Vivian Laaning Ch. 49

Story Info
Erica gives birth; Vivian goes to an orgy.
6.1k words
4.6
4.6k
2
0

Part 49 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the wild exotic night of sex at the Pertersons' apartment, the next major event in Erica's life was the birth of her son. She had gone ten days past her due date still awaiting for the onset of labor, and subsequent delivery of her baby. Her doctor then ordered that she be admitted to the hospital on the morning of the eleventh day to be induced into labor. Since that day was a Saturday, Vivian as Erica's birth coach, could easily afford the time to be with her sister without worrying about any negative impact on her school studies that might have resulted had she needed to skip some classes.

Erica was disappointed that her mother deigned not to volunteer to be with her at the birth. Considering that it was February and in the dead of winter, her mother surely could have been counted on to attend as her farm duties were not as arduous as during the other seasons of the year. Erica began to fear that her mother was a racist, and would not accept her son as an equal grandson to their brother Paul's children. Vivian tried to pooh-pooh such a deleterious notion:

"I think you're being too harsh, Erica. You know that Mom is dedicated to being the perfect farmer's wife to Dad. In the past ten years they've only taken three one week vacations away from the farm. And the only other time Mom was away from the farm for more than one day was the two day shopping trip to Chicago with you some five or six years ago. And besides she did not attend the birth of Paul's children even though they were born in Lydiaville."

Erica replied:

"But that's my point with the example of the Chicago trip. I'm certain that she loves you and Paul just as much she loves me. But there is no denying that she has a special relationship and regard for me, considering I'm the first born and a daughter to boot. How else do you explain that it is only I who has spent any extra time with her apart from Dad? I'm convinced that if Matt was the father or for that matter any white man, she would have taken the trouble to come here to be at my baby's birth.

"Her weak excuse that you are here for the birth so it was not necessary for her to come, would be more credible if she had indicated that she would eventually come here to see my baby. And you notice she gave no assurance that she was planning to come to Madison anytime soon. I now believe I'll have to visit the farm if Mom will ever get to see my son.

"As for not attending the birth of Paul's children the fact is that Paul's wife is only her daughter-in-law. That woman had her own mother to provide needed emotional support at the time, so Mom probably thought it best not to horn in. However you noticed when we were living in your barn last summer, Mom was the super duper doting grandmother to our nephew and niece."

Erica sighed mournfully as she concluded:

"The bottom line is that I know Mom still loves me. However I do not think she'll ever love my son. In fact I believe if I do give birth to another child but by a white man instead, her preference will become obvious."

Vivian sighed as well, upon listening to Erica's assessment. She couldn't help feeling that perhaps Erica had a point in her ruminations. However Vivian was not a creature content in continuously delving into gloomy thoughts. So she replied:

"Well at least looking on the bright side is the fact that you are going to give birth to an awesome male child who will become an awesome man if his genes have anything to say about his future. First of all his mother will be the prettiest mother than any of his friends' mothers. Of course that means he will develop to become one of the handsomest males of his generation and will be swamped with female admirers. I believe that is the major desire for anyone of the male persuasion while in their teens.

"And his mother is smart. Her intelligence bodes well for the higher IQ he is bound to inherit."

At this point Erica guffawed as she burst out into full fledged laughter. She protested:

"Come on Vivian! How the hell can you even say that? You know I barely scraped by in school, and just got my high school diploma by the skinniest of margins."

At this point Vivian took a deep breath as she steeled herself to deliver perhaps a life changing viewpoint to her sister:

"You are definitely selling yourself short Erica. I get the impression that you are absolutely unaware of how awesome a person you truly are. One of your problems is the undeniable fact that you are extremely pretty."

Erica guffawed some more as she sarcastically responded:

"Are you certain that is a problem? I think I can safely say that every female on the planet would wish that they were unequivocally considered to be beautiful."

"That is really a superficial desire. The point is that since you were born everyone who has ever come into contact with you have always directly or indirectly remarked at how beautiful you are. And of course whenever you look at yourself in the mirror there is confirmation of such assertion. However such consensus has been detrimental to your self esteem since there is the overt implication that there is nothing else to say about you.

"Overlooked is the fact that you are smart. You yourself do not recognize your own brilliance. You say you scraped through high school but you know that the reason for that was not because you're stupid. You just did not apply yourself to achieve good grades. And it was not that you're lazy. I realize now that because you admire Mom so much, and wished to emulate her so that in your teens you decided there was no reason to bust you ass on your school studies, if you were going to end up as a farmer's wife.

"I think you were aware that you could always improve yourself with knowledge by simply reading about various topics that would interest you throughout your life. The thing is that the lot of a farmer's wife is a very very exhausting way of living. But you were prepared to accept and fulfill such obligations. Part and parcel to such a fatiguing lifestyle is the fact that sex will play second fiddle in everyday life when you reach forty and beyond. Our parents are living proof. Whenever I've had the opportunity to talk to Mom frankly about sex, I saw that she talked a good game about her desires, but nevertheless it was clear that Mom and Dad only get it on occasionally.

"For those who do not know us, we are cavalierly dismissed as sluts and bimbos because of our whorish ways. No doubt there is an element of truth to such belief especially concerning myself. However the obvious fact of life is that we will all die, and we have only one life to live, reincarnation theory notwithstanding. So you were mature enough in your teens to realize that you had to strike while the iron was hot, and thus, your promiscuity had a rationale justification to act accordingly.

"But despite the generally perceived supposition that you were a nobody in high school, you did consistently achieve the highest marks in the mathematical subjects of algebra and geometry. No doubt those marks were instrumental in you receiving your high school diploma. And you achieved this without any extra concentration of study. You should be aware that I talked about your natural mathematical skills to Ralph Peterson during that honeymoon trip last August. It was his opinion that had you been able to pursue a mathematical education you would no doubt progress to his own sphere of mathematical prowess. That is high praise indeed considering Ralph has been the only student at UW who has ever achieved a Putnam fellowship awarded to the top five competitors in the annual mathematical competition. And he achieved that distinction in every one of his four undergraduate years.

"The bottom line is this Erica: if your son inherits your smarts he will become an awesome man indeed for that reason alone. If Mom insists on ignoring your son it will be her loss not to embrace or know anything about her remarkable grandson."

Erica was tearing upon hearing Vivian's comfortable positive viewpoint of her circumstances. She put her arm around Vivian to hug her sister expressing gratification. She said:

"Oh thank you Vivian! Thank you! Thank you! You're my true and only champion. My husband despises me. Mom and Dad seem to be happy that I'm no longer intruding upon their lives. Paul has said nothing, but his disapproval has been patently obvious. His wife had the temerity to advocate I undergo an abortion as a way to get out of my disgrace. But you have been there for me through thick and thin. And you know me warts and all, even more so than the others. I'm so grateful for your support."

Vivian replied:

"Hush Erica! Don't get yourself overwrought. Just concentrate on the fact that you are going to bring a remarkable human being into this world. Although we do not know exactly who the father of your child is, there is no denying whoever it is, we did fuck three super studs last May. Thus, whoever is the actual sire of your child, he will have super genes to contribute to provide for the ultimate make-up of your child."

On the last Saturday of February, Vivian and Erica arrived at the University Hospital early in the morning, and were consequently directed to the appropriate labor room. The IV induction was started promptly at 8 o'clock. The nurses intimated to Erica and Vivian, that this process might take an undue long time. Although Erica was now eleven days past her due date she was not experiencing any labor contractions. And her cervix had not even dilated to the one centimeter mark towards the ten centimeters full dilation stage.

Erica's neighbor in the two patient labor room facility was a woman of similar age, who was also being induced, but undergoing her third labor having birthed two sons beforehand. As the nurses had intimated the day was an agonizingly slow tedium. Erica did experience a contraction or two but nothing to get excited about. Around 5 o'clock in the afternoon Erica's cervix had only dilated two cm. She had to pee and so by dragging her IV pole she was about to enter the shared toiled facilities of the labor room.

At this point in time, the other woman let out an extremely harrowing scream of agonizing pain. Erica with a totally stricken look of apprehensiveness, turned to fearfully stare at Vivian. The latter returned the stare with an anxious look of her own. Vivian could only brood that this woman was undergoing her third birthing and was apparently suffering the tortures of the damned. She worried at what more pain could be facing Erica in this her first birthing.

A few minutes later the other woman was wheeled into the delivery room. She gave birth to a third son shortly thereafter. Around 8 o'clock in the evening, the induction IV procedure was halted for the day. Erica had only dilated no more than three cm so that it was clear the baby was not yet ready to come into the world. Vivian went to grab some food from McDonald's which Erica devoured ravishingly.

At 8 o'clock Sunday morning, Erica has hooked up to her IV again. The long labor continued at an excruciating slow pace. Erica had only dilated to six cm at six o'clock, and she was getting low spirited at the prospect of spending yet another night in labor. However things started picking up, and she became fully dilated by 9 o'clock. She was immediately whisked into the delivery room and Vivian followed to bolster Erica's spirit and cheer her on.

Now the contractions were coming on much more frequently, and ever so increasingly painfully. Erica was thoroughly tested as to her tolerance for pain since she was adamant in refusing the relief of an epidural anesthesia. As a farmer's daughter and wife, Erica was determined not to be a wuss. She believed she would be ashamed to resort to pain relief during labor as she was aware that her mother and all her female ancestors had avoided any drugs during their childbirths. At one point Erica did scream:

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This really hurts, Vivian! This hurts so fucking bad! I'm not a fan!"

Vivian was initially concerned at the pain her sister was enduring, but she was mollified by the last remark. At least her sister's scream of pain was not as loud, nor nowhere as distressing as that of the woman delivering her third child on the previous day. Finally after an all out determined push with Vivian urging her on, Erica delivered a most vociferously squawking baby boy into this world. He weighed in at nine lbs and three oz and scored a perfect ten on each Apgar test.

As a result of her son being so huge, Erica's face was completely red freckled as a result of bursting some blood vessels while she was intently pushing. Her vaginal canal as a result of the birth was ripped causing some significant hemorrhaging. She had emptied her bowels to contribute to the mess on the sheet. The attending nurses efficiently cleaned up the mess as well as Erica herself. After the expulsion of the placenta, an attending intern sewed up the tearing in her vagina. As he was taking an inordinate amount of time at this task, at least as far as Erica was concerned, she caustically remarked:

"Obviously your knitting skills is not your strong suit, doctor."

The intern was red faced upon hearing her remarks, and he mumbled an apology for being slow. Meanwhile the baby was cleaned up and placed on Erica's breast. A short interval of breast feeding transpired as Erica was beaming with a radiant smile at the sight of her newborn son. He turned out to possess a somewhat light brown skin color, but there was no denying that his features were biracial, not exclusively white. But that was no matter to Erica as she bonded with her son instantaneously. She cooed as she said:

"Well Vivian what do you think of your new nephew. Isn't he the most handsomest baby boy you've ever seen?"

"Oh he's fabulous all right!"

Then realizing what she was about to say, and as Vivian did not wish others to hear, she changed her discourse into the Estonian language as she continued:

"Considering your son's monstrous size, the father has got to be Rod. He was the biggest of the three guys we fucked that weekend."

Erica naturally understood Vivian's surmise in Estonian but she did not focus on the change in language so she responded in English:

"It's immaterial to me who..."

But then she stopped, realizing that Vivian had spoken in Estonian, and she immediately understood the reason. So she reverted to Estonian, and finished:

"I really don't care who the father is. Any one of them would be fine. They were each such great studs!"

Both sisters giggled at Erica's assertion. For the vital statistics purposes, Erica had indicated that the father of her baby was unknown. She had not yet been divorced, but she had switched back to her maiden name to avoid confusion as to the paternity of her son. Hence, her son was registered as Anthony Laaning, and throughout his life he mainly went by the diminutive "Tony".

Erica was back to work within two weeks, and she and Vivian worked out a schedule between them to continuously take care of Tony. One of the kinkiest thing the sisters engaged in occurred when Erica was breast feeding. On many occasions Vivian performed cunnilingus to provide an enhanced pleasure to Erica above and beyond her normal enjoyment of this motherly responsibility. This was another sisterly secret that each of them carried to their grave.

When Vivian was done with her schooling in May, Erica quit her job as they returned to spend a week at the farm, before embarking to settle in Chicago. This was the first time their parents met their newest grandson. Observing her parents' comportment during the week, Vivian had to reluctantly agree with Erica, that their mother was not affectionate nor did she appear to hold any loving regard for Tony. She declined any opportunity to hold and or embrace him. Their father was not much better, but at least his disdain for Erica's baby was not as conspicuous.

Although both Vivian and Erica loved and esteemed their parents unconditionally, still they both were dismayed by their parents' frosty reception. They both dishearteningly realized future visits with their parents would be strained. In any case, Vivian was now glad that she had agreed with Erica to forgo another summer recess working at the farm. Instead she would try her luck in securing a restaurant job as well.

The sisters duly headed to Chicago in their respective motor vehicles. For a few days they were able to stay at the residence of one of their sister-in-law's relatives. Within a few days they were able to acquire a suitable three bedroom apartment in the downtown area of the windy city, at a reasonable rent. They were also in luck as a neighbor in their apartment complex was a retired Black woman, named Estelle Dubois, who was in her mid sixties living on Social Security plus an adequate pension from the City where she had been employed for more than thirty years. After only a few days acquaintance, Estelle volunteered that she would be available for baby sitting virtually any time as she had taken a shine to baby Tony.

Within a week of settling in their apartment, Erica was able to secure a terrific position as a server in an independent posh steak house in the heart of the downtown. The employer was most impressed by Erica's resume not to mention her good looks. He also had no problem in hiring Vivian as well but because of her lack of experience she would start out as a busser.

Jed Baxter had made good on his promise to obtain membership for Vivian at the Texas Love Ranch. Kristina Vargas the manager and co-owner of the TLR, communicated to Vivian via her Lydiaville address, confirming that she was now a lifetime member. In addition, her account had paid up credits for twenty orgies. She would have to wait her turn before she was placed in a regular cycle for orgy invitations. Jed had also written to her giving her a company department number to contact during the next five years. Upon her request airline tickets would be made available for her travel to Dallas.

Having advised the TLR of her Chicago address, Vivian received directly an invitation to her first orgy for the last weekend in August. If she wanted to attend she would have to provide a medical certificate in accordance with the form provided showing that she was free of any STDs. Vivian was geeked as she felt there could not be a better way to start her law school studies. She had been in contact with Angela Peterson who had been to her first orgy in July and was able to advise Vivian as to what to expect.

Having obtained tickets from Jed's company, first class no less, she was on her way to Dallas that Saturday morning. Pursuant to TLR informational instructions, she boarded a TLR limousine which drove her and a couple of other passengers to the ranch. The other two passengers were women who appear to know each other from previous orgies. They conversed mostly between themselves, and it was mostly recounting their activities in past orgies. They did not ignore Vivian but since this was her first orgy at the TLR, she did not have anything to contribute to the conversation. Instead she was intrigued by their anecdotes, which tended to reinforce her belief that she would be thrilled by this weekend's activities.

The TLR compound consisted of three buildings in a wooded area about an hour's drive from Dallas. There was a natural shrubbery fence surrounding the property to make it secluded from the roadway. The two largest buildings each contained a large ballroom sized area where communal activities could be contained. In addition each building had ten bedrooms for private orgy activities. The first building was named the Messalina Hall and the second building was named the Madame Du Barry Hall, for the mistress of Louis XV, the 18th century king of France. The third smaller building was referred to simply as the office where in addition to the club's office, Kristina Vargas personally resided.

12