Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please miss Vivian, you have my permission to modify your examination in any way you see fit."

I moved one of my hands down below the harness to hold his massive balls. He let out a soft moan as my fingers encircled the delicate orbs. I tried to wrap the hand still holding his cock around the hot hard shaft and could barely make my fingers touch my thumb. It pulsed inside my hand as he continued sliding it into and out of my grip.

I pulled up on the rigid shaft after he had pushed it into my hand as far as he could and found to my surprise and delight that I could get the head and about three inches of the shaft into my mouth. He felt me do this and changed his thrusting to begin fucking my mouth with as much of his hard cock as he could give me. I let go with my hand and moved it to join the other one massaging his balls. He was moving slower now as my mouth began to water and cover his cock with saliva.

My oily fingers played with his balls as I sucked on the head of his cock. I tugged on them and gently squeezed them between my slippery digits as his cock slowly slid over my tongue. I was absolutely enthralled with playing with his genitals. I'd never been a big fan of sucking cock. I did it more out of a sense of duty rather than desire but the more I did it to Donovan the more I wanted. I was almost completely lost in the sensations of sucking Donovan when I felt Lilith's hands reach my ass.

She began to knead my cheeks like they were mounds of bread dough. I'd never experienced anything like this before. It was better than when she caressed my breasts in the bath. Her hand slipped between my legs and I quickly spread them for her. As her delicate fingers slid up and down my crack, my hips pushed up involuntarily to beg her for more. Her sensitive fingertips explored my exposed slit and gently pinched and pulled on my labia. I could feel my juices leaking onto her fingers as she slowly insinuated two of them into my vagina.

I could never have imagined anybody caressing my pussy with so much love and tenderness as her skilled fingers excited nerve endings I didn't even know I had. My cunt was squeezing her fingers the same way my fingers were squeezing Donovan's balls. My body was one continuous erogenous zone from my mouth to my anus. In the same instant I was aware of Donovan's cock leaking precum across my tongue and Lilith's hot breath on my asshole.

A shudder ran through my entire body as I tried desperately to prepare myself for Lilith's tongue making contact with my puckered hole and the volcanic eruption of Donovan's cum in my mouth. I wanted both more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. I didn't have to wait long. I felt Lilith's face press against my ass cheeks as her mouth opened and covered my rosebud. She licked me from where her fingers were buried in my vagina up and over my asshole. Long slow laps of her hot moist tongue continued to send incredible sensations of pleasure to my brain. I pushed back with my hips to encourage her to continue.

If my mouth hadn't been full of Donovan's cock I would have screamed when I felt the tip of her tongue penetrate my anus. Nothing had ever felt this good to me. I spread my legs as far apart as I could get them to allow her complete access to my ass. She slid her tongue in as deeply as it could reach then licked and sucked at my hole like she could get ice cream out of it.

I let go completely, yielding all resistance to whatever these two wanted to do to me. I finally regained enough composure to concentrate on massaging Donovan's balls and increased the pressure a little as his testicles squished between my oily fingers. He continued fucking my mouth with the same slow, steady rhythm as before, building inexorably toward his orgasm.

Then he stopped moving and held his cock in my mouth as deep as he could get it given the limitations of the face pillow. I continued to tug on his balls and rhythmically squeeze them until I felt the tip of his cock swell even bigger inside my mouth. Time seemed to stop. I was suspended in a cloud of pleasure and anticipation. Then the first blast of cum exploded into my mouth. It filled the half of my mouth not already occupied by his cock. I breathed in instinctively through my nose and gulped the hot load of cum down my throat just in time to receive the next big glob that spurted out of his pulsating cock. I lost count of how many times he spewed his hot thick cream into my throat but I continued to swallow all that he gave me.

Finally the ejaculations ceased and a slow steady stream of cum oozed out of the tip and onto my tongue. My cheeks dimpled as I sucked to urge more of the sweet thick nectar to flow into my mouth. He pulled back and slowly withdrew his cock from its wet enclosure and when the tip had passed my lips I savored the puddle of cum he had deposited on my tongue. I swished it around in my mouth like a oenophile relishing a fine wine; tasting every subtle nuance of flavor and texture. I let the warm glob slide slowly down my tongue and into my throat. While swallowing this last creamy deposit I wondered how many millions of sperm were now swimming around in my stomach.

My consciousness returned to what Lilith was doing to me. Two of her talented fingers were curled inside my vagina stimulating my g-spot while her voracious tongue continued its lascivious assault on my anus. I had been so distracted by Donovan's orgasm I hadn't even noticed how close I was to my own. I barely had time to catch my breath from swallowing his huge loads of cum before I felt my vagina begin to spasm.

Then it felt like a star exploded inside me. Light of every color of the spectrum filled my brain. Warmth spread through my body and made me tingle and flush all over. I could only hope my body could sustain itself for a while because I had to step aside and let this happen. Waves of pleasure spread through me for several minutes until at last the mega-orgasm began to subside.

I felt Lilith slide off the table and put her hand on the back of my neck. "How do you feel Vivian?"

"Like I'll never stop cumming. That was indescribably wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now turn over and we'll do your front side."

"I don't know if I could live through another experience like that."

"Nonsense, we're only getting started. This time you'll get to give as well as receive."

I rolled over and Donovan told me to scoot down so he could remove the face pillow. When I was lying completely on the table on my back they started on me again. Lilith would do my chest while Donovan worked his way from my feet to my hips. Lilith's gentle hands caressed my neck and shoulders then moved down to give my breasts another sensual treatment even better than when she did it in the bathtub. This time she not only rubbed my breasts but also spent a lot of time kissing and sucking them.

She walked around to the head of the table and bent over. "Vivian, would you like to suck my breasts?"

"I'd love to suck your beautiful breasts Lilith."

She moved closer to the table and leaned down until her right breast touched my lips. I licked the areola and the nipple like a cat licking her kitten. Her hands encircled my breasts and she fondled them while I licked her. She pressed her breast against my mouth and I opened it to cover as much of the beautiful soft flesh as I could. I began to suck her like a newborn calf. After a few minutes she pulled up and lowered her left breast to my hungry mouth and I repeated the tender attention that I had given her right one.

Donovan had worked his way up to my hips and was massaging my stomach when Lilith told me to raise my shoulders and lift my head. Donovan reached under the end of the table and pulled a lever, which lowered the end section of the table so that I was lying on the table with my ass near the end of the third section with my legs hanging over it. He told me to pull my legs up and hold them with my hands.

He reached under the table and took out two long articulated assemblies that turned out to be stirrups that supported your whole leg and snapped them into place at the end of the third section. He told me to place my legs over the part of the stirrup that partially enclosed my legs and then adjusted them so my legs were spread wide apart and were at about a forty-five degree angle. It felt like I was at the gynecologist ready to be examined. My ass was right at the edge of the table.

"This may seem a little awkward to you Vivian but we've done a lot of research here and found this to be the best position for having your pussy eaten. It's also much more comfortable for the one doing the eating. You just lie back down and enjoy this. Donovan and I will take turns between your legs and you can amuse yourself with whoever is at your head."

Lilith knelt on the sand at the foot of the table with her head between my legs. I felt her begin to kiss my inner thighs inches below my pussy. I laid my head back down and once again surrendered my body to her. She must have had a lot of practice doing this because she was very good at it. She teased and licked me with her hot wet tongue all over my completely exposed crotch. When she started on my slit she licked slowly and strongly up my outer lip to the top then stopped to do the same thing to my clit. Her tongue felt almost rough as she dragged it forcefully over my sensitive nub but after about a dozen of these forceful licks I could feel how effective they were. I was getting really turned on. She licked up my other outer lip a few times then started at my asshole and licked straight up my slit and over my clit again.

I had to admit that the table and stirrups was an inspired way to do this. The leg part of the stirrup was padded and covered with a soft fleece so they were very comfortable and they held your legs apart so you couldn't move them whenever a particular lick caused you to flinch.

Now that I had settled down to be thoroughly pleasured by Lilith's mouth, Donovan leaned over my head and said, "I really liked what you did to my balls while I was massaging you. Would you like to do something similar to them with your mouth?"

"Oooooohhhh yes Donovan. Licking your big balls is an aspect of my examination I hadn't considered. I'd like that a lot."

He climbed up on the table and straddled my head with his legs so he was facing my feet. He spread his legs and held his cock in his hand and lowered himself down until his scrotum touched my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick him. They were even more impressive now that I could see them clearly. The large oval organs hung down a long way from where his sac was connected to his groin. I was amazed at how versatile his scrotum was. It could appear as one large enclosure containing both balls or as individual sacks with one ball in each.

I opened my mouth and sucked his right ball with my lips without drawing it into my mouth. I tickled it with the tip of my tongue and pulled on it to stretch the sac. I'd never done this before and I wondered why. It was marvelous fun. I opened my mouth wider and sucked the entire orb into my mouth then laved it with my tongue as if I were washing it. His hand was slowly stroking his cock as it extended out over my neck. I reached my hand up and wrapped it around the shaft. I stopped sucking his ball long enough to say, "Let me do that." He took his hand away and I recaptured his testicle with my mouth.

I really liked the feeling of his cock stiffening in my hand as I gently stroked it. This time felt even better than before due to having his ball in my mouth. I could tell he liked me sucking it while I stroked him. As it continued to harden and enlarge I found that holding it up at an angle allowed me better access to his balls than having it stick straight out over my neck. I moved my tongue between his balls and pressed the tip up the middle of them to lick the base of his cock. I sucked where they were joined to his groin and flicked my tongue against him.

I tried to stay focused on Donovan because if I concentrated on what Lilith was doing to my pussy I knew I would cum again and I wanted to keep from cumming as long as I could. I felt his balls retract upwards slightly and the skin of his scrotum tightened a little. I wasn't about to let them get away so I opened my mouth as wide as I could and with the help of my fingers got both of his balls inside my mouth. I closed my lips around his entire scrotum and pulled down drawing the delicate organs further away from his body. My tongue barely had enough room to move around the squirming orbs but I managed to lick them relentlessly.

Despite my best efforts I could no longer ignore what Lilith's expert mouth was doing to my pussy. My slit was a sodden mess as my dripping juices mingled with her saliva. Her tongue slid into my vagina and wormed its way in as far as she could extend it. My body ached to give her more and I pushed my hips hard against her mouth as she sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. I knew I couldn't last much longer and when she stuck her finger in my ass I had another powerful orgasm, which she prolonged by continuing to suck my quivering vagina and wiggle her finger in my ass until I almost collapsed from cumming. At least I had the presence of mind to remove my mouth from Donovan's balls so I didn't inadvertently try to bite them off.

They barely gave me time to catch my breath before they switched places and Donovan went to work on my pussy with his mouth. He was every bit as good at it as Lilith. He also had a longer tongue. Lilith got up on the head of the table and straddled my head. She had her back to my feet so she could look down and see my eyes. "Are you ready to do to me what you were doing to Donovan?"

I answered her by placing my hands on her hips and pulling her down toward my face. She put her hands behind her and leaned back so she was at an angle to me, which allowed us to look at each other while I was eating her. I was envious of how open and uninhibited she was about sex. She truly did want to share herself with her lover and held nothing back. I decided to do the same.

I pulled her hips to me and her lips touched mine. This was another first for me. How many had I had in the last two hours? I inhaled the wonderful fragrance of her bald twat then extended my tongue to take my first taste of pussy. She was delicious, sweet and tart like the lemon custard of a meringue pie. Hints of flowers and citrus filled my taste buds with splendor. The look on her face was priceless. A smile that could melt a glacier with its warmth beamed down at me and filled my heart with joy.

I recalled what she had done to me and tried to emulate her movements starting with long slow laps of my tongue up her outer lip. I could feel the differing textures of her lip and where her skin became her inner thigh. I'd never been so attuned to my mouth as I processed the sensations of dragging my tongue and lips over her pussy. Maintaining eye contact I saw her eyelids lower slightly as pleasure spread across her face like a soft glow. Her pleasure enhanced my own and I was delighted that she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

My mouth made its way toward her clit and I had to shift my eyes to look at it. I'd never seen anything so beautiful. It was about the size of a pearl and was snuggled in a spongy hood like a pea in a shell. I moved my arm so I could pull it back with my thumb to expose her perfect, pink nub. Even in the dim light of the torches it sparkled with a thin sheen of moisture and seemed to be pleading with me to enfold it in my lips, an entreaty I was all too happy to comply with.

I pursed my lips to kiss it before gently sucking it between them. I held it there as I softly nibbled on it with my lips then tentatively touched it with the tip of my tongue.

"Yessss Vivian, make love to it. Show it how much you want to please it. Take your time and build me up slowly. Let me be the first woman to cum in your sweet loving mouth."

Her words coupled with what Donovan was doing to my own pussy were raising my arousal to a new level. I wanted her to cum in my mouth and I wanted to cum with her when she did it. I really concentrated on trying to synchronize our arousal to make that happen. I continued to lick her nub and then sucked harder to pull more of it into my mouth. I used my tongue like she had and pressed hard against her as I dragged it over her swollen clit.

She began to softly moan as her hips began to move ever so slightly forward and backward to slide her pussy over my mouth. I opened it wider and allowed her to control where she wanted to be licked. As the opening to her vagina passed over my lips I was rewarded with her delicious juice as it leaked from her in abundance. She increased the pace and I could feel the heat increase in her pussy, as she pressed harder against my mouth with each undulation.

I knew she was close and placed my hands on the cheeks of her ass to squeeze them in encouragement. I could feel her thighs begin to softly tremble. Her eyes were almost completely closed now as she continued to fuck my mouth with her wet pussy. I shifted my focus again to what Donovan was doing to me and pressed my own hips forward as he drove his tongue deeply into my vagina.

"Ohhhhh Yessssss Donovan, make her cum. I want her to cum with me NOW!"

I didn't know what to expect when a woman cums in your mouth. It was certainly different than when Donovan had done it but it was just as intensely enjoyable. Her juices flowed in a steady stream into my waiting mouth. Not in the volume produced by Donovan's massive ejaculations but enough to partially fill my mouth. I liked that I didn't have to swallow immediately and could keep her essence in my mouth to taste it.

She was still trembling in the throes of her orgasm when Donovan inserted his long finger into my ass and set off my own climax. The pleasure that surged though me as I came with her was wonderful. Even better than when she had made me cum by licking my ass. I had never experienced anything like sharing orgasms with another woman. I could get addicted to it very easily.

She rose up and removed her pussy from my mouth then swung her leg over to hop off the table.

"You didn't have to go away Lilith."

"I have no intention of going away. I'm just changing positions. I want to face the other way so I can watch Donovan fuck you."

"Oh my God Lilith how many orgasms do you want me to have tonight?"

"How many do you want to have tonight Vivian? We have few rules here at the resort but the most important one is never waste time. You've never fully explored your sexuality. Now you have a rare and wonderful opportunity to do so and that's what Donovan and I are here for, to guide you into expanding your sexual limits and moving you out of your comfort zone. Don't underestimate your ability when it comes to sex, you're a lot more capable than you realize."

"Then climb back up here and let's get started."

"That's more like it. Now before I get back on the table I want you to raise your shoulders up." When I did she adjusted the segment of the table under my shoulders so it was raised up at an angle that allowed me to see Donovan clearly as he knelt between my legs. "I want you to watch Donovan as he stands up and gets you ready to put that marvelous cock of his deep inside you."

We both watched as Donovan stood between my legs with his cock in his hand. It was already hard and at the perfect height to enter me. He began to rub the pretty pink head up and down my slit to coat it with my juices, which were plentiful from the orgasms I had and the saliva Donovan added to it when he was eating me. I could already feel that my labia were swollen with sexual arousal and the hot bulbous head of his cock sliding against them was making them even hotter with anticipation.