Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The absence of pubic hair increased the sensations of having my pussy licked and sucked by an order of magnitude. I had never felt so naked, so exposed and so carefree about being that way. I had no fear, no anxiety, and no inhibitions. I was childlike in a rediscovered innocence that made our love making sacrosanct and pure. For the first time in my life I was completely free to express my sexuality. I was experiencing what Lawrence Ferlinghetti called 'the rebirth of wonder'.

I felt an unfamiliar sense of being in control of my orgasm. I would have it on my terms and at a time of my choosing. The enhanced tactile feedback from the sensations emanating from my pussy allowed me to speed it up, slow it down or even coast toward my inevitable climax. I looked down at Andy and saw him not as an object to use for my gratification but as a helper, a friend who willingly subjugated himself to my pleasure and wanted me to have it because he understood that my pleasure was also his.

I remember how slowly he had fucked my mouth and how considerately and gently he achieved his orgasm and filled my mouth with love as well as cum. I determined to do the same thing. I closed my eyes and moved my pussy across his mouth as he had done with me, focusing intently on the sensations his tongue was producing on my bare flesh. My pussy had never felt so excitingly alive and vibrant as my juices lubricated my movements to get every part of it touched by his lips and tongue.

I passed the point of no return. I was no longer riding the wave but standing before it waiting patiently for it to crash into me with enormous force and sweep me away.

But it didn't hit me like a tsunami. Instead it seemed to originate not in my pussy but in my heart. It filled me with energy and warmth and literally pulled me up so my back was straight and my head tilted back with my mouth opened as though I was a wild wolf in a vast frozen landscape about to howl her joy to the full moon. My vagina began to throb and my juices flowed freely into Andy's mouth. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through my body and I wanted to never stop cumming.

I willed it to keep going and my body obeyed my desire. It must have lasted several minutes but I had no sense of time. My entire central nervous system was utterly and completely committed to one thing: my orgasm.

Finally I began to come out of my orgasmic fog. My body was buzzing with electricity. I moved off of Andy's face and slid back until I could lie on top of him and kiss him. His lips were coated in my secretions and his mouth was full of them. I sucked them from him and tasted my orgasm. It was intoxicating.

"Fuck me Andy."

He rolled me off him and got on his knees. "Get on your hands and knees."

I gladly complied with his directive and he moved behind me. His cock was rock hard and my pussy was soaking wet. He slid into my vagina as easily as a knife slicing through water. His cock was not quite as long or thick as Donovan's but it still stretched my pink folds out as they happily conformed to his shape.

Putting his hands on my hips he pulled me hard against him to bury his hot cock in me as deeply as it would go. I shuddered when I felt his hairless balls mash against my bald slit. His cock flexed inside me and my vagina returned his pulsations by contracting and releasing in response.

"Lower your head down to the bed."

I bent down to rest my head on the bed and reached back to put my hands on my ass cheeks. My elevated hips had changed the angle of my vagina to allow for even deeper penetration. I pulled my ass open and invited every millimeter of his cock inside me. We remained like that for several minutes mutually pulsing pleasure back and forth as we wallowed in the sublime feeling of our sexual connection.

He slowly bent over and moved his hands to my breasts, massaging and caressing them and I felt my hardened nipples press into his palms. "Move your legs back so I can lie on top of you." I slowly pushed them back and he stayed snuggly secured in my cunt as we stretched out on the bed. He moved my hands off my ass. "Squeeze your legs together." He wanted my pussy to confine him as tightly as it could so I tightened my glutes as I closed my legs together.

Only now did he start to fuck me. Feeling his thick shaft slowly withdrawing through my clinched pussy was like being fucked for the first time. But no matter how tightly I squeezed him my pussy was too wet to prevent his sliding out until only the head was inside me. The following insertion was even more thrilling as his hard cock forced my straining flesh to yield to his penetration and sent sensations from my pussy to my brain that were enhanced by the increased friction from my deliberate resistance.

Once he was sure he could insert and withdraw at will he increased the speed and began to fuck me as I had asked him to do. This was so different than when I was sitting on his face. Now I had relinquished control to him. I liked being submissive as much as I liked being dominant. Not that it mattered since both roles were mere formalities. We were partners in this sensual dance and all acts were mutually agreed upon. Instead of directing the performance I could just surrender to it completely and know that he would lead us both to our inevitable conclusion.

His youthful stamina was contagious and surprisingly I kept up with his seemingly inexhaustible energy as he fucked me steadily for what seemed like a long time. He changed speeds to feel his cock slide slowly in and out of me for a while then sped up to pound his hips against my ass so I could not only feel it but hear the joyful slapping of our colliding flesh.

It was during one of the faster periods of his enthusiastic fucking that he pushed me into my first orgasm. I relaxed my tight grip on him involuntarily as my body obeyed its natural orgasmic functioning. My hips pushed up against his pelvis and he could tell I was cumming hard. He just kept on fucking me until he felt me lower my hips then flex my muscles to tightly ensnare his hard cock in my pink embrace again.

After my second orgasm something inside me let go completely and I gave myself to him totally. "Ohhhh God Andy yessssss. Keep fucking me. Don't stop fucking me. I'm your bitch now Andy, your slut and your fuck doll. Do with me as you will, only don't stop fucking me." I couldn't even make my muscles tighten anymore. He had fucked me into submission and I was delirious with sexual energy.

When I felt my third orgasm approaching I began to moan and push my ass up to him only to have it slammed back down by his most forceful thrusts yet. I could do nothing but yield to the powerful orgasm that wracked my body. The intensity of it was enough to finally trigger his orgasm and he began to flood my vagina with his hot cum. Each spurt caused my pink walls to convulse around his hot shaft to plead for more. My mind simply turned off and ceded all control to my body as we came together for what seemed like minutes.

I was both glad and sad when he finally pulled out of me and rolled over to lie next to me. I turned my head towards him to look at him. There was no need to speak. We had both taken each other to undiscovered sexual territory. Neither of us had any idea we were capable of this type of sexual performance. This beautiful, youthful lover's exuberance and excitement had aroused my untapped reservoir of sexuality to awaken and rise to the surface to release the awesome expression of what had been lying dormant in me since puberty. What we had just experienced made my honeymoon seem like the first awkward groping of a couple of scared thirteen year olds.

I thought I should have been exhausted from the most intense and lengthy fuck of my life but I wasn't. Our marathon of fucking had recharged me and whetted my sexual appetite for more. The kitten had been transformed into an adult tigress and she was in heat and on the prowl. I was consumed by sex to the point of nymphomania. The urge to copulate was uncontrollable and would not be denied.

I moved down until my head was level with his crotch and began to lick his deflating cock to taste our mingled liquids then sucked it into my mouth to lick it clean. I wrapped my hand around it as I pulled my mouth off and licked the underside down to his scrotum where I sucked his now hairless right ball into my mouth. I was right; this did feel much better than when they were covered with hair. The smooth crinkled skin of his sac felt wonderful against my tongue. I rolled the oval orb around and tightened my lips around it so I could tug on it and stretch it. His cock stopped deflating and stayed half hard in my hand.

I tried to imagine how a testicle might feel after being emptied by a massive discharge of semen like he had sprayed into me. God bless the recuperative power of youth. When I sucked the other ball inside my mouth to accompany its twin, his cock began to swell again and I squeezed it with my hand to urge it to continue.

I released his balls from their confinement in my mouth and started to replace them with his cock when I remembered I had a date with Ken at one o'clock. "Andy, what time is it?"

"Twelve -forty-five."

"Oh hell, I've got to get back to my room. I have a date with Ken. We'll have to pick this up later." I got off the bed and we stripped our sheets off and put them in a receptacle beside the cabinet. I kissed Andy and turned to begin the walk back to my room. By the time I got there my inner thighs were streaked with cum. I thought Andy's semen would never stop leaking out of me. I guess this was a common hazard around this place.

When I got to my door Ken was sitting in a chair on my entranceway. "Hi Ken, I see you're very prompt. I was having so much fun I almost missed what time it was. I do hope you can be a little more patient because I need a shower."

"I could be a lot more patient if you'd let me join you."

I smiled at him and told him to come on in but he'd have to wash my back. He washed more than my back and got my tits especially clean due to spending so much time with his hands on them. I wasn't about to complain since I had recently rediscovered my fondness for having them caressed. We got out and dried off then he said he would like to show me around the resort and familiarize me with what was available to do.

It was a very informative tour and I asked him how he knew so much about this place. He told me he'd been coming here several times a year for the last eight years ever since he retired.

"You look too young to be retired Ken. What did you do to be able to stop working so young?"

""I'm forty-eight years old and I've been very successful in business and investing. I'm not married and I have no kids so I can do whatever I want even if I live another forty-eight years."

I was intrigued by his age since it was the same as Frank. This was my chance to see what sex with somebody twenty years older than me felt like. "So I guess you have a suite or a villa here."

"No, I'm not staying in one of the resort's accommodations."

"Then where do you stay?"

"On my sailing yacht that's docked at the resort's marina. It's where I live."

"Oh how cool Ken. That must be a fabulous way to see the islands. Is it just you on the yacht?"

"There's a crew of three but I'm the only passenger."

"Don't you get lonely living on your yacht?"

"Yes, at regular intervals. That's when I come here or someplace like here for a week or two."

"You've got life all figured out don't you?"

"I've got my life figured out, at least for now. If you would care to see my boat I'd very much like it if you would come on board and have dinner with me."

"I'd love to, is tomorrow OK with you?"

"Perfect. Do you like lobster?"

"I love lobster. I also like Champagne with it."

"Then that is what we shall have, plus a few extras. There is one more place I'd like to take you. It's not on the resort's property but it's very special."

We walked up the beach for almost a mile until we came to a grove of coconut palms growing close to the shore. A little further along there was a place where a strip of land jutted out into the ocean for about a hundred yards. Further down the beach another strip of land jutted out similarly. The effect was to form the sides of a bay. Sometime long ago a wall had been built of large stones that connected the ends of the two strips of land in order to enclose the bay. It was very pretty, almost like having your own little piece of the ocean for a private swimming pool. The strips of land were just wide enough to have a few palm trees spaced along them.

"It's lovely Ken, can we swim here?"

"Absolutely, but there's something else we can do here that I think you'll really enjoy." He took my hand and we walked to the middle of the shore of the bay. "Stand here for a moment and watch the wall."

As I looked at the wall I could see that the ocean beyond seemed to be a little rougher than the calm water at the resort's beaches. There were noticeably large swells that started far out and moved toward the wall at almost clocklike intervals. When the big swells hit the wall, waves washed over the wall in a reduced size but still large enough to be about ten inches high. They stayed that way all the way to the shore of the bay. I had never seen waves so precisely formed and so uniform in their timing.

"These waves never seem to vary here. They're always this consistent in size and intensity."

"That's really amazing Ken."

"You haven't seen amazing yet." He took my hand and we walked into the bay about fifteen yards off shore into water just below waist deep. The water was crystal clear and you could see the bottom perfectly. Suddenly I saw a large rock that looked like a chair just below the water line. The top of the chair extended above the water about two feet until a wave came and then the water washed over it until only about eight inches was left above it.

Ken told me to feel the chair with my hands. It was as smooth as polished granite and perfectly shaped. I sat down in it and I felt like I was sitting in a recliner. It even had little ridges on the sides that ran along my thighs. Then I noticed that as each wave came in it pushed you against the back of the chair and the water came up to just below my breasts before receding again.

""Wow Ken it's like a natural rocking chair."

"Get up and let me sit there."

I stood and he sat down.

"Now I'll show you what this chair is really used for. Straddle me."

I spread my legs and lowered myself to his lap. My feet could touch the bottom and the soft wet sand felt really good. Then a wave hit my back and I was pushed toward Ken's body with sufficient force to drive my breasts into his chest. That's when I got it. "Oh my god Ken, it's a perfect fucking chair. If your cock were inside me the ocean would make love for us. This is the most fantastic thing I've ever seen."

"In that case, let's not waste any more time." He pushed me back and stood up while I remained sitting on the end of the chair. "Use that pretty mouth to see how hard you can get my cock then we'll let nature take its course."

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and put my lips to the tip. The next wave propelled me forward and I opened my lips so my mouth could slide down his cock. I pulled back and waited for the next wave. Apparently the chair worked for oral sex as well. I took his balls in my hands and began to caress them with my fingers while the ocean continued to supply the energy for my fellatio. It didn't take long to get his cock rigid and just when I was thinking about another mouthful of cum he stopped me. "I hate to ask you to stop but it's time I sat down so you can slide that lovely bald pussy over me."

As soon as his butt was in the chair I straddled his legs. The head of his cock stood up above the water line so I lined him up and began lowering myself down on him. My pussy was still hungry for more cock despite the hard pounding it received from Andy so it adjusted immediately to this intrusion and I slid slowly and deliberately down until my ass touched his legs and his cock was fully ensconced in my vagina. I moved my hips and my feet so I was perfectly positioned when the first wave pushed against my back.

It pressed me against him and with very little effort I pushed with my feet and slid myself back until only the head of his cock was still inside me. The next wave came and pushed me back down to impale myself on his rigid shaft without my having to do anything but enjoy it. The feeling was glorious. The setting was spectacular. The sound of the waves breaking on the wall was mesmerizing. Fucking like this was Zen like. It seemed to put both of us into a meditative trance. I started leaning my head forward with each wave and kissing him then pulling back when the water uncovered my tits. His eyes lowered to watch them bobbing on top of the clear water.

I had never felt so in tune with nature and my sexuality as I did in this place. It was primeval; it suddenly occurred to me that people had been coming here for thousands of years and doing what we were doing and that was what had worn the chair to its perfect configuration. I felt like we were in a Garden of Eden. I lost all sense of time as the perfect rhythm of the waves pushing me onto and off of his cock made my pussy feel like it wanted this to last forever.

Finally I heard his breathing change and I knew it was time to take a more active role in our lovemaking. I began to squeeze his cock each time it was fully embedded in me and rubbed my tits against his chest when the waves pushed me forward. I moved one hand down and started rubbing my clit. "Cum for me Ken. Let it happen. Give me your hot cum." As soon as I said those words my own orgasm burst upon me with no warning just as the next wave pushed me against him. I didn't push back but instead stayed close and felt my vagina begin to spasm. "Oh God Ken I'm cumming! Do it now, cum with me Ken."

His cock erupted and his arms wrapped around me to hold me close while we shared the ecstasy. The waves kept on slamming against us, as our orgasms seemed to meld into one. This experience went straight to the top of the list of things I'd done for the first time since being here. It seemed like this place; the entire island really, was in a space-time bubble of its own. It should be a world heritage sight. It was a place where sex transformed into something more than the physical. It compelled you to go higher and deeper into what you were capable of sexually and discover a sexual world you didn't know existed.

After only a day here I was fundamentally changed in my sexuality and what it meant in my life. I couldn't explain it in words but the openness, the freedom, the liberation I was feeling was real and was going to be with me from now on. The anger and confusion I felt about what happened to me two days ago in Memphis was completely gone now and in its place was the beginning of a new understanding of how to deal with the situation when I returned.

Ken and I recovered from our mutual dreamy state that the orgasms had induced and managed to extricate ourselves from the chair. The little bay was so ideal that I wanted to swim around in it for a while. It felt so wonderful to be naked and at ease in this magical, secret place. It was perfect, an unexpected gift from the universe that made it impossible to feel anything except joyous and grateful.

We made our way back to the resort and I decided to take a little nap before getting ready to go meet Min-seo. I thanked Ken for a wonderful afternoon and told him I'd see him tomorrow night for dinner on his boat then headed for my room to pee and use the bidet to finish getting the cum out of my pussy.

1...45678...27