Vivian's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The newlyweds take a daring early morning walk on the beach.
2.7k words
4.48
55.5k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please DO NOT read unless you are 18 or older. A BIG thank you to all readers, and especially to those who send feedback, comment and vote.

Paul woke me up once more in the night to slide his shaft into my ass. I was still sore from his earlier fucking, but I went up on my hands and knees to receive his cock like a good wife. It was still so tight, he murmured into my ear to relax me as he worked his pole in to the hilt.

"What a good girl you are. Mmm...getting right up for me to ream your sweet ass. Do you know what I am going to do to you?" I shook my head into my pillow, too aroused by his voice to answer. "I am going to use you. I am going to use your tight ass with my cock and you are going to take it like a twenty dollar whore. Then, I am going to shoot my load into your mouth. And after you open up and show me what a good little slut you are by taking my cum, you are going to swallow every drop. Is that clear?" Paul's last words were punctuated by his cock spearing my bowels.

"Yes, Sir." I replied automatically, lost in a haze of lust.

He continued. "And after you swallow every drop of my cum, you are going to clean me with your mouth. You are going to lick and suck my cock until it is squeaky clean. This is a new rule for you to remember. Always clean my cock when I am done using you."

"Yes, Sir," I panted. Deep down, I couldn't believe he was commanding me to do something so filthy. Even more unbelievable was the fact that just the thought of sucking him clean after he fucked my ass made my pussy spasm and sent juice running down my thighs again.

"Oh, no, little slut. I felt that. Don't you dare cum without permission. And you aren't going to get it anytime soon. Right now, you exist to please me. Hold your ass cheeks open." I complied and he began ramming his cock in deep and hard before sliding it out again. It still hurt, but now it was more of a dull ache. An ache that seemed almost equal with the pulsing in my pussy. I felt like a twenty dollar hooker, taking his cock any way he wanted to use me. But strangely, these feelings only added to my growing desire. I couldn't understand it, my submission to him was so incredibly erotic to me that I was panting with need.

It seemed like time stood still as I stayed on my knees, bent over and holding my ass open for him to pump. I was staggeringly aroused, my whole attention focused on the sensations in my ass and pussy. When he kept his cock inside of me momentarily, it pulsated and throbbed as if it held his heart inside. Maybe it did.

He grabbed me by the hair and drug me up on my knees as he stood on the bed. I opened my mouth in anticipation, horny as hell and waiting for his cum to hit my tongue. The first spray caught me across my mouth and cheek. He adjusted his aim and shot the rest of his load directly onto my waiting tongue. I resisted the urge to swallow and held still as he wanked the last few dribbles out and wiped them on my lips.

"Show me, slut," he commanded, breathing heavily. I opened my mouth wide and tipped my chin up to give him a better view. By now, I was starting to gather saliva and it was mixing heavily with his spunk. "Good girl. You took all that load, just like you were told to. Go ahead and swallow, then you have one last chore to finish to make me proud." He offered his cock to me and I didn't pause. I took the entire length of him into my warm mouth and suckled him gently as he moaned and grunted. I planted my lips at the base and swirled my tongue around as much as I could, trying to collect the lube and whatever else was lingering. The taste wasn't unpleasant, but I suspected it would have been a lot worse if he hadn't cleaned me out earlier. I made a mental note to be very careful about that in the future.

When I was done, I kissed the tip tenderly and he came back down to my level on the bed. He hugged me and told me how proud he was that I obeyed him perfectly. He then instructed me to brush my teeth, and join him again. I went happily, walking on a cloud of praise and fire. I was still so horny, I was ready for him to bang me again. I couldn't wait. I wanted more. When I went back to the bedroom, I was surprised to find Paul dressed in another pair of swim trunks. He held a short terrycloth robe out to me and tied it around my waist. "We are going for a walk." he said simply.

He took me by the hand and led me down the ramp that led to the beach from our veranda. We were very close to the shore and being 3:30 in the morning, there was nobody else about. We walked down the beach like that for a while, just enjoying the cool air and the moonlight playing about the waves. The ocean was calm and beautiful. I had never seen anything like it before, and I was awestruck. I paused near an outcropping of rocks to take it all in and realized that I was living a perfect moment in time. I closed my eyes, breathed in the tangy air, and tried to commit every detail to memory.

When I opened my eyes, Paul was standing in front of me, the same awestruck look in his eyes. Only he was not looking at the ocean, he was looking at me. My heart filled up, and he bent his head to kiss me. He started out tender, but soon, the fire was raging me again, and I knew he was feeling the same. He captured my lips with his teeth and gave me a playful bite. I responded in kind, and then sucked his tongue like I had sucked his cock earlier. He sucked in a deep breath of air and leaned me backwards over the rock behind me.

I stayed like that when he backed away from me and untied the sash on my robe. The sides fell open and my nakedness was revealed for all to see. My breasts were swollen with desire, the faint light illuminating the pale skin exposed to the night air. Paul took a moment to look at my body from head to toe, gauging the level of my desire. Smiling with satisfaction, he reached out and plucked at my engorged nipples with his fingertips. I moaned into the sea breeze and he pinched harder, trapping the tips between his thumb and finger. He held them like that for an instant before pulling out on the tweaked nips, extending them by a good quarter inch. I was tossing my head, whimpering at the pain and pleasure. How could the two coexist so sensually? He rolled them again before letting go.

My breath caught in my throat, and I slid to my knees in front of him, holding onto his legs and breathing heavy. I hugged him around the back of his calves, and he laughed and helped me to my feet again as I caught my breath. I started to tie the robe, but he told me to leave it. "I want to enjoy looking at you," he said. So I left it. He kissed me again, this time, reaching around to run his finger into my wet pussy crack. He held the sopping finger to my lips, and I licked it clean, just like I knew was expected of me.

We walked a bit further before heading back towards the bungalow. I was starting to get a chill, and Paul wrapped hid arm around my waist to draw me closer to him. I could feel his muscles ripple as we walked, and it gave me another thrill to know that this handsome, vital, sensual man was my husband. I was a very lucky woman, indeed. As we reached the bungalow again, Paul stopped me from going inside. He directed me to stand at the top of the steps in the doorway of the veranda and hold onto the roof poles. He took a canvas bag from one of the wicker lounge chairs and withdrew several lengths of rope.

I whimpered slightly at the sight of them. I didn't know if I was ready for this. "Shhh...I am not going to hurt you," he whispered. "You are like a gift from the Gods and so I offer you back to them, for a bit, at least." He tied my hands and feet to the poles and drew the robe back as far off my shoulders as it would go. I could feel the breeze again on my wet pussy, and I couldn't help the tears that started. I heard his footsteps retreat behind me into the bungalow. What now? Was I to be left like this? What if someone saw me? I would be humiliated! That thought and the chilly air made my nipples tingle and ache.

After a few minutes, it began to register that he was really leaving me here like an offering. The light was just starting to play on the ocean. People would be waking in a bit, ready to hit the beach. Our bungalow was a ways from the shoreline, but if anyone looked in our direction, they would surely see me. I started to cry in earnest. Was this really what he wanted from me?

I tried to take calming breaths and understand what he was thinking. He had called me beautiful and a gift. Did he really want to share me? I hoped he only meant spiritually, visually, instead of truly physically. Yet if he wanted me to, I thought that I would do anything for this man.

All of the sudden, a blindfold appeared in front of my eyes and blocked out everything I could see. I whimpered, but Paul shushed me from behind. I hadn't even heard him approach. His hands came around my torso to play with my rock hard nipples and he plucked at them gently. They were so hard, it hurt, and he cupped my whole breasts in his large, warm hands.

I was trembling with chill and need and Paul slid his hands lower and traveled the length of my moist slit. The pad of his finger found my engorged clit, and he played, pinched and pulled until I was writhing with need, still tied to the veranda. I felt his body slide around mine, and then soft, gentle kisses rained all over my belly and thighs.

"You are beautiful," I heard him say, and the next moment, he was kissing my moist slit. I gasped. It felt like little electric shocks were being sent from my quim throughout my entire body. My nipples were pulsing with the brush of his tongue on my most sensitive parts. And because I hadn't been allowed to orgasm earlier, I was so excited that I was quivering all over. It was as if the ropes were the only thing holding me up.

Paul lapped the juice from my pussy opening and then dove for my clit. His teeth nipped my bud after he drew it into his mouth with his lips. He sucked hard and the sensations were so intense, I thought I might faint. My head was spinning and I felt like I couldn't control my body or it's reactions. The fact that I couldn't see added to my brain's chaos, and suddenly I was forcefully thrown into the most incredible abyss I had experienced until that point.

I saw stars. I saw light. I couldn't breathe, but it seemed unimportant in that single, mind-blowing moment. I screamed into the salty air and jerked against the ropes that held me like a woman possessed. Paul continued the pressure with his lips until he sensed that I was starting to fade. Then he moved lower to lap the juice that was flowing copiously from my slit. I could feel that I was sloppy wet, and longed to feel his cock there.

I was exhausted and scared as I realized that I was still tied to the porch blindfolded. I started to shake and Paul quickly saw my predicament and stood to untie me. I fell against him as he undid my hands and he hugged me close. I reached to remove the blindfold, but he stilled my hands.

"Leave it. Do you really want to know if anyone saw your beautiful orgasm?" He whispered in my ear. "If they saw, then they surely heard," he teased. I was mortified, but he laughed softly and picked me up to carry me back into the bungalow. "Across the threshold, Mrs. Emerson," he joked lightly.

"Better late than never," I whispered drowsily. I was so tired, but my body still hummed and throbbed. I couldn't believe that I wanted more, but I wanted him to truly make love to me. Properly, like a real husband.

Paul laid me down on the bed, and I could just see some light around the edges of my blindfold. But I wore it at his pleasure, and would take it off for the same reason. He curled up next to me and I could feel his hard cock rubbing my hip. I giggled slightly, he had tickled me with it.

He grabbed my hand and wrapped my fist around his hardness. I pumped it slightly and he moaned. I whispered my request, but oddly, it brought him up short.

"Vivian, what have you learned in the past few days," he asked me softly. His tone held a hint of disapproval, and because I couldn't see him, he was hard to gauge. I sat up, but didn't respond, so he continued.

"This is how I make love. It will be softer at times, and more difficult others, but always, I will be in control," he said firmly. "I set these boundaries for a reason. A reason that you agreed with. You need to live this way, with me, for a long period of time. You must know, for your own well being, if this is truly what you want for the rest of your life," he concluded.

I sighed, but agreed. He was right, and I was wrong to question him. He had given me no reason not to trust him, and I had lived a much more sheltered life than he had.

"I'm sorry," I apologized to him. Instead of answering, he took my face in his hands and drew off my blindfold. When I was finally free to look him in the eye, I was almost overwhelmed by what I saw. All the love, hope and dreams for our future were there and he kissed me passionately. I did not hesitate to kiss him back, and soon our passions were aroused again.

"One final word of caution on the subject, little slut," his lips grazed my ear. "If you question my authority again, I will give you one of two choices." This time he looked me in the eye. "Annulment papers," I gasped at that, but he went on calmly, "or you will submit to the punishment of my choice. Understand?" I nodded at him and satisfied, he grasped my nipple and pinched lightly.

I moaned, and he claimed my mouth for another kiss. I could do nothing to resist, and he gently pushed me back down onto the bed. We kissed gently and dozed as the sun rose over the ocean view from our little bungalow.