Vivian Laaning Ch. 41

Story Info
The Petersons and Vivian have fun in Niagara Falls.
5.9k words
4.36
4.4k
2
0

Part 41 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mr and Mrs Ralph Peterson along with Vivian Laaning arrived at their suite in Niagara Falls, Canada, their first order of business was to take a shower. To save water and preserve the environment the trio showered together. They had fun washing each other, but showed remarkable restraint by confining their activities to the sole purpose of getting rid of the grime accumulated during their relatively long road trip.

After the shower, the women decided for the evening meal to dress up in cocktail dresses. Vivian's dress was a light purple in color with thinnest of straps to hold it up. Her arms and shoulders were bare but the dress which ran down to just above the ankles completely covered her bosom showing no cleavage. Still in that dress Vivian was sexy as hell. Angela was in a dark purple dress that glamorously showed off her cleavage, and went down about mid calf.

Vivian teased Angela at the price she paid for her dress which cost north of $900. Her own dress only cost Vivian $150 but was just as spectacular. Of course the discrepancy in price was due to the fact that she sewed her dress herself as opposed to purchasing it off the rack. Ralph for his part dressed in a smart suit and tie. The three of them presented a picture of beauty and glamour. Heads definitely turned as they entered the restaurant of the hotel known as 'The Keg'. Not only were the three of them easy on the eyes, but they were beyond doubt the most sophisticated in dress. Most of the patrons were dressed in casual attire reflective of a typical affluent touristy crowd.

Their table offered a most gorgeous breath taking view of the Horseshoe Falls. Even though they dined at night, the Falls were illuminated to make the scene even more impressive. The spectacular view created an unforgettable delightful ambience for the meal that could be rarely duplicated. In addition during their meal there was a display of fireworks which capped the marvelous display for the tourists.

Vivian's order was for an appetizer escargot stuffed mushrooms, plus French onion soup, and for the entrée an 8 oz filet mignon with Alaska King Crab legs. The other two chose similar orders. For wine they consumed three bottles of a Gamay Beaujolais. After an arduous road trip, the relaxing atmosphere of the sumptuous diner put everyone into a good mood, dispelling any negative thoughts that may have lingered as a result of the highway police confrontation, and possible consequences that could have happened.

Therefore the conversation was quite ebullient. Vivian was the instigator of the various conversations since the newlyweds were content simply to enjoy the euphoria of their newly acquired marital status while ignoring their unorthodox style of their honeymoon vacation. With this in mind, Vivian asked:

"I've come to grips with your bizarre choice of having me tag along with you in your honeymoon. Goodness knows our threesome sex encounters in the past have sure been exciting. And the three of us have history with each other. However as I've become aware of the affluence both of you enjoy, I can't help thinking that it is odd of you, especially you Angela to desire to pursue a rather prosaic form of honeymoon destination, rather than some more luxurious locale.

"By that I mean, from my point of view under my circumstances, as a farmer's daughter, this kind of honeymoon, sans a third wheel of course, would be ideal. I would be ecstatic of having all my girlish fantasies come true.

"However now knowing more fully your upbringing Angela, I would have thought that you must have imagined in your childhood, a more elaborate honeymoon scenario. That is not to say I've any criticism of your honeymoon plans. Surely going to Niagara Falls for one's honeymoon is certainly a desired venue by the average run of the mill bride. But you're not an average run of the mill bride, and you can afford a more expensive honeymoon."

Angela answered as Vivian's remarks were clearly directed at her:

"You're damn right I'm not a typical run of the mill bride! As you know Vivian I consider myself to be a well adjusted young female."

Both of them started laughing at this assertion by Angela, which had by now become an inside joke between themselves. And she continued:

"Actually Vivian, it is true that when I was a young girl, I did indeed envision marrying a handsome fairy tale prince and experience a honeymoon similar to the ones that my sisters went through. However as I've related to you, once I did become sexually active, there was no prince in the offing, and I resorted to dabbling in the love prescriptions à la mode Sappho.

"However, then I met you, and through you I did meet my handsome fairy tale prince after all: my sweet Ralphie! That is of course why I wanted you as my maid of honor in the wedding ceremony. But that in my mind was not a sufficient show of gratitude I felt for you, as being the catalyst for me finding the man of my dreams. Since we've had threesomes before Ralph and I were engaged, and since we'd had threesomes while we were engaged, it seems appropriate that we have threesomes while Ralph and I are actually married. And that is why I asked you to accompany us during our honeymoon.

"Now I may be over sensitive, but I did fear that if I chose to go to some exotic locales for my honeymoon like the Carribean, or the Pacific south islands, or for that matter in Europe, I might have encountered some embarrassing questions by hotel staff. You will note that when we registered at this hotel, no eyebrows were raised as the three of us were booked into a two bedroom suite.

"I guess the bottom line is that Ralph, and I have the wherewithal that we can tourist all over the world in the future. But for our honeymoon it must mean something special for both of us. And having you share our honeymoon is as special as its gets."

Vivian looked at Angela with a truly stunned expression. She just could not comprehend the bizarre rationale behind Angela's thought processes. So before she could stop herself, Vivian said:

"You know you're weird! Don't you?"

As soon as the words escaped her mouth, she could have kicked herself as she knew exactly what Angela's retort would be. Sure enough the new bride replied:

"Au contraire my fun loving bi sexual friend. There's nothing weird about me. I reiterate that I'm merely a well adjusted young female."

All that Vivian could come back with:

"Hey I'm not bi sexual. I'm mainly straight. Why I do have dreams of meeting my prince someday. And when I marry my prince I'm certain I'll be exclusive with him."

Angela retorted:

"Ha! In the meantime you are also straight? During this road trip you've had sex with both me and my husband separately. And after dinner you'll have sex with the two of us simultaneously. I'm almost certain that if you glance at a reputable dictionary your actions would be defined as bi sexual."

Vivian responded earnestly:

"Oh poo! Why do we need labels to define our actions? I like to think of myself as a girl with a hearty appetite for sex. A gourmand if you will as opposed to a gourmet. Once I was apprised of the fact that there is such a thing as girl on girl sex, and I indulged in same, I saw no reason to restrict potential sex partners to just one sex.

"You'll recall that when I first met you, I was horny but I was rebuffed by a former male fuck buddy. If I had been hell bent on being strictly straight at all times, I might not have even gotten laid that night. Even worse I might have acquired a boorish male lover who would have transformed a possible enjoyable one night stand into a nightmare. However since I did not disdain lesbian sex I experienced superb pleasure from you that has not been often duplicated."

Angela beamed at this recitation and replied:

"Of course Vivian. You had the good fortune of meeting the sexiest woman alive. Moi!"

Vivian rolled her eyes and scoffed:

"Nah! You can't honestly say that. Obviously we are not acquainted with all the living women in the world. So by definition your boast lacks empirical evidence. But I will say this much you are truly weird. Luckily for you I like weird!"

Before Angela could counter that riposte with one of her own, Ralph jumped in with a diplomatic assertion:

"Whether my wife is weird or well adjusted, and if not the sexiest woman alive, surely she is one of the two sexiest women alive. And I'm the lucky man to have enjoyed charms of the other one as well."

Vivian beamed some more at the gallant reply, as she said:

"Oh well done you sexy hunk! You deserve a kiss for that!"

Before the other two could mull over Vivian's exclamation, she scooted underneath their table. She deftly undid the fly of Ralph's trousers, and freed his phallus from its confines. She took his limp penis into her mouth and swallowed it whole. Within a matter of seconds Ralph's cock sprung to life in Vivian's mouth. She then was able to deep throat him and hold it for several seconds. Once she released his rod she got in a couple of licks of his cock head, before returning to her seat. Luckily for Vivian the other patrons in the restaurant were either engaged in their dinner and conversation, or were entranced by the majestic view of the falls, and thus, Vivian's public oral sex act was not noticed. The staff of the restaurant as well, were too busy in their duties to pay any attention to Vivian's antics.

On the other hand, Mrs Angela Peterson was absolutely aware of Vivian's public sexual shenanigans. Not to be outdone by her maid of honor's brazenness she retaliated:

"If this is a new standard bar for the kind of kiss my hubby deserves for his gallantry, then I as his wife sure as hell can top that!"

Right after that pronouncement, Angela slipped under the table. Since Ralph's phallus was already exposed by Vivian's action, Angela was able to take his cock into her mouth without any delay. Ralph had been completely taken by surprise by Vivian's sudden oral attack on his penis. Plus the conscious awareness of possible public exposure of this audacious situation, had the effect of elevating his libido to its utmost intensity. After only a few plunges by Angela's mouth on his cock, he was erupting big time!

Angela retained all of Ralph's ejaculate in her mouth as she returned to her seat. Fortunately as the case with Vivian, Angela's unabashed behavior went unnoticed by others at the restaurant. Angela was able to strategically manipulate a stream of cum to ooze out of her lips to provide a very provocative visage. She made eye contact with Vivian, and with an open mouth, Angela was able to display the copious amount of Ralph's semen she had captured. She then used her finger to swipe back into her mouth the errant river of cum dripping down her lips.

Angela, then grabbed her glass of wine and gulped down a hefty quaff. After that she opened her mouth wide to display a completely empty oral cavity, first to Vivian and then to Ralph. She exclaimed:

"See all gone! A good girl will always swallow to avoid unnecessary messes or spills resulting in stains."

Vivian and Ralph naturally laughed at Angela's outrageous assertion, but Vivian couldn't help but retort"

"But Angela don't you know? That's why God provided for the invention of detergents and stain removers!"

Angela retorted:

"Yah! And He created us women to use those detergents and stain removers! So to lessen our work load it behooves us to be neat and tidy!"

The resulting laughter placed each of them in a good mood and more than ready to engage in some further sex. Hence, they finished their meal, took care of the bill and headed for their suite. The restaurant was located on the ninth floor of the hotel, whereas their suite was on the fortieth floor. During the elevator ride the women surrounded Ralph. They each had a hand on his crotch feeling up his penis while it remained in his trousers. Each woman was nuzzling on an ear driving him into an erotic ecstasy. Fortunately, preserving their private enjoyment, our trio were not interrupted by the intrusion of other elevator passengers.

When they entered their suite, Ralph excused himself to enter the bathroom to pee. The women immediately disrobed, and were totally naked before Ralph had even extracted his penis from his trousers in preparation to urinate. Vivian grabbed the nondescript desk chair in the room to sit down on it. This enabled Angela standing at 5'4" tall to merely bend down slightly in order to kiss the amazon 6'1" Vivian more conveniently than had they both remained standing and facing each other.

The kissing started innocently enough; ever so gently. Just soft luscious feminine lips making contact with another pair of soft luscious feminine lips. Despite this start featuring a lack of a lustful sexual aggressive act, both women sighed in certain anticipation of euphoric passion that was sure to follow. It was Vivian who first ventured to stab her tongue to part Angela's lips. The latter was in essence forced to open her mouth to allow the demanding intrusion of her partner's tongue.

A passionate duel of tongues ensued driving the women to now moan. They then opened their mouths fully to extract the greatest amount of pleasure imaginable in their french kissing. Each woman took turns of capturing her partner's tongue to thoroughly massage it with her own lips. Their mutual passion had heightened to the point they were now grunting signaling the arrival of the apex of their rapture. During this interval they could not keep their hands off each other. Angela was pawing on Vivian's magnificent breasts; the latter in turn was working on the bride's clit.

At this point, Ralph had finished his business in the bathroom and had exited to see his naked bride engaged in kissing the naked maid of honor. He immediately divested himself of his clothes and strode naked to Angela. He first started fondling and gently rubbing on Angela's ass cheeks. This caused Angela to cut off kissing Vivian in order to emit an exquisite squeak of pleasure. Ralph then bent over to kiss Angela's neck. His tongue traveled up her neck. When he reached her ear he stuck his tongue into her ear lobe and swirled it around.

This oral action on her neck and ear made Angela shudder. The eroticism of his oral action drove her into mad passion. She squirted as she experienced a small yet tender orgasm. Vivian having felt Angela's blast of female cum on her hand, got off her chair, and pushing it aside dropped to her knees in front of Angela's vulva. She slurped up Angela's female juices that had accumulated on her thighs. And then she started muff diving on Angela's cunt. As a result Angela's mind had figuratively melted. She had entered into a state of total nirvana. Paradoxically, any further stimulation was no longer pleasurable, but instead painful. Accordingly she screeched:

"Please stop Ralph! You too Vivian! I can't stand it anymore!"

Naturally the two of them complied with Angela's demand. This allowed Angela to turn around and drop to her knees. Without using her hands, she then opened her mouth to swallow whole Ralph's limp cock. With her nose adhering to his abdomen, and lower lip next to the base of his shaft, she kept his cock in her mouth to await its engorgement. To encourage the build up of his erection, her tongue was constantly licking and stroking on the underbelly of his rod.

For her part, Vivian not wishing to be deprived of any action, scooted over, and stationed herself beside Angela. Since the bride prevented her from lavishing on the groom's staff, Vivian was content to tea bagging his scrotum and testicles. With such double action on his male package, Ralph's cock duly sprang into action while continuously confined in Angela's mouth.

Once Angela was satisfied that Ralph was erect, she started bobbing up and down along his cock. She kept her hands folded behind her back to ensure that she would not effect manual contact. In plunging up and down on his shaft, she only withdrew to the point where the entire cock head was still in her mouth. As for plunging forward, she always deep throated him to achieve full capture of his manhood. Vivian's tea bagging contribution further aroused Ralph quickly to the point of no return. And in due time he ejaculated!

As soon as Angela felt the first splatter of cum hitting the back of her throat, she looked up to Ralph. Her eyes were smiling at him, as if to convey the message 'Well done husband!'. She then turned her head, while retaining his still erupting cock in mouth. Angela made eye contact with Vivian, the latter returned a forlorn pleading look. Telepathically knowing exactly what Vivian was begging for, Angela winked at the farmer's daughter, confident that her affirmative answer was discerned.

When Ralph's ejaculation was fully spent, Angela of course wanted to drain him completely. However, having retained the vast majority of his released sperm in her mouth, her tongue was coated with his cum. Thus, she knew she would be unable to efficiently lick his cock clean and capture any errant drop oozing out in the process. So instead, she withdrew his cock from her mouth, and using her cheeks as a blotter to soak up the extraneous ejaculate, started rubbing his slippery rod all over her face. She stabbed and rotated his cock head on her cheeks to complete her self induced task. She was pleased with her efforts as the cliché: "Necessity is the mother of all inventions", came to mind.

Meanwhile Vivian for her part, rotated her head and with her mouth wide open, positioned her self under Angle's head to facilitate a cum swap. When Angela was satisfied that she had extracted all the cum Ralph had produced, she turned to Vivian. Now with a wicked smile she tilted her head to face Vivian's awaiting open mouth. Then she opened her mouth to spill a stream of cum causing it to flow unerringly into Vivian's mouth landing on her tongue. Vivian groaned as she felt the sperm accumulating in her mouth.

Ralph watched in total fascination. His mind was captivated by the fact that he was viewing the only two women he had to date ever fucked, and that they were sexually cavorting in his presence perhaps not just for their own pleasure but to assure him of their delight with him. Such impression went a long way to dispel the negative feelings he had experienced up to the time he met each of them. Since he considered Angela and Vivian to be the two most beautiful women on the planet, he now had acquired more confidence of his own sex appeal.

Intellectually he would concede that not everyone, and for that matter probably no one would agree with his bold assessment regarding the pulchritude of his wife and her maid of honor. Still notwithstanding his natural bias towards his wife, he believed that most persons male or female would at least avow that Angela was the embodiment of female loveliness.

Angela Peterson née Black had a dazzling female face. The face of an angel. Coupled with sparking blue eyes that seemed to be continuously smiling, caused every person, no matter how otherwise dour, to smile back when coming into contact with her. Her lips were soft and puffy in appearance which in of itself removed any doubt as to her gender. Her normal auburn hair with blue streaks gave her a beautiful look. But her wedding hair color of jet black with purple streaks gave her a stunning look.

The rest of her naked body was truly alluring and surely could not be faulted. Her breasts were truly magnificent! They were prominent vis à vis her torso but not excessively large to render them an oddity. He remembered Angela telling him once that she had read an article in a woman's magazine were the female writer opined that every women was dissatisfied with the size of their breasts. However the writer concluded that those women with big boobs and complaining about their size were full of shit. Angela assured him that she was fully satisfied with her rack and proud of them as an allurement to her love partners.

12