talk conversation exchanged between them.

However, before Vivian left the hotel room, with her back to him, she lifted her dress, and in his plain sight inserted one by one four connected anal beads into her anus. Then she turned around and lifted the front of her dress. She removed two glass Ben Wa balls which she had a few minutes prior secreted into her mouth. She reinserted the balls back into her body; into her vagina to be more precise.

With these maneuvers, Jed became aware that Vivian was wearing a garter belt but no panties! As her dress was floor length, he guessed she was not apprehensive that her lack of underwear would be exposed.

Vivian sported a most wicked and sensual smile. As she left the room for the wedding, her parting declaration was:

"As you can see big boy, I'll be primed and ready for you. This evening should end with a bang! Pun intended by the way!"

Jed just marveled at the departing Vivian. He truly had not encountered a female as insouciant about sex as she. Certainly the women he knew at the TLR were as adventurous in sex as any red blooded male (heterosexual that is) could possibly desire. However, those ladies viewed sex as a serious passion that required wholehearted devotion body and soul. There usually isn't anything light hearted about their enjoyment of sex.

Their conversation at the rehearsal dinner and her audacious under the table hand job formed that view of her. He knew no women he had as of yet met, that would have cavorted with him, like she did the previous night. So he was totally looking forward to bedding her. This night would certainly end with a bang!

Angela's wedding took place at the historic beautiful Christ Church Cathedral with about 400 wedding guests. The wedding was the most important societal event in Hartford that summer and featured extensively in the local media. The governor, both Connecticut's US Senators as well as some other local politicians, along with the cream of high society in Connecticut were in attendance.

The reception which started at 5:30 PM was held at the spacious Connecticut Convention center. There were 200 additional guests, (600 in total) that attended the reception. The wedding was definitely a lavish affair and the most important one in Connecticut that year. Vivian was totally blown away by the opulence. The only previous wedding she had attended was her sister's and of course there was no comparison.

However she happily noted that there would be one similarity; at the previous wedding and at this one she will have fucked the best man of the respective weddings. And it would mark the first time she would have fucked each of these gentlemen. Surely no other woman could boast of such coincidences in attending as maid of honor in each case to two most disparate weddings.

The reception was a joyous ruckus affair. The bride was breath taking beautiful. Everyone had a good time and a more perfect evening could not be devised. Vivian's highlight was dancing with Jed Baxter. Even with her high heels he was still taller than he,r and she luxuriated in the pleasure of his dancing. As they clung together, to her delight she could feel his erection pressed against her thigh, reminding her of the Jennifer Turner story. She surreptitiously dropped her hand to grasp and squeeze his bulge. She smiled up at Jed and said:

"It is so delightful to feel that you are happy to see me."

"You'll be even happier later on this evening."

"Promises! Promises!"

"A promise I intend to keep."

"I've no doubt of your success. As I said I'm prime and ready. You'll have no trouble in making me happy."

Vivian gave another squeeze on his engorged penis before returning her hand to a normal dancing embrace.

After the dance Jed circulated around the room to greet the various guests who would be put out if he hadn't paid any attention to them. Vivian returned to the head table and conversed with Kopatchinskajas who weren't into dancing much. Vivian danced with a couple of male guests, and with the anal beads and Ben Wa balls lodged inside her, she derived delicious pleasure from such activity. In addition the effect of the insertion of the sex aids kept her excited even during the more tedious time of the evening. As a result all guests she came in contact with marveled at her ebullient spirits.

The married coupled left around 10:00 PM. Vivian had enough time with Angela to sincerely wish her every success in her marriage. As of course Angela was able to put two and two together, she exacted a promise from Vivian to provide a detailed account of her time with Jed. Vivian agreed to exchange stories.

Finally, at 10:30, Jed had finished completing his social obligations from amongst the wedding guests. He found Vivian and gathered her up to get to a taxi to travel to the hotel. During the ride the two of them were remarkably silent. Jed's mind was subdued in anticipation of the expected pleasure in having the delectable Vivian Laaning in his arms.

Vivian's mind was swirling as she was pinching herself to ensure she was not in a dream. Although their sexual tryst was now a certainty, she couldn't believe her good fortune in being intimate with such an illustrious man. Jed Baxter was a very virile man, and as handsome as they come. Vivian would be most attracted by such virtues alone. However considering how rich and powerful he was, Vivian was not insensitive to the distinction of making love to such a man. By such reflection she basked in the glory of the moment.

When they reached his room, Vivian was surprised to see the changes. Instead of a twin size bed of her afternoon visit, she saw the bed now had a California king size mattress. The mattress only contained red satin cover sheet with no other bed coverings or pillows. There was a full length wide mirror attached to the wall facing the foot of the bed. The lighting in the room was soft with illuminating silver streaks shining at odd levels in the room. Two spotlights of comforting tone were particularly aimed: one focused on the middle of the bed, while other was centered on the large mirror. Vivian commented:

"I take it you engaged the hotel management to make some alterations to this room?"

Jed merely answered:

"One of the perks of being rich is that you can arrange your amusements to the best advantage."

Without comment Vivian went to the closet to remove her dress and hang it up. Soon she was totally naked as was Jed. He had merely tossed most of his clothes on a nearby hotel chair. Then he commanded:

"First we shall shower together and I have a cap for your hair as I'm not in the mood to take time to blow dry your hair. You will of course remove the Ben Wa balls and the anal beads so that you will be squeaky clean after the shower.

"You will have no further use for the balls but I'll reinsert the beads. We will not dry ourselves as we shall indulge in some wet sex."

Vivian merely replied:

"OK!"

However she was already excited as she contemplated the apparent kinky sex he was proposing. Once in the bathroom she saw a small convenient bowl to temporally store the Ben Wa balls. He entered the bathroom as she retrieving the Ben Wa balls from her vagina. She offered one to Jed who had no misgiving in popping it into his mouth. With the other ball in her mouth she said:

"Prior to putting the beads in my rectum, I coated them with a lubricant. That being the case I don't think the taste of them will be too appetizing. So with your permission I'll wash them in the shower. Then I'll slather them with the pads of butter from the fridge. That way the beads will subsequently be more pleasing to the taste."

Jed agreed:

"Sounds like a plan."

After removing the balls from their mouths, they stepped into the shower. There was a brush to scrub themselves clean. Although they took turns gently washing each other's nether regions and backs, there were no overt sexual touching for arousal purposes. The shower as well as the washing of the anal beads was mutually viewed as a precursor to the forthcoming sex play, and not a part of the same.

When they finished showering, Vivian stepped out first and removed her shower cap. As per his instructions she did not dry herself but did pat dry the clean anal beads. She sauntered with a pronounced wiggle to the little fridge in the room to fetch the tray of butter. Meanwhile, Jed stepped out of the bathroom and went into the room, stationing himself between the large mirror and the foot of the bed. He simply stood erect.

Vivian approached him and handed him a plate full of pads of ice cold butter and the anal beads strung together. Then she slumped down on her knees with elbows on the carpeted floor. Her ass was twitching enticingly in his direction. Jed removed one slab of butter from its wrapper, broke it in half and shoved both pieces into Vivian's ass hole. She screamed:

"Oh fuck that's cold. Oh my God it's colder than ice. Wait a bit and let me get used to it before you put some more in."

Vivian was taken by surprise at the frigid feeling of the slab of butter in her rectum. Previously when she had butter placed in her ass, it was at room temperature which made the sensation more tolerable than this time. However Vivian was not a wuss. She gritted her teeth as the butter started melting and its coldness began to abate. Her ass continued to squirm to ward off the coldness of the butter. Such visible action was very erotic for Jed to witness.

Once Vivian was able to tolerate the cold butter, she nodded as a signal to Jed that she could take another slab. When the next slab was inserted, Vivian let out a loud gasp of pain, but the coldness of this was not as distressing to Vivian. During this time Jed had warmed to softness some pads of butter in his hands so he could coat the anal beads. Once the butter was soft and pliable, he generously smeared each bead.

Once Vivian had recovered from the second cold butter entry, Jed was ready to start inserting the now buttery anal beads. It was a truly erotic sight for him to see as he pushed each bead in. After the fourth bead was in, Jed pushed two more pads of butter. With the insulation like protection of the beads, the entry of the last butter slabs had no further deleterious aftermath to Vivian's comfort. Nevertheless her buttocks were wiggling and twitching like mad. Jed made a mental note to ask Vivian later whether the gyrations of her ass cheeks were involuntary or deliberate.

After Vivian calmed down from the results of the assault in her ass, she got up on her feet and smiled at Jed. She stepped behind him and pressed the front of her body on to his back. She swayed against him to provide a sensation of feeling with her tits and nipples caressing his back.

She reached around him to caress his abdomen and thorax. Her right hand stroked his midriff while her left hand was brushing against his left breast. The caresses of each hand were administered at a languid pace. She did not venture lower, since she reckoned there would be plenty of time later to concentrate on that area of his body. The wetness on their bodies from the shower presented an exotic heightened senses to her manipulations of his frontal body. His body hair on his chest was just the right amount to her liking; not overly hirsute, but sufficient amount to alert her that she had a male human animal in her hands.

She naturally strayed a bit on the nipple. Fingering it by capturing it between two fingers to scissor it. In her lesbian encounters there was always a focus of special attention on that particular part of the body. But up till now she had never concentrated on the male breast. She did not let this opportunity to go to waste. Her first caress of Jed's nipple was soft to the touch. With continued stroking the nipple hardened much like a female nipple would but oh so different; vive la différence. For one thing his hairy chest reminded her that this nipple was not female, but belonged to a virile man. Vivian cooed in realization.

Jed was facing the full length mirror so that he had a totally complete view of Vivian's fleshy strokes and caresses on his body. The sensual feelings associated with her hand touching produced a solid warm consciousness of well being. He closed his eyes to bask in the totality of the blissful moment.

Vivian moved slightly to Jed's left. She then concentrated on Jed's left shoulder. She opened her mouth to allow her lips to slide together along the flesh of his shoulder. Jed's eyes opened to catch the sight of this truly sensual action. There was no tongue involved; just Vivian's lips tasting the wet shoulder. Vivian's eyes were fully closed so that she could concentrate on delivering the most passionate sensation to her partner. Her success was proven by his involuntary shuttering in reaction.

Vivian now half turned around Jed, with her right hand caressing the right side of his neck. With her left hand squeezing his forearm, she raised her left leg to nuzzle along his thigh and belly. To help keep her balance Jed reached underneath to hold up her thigh. In moving her thigh, Vivian simultaneously was kissing the left side of his neck. She also darted a tongue into his ear sending another shiver trembling throughout his body. Vivian opened her eyes and witnessed herself in this amorous position. She was momentarily immobile fascinated by the mutual passion visibly on display.

Vivian let down her leg, and turned some more to face him directly head on. They commenced an open mouth kissing. The taste of their kissing was sweeter than wine. It was definitely a soul searching kiss. During the initial phases of the kiss, Vivian lips captured Jed's lower lip to effect the softest of lip coddling. When Jed's tongue entered Vivian's mouth her lips captured the tongue and with her own tongue scraping his, she induced the most erotic sensation imaginable of a passionate kiss. When he next ventured into her mouth Vivian secured his tongue and his lower lip. She again proceeded to provide electrifying sensations from the friction of her lips sliding along his tongue and lower lip.

The ardent kissing lasted for quite some time; seemingly forever in ecstasy. In their minds there was no frantic hurry to short change the pleasure of their delicious smooching. Vivian was charmingly swirling her hands in his hair during the interval. Jed was content to caress her sides during this time. Finally by mutual choice they ended the kiss. Vivian smiled shyly at him. She simply said:

"Oh wow! That was heavenly!"

Jed merely grunted in reply, but in a tone indicating approbation of their play. Then partly by gestures, but mostly by intuitive instincts of what they mutually desired, they evolved into the next phase of their love making. Vivian got on the bed to lie flat on her back. She initially lay spread eagled to display her entire frontal nudity. She positioned herself with her feet towards the headboard and her head towards the end of the bed. As soon as Jed started mounting the bed she brought forward and folded her legs forming an inverted 'vee'. Her knees per force were up in the air. She spread her legs apart sufficiently to allow Jed full access to her upper supine body.

Jed approached Vivian from her right on his hands and knees at an angle into the space between her folded legs. He placed his hands underneath each thigh. He first concentrated on the inside of her left thigh. With his lips he nuzzled the skin of her thigh. He planted little kisses; lips mostly interspersed with some tongue lapping. He calmly roamed around her fleshy thigh. He ventured onto the front of her thigh coming into view of the Estonian flag tattoos.

His head was tilted so that he could make out the cursive letters and the numbers. This was the first time he took any notice of her tattoos located in such a private part of her body. He naturally had no clue as to the meaning of the design of her body art, but he was too much in the passion of their lovemaking, that his curiosity would have to be satisfied later.

At this time, Vivian for her part was totally passive. Her arms were initially flung spread eagle. Once she tilted her head to her left side, she moved her forearms towards her. Thereafter, her main body movement was the rise and fall of her diaphragm pursuant to her heavy deep breathing. The only other body movement she effected was the periodic rising and lowering of her toes alternating with raising and lowering her heels in response to the tenderness she felt from Jed's mouth action on her thighs. Her heavy breathing was punctuated by deep sighs and squeaky grunts. The sensations were so erotic to her, that she kept her eyes closed to soak in the full measure of the pleasures she was enjoying.

After finishing the left thigh, Jed moved on to pay attention to Vivian's right thigh. This time he encountered the German flag tattoos which intrigued him. He made a mental note to himself to subsequently inquire for an explanation. But at this time it was not a primary concern. He then scooted closer to explore Vivian's torso. He ignored her mons veneris for the time being as he had different plans for that part of her body. He did kiss her navel as he removed his hands from underneath her thighs to allow him to caress her front.

Jed's left hand honed in on Vivian's left breast. With a smooth glide of his hand he gently massaged that tit. With one finger he stroked in circular motion the areola before concentrating on the nipple. With his finger he rubbed over the nipple caressing it with great care. His touches were euphoric to her. She sighed heavily verging on humming. Then he placed his mouth on the nipple; Vivian gasped! After a few suctions of the nipple unto his lips, his tongue went to work. He flickered the nipple arousing it to tautness. Vivian was now moaning in ecstasy as she could sense that her mons was moistening from the oozing emergence of her female juices. If it wasn't for the position she was in, some would have trickled down to her thighs.

12