Viviana's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to hear that," Oded said sincerely. "It seems we have both been dealt grim cards at a young age."

"I can agree with that. But I like what you said earlier."

"What's that?"

"That you choose to live as long as you're alive." Viviana stared into his eyes, neither of them speaking, yet she felt like they were communicating. The wine made her feel good; Oded made her feel good. Now she wanted to make him feel good. She placed her empty cup on the table. "Pour me one last cup of wine," she told him. He complied. "Oded, I have a large room with a very comfortable bed. I don't want to be alone in it tonight. I want you in it with me."

Oded's eyes widened and his shaky hand slipped, spilling wine onto the table. He set the bottle down. "I wouldn't want you to think that I presumed such an offer when I asked to sit with you. If it's truly what you want, I mean, it's not that I don't, if you —"

"Shut up, Oded," Viviana cut him off. She crossed her arms on the table and leaned forward, pressing her boobs against her arms to accentuate her cleavage. "Do you want more of this or not?"

Oded raised his cup in salute to the tantalizing sight before him and gave a simple toast: "To more."

Viviana joined him in his toast.

**********

Oded closed the door to Viviana's room and turned to face her. His eyes travelled down the length of her body and back up to her grinning face.

"For a man who claims to not presume too much, your leer is quite lustful," Viviana challenged playfully.

"Oh, my dear, you left that unassuming gentleman down in the bar. I'm afraid that you must now contend with the lascivious beast that has followed you to your room."

"Is that so?" Viviana batted her eyelashes and fanned herself foolishly with one hand while the other tugged the already daring neckline of her dress a little lower. Her blood raced as she enjoyed their game. It had been a long time since she'd had fun like this. "And what is it this beast wants?"

Oded put on a feral grin and took a step toward her. "He sees exactly what he wants and —"

Just then, as he meant to pull his cane around to brace his next step, the tip of it struck a dresser leg and ricocheted back between his legs. He was too late to hold back his step that was now blocked by the cane. Viviana saw the twinkling lust in his eyes flash to horror as he realized he was going down — and taking her with him.

They tumbled to the wooden floor in a tangle of flailing arms and legs. While the fall hurt in more places than she could count, Viviana was thankful for the thick rug that covered the floor, one of the luxuries of her room. She had also been aware of Oded's effort to shield her fall with his own body, as unsuccessful as it may have been. Gasping through their pain side by side on the rug, their eyes met.

"Well, that killed the moment," Oded grunted.

They burst into shared laughter. Glorious, uncontrolled, boisterous laughter that lasted for minutes. When it finally subsided, Oded lifted his cane and addressed it sternly, "Betrayed by the very device meant to keep me standing. Traitor!" He tossed it over his shoulder, where it clattered in the corner.

Instantly a banging vibrated the floor and a muffled voice from the room below commanded, "Enough! Shut up, up there!"

Viviana snorted and they erupted into another round of breathless laughter. When the convulsions slowed, Viviana wiped the tears from her eyes and, lying flat on her back, staring at the ceiling, said, "Thank you, Oded. That felt so good."

"Good?" Oded exclaimed. "I just knocked you to the floor and fell on you! What's to thank me for?"

"Not that part," she agreed. "For the laughter. I should be hurting worse now, but instead I feel better than I have in weeks. Thank you for the laughter."

She turned her head to see that he was gazing at her, gazing into her, in a way that felt so open and caring and ... connected. She ran her fingers up her torso and this time pulled the wide neck of her dress aside completely, one side and then the other, revealing her naked breasts to Oded's hungry eyes.

Her newly invited lover didn't hesitate. He leaned over her, covering one soft mound with his hand as he took the nipple of the other in his mouth and sucked it until it was hard as stone. Then his lips were on hers and she kissed him back passionately, a tingle dancing through her skin, giving her goosebumps.

She couldn't recall ever feeling such eager excitement with any of the other men the gods had sent her to heal. Something about this man touched her soul, and she desperately wanted to give him her healing gift. If making him whole was her last mission, she would die with the profoundest satisfaction that a truly good man would remain in a world that needed more like him.

Oded broke from their kiss, breathing heavily. "You are a gift straight from the gods," he said. Viviana took great comfort in the reinforcing compliment, though her admirer had no idea of the accuracy of his statement.

"Well then, you beautiful man, if I am your gift ... unwrap me, open me, enjoy me."

Oded did as he was told, gently pulling her dress down from her already exposed boobs, watching her flat tummy emerge. He paused for a moment to kiss her navel and tickle it with his tongue. Then, with a bit of assistance from her wriggling hips, he pulled the dress down over her sharp hip bones, revealing her trimmed pussy. As he slid the dress the rest of the way off her legs, he commented, "You aren't wearing underclothes."

"Men are amazingly observant," she said.

"Thank you."

She gave him a playful shove with her foot and he grabbed her ankle, bringing her foot to the side of his face for a gentle caress, effectively opening her legs before him.

"Get your clothes off," Viviana commanded, and Oded obeyed with a deftness that belied his affliction. In seconds, he knelt naked before her. He was thin, but sported lean muscles and a flat, hard abdomen that led down to a rigid erection of admirable dimensions.

"It appears you have something of a gift to offer me," Viviana said.

Oded crawled slowly up her body until his face hovered over hers and she felt the head of his penis touching the soft lips between her legs. She knew then how wet she was, as she felt its slippery probing to find her hole.

"I would very much like to exchange gifts with you," he murmured in her ear.

Viviana moaned with anticipation. "Take your gift," she begged.

He did, sliding his full length into her in one smooth thrust.

He was inside her, filling her vagina ... then ... then more ... filling her pelvis, rising into her abdomen, expanding into her, pervading her chest, widening into her arms, down her legs, infusing her fingers and toes, reaching up her neck, and then he was all in her, filling her completely, and the whole world was a bright light —

Then sudden darkness —

Snapping back to reality, the room swimming back into focus, she reflexively scrambled backward until her back met the side of the bed, a disorienting sense of emptiness throughout her body making her feel hollow, like a flagon suddenly and instantly drained of its wine. Oded sat with his back pressed against the dresser, mouth agape, eyes wide and unblinking. The two would-be lovers stared at each other, panting.

"What just happened?" Viviana blurted.

Oded's breathing calmed and he cocked his head to one side. "You're like me," he said.

"What are you saying? I don't understand."

"What did you feel just now, when I was inside you?"

"Exactly that — that you were inside me, but I felt like you had entered and filled every last part of me."

"And I felt like you had enveloped me, not only that you had taken me inside you, but that you had enfolded me completely within yourself."

"This doesn't make any sense. What do you mean I'm like you?"

"Why are you here in this town?" he asked.

"I'm just passing through. I ... I was just headed east and —"

"Viviana! Tell me why you are here."

She hesitated, wondering how he would take her words, but she couldn't resist the trust she felt in this man. "The gods sent me here to heal you."

He nodded, his expression softening. "The gods sent me here to heal you." At first, she thought he was just repeating her words. Then she saw the truth.

"Instruments of the gods," she whispered, the realization sinking in. She had waited and suffered for so long. "Both of us. You are the answer to my prayers."

"And you are the answer to mine."

Oded worked his way to his feet, still obviously feeling the pain in his joints. He stepped to Viviana and, taking her hand, lifted her from the floor. She too still felt the penetrating aches throughout her body. Together they climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged, facing each other, their hands clasped gently together.

Viviana spoke first. "I don't understand what I felt when you entered me. I have never felt anything like that when delivering my healing gift."

"Nor have I."

For several minutes they sat in silence, both looking down at their intertwined hands. Viviana needed the pause to absorb what was happening, and she supposed Oded did as well. The shock of the unexpected experience had scared her, but that fear was subsiding. The revelation that the gods had brought them together changed everything. Now it came down to faith.

"So what do we do?" Oded finally said.

Viviana answered with a question: "Wouldn't it be blasphemy to reject a gift offered by the gods?" The corner of her mouth curled as she reached out to take Oded's flaccid penis in her hand. Oded reached up to stroke her cheek and Viviana saw something in his eyes, a sadness mingled with fear. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"We don't know the will of the gods," he said. "Viviana, what if only one of us is to be healed, not both? I would willingly and gladly give you healing even if it meant my life, but I could not bear to be healed if it cost you yours."

Viviana's hand slipped away from his still soft member as the shock of his words hit her, the mere possibility of what he said. Could the gods be so cruel? No! No, she would not believe it. She had always been a woman who knew her mind, and she knew it now.

"Oded, you just told me your decision, but then you would deny me mine? I tell you now that I feel exactly as you do. I want nothing more in whatever life I have left than to give my healing gift to you. For months now I have sworn to the gods that I would accept whatever fate they have laid out for me, and I chose to be here. For you. I choose to accept the outcome. I choose to make love to you. Now, what is your decision? Do you want me? Are we going to do this?"

His eyes said "yes" before the word huskily passed his lips.

"Then we have to do something about this," Viviana declared.

"About what?"

Ignoring her protesting joints, she rotated her body out of its cross-legged position and into a crouch before him, his shaft in her hand and her face poised over its upturned head. Looking up at him, she said, "This," and then took his cock into her mouth.

Instantly she felt its reaction. As she ran her tongue over the head and gently sucked his soft member with her warm mouth, it failed to remain soft for long. She felt its stiffening give her a firmer object to suck as it pushed itself deeper into her mouth with every growing inch, until it reached her throat. Oded let out a satisfied moan, and Viviana started moving her head up and down, sucking his full erection with great pleasure.

He was ready.

With one last, long, slow suck she withdrew him from her mouth and sat back on her knees. His cock, slick with her saliva, was now visibly throbbing. She climbed into his lap, her knees spread around his hips, and lowered herself until she felt the tip of his cock touching her soft folds. She sank her fingers into his hair and looked down into his face with his chin pressed tenderly between her boobs.

"You saw the bright light too?" she asked. He nodded once. "When you have filled me and I have enveloped you, the light will come again. This time we will remain joined, we will let the light take us, and we will discover together what lies within it."

He wrapped his arms around the small of her back and responded with an embrace, then gently urged her downwards. The head of his cock entered her silkily, followed inch by inch by his thick shaft as Viviana lowered her hips, until her ass was nestled in his lap and the full length of his offering was within her. It felt glorious, not only because of how much she loved sex and right now a beautiful cock was filling her pussy, but because the man inside her right now was connected to her through the gods. In sharing sex, they were about to share much more.

The uncanny feeling started again and Viviana threw back her head and closed her eyes, welcoming the sensation of Oded filling her vagina, her pelvis, her core, her chest, her limbs, her head. And then, when the bright light came, she took a deep breath and fell into it.

She felt a warm, floating sensation at first, but then she began to feel her body again — her palms clutched to his back, her abdomen in full contact with his front, her knees pressing into the mattress astride his hips, her vagina snuggling his erection. Her skin tingled ethereally, like the feeling just before an orgasm hits, but controlled, steady, blessedly lingering.

She opened her eyes and caught her breath. It was the same room, but everything looked awash in a dreamlike glow that danced with sparkles throughout it. Then she noticed Oded looking at her, his face radiant.

"We are in the light of the gods," she declared. "It shines like nothing in this world can."

"I see it. And I see you. You outshine all of it."

Slick answer, she thought. But a good one. As a reward for the compliment, she started swaying her hips in a small circle, letting him feel the friction of his cock inside her. She gasped at the same time he did. Just her small movement sent ripples of pleasure throughout her body. Judging by Oded's expression, he felt it too. She lifted her hips and sat back down on him, once, then again, then a third time, and an involuntary groan escaped her throat.

"Ooooohhhhaaaahhhh! This is incredible. I feel you everywhere."

"I feel it too. Don't stop."

Viviana increased her pace, riding him faster with longer strokes. The resulting sensation was so erotically satisfying she could have cried. Instead she laughed.

"What does it feel like for you?" she asked.

"For me ... like you are massaging every last inch of my body all at once with the most luxurious, expensive oil known to man, warmed to the absolute perfect temperature ... For my cock, it feels like the most fantastic fuck of my entire life."

She laughed again. "That's a good description. But for me it feels like it's all happening inside me." Then she whispered in his ear, "Do you like the sound of that?"

"I like the sound of that, I like the feel of that, I like everything about that."

Oded grasped her ass and drove his crossed legs into the mattress, thrusting himself into a standing position, holding her securely in place.

"Whoa! How ...?"

"I can't believe how strong I feel! Your vagina is blessed by the gods!"

"Then I caution you," she said playfully as she crossed her ankles against his firm butt, "you had best make sure you don't slip out of me or we may lose the light, and everything else with it."

"Challenge accepted."

Viviana laced her fingers behind Oded's neck and held on, squealing with delight as he clutched her butt cheeks and bounced her on his shaft with a vigour that evidenced his resurrected strength. Was she imagining it, or did she herself feel her eroded joints and fibres being rejuvenated every time his blessed healing staff plunged into her own healing chamber? Could the sensation simply be the result of her heightened arousal, masking the pain? No, she was certain it was not just that. She knew it in her bones and felt it in her muscles.

Reaching her arm back over her shoulder, she found the one of the sturdy bedposts and grabbed hold. Then she threw her other hand back, grabbing the parallel post. Her arms were now stretched the width of the double bed, a position that would have sent shockwaves of pain through her whole upper body mere minutes ago. Now, immersed in the light of the gods and with this lovely man inside her, she felt fit as an acrobat.

Viviana arched one eyebrow and gave her lover a crooked go-for-it grin, then braced herself with the bedposts as Oded held her hips steady and shifted movement to his own hips, ramping up his pace. Her tits jounced wildly as his pumping motions shook her frame, a pleasurable sight that drew Oded's admiration. She unclasped her ankles from behind him and spread her legs into full side splits, a position she hadn't been able to achieve in years. Splayed before him with her toes outstretched into the room's heavenly glow allowed him access to penetrate her even deeper with his robust thrusting.

"Gods, it's like you're fucking my entire body!"

After revelling in his onslaught for several minutes, Viviana let go of the bedposts and wrapped her limbs around him once again.

"Down on your back, big boy."

Oded obeyed, settling back down to the mattress, careful to stay inside her. He lay back, leaving Viviana sitting on top of him.

"Do you still feel me completely enveloping you?" she asked. He affirmed with a nod. "And when I move you in and out of me, do you still feel it across the entirety of your flesh?"

"Yes."

"Close your eyes," she commanded. When he complied, she gently spread his arms out to his sides and let go, sitting up so that their only contact was their sexual connection. Ever so slowly she lifted her hips until just the tip of his cock was still in her warm hole, then just as slowly lowered back down on him. She repeated the languid movement several times, never speeding up or touching any other part of him. His eyes remained closed, as she had requested, but they needn't have, since she could clearly tell that they had rolled back in his head as she blanketed him in her pleasuring.

Time to step it up.

Viviana again lifted her hips until the barest tip of his head was still kissing her folds, but this time, as she lowered herself on him, slowly taking him in, she ran her palms up his clenched abdomen, over his chest and out to his arms, letting her nipples just barely nestle among the hair of his chest. That elicited a quiet moan from the prostrate man. She pulled back, raised herself and did it again, only this time she pressed her boobs firmly against his chest and let her hair cascade over his face. He moaned louder, but restrained his movements with obvious effort, leaving her in control.

The knowledge that she was driving him mad thrilled her, and made her want to give even more. She pressed her body against his, making contact with as much skin to skin as possible, and kissed him hungrily, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Then she increased her rhythm, sliding her body up and down his front as she repeatedly drove his cock into her. When she unlocked her lips from his, he panted heavily.

"Loving gods, woman, you're going to make me explode with pleasure!"

"That's my goal. Just make sure you explode inside me."

Oded belted out a laugh. "Don't you worry about that. When the time comes to give you your gift, I fully intent to give it to you." His ribald emphasis on "give it to you" was unmistakable.

She grabbed him at the chin and gave his face a little shake. "You're a dirty boy."

"Since we're on the subject ... has the time come?"

Viviana sat up on her man and looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Not yet. I don't know what's going to happen when the light releases us, and I'm not ready to get off this pain-free pleasure ride. Quite frankly, with our enhanced agility, I'm curious how many position changes we can manage without you pulling out."