Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at Frank's lake house a few minutes past seven. I told Leslie to wait in the car until I returned and went to the front door and rang the bell. Frank answered and I walked in to the living room.

"Did you bring the video camera and the tripod?"

"Yes. Would you mind telling me what this is all about?"

"When you told me you wanted to have sex with me I was very surprised. Now that I've been away and had a chance to think about it I figured out that what you want is to rejuvenate your sex life. I think you and Nancy are pretty much in the same situation that Josh and I are in. You're bored and need some variety to spice things up. You chose me because you thought I would be safe but that didn't work out because you went about it the wrong way and I was a step ahead of you by recording our conversation."

"While I was away I discovered how important having an active, exciting sex life is. So I'm going to give you something better than just an occasional fuck with me. I've made arrangements with an adult film talent agency here in Memphis to provide you with young willing girls, or boys if you're into that, whenever you want. These young women are ready, willing and able to give you as much sex as you can handle. All you have to do is pretend to audition them. There is a fee for each girl but it's probably no more than Nancy spends at the hair salon each week."

"How did you manage to make this arrangement?"

"I met somebody while I was away and they hooked me up with the people that run the production studio. This is the perfect situation for you. You can have a different young hottie each time and everybody benefits. Now let's go set things up in the master bedroom so it looks like we know what we're doing."

We took the camera and tripod into the bedroom and pulled the spread off the bed. I adjusted the lights so it looked like you could see the bed clearly.

"We're not really going to record this are we?"

"That's up to you. I don't care but you might want to have a memento of our first time doing this."

"Does that mean you and I are going to have sex?"

"Maybe, if you think you can handle two women. It's time I went to the car and brought our guest in. When we get back, let me do the directing."

I returned to the car and told Leslie we were ready. "Leslie, how do you feel? Are you nervous about doing this?"

"A little. It is my first time and I don't know what to expect. Two of my girlfriends have done this and they said it was a great way to make some money and that the people that make the videos treat them very well. I've certainly been to enough wild parties at school to be comfortable having sex with other people around. It's a petty safe bet somebody has used their phone to take videos that I didn't know about."

"We're new at this too Leslie. I want you to be comfortable and at ease. This is just a preliminary shoot to see how you react to the other person and how you look on camera. There won't be any surprises or any activity other than a little sucking and fucking. I'm sure you'll do just fine. You don't have any problems with doing something with another woman do you?"

"No problems at all. I like women and men equally."

"In that case I'll probably get into the action at some point. I like men and women equally too."

Frank was waiting for us when we got to the bedroom. "Frank, this is Leslie."

"Hello Leslie, nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too Frank."

"OK, now that everybody's been introduced let's get started. Leslie would you sit on the end of the bed please and Frank, you sit next to her." I started the camera and made sure their images showed in the viewfinder. I walked over and sat on the other side of Leslie. "Now Frank, I want you to look at Leslie. See her pretty face and her long soft blonde hair. Don't you think she's lovely?"

"Yes, she's very lovely."

"Tell her Frank. Tell her what you like about her. Tell her what turns you on."

"Leslie you have the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. Your long lashes make them look dreamy and sexy. Your hair is very pretty; full and lush and long. I love the way it hangs down your back. I can't wait until it's hanging over me, cascading around my head so that all I can see is your beautiful face as I feel what you are doing to me. Your skin is flawless and your lips beg to be kissed. The thought of those pouting lips enclosing my hard cock makes me shiver. Do you like to suck a man's cock Leslie?"

"Ooohhh yesss Frank... I love to feel a man's cock swelling in my mouth. I love knowing I can make it hard with my lips and my tongue. You'll let me do that to you won't you Frank? Will you please let me suck you until you're hard as a rock?"

I was very pleasantly surprised to see how quickly Leslie got into this foreplay. She had come prepared to make a good first impression. She was wearing a plain white short sleeve blouse that buttoned up the front. It was very tight and it gapped open between the buttons where her breasts pushed against the thin fabric. The blouse was tucked into a micro-mini plaid skirt that barely covered her perfect ass. Her white bikini panties could plainly be seen as she sat with her legs partially open. Little white cotton socks with ruffles around the tops adorned her feet inside black Mary-Jane shoes to complete the little schoolgirl outfit. Frank was right about her lips. Decorated with hot pink lipstick, they were the perfect advertisement for the other lips between her luscious thighs. I could feel myself getting hot.

"I'm going to kiss those lips now Leslie. I want to taste them so I can begin to imagine what they will feel like when you first open them to slide them around the head of my cock."

Frank leaned his head in and brought his mouth to hers. Her eyes closed as they kissed and I saw Frank's tongue slip slowly into her mouth to feel the soft, hot wetness that would soon enclose the head of his cock. Her mouth opened just enough to admit his tongue and her cheeks began to move in a sucking motion. I could definitely feel the increased wetness between my legs.

Frank pulled back from the kiss. "You kiss very well Leslie. You like kissing don't you?"

"Very much Frank. Most guys don't spend enough time doing it with me."

He reached his hand over and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. "I'll bet you like to have your tits kissed too."

"Ummhhmm, kissed and sucked."

Frank kept working on her blouse until all of the buttons were undone. She reached down and pulled the tail of the shirt out of the waist of her skirt then took it off and laid it on the bed. She had on a very sheer plain white bra that was subtly embroidered with little white silk flowers. Her nipples were clearly visible beneath the gauzy material. Her breasts were fabulous. They hung like softball sized teardrops on her chest and still had that perkiness that only young tits can have. My mouth was watering at the sight of them. I reached behind her and undid the clasp of the bra and she shrugged her shoulders to let it fall away from her.

Seeing her tits exposed affected Frank and me in the same way. We both leaned over and covered one of the pink areolas with our mouths. Leslie moaned softly as we both began to lick and suck her nipples. I brought my hand up to cup the soft warm mound as I sucked on her. Her nipple hardened and lengthened between my puckered lips. She moaned her appreciation for our combined suckling of her breasts.

Reluctantly, I quit sucking her and told Frank to help me lay her back on the bed. He lay on his side next to her and continued to suck her while I slipped off the bed to remove her shoes and socks. I then pushed her knees apart to admire the only piece of clothing left on her beautiful body: her white cotton bikini panties. There was a line of wetness in the center of the little garment. I moved my head close to her crotch and breathed in the incomparable fragrance of her sex. It almost made me dizzy as the exotic aroma, a mixture of flowers, musk and sex, filled my nostrils.

Her prominent mound bulged slightly against the material as it crowned the puffy impression of her lips, which escaped confinement on either side of the tight little crotch of the panties. I leaned closer and placed my lips on the bottom of her mound where her clitoris lay shyly concealed. I sucked on the panty-covered nub and pressed the tip of my tongue against it. She pressed back with her hips letting me know I had found it and that she wanted me to keep sucking her. As much as I wanted to I pulled my head away.

"Frank I think you need to get undressed now. Then straddle her chest and let her mouth have some time with your cock like she asked you. While she's sucking you, I'm going to get her nice and wet for you."

Frank slid off the bed and hurriedly took off his clothes. I stood up and did the same. He got back on the bed and straddled Leslie's chest. She had pulled a pillow over and put it under her neck and shoulders to elevate her head. As I returned to my place at the foot of the bed between her legs I could see between Frank's legs as she moved her hands to his balls.

"Frank I'm going to massage your balls while I place the tip of your cock on my lips. I want to feel it push between them as it stiffens. That's one of the things I like about older men. They take a little time to harden up and I like to watch and feel a cock respond to what I'm doing to it."

Her fingers moved deftly as she slid them around his balls. Her lips sucked slightly to hold the tip of his cock against them.

"Oh Goddd Leslie that feels wonderful. Ooooohhh keep licking the tip just like that. Oh yes, yes, yes. That's it. Feel the head getting bigger now. Ohhhh suck it gently. Use your tongue to lick the underside."

I moved my eyes to the crotch of her white panties between her slightly parted legs. The wet spot over her clit was still there making the material transparent so I could see the little pink nub nestled in its hood. I reached my hands up and slid my finger into the elastic waistband of her panties then slowly pulled them down. She raised her hips to facilitate their removal as I drew them down her legs and over her feet. I removed her shoes while my hands were down there leaving her naked now except for the little white socks which I decided to leave on her dainty feet.

I put my hands on her knees and gently pushed them apart. I watched in rapt fascination as her beautiful young pussy opened up like a magnificent magnolia blossom. I marveled at the intricate beauty of her pussy. Her complete lack of hair proclaimed her womanhood proudly as if to say this is what a woman is, without a trace of shame or embarrassment. The creamy blonde skin tones of her thighs turned to a slightly darker pink as they transitioned into her puffy outer lips and then to a gorgeous hot pink as the flesh transformed into her labia. The protruding inner lips glistened with a sheen of moisture as they formed the walls of her slit leading up to a spongy clitoral hood that only partially concealed the glorious pink nub within.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and my pussy began to throb as I looked at her. Ignoring the sounds of what she was doing to Frank I placed my lips on her thigh and kissed my way slowly up to her crotch. The closer I got the more I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her pussy. My hands were trembling by the time my lips touched her pouting outer lip. I kissed it then dragged my flattened tongue slowly up its length until I reached her clit. She tasted as good as she smelled and I repeated the lick several times to savor the taste of her before moving to her other side and giving it the same treatment.

A little drop of her juice appeared at the bottom of her opening. I slurped it into my pursed lips and felt it as it spread on my tongue. My taste buds had an orgasm. I was instantly addicted and covered her hole with my mouth to extract more of her heavenly nectar. She moaned when my tongue invaded her sweet vagina.

I was too anxious to suck her juicy pussy to spend time slowly licking her pink labia and teasing her. I wanted her delicious secretions like an infant wants its mother's milk. My tongue beseeched her hot hole to satisfy my craving as I stuck it into her as deeply as I could and licked her like a playful puppy.

I felt her pink walls contracting to grant my wish and gush her divine fluid onto my tongue. I was delirious with pleasure as my voracious appetite for her nectar pushed me to suck her with increased desperation. The more I asked for, the more she gave me. She pushed her pussy hard against my mouth and spread her legs wider giving me unrestricted permission to plunder her gooey cunt and take everything she had.

Finally she surrendered to my unrelenting mouth completely. "I'mmm cumming, I'mmm cumming, OHHH FUUUCCCKK, I'MMMMM CUMMMMMINNNNG." Her orgasm sent a flood of her hot juice into my mouth as I sucked her with all my might.

I removed my mouth from her soggy twat and moved up beside her. Frank's hard cock was slick with her saliva from what she had been doing to it while I was eating her pussy. "Frank, she's ready for you to put that hard cock into her pussy now."

Frank moved back to the foot of the bed and stood between her legs. He didn't even have to use his hand to guide the tip to her opening. As soon as it made contact with her pink hole, the head slipped in easily and with one push his cock slid completely into her. "Oooohhhhh yessssss Frank fuck me with that nice hard cock. Fuck me good until you make me cum all over you. He started with a relaxed pace and steadily inserted and withdrew his full length with each stroke. She moaned softly each time it bottomed out in her.

Once they got started I leaned over and kissed her mouth pushing my tongue into it so she could taste her juices that still coated my tongue. She sucked on it and ran her tongue all around it as if trying to clean it. I pulled back then whispered to her, "Now you're going to do to me what I just did to you." I got on my knees and straddled her head facing Frank then gently lowered my pussy down to her mouth. She kissed my slit and began to softly lick it. This time we would take the time to go slowly so she could tease my hungry pussy while Frank fucked hers.

"Frank, look at me. Watch Leslie as she eats my hot pussy while you're fucking her. If you can make her cum and you can get it up again I'll let you fuck me. Would you like that Frank?"

"You know I'd like that. Don't worry; I've got enough for you too. I took my Viagra like you told me to."

"Oooohhhhh that's the spirit Frank. Fuck her good. Fill that gorgeous pink pussy full of your cum and I'll suck it out of her while you fuck me." Frank increased the speed of his stroking as he heard me say that. I could hear the squishy sound his cock made as it slid in and out of her wet cunt.

I kept my pussy barely touching her mouth as she continued to explore my pink folds with her lips and tongue. She was licking me like a kitten and playfully pulling on my labia with her lips then gently nibbling on them with her teeth. She'd obviously done this before and enjoyed it. I did too. When her tongue reached back and brushed over my asshole I was sure she was very experienced in the oral arts. I felt her hands spread over my ass cheeks and she began to massage them, spreading them apart when she wanted her tongue to visit my puckered hole.

"Ohhhhh... Godddd... Yessss Leslie, I love to have my ass licked. Do it baby, lick it good. Her tongue busied itself sliding over my little rosebud and made exploratory forays inside it. I moved slightly forward to center my asshole over her mouth and reached down to my clit with my fingers. My anus was wet with her saliva and she began pushing her tongue into it then pulling it slowly back out. Each time she did this I rubbed my clit and sent shocks up to the pleasure centers of my brain.

I remembered what Min-seo had told Ken that first night on the boat about how when she was sitting on her lover's face this way her labia would quiver with sexual excitement. I could feel mine doing this now and knew that I was on my way to an explosive orgasm soon. I closed my eyes and let my inner focus go completely to the sensations of Leslie's tongue fucking my ass. I used the same rhythm to rub my clit and together we drove me closer and closer to the edge. I didn't even try to slow down but rushed headlong over the cliff into a mind-numbing climax.

"AAOOOOWWWWW GODDDD Leslie I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your face. Ohhhh Yesssss keep licking me. Don't stop!" My stomach muscles flexed and my thighs began to tremble as the orgasm spread out from my ass into my pussy and then to the rest of my body. My head tilted back and my eyes flickered open and shut as I kept on cumming harder and harder.

Leslie finally pushed up on my ass to get me off her face as her own orgasm began to sweep through her. I moved off her and flopped onto the bed beside her while her climax caused her hips to press up and arch her back as Frank slammed into her pulsating vagina and let loose his pent up spunk. I reached my hand out and put it on her stomach just above her mound to feel the spasms of her vagina as Frank pumped his sperm into it.

We all took a few minutes to recover before I leaned over and kissed her. "Wow Leslie you really know how to make a girl feel good."

"Just trying to give you as satisfying an experience as you gave me. You really rocked my world."

"If you can hold onto all that cum in your twat until I see if I can get Frank hard again I'll suck it out of you and make you cum again."

"Let me help you with Frank. I like sucking his cock and if it takes him a little while I'll enjoy it even more. I just love feeling a cock slowly harden in my mouth."

"I know what you mean. It gives me a thrill too. Come on, let's get started."

Frank was still standing at the foot of the bed. Leslie and I moved down and knelt on the floor in front of him. Without using our hands I covered the head of his cock with my mouth while Leslie sucked one of his balls into hers.

"Oh damn you two. I can't even remember the last time I had two women give me a blowjob. That feels incredible."

We continued to tag team Frank by taking turns sucking his cock and balls until he eventually got another full erection. I told Leslie to get on her back on the bed and I got on my knees between her legs with my ass in the air at the foot of the bed. Frank stood behind me and I felt him wipe the head of his cock up and down my slit. I was still wet from all that had happened so after a few swipes, Frank put the head of his cock at my opening and pressed forward.

"How does that feel Frank?"

"Better than I imagined."

He took his time sliding his cock all the way inside me and when he was in to the hilt I moaned because it felt so good to have a cock inside me again and because I knew he had wanted this so much.

"Do it Frank, fuck that hot juicy pussy."

As soon as I felt him begin to slide in and out of me I lowered my head down to Leslie's pussy. "Leslie, did you manage to hold onto all that sweet cream Frank pumped into you?"

"Every drop. Go for it."

I took my time licking her pretty twat because I suspected it would take Frank a little more time to cum again and I was in no hurry to suck Frank's goo out of her. I did a proper job of sliding my tongue up one of her outer lips and down the other, pausing to lap at her clit in between. After I had done that a few times I used my thumbs to pull her labia open and expose her vagina. "Squeeze it out for me Leslie."

I saw her stomach muscles flex a couple of times then watched as a little dollop of white cum began to ooze out of her hole. I quickly slurped it into my mouth with my puckered lips. I pulled back a little and waited for the next glob of hot cream. It didn't take long before her hole opened and another one slid out. My tongue caught it just as it reached her asshole and I licked up her slit to retrieve it. God this was fun! It was like eating hot ice cream a spoonful at a time while being fucked doggy. I mean, what's not to like?

1...2122232425...27