Vivian Laaning Ch. 40

Story Info
Sex on the road.
5.3k words
4.71
3.7k
2
0

Part 40 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the conclusion of Angela's first orgasm achieved during her honeymoon road trip, the three travelers shortly stopped to freshen up and have a bite to eat. There was sparse conversation between the three of them during their lunch. Angela and Ralph were deep in thought recollecting their experienced emotions felt concurrently with their audacious sexual intercourse in the SUV, while Vivian was driving the vehicle. For her part,. Vivian was simply happily anticipating her turn for some sexual fun while traveling.

After the meal, both Vivian and Angela repaired to the restroom to freshen themselves up. They reinserted their butt plugs, but refrained from adding the Ben Wa balls in their vaginas. Instead of coating their butt plugs with K-Y Jelly, they used the pads of butter which Vivian had purloined from the restaurant.

Without any prior explicit instructions or agreement, Ralph got into the driver's seat, while Angela and Vivian got into the back of the Lincoln. By the time Ralph had maneuvered the SUV onto the interstate, the women were naked and hugging each other on top of the air mattress. They were on their knees during this embrace. They were in midst of participating in a very passionate kiss. They took turns in grasping each other's lower lip and using their tongue to explore each other's hot sensual luscious lips. They took turns in capturing each others tongue with their teeth to apply a sensual massage with their own tongue.

In this position Vivian's mind burst into a blazing torrid passion. She was literally on fire to the point that she was perspiring rivulets of sweat. Her mind was registering that she was experiencing unprecedented passion. This was so despite the fact that she had experienced not more than twenty-four hours previously the most exhilarating heterosexual intercourse to date, with a man she truly esteemed both mind and body. And yet here she was kissing Angela and not for the first time either. Nevertheless, electrical sparks were flying, and the ecstasy was the same!

Vivian with one hand was rubbing Angela's now luxuriant mass of vibrant black hair. For her wedding Angela had opted to dye her hair a stunning jet black color, but retained blue streaks to present an absolute dazzling appearance. Her hair color scheme on some if not most women would not work, but for Angela it absolutely transformed her from a very good looking woman into the ultimate sexually attractive female.

Vivian remembered that Angela had indicated that once she became a high school teacher she would strive for a mousey look to affect a spinsterish image and be generally considered unattractive. This way she believed would be a safeguard to dissuade her male students from hitting upon her, She certainly wanted to avoid the fate a plethora of female high school teachers who having had sex with their male students found themselves publically humiliated not to mention placed in criminal jeopardy. However Vivian could not imagine how Angela could possibly disguise her appealing physical attributes sufficiently enough, without becoming an obvious prey to those testosterone inclined .

With her other hand Vivian was fondling one of Angela's magnificent breasts. Vivian loved having her own tits embraced, even mauled. When doing the same to another woman she replicated the pleasurable touchings that she found especially exquisite when the same were applied to her own bosom. To her utter delight her female partners reacted in pure ecstasy, and Angela was no different. She moaned, groaned and was breathing deeply all at once as well as separately. When Vivian pinched the nipple, Angela squeaked and then purred. All three occupants of the Lincoln could sense the electricity in the air of the vehicle was crackling as a result of the smoldering passion displayed between Angela and Vivian.

Since at this point, Vivian and Angela were upright on their knees while kissing and caressing each other, their naked bodies were more visible to the occupants of the passing motor vehicles. When Ralph passed any eighteen wheeler, without fail the trucker responded with blasting three toots on his air horn. His masculine vanity precluded Ralph from acknowledging the discernable debauchery conducted by his two female passengers. Vivian and Angela's nudity was spotted by other motorists whose vehicle carriage was equivalent to Ralph's Lincoln. However their glimpses of the naked beauty of the girls were so fleeting that they deigned not to communicate their suspicions.

Eventually Vivian and Angela collapsed to repose on top of the air mattress. They still clung to each other with their lips locked in continuation of their most passionate embrace. This time Vivian joined in with sexually agonizing groans and moans. The heat in their passion was starting to get to Vivian. She began to become more passive and was surrendering her normal aggressiveness. Angle was quick to take advantage. As she rolled on to her back, with her palm, she tapped Vivian's hip to issue a non verbal telepathic command.

Not only did Vivian decipher the command correctly, but she complied. She swung her legs over Angela to form the sixty-nine oral sexual position. Angela immediately started licking Vivian's clit. The moistness of Vivian's cunt and the female smell of it was overwhelming. Angela was in her own world's heaven; taking in the lushness of tasting and smelling Vivian's female essence.

The action of Angela's tongue on her clit was overpowering all of Vivian's sentient thoughts. Momentarily she could not function; she could not reciprocate on Angela's pussy as would normally be expected when undertaking this type of oral sex play. All she could do was caress Angela's thigh as she was breathing extremely heavily. When she grunted it was pathetic in sound but she could do nothing else about this state of affairs. What was visible to her as far as her brain could tell was the iconic image of concentric circles constantly twirling and seemingly reaching no conclusion.

Then Angela stuck three fingers into Vivian's vagina. She started finger fucking Vivian with a determined rough pace. Now the circles were zooming in and out in Vivian's subconscious vision. The pleasure sensations Vivian was experiencing were paradoxically becoming increasingly agonizing. Finally as she could not mentally tolerate any more of what was beginning to feel like torture, Vivian expelled a heavy gasp of breath of air followed by a screaming shriek. Her orgasm had overwhelmed her being and soul.

Vivian's ecstatic scream was of short duration, and was followed by an involuntary trembling of her entire body. In addition Vivian was perspiring profusely; so much so that a copious amount of droplets of sweat were dripping down and off her forehead. Angela kept her fingers in Vivian's pussy while the latter was twitching and shaking in response to this apparent volatile orgasm. Vivian's climax culminated with an outpouring gush of her female fluids. Angela immediately positioned herself to receive Vivian's squirts directly into her mouth. She happily swallowed the bitter, pungent and salty expelled drops of Vivian's essence.

In addition to her trembling, Vivian was hyperventilating somewhat fiercely in further reaction to her intense climax. When she was able to recapture her breath and resume normal breathing, she only paused for a moment to take stock of the situation. Then she got off Angela and turning around she planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Then with a smile she plunged a couple of fingers into Angela's vagina. The newly wedded bride, fully surprised, gasped in reaction to this fresh assault to her cunt. But there was no protest forthcoming; only a satisfied smile.

For a time as she remained in a dazed state, Vivian was content to just rub Angela's clit with her thumb while drilling her vagina with her two fingers. Angela closed her eyes and grasped the sides of the air mattress with her hands to brace herself during the digital onslaught of her genitalia. She was moaning and grunting in sequence to Vivian's hand strokes.

Vivian soon became more lucid as she recovered from her dizziness. She added the remaining two fingers of her hand to further gape Angela's vaginal opening. Angela's eyes immediately popped open in full recognition of the added mass of fingers now occupying the confines of her vaginal canal. As a result Angela started to perspire. In addition to her grunts and moans, she started to vocalize. However the only word she uttered was 'yes' with the occasional exception of an 'Oh' added as a qualifier.

That is not to say that her 'yeses' were merely uttered in monotones. There was the squeaky 'yes' acknowledging a particularly unexpected thrill. The repeated squeaky 'yeses' in rapid succession were a coded demand to Vivian to increase the pace of the strokes. The moaning 'yes' was an affirmation of ultimate satisfaction. The grunting 'yes' was indicative of casual acceptance to Vivian's current pace of the strokes. The agonizing 'yes' was a plea to slow down the pace.

Finally Vivian ceased stimulating Angela's clit, with her thumb and added that digit to the full manual penetration of Angela's vagina. With her whole hand in, Vivian was able to insert her hand past the wrist. At this point Angela's chants of 'yes' or 'Oh yes' were limited to grunts and agonizing rants.

Vivian felt the need to add something more exciting to their intimacy. Remembering the change of lubricant, she reached with her other hand underneath Angela's rump and pulled out the plug in her ass. Vivian then happily started licking and sucking on the withdrawn butt plug. The sight of Vivian nonchalantly slobbering on the butt plug that had been lodged in her rectum, triggered Angela's climax.

Angela did not scream as loudly as Vivian had at her orgasm. It was more like an agonizing shriek followed by an extended interlude of heavy panting. She also moistened Vivian's penetrating hand and wrist by her climaxed induced squirting. Vivian was quick to withdraw her hand from Angela's vagina. Having set aside the butt plug she had been sucking, she paid attention to cleaning up all of her partner's love juices, that had accumulated on her hand. Angela sighed as she finished her panting and smiled at Vivian.

Having acquired her fill of Angela's juices, Vivian collapsed landing on top of Angela. Being the bigger woman, Vivian immediately rolled over holding on to Angela. Once completely on her back with Angela on top, she fixed a slow acting kiss on the lips. Their mutual smooching was just the right tonic to conclude a delightful girl on girl sex they had just completed.

Having finished their sweet long kiss, the women rolled on to their sides to simply gaze lovingly at each other. Vivian was staring fondly in full admiration of Angela Peterson née Black. Her mind was racing in overdrive trying to make sense, and comprehend the meaning of the sex she had engaged in the past and in the present with Angela.

In the first place Vivian believed unequivocally that she was straight. If one believes one is born homosexual as opposed to choosing that sexual orientation, she was obviously not born to it. This was evidenced objectively by the fact that while growing up she never had any interest in girls not even as friends. In fact she was oblivious to lesbianism until her sister informed her of such existence during her mono sickness when was seventeen.

Erica and her had indeed carnal knowledge of each other. Although they loved each other as sisters, the sexual activities between themselves was never deemed by either of them as anything close to romantic attachment. The most they would each concede was that their mutual sex acts were akin to masturbation on steroids.

Erin Falconbridge, as a lesbian lover though, was a different matter. The sex with her were definitely rooted in an authentic romance. Nevertheless, there was no denying that their affair commenced as a result of a rescue by Erin from the bullying Vivian was subjected to at the hands of her high school class mates. So although in Vivian's mind that the ostensible reason for the break up of their affair was due to her anathema of the inability of having mutual children like heterosexual couples, she realized she was truly not wired to lead an exclusive lesbian relationship or lifestyle.

So the logical conclusion Vivian perceived was that she had become bi sexual in matters of casual sex, but strictly heterosexual in real intense and serious relationships. Her one night stand with Angel's sister Marianne would fit perfectly in such perception. However Angela was not such a case. Yes, their initial meeting was a lark, and there was no expectation on either part that anything more of a meaningful relationship would develop. As proof their actual first night out was predicated on a mission to find a male companion to complete a three way debauchery. Ralph Peterson turned out to be that male and the attraction between he and Angela was born.

Vivian realized that during those six weeks that Angela and Ralph got to know each other exclusively, she had missed and longed for Angela. Vivian's pining for Angela during that time was very remarkable considering that she still had her fill of heterosexual sex as much as she desired. When Angela announced she was engaged, Vivian had to admit in her mind that she was disappointed as it obviously had to signal the end of any sex she would forever have with her.

Her disappointment was short lived as to her amazement Angela was still game for threesomes. Despite the unorthodoxy of it all, Vivian was delirious in sinful pleasure contemplating the erotic nature of accompanying Angela and Ralph on their honeymoon trip. She was now fully engaged in happy anticipation of her solo turn with the groom.

About the only fly in the ointment, in the expected continuation of a relationship with Angela and Ralph that Vivian could foresee, was the possibility of disdain a future suitor might have of this exotic predilection on her part. She remembered that her sister Erica upon first seeing her thigh tattoos, commemorating the Messalina weekend, cautioning her that a future husband might not take too kindly at this brazen reminder of her past lewdness. Now coupled with a desire to have an occasional extra marital coupling in a group setting, never mind her TLR membership just might put her out of the marriage market for some decent males. 'Oh well', thought Vivian, 'I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there. In the meantime I intend to enjoy sex to the fullest'.

As they were by this time past Albany and on their way to Syracuse, Ralph asked the women if they wanted to stop at an imminent rest area. The girls affirmed the need to freshen up. Angela advised Vivian that she had in the bag two terrycloth robes she had purloined from their suite at the Hartford hotel, where they had spent their wedding night. She also had two pairs of sandals available. She suggested that rather than get dressed in their usual garb, that they could simply don the robes and sandals to walk to the restrooms.

As a result of the bullying she had endured in high school and to a lesser degree this past year at UW, Vivian had developed a thick skin. Thus she had a laissez faire attitude to what others might think of her upon sight. So the brazen act of strolling in a near nude state had a sensuous appeal to her. As it happened the two of them reached the ladies restroom without any particular notice of their skimpy attire. There were lots of people intermingling in the rest area, but each had their own agendas to pursue.

At the restroom, Vivian opted to extract her butt plug; it had served its purpose of keeping her in a continual arousal state. She was excited in anticipating fucking Ralph Peterson without sharing him with Angela. Without the butt plug, perhaps she could achieve a round the world completion during her time with Ralph. So in happy spirits, she was sporting a beaming smile as she approached Ralph's Lincoln SUV.

Vivian got into the back to settle on the air mattress. She was greeted by Ralph who had already arrived there. The two of them stripped naked while the vehicle was still parked. However Angela outdid the both of them in brazenness. As soon as she got to the Lincoln she opened the door, and thereupon shucked off her robe, and tossed it into the back seat. Then she got into the driver's seat and started the engine.

An elderly couple had spotted Angela's display of nudity and their jaws dropped as they gawked at her. Angela noticed the two voyeurs and she waved at them as she passed them on her way to merge onto the freeway.

As soon as they were on the interstate proper, Vivian and Ralph wasted no more time in getting it on. On her knees, Vivian straddled on top of Ralph. He then raised himself to take turns in kissing her nipples. Vivian had beautiful breasts, about as perfect a set on her body as any love partner could ever desire. Vivian had always maintained that her sister, Erica, was much prettier than her. Granted that objectively there would be universal consensus to such assessment with respect to their facial features, but as to the physical beauty of the rest of their female bodies they were equivalent in lusty appeal.

Ralph of course was in awe of his wife, but given that Vivian was the first woman he had sex with, he naturally had a tender spot for her. Thus his mind was attuned to enjoy fully the charms of Vivian. As he was kissing Vivian's nipples he was not comparing Angela with Vivian. Instead his mind was focused on the fantastic awe-inspiring pleasure that was afforded to him as his lips were tasting the wondrous texture of his partner's delectable nipples. He actually moaned as he was orally stimulating Vivian's tits.

Vivian was in ecstasy derived from the delicious puckering of her nipples. She grasped Ralph's head, pressing him closer to her breasts. She was breathing very heavily as she was stroking his hair. She encouraged him:

"Oh yes Ralphie! That's so good! So fucking good! You can bite them! I'd love that!"

As Ralph complied to Vivian's seemingly genuine plea of painful sex, she shrieked in reaction to his hard bite. But she caressed his hair more determinedly while rubbing against his back with her other hand. She seemed to be reassuring him that he was not hurting her, notwithstanding her shriek of pain. In reality she was desperately trying to communicate that she reveled in his dominance over her.

Receiving Vivian's message telepathically, Ralph sucked the nipple fully into his mouth, while roughly manhandling her other breast. At this point Vivian retaliated by grabbing his cock and began stroking it. The nipple in his mouth hardened from his tongue licking. Vivian's other nipple hardened from his pinching. And naturally his cock hardened from Vivian's hand stroking.

They both where breathing rather heavily as their arousal was in full force. Vivian gently pushed Ralph backwards as she readjusted her position now on top of him. As she was continuously hand stroking his phallus she was gazing lovingly at it. She smiled as she declared in her sultriest low voice:

"Oh my Ralphie! You truly have a most magnificent penis! So hard to feel and yet so soft to touch. I think I can worship it forever. I know I could never tire of it."

Angela, the naked driver was obviously cognizant to the sexual goings on between Vivian, her friend, and Ralph, her own husband. She was experiencing seepage of her female juices in response to Vivian's exclamations. Just hearing the sounds of their moans and groans fully aroused Angela. Because she esteemed Vivian she was not jealous. Instead she was proud of her husband for being able to satisfy the sexually insatiable farmer's daughter from Wisconsin. It reinforced her solid conviction that she had in fact captured in matrimony, the most sexually attractive man that she could ever desire.

12