Vivian's Darkest Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stretched her up, Jake," - Rob complained, - "she's so fucking loose I can't feel anything."

He slapped Vivian's ass a few times, letting his frustration show.

"You hear that, slut?" - he said, giving her another slap and making her cry out plaintively, - "Jake here ruined you for other men. You have to be his bitch now, nobody else is gonna wanna fuck your giant fucking pussy anymore."

Sweet trembling passed through Vivian's body, and she moaned louder, arching her back.

"Hear that, Jake?" - Rob laughed, grabbing Vivian's hair and pulling on it, making her head tilt back, - "the slut is in love with your horse dick now."

He fucked Vivian's tender pussy for a while longer, then took his dick out.

"This is fucking unbelievable, she got so loose. I should have gone first."

"Please," - Vivian heard herself saying, - "please fuck me some more, please."

"Just fuck her in the ass, man," - said Jake. He was sitting on a hay bale, naked, watching Vivian get fucked and playing with his limp dick.

Vivian squealed in protest as she felt Rob's hands grab the cheeks of her ass and pull them apart.

"That's a nice tight asshole," - Rob said and spat between the helpless fat girl's ass cheeks. Vivian gasped and tried to clench her butt, but Jake stepped in and sharply smacked her on the hip.

"Relax your asshole, bitch," - he ordered. - "My cousin here wants to fuck your fat ass, 'cause your fat little pussy is too fucking stretched for him."

Vivian felt an unfamiliar sensation of something large and warm rubbing against her anus, probing, poking, starting to push its way in. She whimpered, trying to look around her shoulder at the merciless men holding her captive, to plead with them not to violate her virgin ass, but it was too late. The head of Rob's dick stretched her tight sphincter and plunged into the moist unexplored depth of her fat white ass.

The fat girl cried out in pain as the thick dick went deeper and deeper inside her, stretching her ass even more. She could hear Rob grunting as he started fucking her.

"I am fucking your asshole, you fat fuck pillow," - Rob said gleefully, and slapped Vivian's soft ass cheek, - "You are a dirty ass fucking slut, aren't you?"

He kept at it, slapping the pretty young woman's huge round ass with one hand and pulling her hair with the other. Vivian started to cry from pain and humiliation, and as her body shuddered with sobs, she felt a glimmer of a second orgasm starting somewhere deep inside her. The feeling of being used and abused as a fat fuck pillow, the feeling of submitting to the cruel desires of these two crude men was turning her on so powerfully that she forgot about the pain and concentrated on that feeling. Tears still running down her pretty face, Vivian moaned and cried out softly as Rob ravaged her anus and Jake watched.

Suddenly the pretty girl felt the younger man's dick pop out of her asshole, making the pain change, and cried out. A moment later, Rob stepped over her kneeling body and, lifting her head up by pulling her hair, put his darkly glistening dick in front of her face.

"Clean it up, bitch," - he ordered, - "it is going back into your pussy."

Vivian looked up at her tormentor with her beautiful huge eyes, silently pleading for mercy. Rob slapped her cheek, then the other one, then, using his fingers, forced the pretty girl to open her mouth.

"Suck it, you fucking whore,"- he growled, and Vivian had no choice but to obey and take his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking her own filth.

"This is the rock bottom," - she thought, - "I really am a filthy ass-fucking slut, and I am tasting my own ass now, and oh my God, I want them to fuck me some more."

"Good fat little slut," - Rob slapped Vivian's tit affectionately, - "Turn around and lay on your back."

The young woman obeyed wordlessly and parted her fleshy white thighs. Rob fondled her pussy for a moment and stuck his dick into her, picking up a fast rhythm immediately. He grabbed hold of Vivian's fat lower belly and was pounding away at her.

"I am going to cum in your pussy, slut," - he informed the girl, - "make sure you get that baby."

"Come on, man, get on with it," - Jake said, coming closer to them, his huge dick in his hand, erect once again, - "I want to fuck her again. I want to see that huge ass bounce when I fuck her like a dog."

Hearing herself discussed in that vile manner by her captors and masters drove poor Vivian over the edge. She gripped the filthy mattress and moaned, feeling the oncoming orgasm. And when a jet of hot sperm struck her womb for the second time in her life, she screamed, arching her back and shuddering all over, and laid there prostrate and limp. She could only moan softly when she became Jake's property again and he stuck his monstrous penis into her now stretched pussy. Everything became a daze, there was just the feeling of cock sliding in and out, and hands pinching and squeezing her body, and distant voices calling her a good slut.

"Hey," - Jake asked her a while after he was done. - "is anybody waiting for you? Were you going to a party or something?"

"I was going home," - she replied softly, - "I work from home."

"You have a husband? boyfriend?"

"No boyfriend."

"Good," - Jake said, turning to Rob, - "we can keep her here at least until next week."

Vivian wanted to say something to that, but she became confused between wanting to go home and wanting to stay here and be a sex slave to these men who just gave her the most amazing orgasms she ever felt in her life, and so she just whimpered softly and drifted off to deep dreamless sleep.

12