Vivian Laaning Ch. 47

Story Info
No luck at singles V & E settle for sisterly lesbian sex.
5.1k words
4.75
3.5k
1
0

Part 47 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Laaning sisters duly arrived at Vivian's regularly rented apartment. They quickly settled in and established a copacetic living arrangement. It helped that there was not a serious sibling rivalry between them. The fact that they occasionally indulged in lesbian sex was definitely a factor in lessening any tension or friction that might normally arise from disagreements.

Basically since they were farmer's daughters they were not lazy. Each of them as soon as they had reached the age of four years, were assigned chores they had to do. And their farm duties became more demanding as they got older. In living together they instinctively divided their necessary household chores equally without either one of them harboring any resentment or apprehension of any unfair division of labor. Vivian expected to do more once Erica's baby arrived, but she knew her sister would not shirk whatever of her duties that she was capable of fulfilling.

Within a week of their arrival in Madison, Erica succeeded in obtaining a suitable server's position in a high quality restaurant. She was forthright in acknowledging by now her very obvious pregnant condition, but was able to persuade her interviewer that she would not be missing any undue amount of time as a result. Being able to advise that she shared living accommodations with her sister satisfied her interviewer that she could be trusted to be reliable employee.

In contemplating her senior year at the University of Wisconsin, Vivian formed the belief that she would be engaging in an anti-climatic underwhelming academic year. In her three previous undergraduate years, she had established a superior GPA such that only an uncharacteristically bizarre lack of effort on her part could destroy. Her provisional acceptance to the University of Chicago Law School could only be negated by an unrealistic complete collapse in her studies.

As for the potential for sexual activities in the upcoming year, her prospects seemed dim. Nigel Koeninger and Khalil Ford, her most reliable, and enjoyable fuck buddies in the past two years were gone via graduation. Those she had been intimate with and who were still available on campus were an uninspiring lot. To think that Frank Underwood, the pompous twit who spurned her explicit invitation to fuck on the night she met Angela, was the best of the said uninspiring lot, made Vivian's despair quite understandable.

Although, Vivian was without reservation happy and content to having her sister, Erica as a room mate, there was no denying that such situation did dampen the opportunities for even a one night stand. Now it wasn't the case, that Erica would not get out of the way and keep to herself in the second bedroom of the apartment. And of course, Erica did not begrudge any sexual fun that Vivian could procure. Still it did not feel right to Vivian to engage in sex while her sister would be having none and subject to hearing the sounds of her sexual activity.

The obvious solution to such dilemma is to indulge in a threesome. We have already known that the Laaning sisters have no problems in participating in such private orgies. However they were to learn that the same might not be equally palatable to the tastes of their prospective male third.

One night in October, Vivian was able to entice a gentleman she met in a downtown bar to come back to her apartment. Upon spotting the very pregnant and semi nude Erica sitting nonchalantly on the living room sofa, the said gentleman screamed:

"What's this? What the fuck is going on?"

Vivian tried to pacify the situation by stating:

"Relax Malcolm! (That was the gentleman's name) You can have the two of us for the price of one!"

The gentleman named Malcolm screamed even louder:

"You fucking whores! I don't pay for sex."

And the gentleman named Malcolm stormed out of Vivian's apartment never to be seen again. Vivian realized her choice of words were unfortunate, but she couldn't help bemoaning to Erica:

"Shit! Dammit! In getting him to our apartment I never mentioned money. All the conversation between us were consistent to the idea that we were into a consensual sex situation. Despite my phrasing he had no reason to assume we were hookers!"

At this, all Erica could offer was:

"You win some! You lose some!"

Then the two of them resolved to going out together. Their goal was to entice at least one gentleman for a threesome. Of course two gentlemen would do just as well, which hopefully would perhaps lead to swapping partners throughout the night. The jackpot would be to encourage three gentlemen to come back with them. That way the Laaning sisters could reprise the orgy that saw Erica attain her current condition.

Although both Vivian and Erica were promiscuous and oversexed, that did not mean that they were indiscriminate as to their choice of a male sex partner. They would naturally be attracted to the alpha males, but could also find pleasure in the timid man. The kind of males they could not abide were the ones deemed as losers. As stated they didn't mind consorting with timid men or nerds if you will. However there was a clear distinction between the nerds, and the true losers. It was the view of the Laaning sisters that male losers were only entitled to the companionship of female losers. It goes without saying that they did not consider themselves as losers.

As Vivian pointed out most explicit singles bars in Madison were inundated by male customers who were losers. So that it was not worth their while to patronize such establishments. There were only three singles bars that offered tolerable choices for the discriminating female to secure a reasonable hook-up.

So one Saturday night in November, about two weeks before Thanksgiving, they set out for Owens, considered the best singles bar in Madison. In her condition Erica prudently refrained from adult beverages that evening and for that matter throughout her pregnancy. This per force made Erica the designated driver and allowed free reign for Vivian to imbibe as much spirits as she desired.

Owens had a great reputation amongst singles and projected a very friendly ambience. It was especially attractive for single females to congregate. As a result this bar was one of the few where female patrons easily outnumbered the male ones, and that night was no exception.

It is an urban truism that a single male looking for sex at a singles bar may or may not get lucky in his endeavor. But a female wishing for sex should invariably be successful, no matter what the general consensus of her allure would be deemed. However because the make-up of the customers was more sophisticated, this bar ran counter to that proposition. The attending males could be picky, and thus some females could be necessarily left out in the cold. Even though some female customers may leave unsatisfied, they would still return on subsequent nights because the male customers were much superior to what could be encountered in other bars.

Unfortunately, considering Erica's obviously visible pregnant state, the men that night at this bar tended to avoid any contact with our heroines. Although some men did approach and asked Vivian to partake for a dance, they quickly lost interest as soon as they became aware that Erica had to be part of the package of any after hours frolics.

Erica was devastated by the lack of success. She was very horny as she had not had cock since her conception orgy with the exception of the one night in Chicago with the newly married Petersons. She was almost in tears as they left the bar unaccompanied by male companionship, and in fact started sobbing softly as she took the driver's seat of Vivian's SUV. Vivian acutely aware of her sister's despair was determined to make up for Erica's disappointment.

They said nothing to each other as they drove home. Continuing their silence, they marched into the main bedroom and undressed, discarding their garments on the floor. Totally naked, they both climbed onto the bed. On their knees, they sat upright on the back of their calves facing each other.

Erica's eyes were slightly puffy from her shed tears. Clearly she had expected sex and failure had a more jarring effect on her than even she could have imagined. As a result she seemed totally vulnerable to Vivian. It was absolutely out of character for Erica to be so exposed. She was almost always self assured and in command of every situation she encountered no matter the adversity she faced.

Vivian's heart went out for her distraught sister. The need to comfort Erica was overpowering Vivian. She naturally loved Erica with all her heart as her sister, and would always champion her side. However their love was not carnal and certainly not romantic. It was not equal to the romantic affair she had with Erin Falconbridge or the sex with Angela. Even her one night stand with Angela's sister, Maryanne, was an occasion of lusty delights.

This is not to say that the lesbian sex between them was devoid of pleasure or even passion. The point was that their sexual activity was viewed by both of them as a lark. Something to do when the mood strikes and sex with others was not available. As they knew each other's likes and dislikes, they had no difficulty in deriving maximum sexual pleasure from each other. Their sexual activity in essence was akin to masturbation on steroids. Thus, they each knew that the sex with each other would not lead to another level.

This evening though was special, and Vivian could sense it. An indifferent person might not comprehend or feel any empathy towards Erica's discouragement to the outcome of their foray at Owens. After all, even for a female in a singles bar, to effect a hook-up with a stranger is not a sure thing. Besides considering Erica's past sexual history it was not like she had any apprehension that she would remain celibate for the rest of her life.

However such outlook does not take into account Erica's situation leading up to that night. To recap, her husband started to refrain from having sex with her, and in fact had no sex whatsoever during the last four months of their living together in matrimony. This abstinence of sexual intercourse countermanded their mutual desire to get Erica pregnant. Frustrated by the failure of her husband to co-operate with her in exploring the possibilities to remedy their major irritant in their marriage, caused Erica to take drastic action to bring their marital problems to a head.

Perhaps indulging in a sex orgy with her sister and three black studs was not the best method to resolve her marital problems. Still Erica had a rational plan as she saw it to use the event to advantage in ameliorating the difficulties of her marriage. There was of course a very real risk that her plan would blow up in her face, but she was prepared to accept the consequences. Besides there was no denying the sexual gratification she would receive that made the gamble irresistible.

Of course the worst case expected scenario did occur as a result of her adultery; but she couldn't and didn't complain. She was prepared to lead the life of a single mother. As she saw it that was better than continuing in the hell that her marriage had become. However, the one thing Erica had not expected was the almost universal contempt she experienced in interacting with her friends and acquaintances and others in her hometown.

Up to now, Erica Laaning was the most popular female of her generation in the county. If she was not adjudged the prettiest girl, she sure ranked right up there. In fact everyone was surprised that she didn't enter any beauty pageants at the appropriate times, as they felt she had a good chance to win the title of Miss Wisconsin for the Miss USA pageant. However competing in beauty contests held no interest to her, and her mother was even more oblivious to such prospect and so never pressed her. Erica was conscious of her pulchritude, but was not vain about it.

Erica's beauty was not of the sexual vamp type. Instead her charm exuded a totally wholesome girl next door imagery. As a result, even though every one was aware of her promiscuity when she was single, this knowledge did not detract from her popularity. The consensus of the community, both male and female, was that it was no wonder that a woman as pretty as Erica would have many "admirers".

As already noted the good folks of Lydiaville did not take kindly to learning that Erica was pregnant not by her husband but by one of three black men in a gangbang. Even her closest friends abandoned her and shirked her company. This outright ostracism from all her friends and acquaintances, as well as the entire society of Lydiaville and environs, was a foreign experience for her. She didn't like it.

So she latched on to Vivian's non judgmental generosity, and being her sole supporter. Erica was very grateful for that support as it made her life at this stage bearable. Still, considering her circumstances she was forced to lead a very Spartan lifestyle. She worked very hard at the restaurant, and the discomfort of her pregnancy did not made her job as a server any easier .

Erica suffered morning sickness throughout most of her pregnancy. Sometimes she hurled three times during a twenty-four period. Erica was not a whiner. Her upbringing as a farmer's daughter and then wife prepared her for facing such adversity. But there was no denying that she was interested in escaping from her daily grind and have some fun. Thus, going to Owens with the hope of a hook-up was her one opportunity to forget her woes and participate in an enjoyable night. She had taken care to dress up for that night but it was all to no avail.

Without being told in specific detail, Vivian could empathize totally with her sister. So first of all Vivian embraced Erica fully into her arms. This caused Erica to burst into a full crying jag. Vivian immediately cooed soothing sounds to comfort the sobbing Erica. As Erica held on, Vivian was rubbing her hands across Erica's back, sides and her hair.

The gentle caresses by Vivian started to settle Erica's self induced morass. Plus the fact that their ample breasts were squished together, produced an electric thrill, which naturally ignited the spark of sexual desire in Erica's mind. Vivian's subconscious mind could detect Erica's change of mood, and accordingly she started kissing. Erica's lips parted immediately.

The sisters then were engaged in a prolonged and a very passionate kiss. They traded invading each other's mouth. They took turns capturing their partner's tongue and sliding along it to produce incredible erotic sensations. The kisses were so close, and intimate that in breathing they were inhaling each other's breath.

Since she had not been imbibing alcohol at Owens, Erica's breath was sugary sweet which produced a good feeling, and was a heady turn on for Vivian. On the other hand Vivian's breath did contain a strong liquor taste which likewise produced a good feeling for Erica. Since she was just as strong a drinker as Vivian, Erica felt deprived not being able to consume spirits while at the bar. Thus, inhaling Vivian's breath was a definite turn on to make up for her lack of alcohol consumption. At least in Erica's mind she was not endangering her baby's health and well being.

Their kissing was extremely passionate, but that was not derived solely on physical technique. What was more important was their mind set in delivering and receiving each other's oral caresses. In Vivian's case, she was sensitive to Erica's disappointment in her life at this juncture. Up to now Erica had been a very confident woman, having already achieved her life's goal of becoming a farmer's wife. That such achievement had evaporated in smoke, if you will, was by itself a devastating blow. Add to it the censure of all those people she knew; the result must have forced Erica to swallow a bitter pill indeed.

In sizing up her sister's plight, Vivian reacted more acutely sympathetic than she would have imagined was possible. Accordingly, Vivian realized she loved Erica. Not just as a sister; not even just as a lesbian lover. Instead Vivian realized she loved Erica as a person through and through, which led to the realization that she admired Erica immensely. This admiration provoked Vivian while engaging in sex with Erica, to effectuate an expression of sincere love far, and beyond the normal thrill of a lesbian sexual interplay.

As for Erica, she was somewhat surprised at Vivian's sexual aggression, but she welcomed it. Although disappointed at not securing a male stranger for a one night stand, she was prepared to be titillated by a regular lesbian tryst with Vivian. She soon noticed that Vivian was not effecting their normal run of the mill lesbian sexual kissing, but that her sister was coming at her in full passion! Erica initially responded mechanically in self defense. However as their osculation continued, Erica's libido was fully aroused. She was totally focused on their sensual kissing, and she matched Vivian's passion intensity. Both of them emoted their sexual frenzy by vocalizing loudly grunts, moans, sighs, squeals, squeaks and most heavy breathing.

When they paused from their ardent kissing to catch their breath, Vivian ventured into a new erogenous path of bliss. She started tongue stroking the length of Erica's neck. Erica gasped in response! The tantalizing licking of Vivian's tongue on the flesh of Erica's neck, shattered the latter's mental acuity. Her mind surrendered to the pleasure as she had probably the same conscious awareness had she been actually dreaming.

With her hands, Erica grabbed each of Vivian's tits, and started fondling them. This action was not a result of a deliberate direct command issued by Erica's brain. Instead it was a pure motor reaction to the overwhelming pleasure sensations she was receiving from Vivian's tongue. All of a sudden, Vivian's tongue darted into an ear. Erica squeaked loudly. This new sexual assault caught Erica by complete surprise. In addition to her squeak, she inadvertently squeezed Vivian's boobs hard! Very hard! Probably, applying the heaviest force Erica was capable of effecting.

As for Vivian, she had also arrived to an ecstatic rapture by this point. Consequently, her brain did not register the pain inflicted by Erica. She merely grunted heavily while she continued to thoroughly sample the texture of Erica's ear. The stimulation produced by Vivian's tongue exploring her ear was an exquisite sensation, yet disturbing and excruciating as well. Erica imagined that her brain was figuratively melting into mush. She was moaning in an agonizing frenzy.

Intuitively, Vivian was cognizant as soon as Erica had reached her limit of how much stimulation she could tolerate by the tongue action in her ear. Thus, she ceased this activity and momentarily returned to simple kissing. Erica appreciated this change of pace in their love-making. She reciprocated the kissing as intensely as before, and went back to caressing Vivian's hair. This time the kissing was not as prolonged as Vivian was intent on moving south to pay attention to Erica's boobs.

As a result of her pregnant state, Erica's areolas had turned into a dark brown hue. But the most dramatic change was the shape and size of her nipples. From a relatively tiny normal cylinder shape they had transformed into a larger shape in the form of round balls. Erica was ecstatic upon noticing this change since to her mind she was reassured that she would not miscarry this time. In her initial pregnancy her breasts had not changed in such similar manner.

For Vivian, the sight of Erica's nipples was a special turn on. Vivian recalled that Angela's sister Maryanne had similar looking nipples but Erica's nipples shape were more pronounced. Because their appearances were unique and obviously temporary, from this time until Erica would cease breast feeding, made those nipples especially alluring. Happily Vivian latched unto one nipple while manipulating the other nipple.

12