Vivian Laaning Ch. 46

Story Info
Erica and Vivian move to Madison.
5.7k words
4.8
3.8k
1
0

Part 46 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READER: Although Los Angeles currently has two NFL franchises, between 1995 to 2016 there were no NFL teams located in Los Angeles. The ensuing story is to be regarded as having occurred sometime during that period of time.

*****

The next morning, our honeymooners and guests woke up from a curiously odd positions of slumber. Vivian was prone on the left side of the bed, with her head on a pillow near the headboard. As was her wont she was snoring lustfully. Angela was next to her in a slight odd angle to Vivian, her body was somewhat prone but also alongside Vivian's body. She was though in body form, in the opposite direction to Vivian. Consequently, Angela's pillow was Vivian's ass. Angela did not snore; perhaps deterred by presence of Vivian's bottom odor.

Ralph was situated next to Angela but in the same body direction as Vivian. His pillow was Angela's bottom. Finally, Erica, was sleeping on the right side of the bed, but upside down bodywise to Ralph. Thus her pillow was Ralph's ass. But whatever odor emanated from the groom's nether regions had no effect on the pretty Erica. She snored just as lustfully as her sister.

Erica was the first to wake up. Having identified her whereabouts and circumstances, she seized the opportunity presented to her. Having been deprived of cock since May, and given her horny pregnant induced lechery, she started licking his ass hole and surrounding area. She reached underneath him to coax his penis into actionable form. As hoped for Ralph reacted even though remaining ostensibly asleep.

He apparently involuntarily turned over onto his back. This naturally allowed Erica to impale herself on his now serviceable staff, and she did not waste this opening. She sighed contentedly as she was able to jam his semi hard cock into her pussy. Once she started riding him, she could sense that he was hardening and filling her vagina to its hilt. She was gasping in joy as she was able to effect a terrific vaginal intercourse.

Now Ralph's eyes remained closed throughout, so that it was difficult to ascertain whether he was actually consciously awake and participating in the fucking. Or was he automatically reacting to Erica's sexual initiative perhaps even responding to a sexual dream? In any case it was no matter to Erica; she was enjoying fully having a cock in her pussy. She was very cognizant given her present circumstances, that her next heterosexual encounter might not transpire for quite some time; a situation usually unanticipated since she became sexually active. So she was determined to make the most of it.

Angela and Vivian woke up simultaneously to the sounds of Erica grunting as she was riding Ralph's cock. As Angela espied the look of ecstasy on Erica's face which included perspiration freely flowing down from her forehead, she remarked to Vivian in a jaundice style:

"Well I guess this is the case of the early bird that catches the worm."

It so happened that Erica was in the midst of her own terrific orgasm as Ralph was spurting his sperm into her. Nevertheless, she overheard Angela's caustic remark. Thus as soon as she was able to recapture her breath from a very satisfactory orgasm, she turned to Angela who had raised herself to a sitting position on the bed. Erica while remaining engaged with Ralph's cock in her pussy, placed a hand on Angela's shoulder and said:

"I know Angela that you do not know me at all, except for the fact that I'm sister to Vivian, who is a special friend to you. So I'm very grateful for your generous offer of sharing your husband on your honeymoon with me. I'm in a difficult phase in my life such that last night and this morning have been a very welcome balm to soothe my troubles.

"Again I'm mighty grateful to you Angela, and I wish you the best. And now I must take my leave to have a shower."

Then Erica disengaged herself from Ralph, and scampered off to take her shower. Angela turned to Vivian and said:

"You know Vivian, I quite like your sister. She seems quite forthright and amiable. And of course she is much prettier than you."

Vivian scoffed at the last remark and replied:

"There's no denying that Erica is a very beautiful woman, but that does not mean that her life has been a bed of roses as a result. She certainly has made her share of mistakes in her marriage, but by the same token her husband greatly contributed to their mutual misery. Had he been able to overcome his male ego and explore some common sense options to address the problems of infertility, they would probably still be happily married.

"Although Erica was very promiscuous when she was single, in the almost four years of marriage she demonstrated that she could be a one man woman. It wasn't until this past May that she had extramarital sex. Even then she engaged in the same not just for the fun of it, but to force a resolution to address the problems of the marriage. And unfortunately all her husband saw was an act of infidelity that doomed their marriage.

"As I see it, Erica is the consummate superlative woman, albeit highly sexed, who needs a superior male to tame her and bring forth bliss in their relationship. Matthew English was not that man. I can only wish such a man exists for her and that she meets him before too long."

Angela replied:

"Yes Vivian, as you say your sister is truly gorgeous and she deserves a good man like I have in Ralph. By the way, you know that I was just teasing about her being much prettier than you. But then again I'm not blind."

Vivian feigning mock anger, but also giggling, belying her supposed umbrage, none the less whacked Angela with a pillow, saying:

"Take that you vixen. How dare you disparage my beauty. And you're no beauty yourself as I find your sister Maryanne even in her pregnant condition far fairer than thee."

Angela laughing at Vivian's mock attack, and recalling the late appearance of both Vivian and Maryanne in the morning after the bridal shower replied:

"Oh really? And how would you know what Maryanne looks like in her pregnant condition unless you saw her naked? Just as I suspected you got it on with her after my bridal shower. It's no wonder the two of you did not appear until noon the next day. And you didn't think I noticed. So tell me Vivian, is she a better lover than yours truly?"

Vivian smashed another pillow against Angela in retaliation for the bold accusation. She jumped off the bed, as she huffed:

"I've no comment on the subject. I'm going to see if my sister has finished her shower."

Angela laughed even louder, as she turned to pay attention to her somnolent husband. He apparently had not yet awakened, despite Erica's amusement with his body. 'The boy sure can sleep', thought Angela. 'Well let's see if I can succeed in arising him'. Angela giggled at her own pun, and started raining kisses all over his body as she manually fondled his cock.

When Vivian entered the shower room, Erica recognizing her presence said over the shower sound:

"If you wait a minute, I'll be finished and you can have the shower all to yourself."

Vivian replied as she stepped into the shower to join Erica:

"Can't wait. Besides I need my back scrubbed and I'll return the favor."

The sisters then mutually washed each other without resorting to any overt sexual touching or caressing. After they finished showering and toweling themselves dry, they returned to the bedroom to get dressed. Erica's clothes were in the closet, Vivian stuffed her worn clothes, strewn on the floor into her suitcase, and got fresh clothes for the road trip to home.

While the sisters were dressing, they were treated to the view of Angela, situated on top of Ralph, engaging in an oral sixty-nine sexual play. The latter had apparently awakened, and was totally into performing his part in the fun. Since both Erica and Vivian were anxious to return to the Laaning farm that day, they were not tempted to dally despite the blatantly hot activity exhibited by the Petersons. Once they were ready to leave, Vivian exclaimed in a loud voice:

"We're going now. Thanks Angela and Ralph for a truly fun week. No doubt we'll touch bases at the University. So ta ta for now."

Ralph paid no attention to the vocal farewell, as he continued tasting Angela's pussy. Angela continued her fellatio, as she kept bobbing her mouth up and down Ralph's penis. Thus without any pause in her blow job, she did not raise her head from her task, but she did raise a hand to wave goodbye.

Erica opined as she and Vivian exited the hotel room:

"I guess the two of them are set for the rest of the day."

Since they were dressed in casual clothes, they eschewed dining at the hotel's restaurant. Instead, they stopped at the first McDonalds on an I-94 exit outside Chicago. They ordered a McDonalds type breakfast: egg, sausage McMuffin, hash browns and coffee.

Vivian was driving; it was her car after all. In the initial conversation, Vivian regaled her sister with the various humorous or otherwise episodes of the past week. The way Vivian recounted the various stories had Erica in stitches, laughing uproariously. Especially hilarious was Vivian's account of the naked Angela stopped by the NY state trooper. The highlight of course was that Angela had kept her cool, and avoided receiving a citation, despite obvious violations of the law.

When it was Erica's turn to bring Vivian up to date on her life, she did not have similar cheerful news. She advised:

"I haven't told you before Vivian, but the last two weeks have been hell whenever I've been in town for my job or otherwise. Word has got around about my circumstances. Everyone, even children older than ten years of age, seems to know not only that I'm pregnant, but impregnated by a black man.

"Obviously, Matt and his family are responsible for such knowledge becoming public. In a way I can't blame him. It is a fact that it was I, and only I who committed adultery, thus violating my marital vows. I believe his intention was only to solicit sympathy for himself without regard of what might have been the public reaction to me."

Vivian interspersed with:

"Don't be so hard on yourself Erica. You weren't getting laid by Matt so he can't be surprised that you looked elsewhere for some fun. So he's not exactly lily white on the question of your adultery. He surely has to share some of the blame.

"Besides he ignored your suggestions on how to overcome your infertility problems. Had he faced the problem like a man and a loving husband, why you still might have gotten pregnant by him. As you said artificial insemination could have been a viable option.

"Now I don't agree with your recklessness in avoiding birth control precautions for that weekend, but I understand your reasoning."

Erica responded:

"Thank you for your support sis. Of course what you know is unknown to others. That is way I'm at a loss as how to defend myself. Up to now I've been popular in Lydiaville and in the surrounding community. No one made smart remarks about my whoring around when I was single, at least not to my face. Everyone celebrated my marriage to Matt. And I think most people might have been sympathetic to me upon our split."

Vivian asked:

"And I take it that this has not been the case?"

"Not at all! Because everyone knows that I've fucked a black man and am pregnant as a result, no one is prepared to soften my undeniable bad behavior. It is worse since it is known that I fucked three black men in a gangbang, and therefore, am uncertain as to who the father of my child is."

Vivian was aghast at learning of the public outcry to such horrible gossip. She had to ask:

"It's known that you became pregnant as a result of a gangbang with three black men? Doesn't the fact that I was involved in this so called gangbang, and the fact that it was I who was most responsible in bringing about the orgy, mitigate your perceived guilt?

Erica answered:

"Your participation in the orgy is not generally known as apparently Matt had declined to reveal this aspect of our May weekend. Besides, I think that as far as I know, you do not have any close friends or acquaintances back home. Thus, the fact that you were involved would not lessen my perceived sin in the minds of my circle of friends and acquaintances."

"Well that certainly is true. I think outside of our family, the only persons that I interact on a friendly basis with, has to be our workers on the farm. But still Erica, you have many close friends. Would they not be on your side? And I know you have been generally favorably well known in our community that you surely could not have suddenly overnight become a pariah?"

Erica sighed and responded:

"I guess despite the political correct strictures that one must not be racist in thought, word and deed, that does not mean racism has been eradicated. Since my plight has become known, my best friends have found excuses to avoid having any contact with me. Strangers to me have no compunction when coming into contact with me to hurl racial epithets at me. The most abusive and ubiquitous one being: 'nigger lover'.

"Even my own family hasn't been one hundred per cent behind me. Mom and Dad of course haven't abandoned their love for me simply because I fucked three black men simultaneously. Still in their eyes, they are disappointed that I've wrecked a seemingly perfectly good marriage, and of course I can't blame them from thinking that way. I can sense that Paul is not happy that I'm going to be a mother of a biracial child. And his wife, our mutual sister-in-law, has the nerve to advise that I should undergo an abortion.

"You are my only supporter, Vivian. But I can't help feeling that had you not been involved in our May orgy whether your viewpoint would been likewise as judgmental."

Vivian protested:

"That's not fair Erica. Although I might not at times agree with your decisions, that does not mean that you can't count on me to have your back when things go awry. I'm certainly not one to say: 'I told you so' and wash my hands of the matter. I'll always be on your side no matter what! And I presume the same applies vice versa."

Erica reddened since she had no intention of suggesting that anything was lacking in Vivian's support in reacting to her woes. So she clarified:

"Oh Vivian, I'm so sorry for how ungrateful it sounds as to what I've said. What I meant to say is that I would not blame you for thinking meanly of me. Especially since it is me that insisted in barging in on your fun. Since none of my previously so called good friends have had anything to do with me now, you can understand how truly thankful I am for your understanding and backing."

"Well Erica, as I said, I certainly did not agree with your decision not to utilize birth control protection during that weekend. But I understand your reasoning, and the fact that you were prepared to accept the consequences, actually makes your choice even admirable. We are only on this earth for a certain length of time, and it does no good to squander such time continuing to live in misery. Still it must be a bitter pill to swallow to lose support from all your friends; some of whom you have been friends with since you were little girls."

"Yes this is the first time in my life I feel so utterly alone. I find my life strangely intolerable as a result. So once again I'm absolutely grateful that you have not abandoned me."

"Don't give it a second though Erica. I will always champion you no matter what. And I expect you will also be there for me when things go south for me."

"You betcha! And this brings me to ask you for a special favor. You're going to Madison in a week's time to finish your last year at UW. I'd like to come with you. Would you mind?"

"You've changed your mind as to how to proceed with your life?"

"No Vivian, I still want to go with you to Chicago next year. But I truly can't stand living in Lydiaville any longer. The hostile looks I get and the disparaging comments I always hear are getting me down. I just don't need such constant animosity. I of course know full well that you were bullied something fierce in your last year at high school. Because of our threesome at the 'woods' I felt partly responsible for your plight, and I admire how well you handled the insults directed to you. I guess I just have a thinner skin than you."

"Again, I say don't sell yourself short. Because I had a truly romantic and hot relationship with Erin Falconbridge, my History and English teacher at the time, I was able to withstand the vicious verbal hateful scorn directed at me. With your friends abandoning you, it makes it much more difficult to ignore the hateful meanness you are subjected to. It definitely is not a question of you not possessing a thick skin when compared to me. I can sense that you are facing far greater hostility than what I had to cope with."

The sorrow that weighed on Erica's heart was lightened by Vivian's cheerful affirmation of her regard. So she said:

"I'm guess you're right. In any case the fact that I have you as my sole supporter as well as the occasional sexual fun partner makes my situation bearable. And that of course is why I want to follow you to Madison.

"Besides my gynaecologist is in Madison, and I'm sure Larry will give me a great reference to get me to serve in one of the finest restaurants in Madison. Add that to the fact that when we arrive in Chicago, having a reference from a fine Madison restaurant will carry more weight than a reference from Larry's Steakhouse in Lydiaville, WI. I mean who the hell has heard of Lydiaville, WI? Whereas Madison as the state capital of Wisconsin should be known to the plurality of American citizens."

Vivian smiled at that declaration, and recalling her Niagara Falls adventure, she replied:

"It's funny you should say that Erica. You remember I told you of the Canadian lawyer I met in Niagara Falls?" As Erica nodded, Vivian continued: "During our conversations we challenged each other if we could name three cities in each other's respective jurisdictions: namely his Ontario, Canada, and my Wisconsin, USA. He was able to reel off Milwaukee, Green Bay and Madison. I have to admit I was kind of surprised he was so successful.

"To explain his correct answers, he said that in the case of Milwaukee, he knew it was the largest city in Wisconsin. And as a result, had a baseball team, as well as a basketball team in the respective major sports leagues. And of course he knew Milwaukee was famous for beer. However the real reason he knew about Milwaukee was Milorganite, the fertilizer."

Erica interrupted:

"No shit!...Oops pun I guess intended. I know Dad uses a whole lot of it to make the grass tastier for the cows. But how the hell does he know about it living in Canada?"

Vivian answered:

"Well apparently Milorganite is sold not only throughout the United States, but it is also available in Canada. Rick, the Canadian lawyer, explained that his awareness of Milorganite derived from an observation articulated by one of his grade school teachers, many years back, which obviously he never forgot. It was the contention of that teacher, that Americans may not have invented everything, but they are able to make a buck out of every invention. Case in point had to be the example of Milorganite, a fertilizer composed of raw sewage from Milwaukee city wastes. Every city in North America has to contend with similar wastes but only Milwaukee has been able to convert the same into a profitable business enterprise."

Erica exclaimed:

"Hell it does seem like this Canadian lawyer knows more about Wisconsin than I do. I surely didn't know that much about Milorganite. And by golly I never tied it in with Milwaukee. So how did he know about Green Bay and Madison?"

"Since he was a rabid sports fan, he knew that Green Bay had a team in the NFL and was the smallest city in the US with a franchise in the league. As a conundrum, Los Angeles the second largest city in the United States has no team. Rick was also aware that the Green Bay football team is of one of only three original franchises of the NFL; the others being Chicago Bears and the Chicago Cardinals. The latter team had moved to St. Louis and is currently located in Arizona, but it still is considered an original franchise dating back to the 1922 initial season."

12