Vivian Laaning Ch. 44

Story Info
Honeymoon group sex continues; 69 while travelling on 69.
5.5k words
4.67
4.7k
3
0

Part 44 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick Sikorski was standing naked in a daze, in a suite at a posh hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada. If a fortune teller had predicated accurately how this day would end for him, he surely would have burst a gut, laughing uproariously at such an outrageous and most improbable prognostication.

And yet there he was, naked, in a hotel room with three people he had never met before. One was a nubile young lady who by happenstance he met while guilelessly touring one of nature's spectacular wonders in North America. The other two people were a newly wedded couple having gotten married only two days prior and were on their honeymoon!

And not only that, but he'd just enjoyed a most wondrous blow job and tea bagging of his balls administered by the bride and the nubile young lady, who had been the Maid of Honor at the couple's wedding ceremony.

And to top it all off, the two young ladies proceeded to cum swap and ingest his ejaculate. It doesn't get any weirder than this, thought Rick. But it was weird in a nice sort of weirdness. This prompted him to apply an age old maxim: "When in Rome do as the Romans do."

So he climbed on top of the bed. On his knees resting on the back of his calves, he faced Vivian who was now established in the exact same position. He had originally ogled Angela upon seeing her naked, as there was no doubt she was a most winsome female. But now seeing Vivian for the first time closeup in her naked form, he was awe struck. He actually gasped.

He was most surprised, since her clothing of the day was simple and appropriate for the occasion. Its utility downplayed and in essence disguised her sensuous body underneath. Her facial features would not be considered anything out of the ordinary for a designated female beauty. Still there was a "je ne sais quoi" quality to her appearance that made her especially attractive to some, which he was definitely of that crowd.

However there was no debate as to the eye-catching spectacular form of her naked female body. Her breasts were large, but absolutely symmetrical to the size and shape of her torso. Her shape was rounded to leave no doubt as to her femininity despite her tall height. Her nipples to their respective areola were different shades of pink which tended to make her breasts even more alluring and enticing.

As a first step in foreplay, Rick tentatively reached for the underside of one of her tits. His hand gently fondled the skin without touching either the nipple or the flesh of the areola. In response Vivian sighed fully and breathed heavily. She placed a hand behind his head caressing his thick locks while conveying her appreciation. Then she commenced an uninterrupted sexual patter and commands in her sultriest voice:

"Oh Rick baby! That's exquisite! Touch my nipples...(he touched them)...Squeeze them...(he squeezed them; she gasped)...Roll them with your fingers...(he used two fingers of each hand to simultaneously roll both nipples; she sighed heavily)...Pinch them...(he pinched them)...Harder! Make me scream...(he pinched harder; she shrieked; Angela and Ralph paid no heed)...Now kiss them...(he kissed her nipples one by one and they hardened; she continued to caress the hair on the back of his hand)...Suck on them...(he placed his mouth on a nipple and sucked it in along with most of the areola)...Now lick it...(he licked the nipple)...Bite on it hard! Make me scream...(He bit; she screamed; Angela and Ralph paid no heed)...Now do the other boob...(he complied)."

At this point, Vivian, overwhelmed by the stimulation of her breasts, climaxed and started leaking her female juices. She could not help it! Her thighs glistened with her moisture. Rick noticed Vivian's awkward difficulty. Ever the consummate perfect lover, he abandoned his oral attention on Vivian's bosom to concentrate on lapping up her juices. Perforce Vivian collapsed backwards kicking out her legs to allow full access for Rick to her vulva. Rick took full advantage by commencing an intense muff dive on Vivian's delectable cunt.

Rick used his dominant thumb to thoroughly massage Vivian's clit. He used the rest of his fingers to probe and stroke her vagina. And with his tongue he was also licking her labia. As if this was not enough stimulation of her female genitalia, Rick had reached underneath to penetrate her anus with two fingers of his other hand. Vivian's prior orgasm caused her to exude a powerful sexual scent, that produced an intoxicating effect on Rick's brain. As a result his oral play on both of Vivian's orifices was highly intensified.

His earlier foreplay on her breasts resulted in a sudden unguarded orgasm. Hence, Vivian was panting very heavily even before he started his oral play on her cunt. Once she felt her clit being manipulated, she became lost in happy delirium. When she felt his fingers frigging her anal rosebud opening, all sentient thoughts escaped her except the absolute imperative that she needed to be fucked. She turned her head and saw Angela right next to her, on her hands and knees, being fucked doggy style by Ralph. That sight induced Vivian to cry out:

"Enough already Rick baby! Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need it right now! Fuck me hard! Fuck me good! Fuck me fast! Fuck me slow! I don't care! But just fuck me! Fuck me right now!"

Recognizing the desperate plea at face value, the Canadian barrister knew it was time to plow the farmer's daughter. His mind actually conjured up such a moronic metaphor as he penetrated Vivian. Although not super endowed, still he possessed a very serviceable penis which usually caused harsh friction when entering a dry vagina. However Vivian was so wet that he impaled her as easily as a knife going through partially melted butter. Her very moist vagina gripped his penis and the net effect was that a very audible embarrassing sound was evident as they were engaged in the sexual intercourse.

It sounded like Vivian was farting, and she was blushing as a result, even though she knew that she was not actually breaking wind. Nevertheless to lessen the effect of the sounds emanating from her vagina, she wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs. And holding on to him tightly, she clung as close as possible to his body while he was pounding away at her pussy.

Vivian was grunting at every thrust into her cunt. Perhaps consciously she was grunting louder than was her usual wont to disguise further the unsettling noise of their copulation. She didn't need to have feared embarrassment since everyone in the room were engaged in a sexual fervor of their own. They each had their own passion to occupy their mind without noticing any untoward noise Vivian was effecting.

When Vivian could sense Rick's explosive outburst in her vagina, it triggered her second orgasm. Given her competing thoughts of embarrassment versus the pure enjoyment of the sexual intercourse, she could not help but scream out her climax. It was not a soft scream either, but a very loud agonizing scream. On the upside as far as Vivian was concerned it was clear to her audience that her scream was not indicative of any pain or harm, she was enduring. Rather her scream was evidence of the acute sexual pleasure she was experiencing. Accordingly, Vivian was not personally discomfitted as she was by her noise during coitus.

Vivian's scream induced Ralph to ejaculate into his wife's pussy. And that in turn triggered Angela's orgasm. Unlike Vivian, Angela did not scream. Instead she let out a huge breath of air, and began hyperventilating something fierce. For Angela her enjoyment of the sex was heightened by witnessing Vivian and Rick indulging in their fun. It was an absolute turn on for Angela to participate in such a sexual saturnalia.

When this interlude of sex was over all four of them rested in a row sitting up with their backs touching the headboards of the beds. To fully enjoy their mutual afterglow, they all had sips of wine that Angela and Ralph had purchased during the brief time they had exited the hotel suite that day. The wine was labeled as icewine or "eiswein" (the German and Austrian name for such wines). The wine was produced from grapes left on the vine throughout a harsh Canadian winter. It was bottled at the winery located at nearby Niagara-on-the-Lake. They were all pleasantly surprised by the taste which proved to be the appropriate beverage to imbibe during the interval between their love making sessions.

There was introductory small talk for Ralph and Angela to get to know Rick better. As for Rick, he was fascinated by the couple. To his mind, it was very unusual to say the least that any person, male or female, would want to engage in this type of sex orgies during their honeymoon. And yet Ralph and Angela appeared to be as conservative a couple in their outlook and comportment, that one would never suspect them to behold such lewd and licentious desires. He understood from their conversation, that Angela in particular was the one most desirous of projecting a drab dull image on the outside while pursuing a smoldering sexual lifestyle in secret. Rick thought that this validates the cliché: "different strokes for different folks".

In due time the ladies started stroking the phalluses of their designated partners to prep for the next session. For such purpose, Angela announced:

"Rick, I would truly like you to fuck me now. However, I have no birth control protection. So if I happen to become pregnant, I'd rather that my husband be the sire of our child. That being the case, I can only allow you to fuck me in the ass. I hope you don't mind."

Rick had no objection to the proposed sodomy. In fact, he was secretly delighted. His late wife did not enjoy and could not tolerate such sexual activity. As a result he could count on his fingers of one hand, the number of times he had fucked a female in the ass. The novelty of doing it now was thrilling to his imagination and anticipation. He took the jar of Vaseline handed to him by Angela and generously slathered his cock in preparation.

Vivian on the other hand was non plussed by Angela's decision to deliberately trying to become pregnant so soon. She recalled that Angela had intimated she would do away with her IUD the day before her wedding day, but Vivian didn't think she was serious. So she said:

"But Angela, I remember the first time we met, you indicated that you were too young to become a mother. In any case you expressed the resolve that you would not want to become pregnant before you finished college."

"Well, when I said that, I obviously had no idea that I would shortly marry. My mind has obviously changed, and I'm certain I can handle pregnancy and going to school simultaneously. Beside, if you're unaware, UW has an excellent child care center for the university community. They take in children as young as six weeks. So if I do get pregnant and deliver a child in my upcoming junior year, I'm in no hardship for my senior year. And besides, you know I can afford a nanny in any case."

There was no answer to that. Vivian merely directed this to Rick:

"Incidently, Rick, I do have birth control protection, so that you don't have to worry about becoming a papa by fucking me in my pussy."

Everyone duly chuckled at Vivian's information. Angela then proclaimed what she wanted to do next, and everyone was agreeable. Accordingly, Ralph scooted down the bed to lie flat on his back. Angela then impaled herself on his now rigid cock.

Vivian, meanwhile positioned herself over Ralph's head. With her back to him, she was on her knees and calves sticking her ass and its hole right into his face. He perforce start licking her anus, as she bent backwards over him resting her weight on her elbows to adopt a comfortable position.

With Vivian bent backwards, Angela was able to bend forward to perform a dive on Vivian's muff. Angela's position then provided Rick access to her ass hole. He duly placed himself at Angela's rear and penetrated her rectum.

When everyone was connected in said manner, there was momentarily no movement, except for Ralph lapping on Vivian's anal opening, and Angela licking Vivian's cunt. Each mind with the exception of Vivian's were focused on making this group sex scenario as intensely exciting as possible; and their perceived duty in it. As for Vivian she adopted the passive role of simply enjoying the oral sex being performed on her sexual body's nether regions. She could not conceive that any other action was required of her.

Finally Rick started moving his cock in Angela's rectum commencing his sodomy of her. This action prompted Ralph to move his hips upwards and forwards commencing his vaginal penetration of his bride. Angela for a fleeting moment was frozen to her spot as she was simply basking in gratification of experiencing her first double penetration action.

Soon though, Angela was able to distinguish the different pace of each cock driving into her body. Accordingly, she adjusted her hip movements to absorb the penal thrusts. She willed her internal sexual muscles to react to produce the ultimate pleasure in giving and receiving of the double coitus. And the pleasure was heavenly! Totally exhilarating!

As jubilant as Angela was in receiving the double penetration, she did not eschew her own induced assignment of pleasuring Vivian. She kept her mouth buried into Vivian's muff; licking it fiercely. Her tongue was so aggressively forceful while in contact with her clit and vagina that it caused Vivian to leak copious amount of her female juices. This in turn heightened Angela's passion to a higher level. With both hands, she reached upwards to grab a hold of Vivian's tits, and started mauling them. And she was not gentle at it at all.

Vivian's tits immediately began aching in pain from the cruel manipulation of them at the hands of Angela. Vivian perforce yelped but her mind was now in delirium from the oral action in her cunt and ass hole. Her mind was being blown away by the oral stimulation. She felt Ralph's tongue now was repeatedly stabbing her anus and rectum. All of a sudden she squirted a flush of streaming liquid hitting Angela into her face just below the eyes. Vivian climaxed! She experienced an excruciating, and agonizing passionate orgasm. She did not scream. Instead she howled! Eerily like a wolf. Vivian turned beet red in embarrassment.

Angela started laughing in reaction to Vivian's antics. But then she realized her male partners were ejaculating in her cunt and ass hole respectively and almost simultaneously. Next thing she knew was that she was climaxing also! As a result her normal laughter from looking at Vivian turned into hysterical laughter!

Angela also turned beet red in embarrassment. As soon as she sensed that her male partners were spent, she extracted her body from their cocks. She rolled over to one side of Ralph and adopted a fetal position. Once in that position she hyperventilated as was her more normal reaction to an intense orgasm. Vivian in turn had turned over to the other side and likewise formed into a fetal position. Having finished her howling she was likewise panting.

Rick and Ralph were now sitting up on the bed. They gazed at the panting women and grinned. They high fived each other as their male pride soared. What better proof of their virility can there be than seeing their female partners rendered senseless from experiencing their love making skills? Of course an indifferent person might point out that Vivian's passion was more driven by Angela, but that would be considered a non sequitur from their perspective.

When the ladies recovered their composure they imbibed some more of the excellent eiswein. They apologized for their antics, as each felt she had gone over the top in sexual exuberance. The gentlemen being gentlemen assured them that nothing was amiss. After all their allure was that they were women with a healthy appetite for sex, and what red blooded American male could object to that? For that matter you can include red blooded Canadian males in that mix as well.

As the afterglow endured all of them were starting to feel drowsy and lethargic. Since a prolonged intense and passionate sexual activity was not in the cards they mutually decided to resort to some tame vanilla sex and call it a night. So they opted for an oral sex daisy chain.

Angela, claiming err prerogative as the bride, started the proceedings. She curled herself on one of her sides, and her husband then placed himself in a compatible position, so that she could suck on his cock. Vivian then joined the circle offering her cunt for Ralph to feast on. Rick completed the circle by licking on Angela's cunt while allowing Vivian to do a blow job on his cock.

The cunnilingus and the fellatio were definitely administered at a truly languid pace. Each participant was content to just simply enjoy the activity without driving their recipient partner into a passionate overdrive. The men did ejaculate but Angela and Vivian were only vaguely aware as they were falling asleep. They swallowed some of the sperm in their mouth without much thought. However as they both began snoring in their sleep the rest of the sperm subsequently oozed out of their mouth along with the spent phallus. The men fell asleep nestling next to the cunt of their respective female partner.

They woke up relatively early the next day. Ralph was desirous of reaching Chicago and so they decided to forego morning sex. They had breakfast in the hotel as they bade farewell to their Canadian guest. Since they were unlikely to ever meet again they did not bother to exchange phone numbers. Nevertheless, Rick Sikorski knew that he would forever remember this special night.

In getting to Chicago, Ralph opted to drive through Canada instead of taking the New York turnpike aka Interstate 90. There isn't much difference distance wise between the two routes, but the novelty of traveling through Canada was what sealed the deal in Ralph's mind. Plus the Canadian route was a tad shorter in mileage considering where they were. The girls couldn't care either way so Ralph's desire held sway.

So they started on their journey travailing on the freeway known as the QEW, which is formally named as the Queen Elizabeth Way. Having studied the subject, Ralph was able to advise that the QEW was not named after the present Queen of England but her mother who obviously was also named Elizabeth. The QEW was finished prior to the coronation of the current queen. Ralph avowed that even most Canadians were not aware of this fact.

After being enlightened of this fact both women rolled their eyes and simultaneously exclaimed derisively: "Wow! I didn't know that." In Vivian's mind the divulgence of this inconsequential info was evidence of part of the reasons he endured disdain from his high school peers. Angela's thinking was more charitable as she viewed this as merely one of his quirks of character, that as his wife she was best served to get used to such a peccadillo.

The next three freeways were curiously designated as the 403, then the 401 and finally the 402. All Ralph could muster by way of inconsequential trivia, was that the 401 was the more dominant freeway and as such bore the alternative name of the Macdonald-Cartier freeway, named after the two most prominent historical politicians responsible for the formation of Canada. The women yawned upon hearing that tidbit. Ralph's penchant for narrating insignificant touristy details was possibly another reason that their sight seeing of Niagara Falls was severely curtailed.

In due time the 402 reached the end of the road at Sarnia, Ontario. They crossed the Blue Water Bridge into Port Huron, MI. After a perfunctory border and customs inspection, they were on their way taking Interstate 69. Angela was sitting in the front passenger seat and took notice of the Interstate designation. She cried out:

12