Vivian Laaning Ch. 38

Story Info
Vivian's terrific one night stand with Jed Baxter.
5.7k words
4.22
4.8k
1
0

Part 38 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the conclusion of the quasi religious discussion theorizing the possible Divine favoritism towards the population of a minor Baltic nation, Jed and Vivian had regained their equilibrium from the afterglow of their essentially oral sex foreplay. They were ready and primed for more action. For starters Vivian pulled the anal beads out of her rectum and sucked on two of them. Not at all dismayed by this wanton spectacle, Jed leaned over and sucked on the remaining two beads. Per force their lips were close together and they were staring at each other in merriment. Vivian pulled the beads out of her mouth and said:

"See I told you that they would be tastier with butter instead of being smeared with say KY jelly."

Jed withdrew the two beads from his mouth and set the entire string of beads aside. He admitted:

"That's right Vivian. You did not steer me wrong!"

They both laughed at the incongruity of their playful banter. Jed was constantly being surprised by her quixotic variance of moods and composure. It seemed to him that she was periodically switching between sensuous passion to irrepressible jocularity. This ever changing conduct on her part was considerably beguiling to him. The point was that it solidified his belief that Vivian had no agenda with respect to their intimacy, which was so unlike what he normally encountered with women he bedded apart from the TLR orgies. This was so refreshing and as a result his regard for Vivian grew exponentially.

Vivian was laying flat on the bed. Jed climbed over on top of her, with his knees folded he placed them in the vicinity of either side of her armpits. He leaned backwards with his palms down on the bed and his thighs resting on his calves. This distribution of his weight in this way meant there was very little contact between his ass and her breasts. In that way Vivian was not the least bit discomforted by Jed's trunk resting on her bosom.

Jed's position gave Vivian a free hand or actually both hands full access to his penis; and she made the most of the moment. She started off with her left hand sliding along his taut stomach. Her right hand was smoothly stroking his cock at a dreamy pace. She was into truly heavy breathing with such a close up view of his manhood. Having satisfactorily explored his belly, Vivian moved her left hand down to caress his sac. While maneuvering her dual hand action on his scrotum and shaft she felt compelled to vocalize. In her deepest sensual lusty voice she murmured breathlessly:

"Oh what a beautiful cock! Oh my what a magnificent penis! Oh so soft and yet so hard! So very hard! Just like I like it!"

Vivian then took his cock into her mouth. She commenced bobbing in and out but no deeper than slightly past his mushroom shaped cock head. After a few strokes she would let his cock slide out so that she could cause it to rub against her cheeks. During the interval that his cock was out of her mouth she would repeat her singsong worshipful mantra of his penis.

The next time she resumed sucking on his cock, Vivian intensified the pleasure. She was able to reach around his thigh and stick a finger into his tight butt hole. She began to manually sodomize him with her finger. Simultaneously she continued sucking on his cock. Her pace was excruciatingly leisurely, but intense. She was sweating but not so much from her physical exertion. The passion in her lovemaking promoted a perceivable sensation that her blood was heating up as it was coursing throughout her body. This fantasy in turn caused her physical reaction of perspiration.

Jed was likewise perspiring also due from a similar erotic phenomenon. He veritably growled from the overload of sensations derived from Vivian's fellatio. She was rewarded as he could not prevent leakage of a fair amount of precum. She greedily slurped up his fluids. Not wishing to cum a second time in her mouth, Jed slid off her to his right and settled laying on his back. His motive at this time was to create a momentary distraction to allow him to recover some of his stamina. He did not want to be deprived of a super vaginal congress from the sexual Vivian.

Unfortunately for Jed, Vivian was not to be denied. She got up on to her knees and crawled over to him. She quickly positioned herself between his legs. Thus she again had free reign to his phallus. This time she grasped his cock and gently was stroking it. With her tongue out, in a sweeping motion, she licked his sac and moved on the length of his rod. She did not swallow his cock this time, as she was content to simply sample the flesh of his manhood.

The immediate previous oral sex now coupled with the dual action of her manual stroking of his cock, while simultaneously licking his cock and balls, produced an exquisite tingling sensation throughout Jed's body. The sensation at the base of his spine was particularly pronounced. He had the impression that he was being scratched raw. He instinctively knew that the only effective salve for his distress was her pussy. So he growled, this time fiercely and commanded:

"Enough Vivian! Plant yourself on my cock now!"

Jed's choice in assuming a passive role, in the next stage of their sexual activity, was dictated by his acquired lethargy. The languid pace of their love-making up to this point, had blunted his normal desire to force the issue, by taking her down and fucking her in the missionary position. Of course Vivian had no problem in complying with his order. With a truly wicked and wolfish grin, she impaled herself on his cock.

At first, resting on the back of her calves, Vivian was totally upright as she was bouncing up and down on his shaft. Continuing smiling, she began to caress her magnificent breasts. She pinched her nipples and squeezed her tits which augmented her burning pleasures. She closed her eyes to savor the full ecstasy she was experiencing. She opened her mouth wide to allow some saliva to escape. Yes she was drooling! Vivian was breathing heavily but she still managed to mumble some sexual banalities; like:

"Yes! Yes! Uh ha! Oh yes! Oh god! Oh my fucking god! This is good! This is so fucking good!..." and the like.

She was massaging his chest as she continued moving her pelvis. Vivian was now grunting as she was starting to receive what seemingly was like jolts of electricity darting throughout her body touching down on the sensitive spots. And now she was perspiring fiercely. Noticeable drops of sweat were streaming down her face; some landing on Jed's chest.

For his part, Jed was likewise grunting, but in distinct masculine tones. He held on to her hips, as he concentrated on consciously holding back the onset of the inevitable ejaculation. Although his action was deliberate, nevertheless he was directed by his subconscious mind with promises of an exquisite climax if only he could hold out longer.

Vivian leaned forward; her left palm on Jed's chest, and her right hand flat on the mattress near his head. This new position produced a new angle whereby his cock was entering her cunt. The different friction caused her labia lips to scratch along the flesh of his rod. This action in turn produced a suction sound that was cacophonous to the ears, and normally unpleasant. However the two of them were by this time too far gone in their passion to take any notice of discord. Instead the sound was simply another aphrodisiac element to their love making.

Vivian was in full control of their congress. Jed was no longer pushing his hips, but instead allowing her movements to dictate the pace of their copulation. He was content to guilelessly cling on to her breasts, touching them and squeezing them. His handling of her boobs was a welcome addition to the ecstasy she was thoroughly reveling in.

Vivian believed at the time and subsequently thereafter, that her directed plunges of his cock into her vagina was seemingly totally involuntary. She thought her actions at this point were absolutely instinctive. Perhaps she thought this way because each stroke was even and uniform. His cock head never spilled out of her pussy and each plunge took in the full measure of his cock. Her pace never varied; it was moderate and certain. Despite this mechanical tempo, nevertheless the excitement associated with indulging in their intimacy never diminished, but began to overwhelm them.

Vivian reached her orgasm first. She let out a heavy whoosh of breath and commenced hyperventilating vigorously. She was now dripping copiously in perspiration. And then Jed climaxed! His testes had been working overtime, and thus his unleashed load of sperm was massive! Vivian enjoyed a warm feeling as his liquids were forcibly flooding her vagina.

To alleviate her panting, Vivian straightened up and returned upright resting the back of her thighs on her calves with her ass seated upon his mons. This renewed position coupled with the natural reaction of his cock wilting, allowed some of his spent seed to seep out of her vagina, and nestle into his pubic hair. As her panting from her orgasm abated, and taking note of the creamy mess amassing at their pubes, she broke out in yet another lascivious smile. Vivian Laaning was not yet finished for this night!

Although his cock had slipped out of the warm confines of her vagina, Vivian had no intention of separating contact from his body. She embarked on a routine of touching herself to present hopefully an incendiary vision for Jed with purpose of reviving his libido. She started playing with her breasts. While massaging her breasts, she opened her mouth wide to facilitate her heavy breathing. That certainly displayed a sultry, erotic scene. The lighting from the lamps in the room were subdued but still presented a clear view of her. What Jed saw and watched was fully engrossing. Vivian's forehead was visibly wet. She closed her eyes simulating a woman in the throes of the deepest passion. She momentarily leaned forward to give him a close up view of her breasts and especially her nipples and areola.

Vivian's antics while sitting on him and facing him, excited Jed to the extent that a throbbing painful sensation intermingled with pleasurable vibrations engulfed his body and soul. As a result his cock quit wilting but instead transformed into a ramrod stiffness and by its own volition unerringly slapped against the crack of Vivian's ass. As this erection had followed so closely to his ponderous ejaculation, he was subject to quite a bit of irritation mostly felt in the base of his spine. Fortuitously, Vivian's avoidance of aggressive contact stimulation of his body allowed the pain to dissipate and herald the oncoming of a new sexual adventure; and he was up for it.

Vivian at this point was intuitive enough to realize that Jed had recovered his equilibrium and was able to participate in an intense foreplay to be followed by satisfactory sexual congress. She raised her thighs to plant the heels of her feet on the mattress. She was then able to maneuver in crab like fashion closer towards him. With two steps motion she ended up sitting on his upper chest. As she leaned backwards her pussy was hovering over his collar bone, just inches from his face.

In this position, Jed was treated to her intoxicating sexual scent which had become more powerful as a result of their just completed activity. Just smelling her by itself was a tremendous turn on. However, more exciting was his detailed close-up view of her entire vulva. As Vivian had been thorough in shaving her genitals, Jed could distinguish the apertures and the crevices of her puffy skin tissue surrounding her female parts. Because of her shaven pussy, the pinkish hue of her labia presented an appealing contrast to her pale skin. More enticing to his eyes was the presence of his remnant sperm still adhering to her labia lips. Her cream pie, if you will.

As far as he could tell as to what was the appropriate sexual protocol for this situation, called for him to scoop out this sperm with his fingers. Since he was lying on his back, it was too awkward to utilize his tongue for such purpose so he used his finger instead. Jed then did then lick his finger to taste his seed intermixed with her secretions. Spying his action, Vivian giggled and observed:

"Nice to see you're not at all squeamish of tasting the fruits of your endeavors."

Not deterred by her humor, he replied:

"No problem! But since your pussy is so so close to my view, I want to watch you play with yourself."

"Not a problem! Your wish is my command!"

Vivian had planted her left hand on the mattress to prop herself up at an approximately forty-five degree angle. Jed assisted her balance by his lifting his lower limbs and maneuvering them into a forty-five angle. This provided support for her back and balance. By resting her back onto Jed's thighs Vivian had full free range use of both of her hands.

She used her left hand to fondle her large boobs. Her right hand was put to work masturbating her cunt. She first used her index and middle fingers to rub up and down the length of her pussy separating her labia lips in the process. After while she added her ring finger to massage in circular fashion, the entire surface of her cunt. Her breathing was shallow at first, but it soon progressed to deep but short heavy breaths. Then when she switched to rubbing her clit she began which by now to Jed was her very familiar sounding grunts.

Usually when Vivian masturbated she would visualize the generic super virile man as embodied in the image of a prince in fairy tales, who would be having his way with her. Because she thought it was too lame to fantasize on any particular man she had known, she opted to continue a lifelong fascination of knights in shining armor when she started masturbating.

In particular since her childhood Vivian had been enraptured by the story of Sleeping Beauty. She pictured herself as the somnolent princess and that fantasy never left her. As she got older and started masturbating she understood that a mere kiss would not be sufficient to arouse her from the bewitching slumber of the fairy tale. Instead she knew her prince must fuck her, and not just fuck her, but fuck her to orgasm. So in her mind game, Vivian equated her orgasm derived from masturbation as being awakened from a long dry spell. Of course she wasn't deprived of sex for a hundred years as in the fairy tale, still she was libidinous enough to the extent that a long dry spell was anything more than a week.

In this situation however, she was masturbating before a man she had just finished fucking. It seemed to her that it would not do, and bedsides it would be unseemly to resort to her proverbial fantasy scenario to induce her to climax. So instead when Vivian closed her eyes she concentrated on Jed's cock. Having recently completed a prolonged oral sex play on his cock, she could easily recollect all of its features and the pleasures she had enjoyed. And the feel of his cock, now nestling between the crack of her ass assisted her memory of the same.

In retrospect Vivian conceded that the image of his cock was a much better choice to trigger an ecstatic fulfillment of her solo sex exhibition. Her memory of his cock and the fun she had with it was a much more vivid and real picture for her brain to process than the manufactured scenario of being rescued by a mythical prince. And of course the taste of his sperm was still prevalent in her mind as opposed to being just a pleasant memory.

Given this imagery and with her relentless manual titillation of her sex, inevitably led her to a feverous ecstasy. Vivian let go of her left hand and gravity forced her back to slump down to rest on his available body. With her left hand joining in stimulating her cunt, she was arriving at the truly hot and bothered stage. She used her left hand to exclusively rub on her clit. With her right hand she fisted herself to figuratively ignite her passion on fire; indeed a fiery blaze to be sure.

Vivian's grunting became more maddening as she could sense the approaching finish line of her orgasm. She blurted out a string of coarse and filthy sexual exclamations. And when she climaxed she screamed, the first instance of such reaction to an orgasm that evening. In addition to the vocal outburst, she squirted! Some of her female liquid juices landed splat right onto his face!

Some males in such a situation and circumstances might have taken umbrage. But not Jed Baxter. After all he reasoned, he demanded that she perform her masturbation in the closest vicinity of his face, so he must accept the consequences. Rather than get angry, he became fully aroused. In fact at this point he was more provoked to carnal desires than at any time before. He snarled and commanded:

"Get on your knees bitch! I'm going to fuck the brains out of you doggy style."

Vivian was not at all alarmed by his language. As she was on a high from her self induced orgasm, the hint of more sex to cum was the ultimate attainment of really great sex. Although she had just calmed down from her inescapable hyperventilation, she was absolutely game for continuing some more sex play. So she gushed breathlessly in her patent sultry, husky voice:

"Oh my! Such beautiful, wonderful romantic words! You make my head spin!"

Vivian dutifully got off Jed and facing the mirror, positioned herself resting on her calves, knees and forearms. She spread her legs sufficiently apart to accommodate Jed's presence. Despite his harsh tone when initiating this new coitus, which normally might have suggested a brutal vaginal penetration, Jed was unbelievably gentle instead. He had no problem inserting his penis into her vagina, as she was very well lubricated from the results of her masturbation exercise as well as his sperm from the previous sexual intercourse.

Jed automatically placed his hands on her hips as he proceeded on a placid pace to tenderly fuck her. The unexpected mellow flow of his cock traversing her moist cunt, took Vivian by complete surprise. She was prepared for a furious assault, but that's not to say she was disappointed. The slow stoking of her passion sent her up to a new plateau of pleasure. She looked behind her to make eye contact with Jed. Once the same was secured, she breathlessly spat out the following:

"Oh yes Jed you're truly fucking my brains out. My brain is just a mass of mush. I can't think straight. All I can feel is that wonderful cock of yours driving me senseless. Oh fuck! Oh god! This is too much!"

Jed could not respond. He was concentrating on two different stimuli. The physical sensations of the coitus was providing the normally expected sexual pleasure. However, the visual sensation of seeing her being fucked was a treat that was astonishing and totally unanticipated.

Vivian was facing the mirror but at an angle so that he had a total view of her body in the passion of their love making. Her head was slightly facing towards his left side. He saw that her eyes were closed, and from her expression he had no doubt that she was reveling in euphoria. Her mouth was open to let out heavily loaded breathing gasps including her sighs, grunts and moans. Her gorgeous red hair was dangling down touching the mattress. The pièce de résistance of this dazzling display of her naked pulchritude was seeing her pendulous breasts as caused by gravity. Added to this delight was witnessing the movement of her breasts caused by the force of their coitus.

Swept away in rapture of this beautiful interval, he could not help thinking that he was most fortunate to have encountered Vivian. His mind took hold of the notion that he was fucking the most extraordinary woman indeed with no exceptions. So while still continuing fucking her at an agonizing slow pace, he blurted:

"Oh my god, Vivian! You are absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous! You are the sexiest woman I've met!"

12