Viviane 03

Story Info
Viviane has a great day on the beach.
1.3k words
4
7.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

03 - Tommy comes, and comes

The light was perfect for a wide-angle shot of the restaurant balcony, and the new zoom lens enabled me to include the background of beach and sea to frame the holiday crows having lunch.

The lawyers would have to work out the lack of model releases by the lunch crowd, but I tried to avoid detailed images of them as I zoomed in to the almost silhouetted figure of the young blonde, leaning with her elbows on the railing, staring out to sea.

My lens framed her, showing the long legs from the sandals to the tight white shorts, the perfect peach of her backside, the wind rippling the filmy material of her top. I zomned in further and was rewarded with a shot of the side of her top blowing open, showing the delicate curve of her breast, down to the pink bud of her nipple. The shot was perfect!

She was so innocent, standing there dreaming, while every man in the restaurant had a hard-on, and every wife was furious. Then a young boy stood up and approached her, diffidently, carefully.

Viviane turned to him with a brilliant smile, and for a few moments she chatted with him, then came over to our table.

"Peter, we are going to walk on the beach! It is so nice and the weather is perfect!"

She leant closer and whispered: "His name is Timmy, and I think he likes me!"

"Enjoy, and remember I will be filming. Why not walk over to the rocks over there, and I will follow. You like him, don't you?"

She nodded, gave a gleaming smile, and was off.

I followed them and got some beautiful shoots of the walking along in earnest conversation, then teasing, and eventually a brilliant shot of her teasing the boy, then running back towards me, the sun on her laughing face, and on her bouncing young breasts, the spray making diamonds as they ran through the surf.

He caught up with her, and for a moment they hugged, then he drew her closer, kissing deeply, an she melted into his arms as his hand went to her backside, and her left hand to the back of his head. As if we had rehearsed it, her right hand moved down into his shorts, and then she sprang back, a surprised laugh on her face.

Still holding on to him, she called! Peter! See, he has something for me! He likes me!"

Confused, Tommy tried to cover up. He had been so engrossed in the vision of delight that he had been completely unawares of me filming all this time.

I planted the camera on the tripod and motioned him closer.

"Don't be embarrassed! She is lovely, isn't she? We are making a movie about her holiday, and about the boys she will meet. Do you want to be in it? You can, and you can make love to her too, all on camera. Would you like that?

The camera caught his blush, and her hand caressing the evidence of his desire.

"Umm, yes, that is, ah, of course ..."

"Good! Then you have to sign here, and we are all covered. It is a little exposed here, though, Viviane, don't you think it would be more comfortable behind the rocks there?"

I had seen the hollow that morning, and had removed used condoms and other evidence of passion. Now we spread a few towels from my backpack, and then I stood back and let youthful hormones take over.

Tommy had lost a bit of his ardour during the interim, but now he allowed her to crawl over him, a firm hand pressing him back against the sand.

"Down, boy! I want to taste you again! He is a great kisser, Peter!" And she clamped on to him, kissing him with her eyes closed, giving it her all.

Tommy gave in to the instructions, and his breathing came faster. His shorts proved that she was making progress, and soon he was grinding his erection against her thigh, and her hand drifted downwards.

As she took hold of his shaft his hand came up to her breast, and he rolled her over, now panting, and brushed her top out of the way. His mouth latched on to the nipple, now hard with excitement, and I got a good shot of him sucking it into his mouth, then delicately chewing on the nipple as she gasped, lay back and let him take charge.

His backside was moving rhythmically now, rubbing his erection against her, thrusting his thigh against her vulva, and I could see the flush of enjoyment rising in her neck.

Viviane spread her legs to give him space, and responded by thrusting up against him. Her hand slid into his shirts, and he gasped with enjoyment.

Without a word she pushed him off, and in a quick movement she unzipped her shorts and slid them down, then grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pushed that down too. His erection caught in the waistband, and he winched, then gasped again as she took his scrotum in her hand, and whispered: "Oh, how nice!"

Her kips puckered in a kiss on the purple head of his penis, then opened to his thrusting and engulfed him, her tongue escaping underneath to lick the frenulum.

Tommy was panting now, close to coming, and she teased him for a few seconds, then lay back.

"Come, put him in there, now!"

Tommy complied, and with a vigorous thrust went all the way into her tight vagina, sending her into a hissing sigh of pleasure.

The teasing had been too much for him, and he went into a spasm of desire before exploding in ejaculation.

A few moments later he collapsed half on her, completely spent. She looked at him with a smile, cradling his face for a kiss, then rolled out from under him.

"That was nice, but I did not get to come! Did you like that, Peter?"

I kept filming. "It was great, honey. Don't worry, he will come around, and I am sure he will make up for it!"

I was able to compose the shot exactly as I wanted: a slow pan from the breaking waves to the peaceful face of the sleeping boy, the wind ruffling his hair. Then the pink of her nipple brushed against his lips, and again, until he woke up, an ancient reflex prompting him to open his lips and take it into his mouth before he opened his eyes.

She crooned at him: "There you go, sleepy head! Now it is my turn! Lick it, softly, and make it nice for me! That's good, suck it a little more!"

The boy did not need much prompting, and he soon had a hand under her, fondling the slickness of her pussy. Soon she was groaning with pleasure. She rolled on top of him, discovering with delight that his penis was rapidly recovering from its hard work, and she pumped it slowly.

Now she turned around, and told him sternly: "You did not make me come, you naughty boy! She needs some love too!"

He looked up into her neat little pussy, wiped the come off with the corner of a towel, and kissed it as she sank onto his face.

It was awkward getting a close-up, so I concentrated on her face as he transported her towards a climax, her hand still jerking at him without her being aware of it.

I could see the orgasm rising in her belly as the muscles tightened and contracted, and for a moment I was tempted to let her come, but that would not have made a good shot. So I whispered: "Tommy, roll her over and take her again!"

They complied, both now intent only on reaching their nirvana, and the next moment he was pumping into her orgasmic vagina, both of the grunting and gasping.

Then they collapsed, breathing heavily, covered in sweat, and it was a minute before either of them could move.

She broke the silence, leaning over and kissing Tommy. "You are such a nice boy, Tommy! Will you do that again for me? It was such fun! Can I have him again, Peter?"