Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to baggage claim and saw a man standing near the carousel holding a sign with my name on it. I walked up to him and introduced myself. He told me his name and asked me to point out my bags so he could retrieve them for me. In a few minutes they appeared and he picked them up and led me outside to where a van was parked. We took a short ride to a marina where he carried my bags and led me to a boat that was docked at the end of a pier.

"Miss Vivian, the boat ride will take about an hour to reach the resort. There are some lounge chairs on the upper deck where you will be most comfortable for the duration of the journey. You shouldn't need any sunscreen since it's late afternoon but be careful while you are here that you put it on liberally. The tropical sun can be merciless on your skin. There are bathrooms down below and if you need anything just let me know."

I thanked him and got a bottle of cold water from an ice chest before climbing the short flight of stairs to the upper deck. I heard the roar of the engines starting up and watched another man untie the rope holding the boat to the dock. We began to move. I surveyed the scene around me and relished the foreignness of it. I was a stranger in a strange land and it felt good. I had never taken a vacation by myself before but I was not the least bit anxious or fearful of being here now.

The ocean was calm, almost flat as we sped across it on our way to the resort. I could sense the tension caused by the events of yesterday begin to slowly melt away as I relaxed under the fading light of the sun. By the time we reached the dock at the resort the sun had almost set. The view was beautiful.

My first impression of the resort was fabulous. So this is where the rich have their playgrounds. I thought for a moment that this is where Josh and I should have come for our honeymoon but then retracted that thought when I remembered the liberal sexual policy that this place is known for. I was not ready for that then. But I sure as hell was now.

A man dressed in white shorts and a white polo shirt came aboard and greeted me. He picked up my bags and told me to follow him to the reception desk. The tropical landscaping of the resort was beautiful. If anything it was too well cared for. But this was a larger island than I had imagined it would be. There wasn't enough sunlight left to make out details but I could see large hills in the distance with lights beginning to twinkle on the hillsides. I suspected that the natural wildness of the part of the island not included in the resort's property was still pristine.

Check-in was very cordial and different than I had encountered before. I didn't have to stand in front of a counter while some bored clerk typed on a computer and sped through a list of things I needed to know before asking me for a credit card then handing me a key and sending me on my way.

Instead, a very pretty young woman named Jennifer greeted me. She was wearing a garment that seemed to be as much a nightgown as it was a dress. It was made of very sheer silk and was covered in floral patterns that seemed to almost flow from one image to the next. Her naked body was clearly visible beneath it. She invited me to sit beside her on a sofa and asked me if I would care for a drink. I said I'd like something with coconut in it but not a lot of alcohol since I had been traveling all day and booze hit me pretty hard when I was tired. She pressed a button on her phone and spoke to someone and asked them to bring me a Coconut Dream with a half measure of rum.

While that was being prepared she began to explain all I needed to know about the resort. It was pretty simple actually. All of the guests and staff were here for the same reason. You could approach anybody and ask him or her to do just about anything and you were always free to decline any invitation without having to make an excuse. Sex was permitted almost anywhere and the exceptions were clearly marked with little signs that showed a copulating couple with a circle around them and a diagonal bar across them. She emphasized that this was not a place for drunken orgies in a fraternity party atmosphere where people acted like animals.

Two more members of the staff appeared with my drink and placed it on the table in front of the sofa. Jennifer introduced them.

"Vivian, these people are your helpers while you are here. You may ask them about anything you need to know. The young woman's name is Lilith and the young man's name is Donovan. When we have finished here they will escort you to your room and help make you comfortable."

Lilith was wearing the tiniest thong I had ever seen. It barely covered her pussy lips. Her bare breasts were beautiful. Donovan had on the male version of a thong and the small patch seemed incredibly full of his cock and balls.

Jennifer completed her welcoming procedures while I sipped on the most delicious drink I had ever tasted. When she finished she asked me if I had any questions.

"The only question I have now is why did it take me so long to discover this place."

"You were not ready for it before. I am a greeter here because I have a highly developed sense of empathy and can ascertain whether or not someone will enjoy being here. I get a very positive feeling about you Vivian." She reached over and put her hand on top of mine and looked me in the eyes with an unmistakably friendly gaze and said, "If there is anything I can do to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please let me know."

Her touch put me completely at ease. I had never felt so instantly comfortable in a new surrounding as I did here. She stood up and I watched her gorgeous body, thinly veiled by her diaphanous dress, rise as if she were a ballerina. I put my glass back on the table and stood up. She moved toward me in a smooth effortless motion and put her arms around me. "Welcome Vivian, I am very pleased to meet you."

I wasn't surprised in the least when she kissed me. What did surprise me was how much I enjoyed it. I had kissed women before, everything from little pecks on the cheek to sloppy grandma kisses, even a few times playing truth or dare with girls at a party but nobody, male or female, had ever kissed me like Jennifer did.

"Now Vivian, Lilith and Donovan will show you to your room and get you situated. Just follow them and let them take care of you."

"Jennifer?"

"Yes."

"Would you kiss me again sometime?"

"It would be my pleasure Vivian. But the next time we kiss we will be in a more appropriate setting for what will follow."

I shivered when I heard her words. This was a promise that I knew would be fulfilled and it excited me like nothing ever had. Lilith stepped toward me and took my hand. "Come along now Vivian, Donovan will bring your luggage and we'll get you happily arranged in your room."

The walk to the room was unusual to say the least. Lilith held my hand the entire way and Donovan followed along with my bags. We passed several people along the way and none of them had any clothes on but sandals. I saw people of every color speaking languages I didn't understand. I thought some of them were Asian but I couldn't quite discern the nationalities. They were all fit and good looking and each one spoke to me and welcomed me to the resort. By the time we arrived at my room I actually felt self-conscious about being the only one dressed.

Lilith asked me to give her four numbers. I gave her the month and day of my anniversary. She then inserted a tiny key into the push button lock and punched in the numbers I had given her to set the code and open the door.

"Since we walk around naked here you won't have to worry about where to put your room key." I walked inside. It was one of the loveliest rooms I had ever seen. It was decorated in an island theme with high quality furnishings and a king size bed with a large white mosquito net that hung from the ceiling so you could completely enclose the bed with it. I noticed there was no TV. I asked Lilith about that.

"You didn't come here to watch TV did you?"

"Good point. I'm just used to seeing one in every other place I've ever stayed."

"There is one in the clubhouse for those who just can't miss seeing a soccer game or some news but it's seldom used. There is an Internet room for people who can't live without their electronic umbilical cord. The phone is only for contacting the front desk. If you must call out they will connect you. There is no cell phone service anywhere on the island except for the private network the staff uses. This resort is devoted to the joyful expression of sex and we don't want anything, especially cell phones, disturbing our guests. Please do not use your phone or camera to take a picture of anybody unless you ask for their permission first. I would advise you to just forget about the world while you are here and immerse yourself in this place."

"Yes, that's exactly what I need to do. I want to rediscover myself and reexamine my life and values while I'm here. I have some big decisions to make when I return to the world."

"Well right now the only decision you have to make is where you would like to have your massage. We can do it in the room, on your lanai or on the beach in the moonlight."

"Oh Lilith the beach sounds perfect. I've never had a massage on a beach before."

"This is a place for doing things you've never done before. Donovan will go set up the massage table on the beach while I give you a bath."

"You're going to bathe me? That's something else I've never done before; at least not since my mother did it. This place is getting better by the moment."

"It's all part of your welcoming package to get you familiar with what goes on around here. We don't like to just throw first time guests into the deep end of the pool and tell them to learn how to swim. Your pleasure is our mission and the reason we like working here. Now you get undressed and I'll go run us a bath."

It felt good to take my clothes off and become more at ease being here naked with nothing to worry about or be afraid of. I walked into the bathroom and was blown away by how luxurious it was. There were fresh flowers tastefully placed all around the room. Lilith had discarded her tiny thong and was sitting on the side of a tub that looked like it could hold at least four people.

"Oh good, you're here. Let's get in and I'll make your body forget all about that long journey you took today to get here."

I couldn't have picked a better partner to be the first woman I ever took a bath with. Lilith was beautiful, tall and curvaceous with sandy blonde hair. She had incredibly smooth skin with just the hint of a tan. Her long shapely legs looked like they belonged to a dancer. Her breasts were perfect and hung on her chest in a teardrop shape that displayed her nipples erotically. Her pussy had been waxed clean of hair. I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Do you feel comfortable being here with me Vivian?"

"Oh yes, very comfortable. It's just all so new to me. I've never been this close to such a beautiful naked woman before. I can see why men get that awe struck look on their faces when they see somebody like you."

"I think you're beautiful too Vivian. I've done this a lot but I always feel privileged to be given the honor of sharing myself with another person. I don't think of sex as just a thrilling sensation between my legs. I participate completely with my whole body and my mind in an act that borders on a spiritual communion. I'll help you learn how to do that too if you'll allow me."

She moved beside me and began to wash me with a natural sponge. She was as gentle as a mother with an infant. I closed my eyes and just sank into the warm, reassuring sensations of her touch. It became instantly obvious that she knew more about intimacy than Josh and I put together.

We had never done this for each other. Maybe that was one of the reasons he needed somebody else. Maybe I had never imagined that I might need somebody else to show me this kind of caring. Maybe Josh and I could find other people to be with who felt this way without destroying our marriage. Maybe I could even do this with Frank and quit feeling like I was being forced into doing something I didn't want to do.

"Vivian, quit thinking. Relax and just feel this. There will be plenty of time to think about your decisions later."

I was a little shocked that she sensed what I was thinking about but she was right. I changed my focus from my mind to my body as her gentle hands slid over my neck and shoulders to wash my cares away. She washed my back down to my waist then put the sponge down and used her bare hands to spread body wash and warm water over my chest. Her loving hands made my breasts feel so good that I could feel my pussy begin to throb. She squeezed them and kneaded them and rolled my hardening nipples between her thumbs and fingers. No man had ever felt me up like this. I began to think I might actually be able to have an orgasm if she kept this up.

Again she sensed what I was feeling and moved her hands down to wash my stomach and hips. I could get used to this. Seriously, I need to get us a live in bathing attendant and masseuse when I get back home. Assuming I decide to stay with Josh.

"OK Vivian, get on your knees and bend over so your chest is on the wide ledge of the tub."

I did as she instructed and when I was in position she began to wash my legs starting with my feet and working her way up to my ass. She gave my ass cheeks the same loving treatment she had given my tits and it felt fabulous. She then spread my legs apart opening up my crack and my pussy. Her skillful hands caressed my crotch as she washed me in a way that was both bathing and sexual stimulation at the same time.

Her fingers stroked and rubbed my slit and my clit to the point of making me gasp. Her thumb rubbed my asshole in little circles applying more pressure until I felt it begin to ease inside me. I moaned while she continued to slide it in and out of my rectum, washing it and playing with it simultaneously. My legs began to tremble.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm washing your asshole because when we move out to the beach and you're lying face down on the table, Donovan will massage your shoulders and I will lie between your legs and lick your asshole and stick my tongue in it."

"Ohhhhhh Godddd... Yes... Lilith. You're gonna make me cum."

"Count on it Vivian. Now let's get out of this tub and go find Donovan so we can get your massage started."

Reluctantly I pulled myself upright and she helped me step out of the large tub. She dried me off as carefully and sensuously as she had bathed me then rubbed a light moisturizer all over my body. I felt wonderful. She handed me another towel and I dried her body as tenderly as I could. I marveled at how strange and wonderful it was to be doing this to another woman. When I had finished drying her she took the towel from me and hung it on the rack. I just stood there looking at her gorgeous body like a deer in the headlights.

She moved closer to me and I knew she was going to kiss me. I suddenly felt like a young girl being kissed for the first time. When her luscious mouth touched mine I closed my eyes and put all my feeling into the sensation of her lips on mine. The kiss was equally as sensuous as the one Jennifer had given me. Where did these women learn to kiss like this? She finally moved back, took my hand and gently pulled me toward the door. "Let's go find Donovan."

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could get the words out she answered my unspoken question. "No you don't need to put anything on." We headed out the door and started walking the path that led to the beach a few yards away.

When we got to the beach, Donovan had everything set up and ready. There was a large massage table that could easily accommodate two people and was made in four segments so the end sections could be folded down to shorten the table. There were torches placed a few feet away from each corner of the table to give a soft firelight. A round face pillow was affixed to one end of the table. Donovan had put a large towel on the table and told me to get on with my face down in the circular pillow.

As I climbed onto the table I had a chance to look at Donovan. He was about six feet tall and in great shape. His skin was black and his perfect white teeth almost shone in contrast to his black face. He had removed his thong and his cock was in plain sight now. It was long and thick and as black as the rest of him except for the head, which was a beautiful shade of dusky pink.

"Donovan you have a beautiful penis. I do hope I'll get a chance to examine it more closely."

He responded in his lilting island accent, "Miss Vivian, here in the islands we don't call it a penis. We call it a cock and you can examine it all you want while I massage your shoulders. I'll stand at the end of the table and you can see it through the face pillow while I'm rubbing you. Feel free to use your hands in your examination."

I lay down and put my face in the circular pillow. I noticed a kind of harness under the pillow where you could put your arms if you wanted to rather than letting them hang off the table or keeping them at your side. Donovan moved up close to the pillow and placed his cock on the harness. It was dark but the torches gave out just enough light for me to see his magnificent cock lying on the white material of the harness.

I brought my arms up and inserted my hands into each end of the harness. I put one hand under his cock and the other one on top. It felt warm and soft in my hands. A thrill ran through me when it occurred to me that this was the first time I had touched or even seen another man's cock since before my marriage. Then I tried to remember the last time I had held Josh's cock. The only thing I could think of was when I guided him into my vagina when we had sex. Shit! No wonder he was banging some other woman.

My thinking was cut short when I felt Donovan pour some oil on my back then his warm strong hands began to spread it over my shoulders. At the same time I felt Lilith begin to massage my feet with her soft oily hands. As Donovan began massaging me he would move forward slightly as he leaned in to stretch his arms so his hands could reach my lower back. This caused his cock to slide forward and back as his hips moved.

I took my hands out of the harness and reached my arms out beside me. "Donovan put some oil in my hands please." He poured some of the fragrant oil in each of my hands and I returned them to the harness in the same position as before with his cock sandwiched between them. Now when he moved forward to reach down my back his cock slid between my slippery hands. He began to move his hips more so his cock would slide almost all the way out of my hands and back between them until his stomach hit the pillow.

His cock began to stiffen and I squeezed it as it slid between my slick fingers. I felt it increase in girth as well as length as he moved it in and out of my hands. It was getting hotter with each stroke. So was I.

Thoughts raced through my mind. Thoughts like how improbable it was that just yesterday I was convinced that my whole life had been destroyed and now I was lying naked on a beach being sexually stimulated by two people I'd known for less than an hour. Or how my parents would feel if they could see me now being intimate with a woman and a black man. I told my thoughts to go away and leave me alone.

I could feel Lilith moving steadily up my legs as her loving hands caressed my calves and then crept up to my thighs. I remembered what she had whispered to me in the bath and a thrill ran up my spine in anticipation. Donovan's cock was at full erection now and I was fascinated by it. "Donovan, so far my examination of your 'cock' has yielded very positive results. I am very favorably impressed with it but I would like to expand the scope of my examination if you don't mind."