Vivian Laaning Ch. 42

Story Info
A cold winter in northern Canada.
5.7k words
4.5
3.5k
00

Part 42 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Vivian was the first to wake up. She was on her side nuzzled up against Ralph's side, who was sleeping on his back. Half of Angela's front was curled up on top of Ralph's front, and she was snoring slightly; very lady like. When the cobwebs cleared from her eyes, Vivian spotted Ralph's penis ever so innocently dangling from its base. The thought in her mind? 'What the heck! Why not?'

So she scooted around to face Ralph's cock head on. Even in its non aroused state, the sight of his male appendage brought a smile to Vivian. She grabbed his cock and pulled his foreskin back exposing his mushroom like helmet. She contented herself, for the time being of just licking, and slobbering over his cock head. Her delight in this gentle tonguing of his manhood was heightened by the near presence of Angela's cunt. Vivian was close enough to inhale Angela's sexual odor, still potent as a result of the previous night's sexual activity. Although considering herself as straight, Vivian had to admit to herself that she was highly aroused by the sexual scent of another woman's pussy.

Vivian had ample time with Ralph's soft cock, since the latter was not yet consciously aware of the sexual stimulation produced by her hand, lips, tongue and mouth. This in turn provided a delight to Vivian which she had not hereto before experienced. Usually when she took a limp cock into her mouth from an awake partner it wasn't too long before it hardened. Now of course to savor a steel hard phallus in her mouth was in of itself an outstanding exciting thrill for Vivian. Still there was a satisfactory contentment in tasting the soft flesh of Ralph's cock for an elongated period of time before it started naturally to stiffen.

Eventually Ralph's cock did become erect and ready for action. Since she felt that her pussy was deprived of his magnificent cock from the after dinner frolics, she opted to mount him, as opposed to complete the blow job. Her vagina was already super coated with her female secretions. Thus, when she impaled herself on his phallus there was no presence of recalcitrant dry friction that would have retarded total pleasure. Instead the feel of his now steel hard shaft inside her was an all consuming sensation that caused her blood to roil by the heat of her passion. Her rational pragmatic mind would suggest that her blood stream was acting normally. However, her brain full of euphoria was not buying such practical notions. Instead her body was shimmering in total ecstasy.

Vivian's grunts and moans in riding Ralph's cock was what woke Angela up. Despite her natural groggy state from breaking off her slumber, Angela immediately grasped the situation. So she responded somewhat caustically:

"I guess this is the case of the early bird catching the worm. Thank goodness Ralph's mouth is still available!"

Thereupon, Angela repositioned herself, and planted herself upon him; her puffy labia lips making contact with his lips and nose. Ralph was not yet fully conscious, but even if his mind was not engaged, still his body reacted appropriately. His hips thrust back to every plunge by Vivian on his cock. His mouth opened to allow his tongue to emerge and lick on Angela's cunt. Breathing in his wife's sexy pungent redolence originating from the night's sexual activities was actually the main reason that Ralph woke up to participate consciously in the morning wake up fuck.

As a matter of fact, Ralph had been having a very sexy or in other words a wet dream, when Vivian started her fellatio on him. He never could in his own mind, subsequently determine whether Vivian's oral action prompted the dream or whether the dream had already started before. In any case the dream was pure fantasy of him having sex with the two most sexual women he could ever imagine. At first, his mind did not identify these absolutely appealing sexual women in his dream with whom he was cavorting. However in due time, he was able to focus on who were the sexy women he was fucking in his dream. To wit, the women he fantasized were Angela, his wife, and Vivian, the first woman he had sex with!

Again, Angela's sexual odor emanating from her cunt which was situated right up against his nose, caused Ralph in essence to wake up. The whiff of her odor was his first sentient realization that he was not just dreaming. He became cognizant that he was actually fucking two of the most sexually enticing women on the planet. At least in his dream mind he believed that he was definitely fucking the two most sexually enticing women on the planet. Not just dreaming about fucking them, but now aware that he was in fact fucking them! Although his dream did not visualize the precise situation of what he was actually doing, nevertheless, when he became fully aware of actually what was going on, he was not surprised by the prevailing tableau. It just seemed to him that he was experiencing the natural continuation of his dream, so much so that he briefly wondered if he was truly awake.

His mind was now flooded with sexual pleasurable sensations, that he could not sensibly reason. However, it was absolutely clear to him that he was eating out his super gorgeous wife while simultaneously an equally gorgeous Vivian was riding him. And in his mind, there developed the notion that this is as good as it gets in his imagined sexual heaven. These happy thoughts went a long way to convince him that he was superbly sexual appealing, despite his stuttering handicap. This self boost of sexual confidence naturally made him a better lover. Angela Peterson née Black, and Vivian Laaning were the fortunate happy beneficiaries of the heightened sexual prowess of Ralph Peterson.

Angela was particularly observant on this point. She had engaged in many cunnilingus sex with various women including of course Vivian. She had previously formulated the premise that women would have better technique in cunnilingus than men simply on the basis a woman would exactly know what would turn her female partner on based on how she, herself reached an orgasm via masturbation. And certainly Vivian had been a superlative lover in this regard.

As a corollary to her premise, Angela would have to believe that likewise a gay man would have to be more talented in giving head to a male partner than a woman. She didn't want to believe that especially since she was proud of the efficacy of her blow jobs she had administered to Ralph. She surmised, though, that heterosexual men as a rule abhorred gay sex and thus such conjecture was moot. However on that point, Angela could truthfully admit that because of her love for Ralph she now preferred oral sex from him than from any other. For that matter any type of sex with him was to be preferred.

During this morning's sex, Angela could discern an improvement in Ralph's sexual performance. For one thing she observed that he was not in the least bit apprehensive in taking in her sexual smell, which she realized had to be pretty pungent considering the lack of a shower since their intense sexual congress prior to falling asleep. Many of her previous lesbian lovers had in fact objected to precisely her noxious odor that invariably became very noticeable as soon as she got super aroused. As a matter of fact Vivian was the only female lover who did not object to her sexual smell, but instead reveled in it.

This morning, though, Ralph went beyond merely super oral sex. He was fantastic in licking her clit. He had two fingers exploring thoroughly her labia lips and inside her vagina. He was stroking her cunt simulating penile penetration. He unerringly found her "G" spot and applied an exquisite stimulation. This super technically perfect oral and manual finesses of her female sex was not the sole reason for Angel's ecstasy. She recognized by intuition that by his action, he was in addition animally marking her as "HIS WOMAN". Her being deemed as "HIS WOMAN" was welcome indeed to her psyche, and sent her into a delicious delirium.

Angela soon arrived at an outstanding orgasm. She unleashed an uninhibited scream of joy. It was followed by heavy continuous panting. And she was dripping in sweat. Her ecstasy was capped off by her squirting on Ralph's face her female juices. Ever the trooper, Ralph displayed no sign of annoyance at her antics which perhaps most would find distasteful. On the contrary, he was sporting an unbelievably beaming smile, as he was about to ejaculate into Vivian's cunt.

Vivian also detected an improvement in Ralph's love making skill. In retrospect Vivian was amazed by his part in delivering ultimate joy in their coupling. Considering the aggressive nature of her initiation of their sexual congress rendering him as a passive partner, she had not expected much of a responsive participation on his part. After the initial plunges of her hips on his cock, she was happy to discover he was no longer immobile. Instead he moved his hips in reaction which caused some delightful friction by his cock submerged in her vagina.

When Vivian started riding on Ralph's cock, she assumed given his restricted position and somnolent state, he would not be actively contributing to their copulation. However when Angela sat on his face, Ralph came alive! The pleasure of having his cock in her cunt was heightened by Ralph's movements. That compelled Vivian to engage in some major league grunting. She was also perspiring as much as Angela.

The sensation of riding Ralph's cock was euphoric and the passion exponentially intensified. By the time Vivian arrived at her orgasm, fireworks and stars bursting were dominating her perceived vision. As soon as she heard Angela screaming her climax, Vivian could feel Ralph shooting up his sperm inside her. And that was the proverbial sexual straw that broke her figuratively camel's back. Vivian started screaming seemingly in conjunction with Angela's screaming.

Vivian's orgasm was overpowering her physical body. But that was only the half of it. The ecstasy and the exhilaration of her climax touched her soul. This was totally surprising to her in that she knew she was not as emotionally involved as Angela and Ralph were. Still the love that Angela and Ralph bore to each other was contagious enough to make this sexual intercourse something extra special. As a result she lost her equilibrium, and toppled backwards, landing on her back side, and luckily still remaining on the bed.

Vivian's backwards fall dislodged Ralph's wilting cock from her vagina. In consequence, a very tantalizing cream pie glistening on her vulva came onto display. Angela having somewhat recovered her composure, had separated from Ralph, and turning around spotted Vivian's cunt topped by Ralph's cum. She thereupon declared:

"Oh my what a delicious looking cream pie you have there Vivian! I got to have some!"

Vivian was mostly in a sexual stupor while Angela was slurping up Ralph's sperm as it was oozing out of her pussy. But once she sensed that Angela had scooped up all the semen that was to be had, she broke out of her daze to demand:

"Hey Angela don't be such a hog! Share some of that cum!"

In compliance, Angela moved over to Vivian's face. She effected a stream of semen to flow from her mouth, and enter into Vivian's awaiting open mouth. The women then started a cum swapping kissing. To their surprise, they heard Ralph protesting:

"Hey girls! Its not fair that you have all the fun. How about sharing a slice of that cream pie with me?"

The 'girls' giggled at the unexpected request. The ever dutiful wife, Angela, having still a fair amount of cum contained in her oral cavity, broke off the cum swapping kiss with Vivian, and approached her husband. Thereupon she started a truly torrid cum swapping kiss with her husband, who did not at all shirk from this kinky sexual kissing.

Vivian, meanwhile, swallowed what cum remained in her mouth, and got off the bed. She indicated that she was going to take a shower. Angela, without ceasing her cum swapping kissing, simply waved her hand to acknowledge that it was a no never mind matter as far as she was concerned.

After a thorough shower, and after drying herself Vivian reentered the suite. At this point Angela and Ralph were now fucking. She was on top of him, and in a very compact position. Neither of them paid any attention to her. So Vivian opted to get dressed and to strike out on her own. She donned a very pretty printed summer dress that stopped at her knees. It was perfect for a touristy outing. Not outlandish or provocative; demure enough to avoid outrageous leering, but nevertheless eye catching enough to provoke interest in male passers-by. This time she indicated to the copulating couple that she was leaving to see the sights of Niagara Falls on her own. Angela gave the same departing wave of her hand as nothing would deter her from concentrating on the luscious copulation that she was in midst.

Vivian stopped in the hotel's café to have a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. She then ventured out, and by a relatively short walk she reached a vantage point to view the majestic Horseshoe Falls aka the Canadian Falls. Vivian was enthralled by the magnificent sight. She appreciate the fact, that she was viewing one of nature's most spectacular phenomenon. Up to now she had only been aware of top notch tourist attractions via books, magazines and television. So it was most gratifying to actually experience a world famous nature's point of interest.

She meandered down to book a trip on the Maid of the Mist tours to see the Falls close up, while on the river. She was glad she did; since the trip was most breath taking. And she appreciated learning more about the wonders of Niagara Falls from the vessel's tour guides. However, what was most wonderful about this scenic touristy trip was that she struck up a conversation with an exceptionally handsome gentleman who was touring Niagara Falls on his own.

His name was Rick Sikorski. He was a Canadian lawyer, originally from and practicing law in Timmins, a most northern town in Ontario. Although he grew up in Timmins, he had a life long yearning to reside in Toronto, which constituted in his mind the ultimate nirvana of urban living. His goal was achieved in that he applied a few months ago for and was just recently hired by a large and prestigious law firm in Toronto.

His wife who had grown up in western Canada, and he had always aspired to visit Niagara Falls, but with one thing or another never got around to it. Unfortunately, his wife died in a car crash that past winter. Since he now lived so close he decided to come here to help overcome his grief. Although it was a melancholy notion, still he found it beneficial to imagine her alive. That way he was enjoying doing the touristy things here as he knew what they would have done together as a couple.

Vivian was taken with this stranger and his frankness. Her heart natural went out for him, commiserating at the relatively recent loss of his wife. Vivian was not quite as frank with him. She merely advised him, that she had been the Maid of Honor at a wedding in Connecticut this past Saturday. Since she was taking a road trip back to her home in Wisconsin, she thought she would stop over at Niagara Falls. She also mentioned that she was in her final year at UW and would be attending law school at the University of Chicago a year from now.

That latter factoid fostered more interesting small talk between themselves, and they were mutually happy in each other's company. Such that when the Maid of the Mist trip was over, Vivian mentioned that she was planning to go to a nearby gift store to shop for some souvenir gifts for her brother and sister as well as her parents. And as she had hoped he smiled and avowed that he also was intending to get some similar gifts for a relative as well as his secretary. The shopping trip was so much fun, that as it was almost the beginning of the evening, he was emboldened enough to ask if she would like to go out to dinner with him.

She readily accepted, as she was tempted to say "Is the Pope Catholic?" or "Do bears crap in the woods?". Rick Sikorski was an imposing figure of a man. His face was not only handsome, but projected the image of a man of substance and integrity. He was big almost towering over Vivian, not a commonplace situation for her considering her own 6'1" height. He was not overweight; only muscular that would make any straight female drool. In fact throughout that afternoon, Vivian had to constantly restrain herself from doing exactly that. Vivian thought: 'If I don't get this man into bed tonight, it won't be because of any reticence on my part.'

Rick took her to Ruth Chris, a high scale chain steakhouse. This was perceived by Vivian as a good omen for fulfillment of her sexual desire. The food was just splendid! They ordered a porterhouse steak for two. Both had onion soup and entrees of stuffed mushrooms and barbequed shrimp. Rick had a single malt scotch while Vivian chose the dirty goose martini for initial cocktail. They shared a bottle of a dry French red wine. Actually as it turned out that, since they were both heavy drinkers they had a second bottle of wine. They ate leisurely as their conversation was mutually fascinating.

Vivian started the table conversation by observing that he seemed content to be residing in Toronto. Yes, he acknowledge that he indeed was very happy to now live and work there. He conceded that New York City, London and Paris were the consensus choices as of the elite class of world cities, but in his mind, Toronto was right up there in that same class. Vivian could definitely relate to such sentiment. Having grown up as a farmer's daughter in rural Wisconsin, to her mind Chicago was certainly her choice of sophisticate living. Like Rick she knew by consensus that there other more celebrated cities in the world, but that did not lessen the appeal of Chicago for her.

At the mention of Chicago again, Rick smiled and said:

"Oh yes it certainly depends on one's perspective. My late wife, Laura, relayed a humorous anecdote from when she was growing up in a small obscure village in Alberta, Canada. Her father subscribed to Sports Illustrated, and one day, he pointed out to her a small insertion by Ron Kittle, a baseball player who at the time played for the Chicago White Sox. Apparently, Mr Kittle in his minor league stint, played for the Edmonton Trappers of the Pacific Coast Triple "A" League. Mr Kittle opined in the magazine piece that his time spent in Edmonton was the worst and most miserable experience in his life. Mr Kittle went on to declare that Edmonton was such a small town that there was nothing to do.

"Now Laura and her father had a great laugh over such an observation. They certainly would concede that by comparison Edmonton was nothing in significance vis à vis to Chicago. But considering their small village, of Grande Cache, AB, Edmonton was a Mecca, a magnificent metropolis. It was the only practical destination for them to experience worldly sophistication, and for that matter to acquire goods they could normally wish and aspire to possess which were unavailable in their village. Although now with the internet their isolation would not have been so pronounced."

Rick went on to further add about the image of Edmonton:

"Of course the ultimate put down of Edmonton had to have occurred when Wayne Gretzky was traded to the Los Angeles Kings in the mid 1980s. Mr Gretzky was the acknowledged best ice hockey player of all time. And when he was traded it was a major news story throughout Canada. Since the NHL is a relatively minor attraction in the United States, this trade had not the similar significant impact for the American sports fans.

"This was definitely brought home when Mr Gretzky appeared on the late night iconic television show: Johnny Carson's Tonight Show. The host humorously opined that Mr Gretzky had to be the only professional athlete having been traded to an LA based sports team who suffered a diminution of his stature in the sport. The hockey player had to concur with that sage observation, since while in Edmonton he was constantly importuned and recognized. Whereas in the greater Los Angeles area he could virtually conduct his personal life undisturbed and unrecognized."

12