Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips enclosed the head of his cock and I waited for him to move. His warm hands moved to either side of my head and his fingers slipped into my hair as his hips began to move forward and backward to slide his hard cock in and out of my mouth. He took his time, increasing the depth of his penetrations gradually until I felt his balls touch my chin and the head of his cock slipped over the back of my tongue and into my throat. My hands caressed his balls while he held still to enjoy the sensations of his cock buried deeply in my warm wet mouth.

He repeated this several times until I could feel his pre-cum oozing onto my tongue with each long, slow thrust. He pulled back all the way this time and said, "That was fabulous Vivian. I'm ready to see if your hot pussy feels as good."

I was too. He rolled me over on my back and I spread my legs wide as I bent my knees and raised them to expose my pussy completely. He moved between them and guided his cock to my opening then slid the head up and down my slit to make sure I was ready. Feeling my juices coat his head told him I was and he eased the head into my hole. He bent his head down and sucked my nipple into his mouth as he pushed forward. His teeth closed around my erect nipple and lightly bit it as his tongue flicked across it. I pushed my chest up to press my breast into his mouth and felt his cock begin to slide into my vagina. With one long slow stroke he buried his cock in my pink channel.

"Oooohhhh, Edgar, feel how my vagina welcomes your hot thick cock. I love how you stretch me and fill me up. Unnnnhhhhh YES. Bite my nipple and suck it."

He started fucking me with a steady rhythm pausing when he was buried in me to feel my cunt squeezing him. He increased the pace until he was slapping against my thighs and ass cheeks making an audible splat with each stroke. I reached for the control and turned the vibrator on and moved the slider to half speed. It seemed to work just as effectively in my ass at it had in my pussy. This time when the vibrations were transmitted to my vagina they were also sent to Edgar's cock.

We both began to fuck each other like racehorses as the buzzing drove us harder and faster toward our orgasms. I knew I was close when I started to feel like an Olympic ski jumper going faster and faster down the big hill. Timing my jump with expert precision I reached the end of the ramp and turned the control all the way up to its maximum setting. Suddenly I was flying through the air heading for a perfect landing. Before I even got my hand off the control my vagina went into convulsions along with my rectum. The combination of my contractions and the buzzing of the vibrator triggered Edgar's orgasm and he started spurting hot cream into me like a geyser. I managed to get to the control and turn it off because I wanted to feel each of his ejaculations fill me with cum. My pussy contracted hard with every blast of his semen and urged him to continue.

When my orgasm finally began to subside I heard a replay of it in the other bed, as Ramon and Leslie seemed to be repeating our performance. Edgar kissed me and held me close with his cock still buried inside me, oozing the last of his pearly fluid.

"That was fantastic Vivian. Would you mind if Ramon and I switch places and do it again?"

"I'd be very disappointed if you didn't Edgar. You'll like Leslie, she's very talented in the bed."

We all went into the bathroom for a pee and a shower then returned to the bedroom for another round of sex with the other partner. Ramon ate my pussy until I had another vibrator-assisted orgasm then wanted to do me doggy. The vibrator seemed to be even more effective in this position. This time when he came, I left the control on maximum and my orgasm didn't end until Ramon pulled out of me and I turned it off. Leslie was right about how addicted you could get to the intense stimulation of these little gadgets.

They wanted to see us again but we told them we were only in town for one day. They insisted we put their cell phone numbers in our phones just in case we got back to Miami. I felt so free and liberated. After being gone from Memphis for less than a day I was having fun and meeting great looking men and really living my life. Leslie felt the same way. She said she hadn't felt this grown up before because of having to live with her parents even after finishing college.

I realized now how Ken felt about all of us because that's how I was feeling about Leslie. I wanted her to find herself and to succeed at whatever she chose to fulfill her ambition. I was her mentor just as Ken had unexpectedly become mine. I was also more than a little bit in love with her. I wondered what else it would take to get me to ask her if she wanted to join our group and ask Ken if it was all right to invite her to come with us. The only thing holding me back was that the rest of us had all been working before and she hadn't had the opportunity to do that yet. Would I be depriving her of a valuable experience if I took her along for this joy ride? Would it make her dependent if she didn't know she could make her own way if she had to or wanted to? I decided to wait and talk to the other women and see what they thought about Leslie.

The next morning we slept in and had a late breakfast then took a cab to the airport. We were wearing our traveling clothes and made sure we had washed our towels to sit on so we could play with the vibrators again. The flight would take almost three hours and we intended to have another orgasm marathon while flying.

As soon as we were airborne we got ourselves ready to play. I told Leslie about putting the egg in my ass and that's what we both did. Then we took turns using the finger vibrator on each other's clits. This combination was staggeringly effective, especially since we didn't hold back this time. We kept the eggs on full power through several earth shattering orgasms. My pussy gushed juice the entire flight. I almost hated to hear the announcement to get ready to land.

We both got up and used the bathroom to see if we were still able to walk and to try and stanch the pussy juice that continued to flow from our overheated pussies. I almost had another orgasm when I removed the silent egg from my ass. I remembered to spray my neck with perfume because by now, the entire first class cabin had to reek of pussy.

We walked quickly off the plane as soon as the door was opened and hurried to baggage claim. I hoped that all my lovers would be there and when I saw that they were I screamed and ran toward them. I was surrounded in a group hug that felt better than anything I'd ever experienced. I'd never been this excited. I was really here. Today was the first day of the rest of my life.

I introduced Leslie to everybody and Jennifer and Lilith immediately put their arms in hers and took charge of her. Ken started picking our bags off the carousel. That left me with Min-seo. I put my arms around her and held her so tight I thought I might squeeze the breath out of her. "Oh my love, I've missed you terribly. From this day forward we will not be separated."

"Oh Vivian, you have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that. I was so afraid you wouldn't come back. I love you so much. Being apart from you has shown me how much I love you and want to be with you."

When Ken had all our luggage we went out to the arrivals area where he had a van waiting for us. After a short drive to the marina we took the bags to the boat. I practically jumped over the gangway onto the deck I was so excited about finally being here and beginning my new life. Ken asked me if I wanted to leave immediately for the resort or would I prefer to spend the night in the marina and go out for dinner and dancing in Curacao.

As anxious as I was to get back to the resort I decided to stay in the marina since Leslie had never been here before and I figured the other women might like a night on the town as a break from their jobs. Leslie and I wore our dresses we got in Miami and we went for a fabulous dinner and then to a dance club. We partied until after midnight before returning to the Sun Dip.

Ken had fixed up one of the luxurious bedrooms on the boat for Min-seo and me with flowers and candles. We made love until we fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning, Ken took us to another great place to have breakfast. Then we went back to the boat and got underway. As we slowly motored out of the marina, I took Min-seo and Leslie up to the bow to watch us leave. It felt wonderful to know I was really here and I was going to do this. As soon as we got far enough out to put up the sails I stripped off my clothes. Now I was truly home.