Vivian's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
The newlyweds see some local pyramid ruins and more.
3.1k words
4.46
43.1k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to all readers for supporting the authors on this site. You are a wonderful and receptive audience and I love all the encouragement.

Paul woke me and I looked at the bedside clock. 9:am. It wasn't too late, and it wasn't too early. Just right. Paul suggested that I take a shower while he ordered some room service. The warm water felt great on my sore body. I had a chance to reflect again, and I decided that I was loving my new husband more every day.

During breakfast, we discussed some touristy type ideas and settled on visiting some pyramid-like ruins a few hours drive from our hotel. The drive was semi-rugged so Paul found a place that rented open top jeeps and off we went. The hotel provided picnic lunches for the guests and we drove and chatted along the way.

I found out so many things about my new husband. His father was military, but Paul said he never felt obliged to follow. Being in the Vietnam era, he said he much preferred to go to school and earn a degree. His father, seeing the casualty list increase daily, agreed with his only son.

This did not stop Paul from living an orderly and structured life, he told me, due to his upbringing. He thought it may have been a primary reason he wanted a submissive wife. Structure. Order. These were values that were important to him. I was so thankful I had found this man.

At some point during the ride, Paul noticed that we had seen no traffic for a while, and pulled over to the side of the now dirt road. Turning to me, he unbuttoned my blouse completely and bared my breasts to the warm sunlight. He grinned at me and rebuked my seatbelt. Without another word, he pulled back onto the main road and continued driving. I was speechless, but it also turned me on like crazy. The sun felt great, and it was a thrill to know that anybody we passed would know that I was a good girl that did the bidding of my Master. Well maybe that's not what they would think, but that's what was going through my mind. Every now and then, Paul would reach for the back of my head and bring my face down to rub his cock through his shorts. I was horny as hell.

We passed nobody for miles, however and when we pulled up in the small parking lot, it was deserted. I guess being the off season, and a few hours drive, not many tourist get out this way, but the place didn't feel empty. I really felt like the lost souls of this ancient civilization were watching over us I shuddered and Paul undid my seat belt again.

"Keep your top undone. I want everyone to see your bare breasts as we walk around," Paul told me. I didn't know what everyone he was talking about, but maybe he got the same eerie sense from this place as I did. It was a thrilling thought that I was to walk around half naked for an audience that I could almost believe was real.

There was no visitors center or anything like that. Just some crude signage that gave generic details about the site. The pyramid was the central part of a larger community that time had not been kind to. One plaque read that most of the site had been consumed by the jungle of the region. You could see several small mounds laid out in circular pattern around the pyramid. We began our walk at the base of the pyramid and I leaned in to examine the carving on one of the base blocks.

I felt Paul come up behind me and grasp my breasts roughly. I moaned with pleasure. How many eyes were watching my Master maul my tits? "Loose the top," he ordered me. I complied after he let go, and he draped it over one of the signposts as we moved on. I started to protest. What if someone came along? "I guess they will see your pretty titties hanging out in the sun," he told me. "I am proud that my wife is a beautiful slut that does what she is told." He kissed me hard.

I still had on a short summer skirt and my sandals, but I felt completely exposed. We made our way around the circle, and I felt like I was being circled myself. Paul couldn't take his eyes off me and when he couldn't stand it anymore, he grabbed me by the arm and led me back to the pyramid.

I was unceremoniously bent over the jutting base rock. The rough surface scratched my bare tits and my nipples reacted immediately to the cold stone. I was half scared and half aroused. He wasn't being exactly brutal, but definitely forceful. He flipped up the back of my skirt and tucked it in at the waist. "Stay here," he ordered, and strode back to the car.

I felt so exposed as I waited for him to come back. In it's day, this was a busy town square. How many people would be strolling by and see me bent over this stone altar? How many would stop and see what my Master had in store for me next? How many people would use me to take their pleasure before continuing on with their business of the day? I felt a spurt of juice from my pussy and moaned out loud, swaying my hips in front of the imaginary crowd.

Paul came back with the lube in his hand and told me to hold still. I did as I was told, and waited not so patiently for him to prepare my tight asshole for his hard cock. I felt his finger slide in and out, smearing lube in my little brown hole. But instead of the hot, hard cock tip I expected, I felt the cool, smooth hardness of a plastic plug being forced into my asshole. I gasped at the odd sensation, but Paul only chuckled.

"My little whore not used to toys? Don't worry, you'll love them all, in time." I moaned and arched my back. I couldn't believe that I actually wanted him to violate my asshole out in the open of the town square. I felt him slip a collar around my neck, and I gasped again. It was cool... felt like leather, and wide. It's rigidity forced me to hold my head a little higher, and made me very aware each time I swallowed. What would it feel like when he forced his cock into my throat with it on? The very thought made me shiver and buck my hips.

Paul stood back, letting me get used to the sensations, and watching me get hornier by the minute. Then he took my elbow again, gently this time and led me over to where he had laid out a blanket for our picnic. It was in a secluded area, sheltered by a copse of trees and blocked from view from the parking lot by a large mound. If anyone drove up, it seemed that we would have time to gather ourselves before being spotted. I was grateful to Paul for that.

I wondered how I was going to sit with the plug in my ass, but it seemed that Paul had other ideas. He told me to wait a sec and I stood at the edge of the blanket while he rummaged through a small duffel bag that he had brought. Out came two stainless steel dog bowls. I couldn't believe that he expected me to eat out of those. I was outraged inside, but horny and hungry outwardly. I would do what I was told.

He just sat watching me, waiting for the debate inside me to end. When he sensed that I was weakening, he patted the blanket next to him and indicated for me to join him. I eased my way down, very conscious of being stuffed full. He never said, but I sensed that it would be a bad thing for me to let the plug fall out. I settled on all fours, and then sat back and rested my bottom on my heels. Paul nodded approvingly and turned his attention to the picnic basket. I hoped it was good, I was hungry.

First came a thermos full of cold water. No handy liter bottles in those days, but when he poured some into one of the dog bowls, I was mortified. He looked at me expectantly, and I bent to put my lips to the bowl. I could feel the tears start, but when Paul reached up to stroke my hair, I almost felt like purring. "Good girl," he crooned at me gently. When I had drunk a few laps, he turned again to the basket. He brought out several Styrofoam containers and opened them each in turn.

Into the other dog bowl went a cold chicken and pasta salad and some fresh mixed fruit. It would all be easy to eat out of a bowl, but this was the most humiliating thing that I had been made to endure to date. I felt totally degraded, and wondered wildly what the hell I had been thinking. Why would I ever let a man do this to me? But in the same instance, I felt the juice running down my thighs and knew that I had never been more aroused in my entire life. Yes, I would continue to do what was expected of me.

The tears started flowing freely as I bent my head to eat. Paul watched dispassionately for a minute but then began to stroke my soaking pussy lips. "You are a good girl, you know your place. A good slut's place is at her Master's feet, ready to obey," he whispered to me. I moaned through the tears and sucked on the juicy piece of mango in my mouth. His words made me feel so good, even as I felt so dirty. He withdrew the hand and sat back to eat his own lunch.

I won't say I got used to eating from the bowl, but I managed to eat it all. The tears started fresh when I was told to lick my bowl clean like a good little slut puppy, but I did as I was told. Paul took his napkin and wiped my tears when I was finished. "Shh...hush," he whispered. "You have done beautifully this morning. You have overcome every barrier that I have given you today. I am so proud of you."

Still sitting on my heels, I snuffled my nose in his lap and felt his cock begin to grow and tent his shorts. He reached over me to rummage in the duffel bag some more and came out with a leash this time. He snapped it quickly to my collar and told me to stay on my hands and knees. The grass in the surrounding area was sot, and I had no difficulty crawling behind him back over to the base of the pyramid. With his hand on the back of my neck, he guided my head to rest on a bottom step.

Reaching forward, he brought my arms around behind me and I felt the cold steel cuffs at the same time I heard the clink of the latch. I felt so helpless. I was half naked and completely at the mercy of my Master. I felt the imaginary eyes again, and knew that I was making a most luscious display. My pussy had never been so wet and I was actually close to orgasm, though I had barely been touched.

"You are going to get a reward for being such a good little slut today, but first, I am going to enjoy turning your bottom cheeks red. I want you to feel it inside and out when I fuck your delicious ass. I want to feel the heat from your bottom and know that you are feeling exquisite pain from the lashing when my groin meets your bottom on the in stroke."

His words made me melt, and I heard the whistle of the tree switch an instant before the pain registered. I cried out, but he continued as if he had not heard and lashed me continuously in a steady rhythm over my thighs and buttocks. I screamed and cried and bucked continuously all the while, but did my best to hold myself in place and not disappoint my Master. I knew I was not being punished, but understood that my pain and submission was heightening not only my Master's pleasure, but my own.

The plug wobbled and threatened to fall out, but Paul chose that moment to throw the switch aside and pull it out roughly by the base. I cried out anew when he replaced it with his cock in one smooth stroke. I must have been open pretty wide, because he went in with no problem. He gave a grunt as he hit bottom, and I did the same when I felt his wiry pubic hair greet the angry lash marks on my thighs.

He gave me a moment to adjust, and then slowly began to stroke in and out. He set a maddeningly slow pace and methodically reamed my tender asshole. I had tears streaming down my face and could only be still and let him do his will. Bent over with my arms cuffed behind my back, it was all I could do to keep my balance and try not to come. I knew that I would be truly punished for coming without my Master's permission.

I was concentrating so hard that I was shocked to hear a small scream just a few feet in front of me. My eyes flew open, and an unbelievable site met me. A couple that appeared to be around the same age as us had come upon us and apparently liked what they saw. The woman was totally naked and bent over a rock adjacent to the step I was bent over. Her hands were unbound, but she was displaying her ass, nonetheless, for her male partner to flay with the switch that Paul had discarded. I made a noise and started to move, but Paul held me in place, and told me to watch.

The man was very handsome, and his muscles rippled as he made several swings directly down on her pale cheeks. She was not shy about shrieking and wailed loudly as he continued. At one point, she looked me directly in the eye and shuddered, and I wondered wildly if she had just orgasmed from the beating. And again, this brought me closer to my own orgasm.

"Don't you dare, slut," Paul growled at me and picked up the pace with his cock in my ass. His deep thrusts slapped my sore ass time and time again, and I was reminded of my own thrashing while I watched the gorgeous woman in front of me receive the same treatment. Her eyes were not closed, as mine had been, however. Her large green eyes were open and watching everything we were doing.

Paul had stepped up the pace of slamming his hard cock into my tight asshole. He was rigidly hard and I could tell that he was getting off on watching the other couple, too. When the other guy threw down the switch, Paul tossed him the bottle of lube and continued reaming me without missing a beat. It all seemed so surreal as we watched him slowly lube her ass and push his solid rod into her squirming body. Unlike Paul, though, he gave her no time to get used to the intrusion before he just started pounding away at her backdoor. She was whimpering and whining, but otherwise stayed perfectly still and took it like a good girl.

It seemed as if the guys had worked out a singular tempo. Their thrusts, while not necessarily coinciding in and out wise, had taken on the same beat, and we were all hungrily staring at each other as if in a trance. I could not believe that this was really happening. It crossed my mind briefly that theirs were the eyes that were watching us all along, but they had clearly pulled up later than we had, and had caught us in the act.

Watching them watching us was having a definite effect on my libido, and I could feel myself getting closer with every smooth stroke in and out of my asshole. Paul was huffing and puffing and it sounded like he was getting closer to coming, too. My arms were aching and little pebbles were digging into my knees, but I loved it. I loved being a slut for my Master in front of these unknown people in this unearthly place.

Paul reached around underneath and I felt his fingers manipulate my clit. I moaned at him, and I hoped that he understood that I wouldn't be able to stop myself if he kept it up. "Cum for me, my little slut. Show them how much you get off on your Master's cock."

I exploded at his words. I couldn't have stopped if I tried, and I felt him bury his cock in me to the hilt. His sperm scalded my bowels but was nothing to compare with the heat searing my cunt. Wave after wave of delicious sensation washed over me and I screamed until I had nothing left.

Across from us, similar events seemed to be occurring and I heard the man give a harsh roar as he came. The woman had her head thrown back, seemingly in orgasm, but not moving or breathing at all. He bent over on top of her, and she sucked in a huge breath and turned her neck to kiss him. We all gave a shaky laugh, and Paul withdrew.

After he unlocked me, I ran for my shirt, still hanging from a nearby post. The other woman gave a tinkling laugh and moved to dress also. The men shook hands, and I heard Paul invite them to share the rest of our lunch. We spent a most pleasant afternoon chatting, before heading back to the bungalow. They were a lovely couple, but leaving the next morning to go home. We never saw them again, but the incident at the ruins stands out in my mind as one of the first real moments of true erotica that I have ever experienced. One of many to come with my Master Husband.