Vivid Imagination

Story Info
Just a sleazy, quick, get-off on a daydream.
1.3k words
4.52
54.3k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tzah
Tzah
7 Followers

I have quite the vivid imagination when I masturbate.

I love to imagine that I'm making out with a beautiful, dark-skinned woman. I like to imagine us making out, kissing, fondling each other's breasts, and then stroking each other's pussies.

I'd start masturbating by gently rolling my middle finger over the outside of my panties, just until I felt my clit stiffen while my other hand gently circles my soft nipples through my shirt.

I'd imagine my lover's hands all over my body, and then, suddenly gripping my wrists, her jasmine-scented, warm, smooth body on top of mine, her legs between mine, her tits pressing into mine. Her smooth brown muscles are hard, yet silky.

I'd imagine feeling the cool metal of handcuffs sliding around my wrists and clicking shut. When I tried to squirm and sit up, I found my feet tied together, too, and her slipping a blindfold over my eyes.

By this time, I've already unbuttoned my shirt, removed my bra, and am circling my hard nipples with my fingers with one hand, caressing my stomach and the outside of my panties with the other.

I imagine being turned over onto my stomach, and something shoved underneath me. It's a large, firm pillow, so that suddenly, my ass is in the air. I feel so suddenly prone, so vulnerable, yet so eager for the sensual exploration she has in store for me. She takes my bra off, and then begins to slowly peel down my wet panties. When they get to just below my ass, her hand swats my ass until it leaves a warm, stinging handprint. This makes my nipples hard, and I can suddenly feel wetness between my legs.

By now, I've slid a hand into my panties, and have one hand still working on my nipples. I like to tease my own pussy slowly- no need to rush. I just lie back, spread my legs a little, and brush my fingers over my pussy lips, tracing them up and down, all the way over my vagina. When I first feel my pussy dampen, I rub a middle finger over my vagina, and then bring it to my mouth. I love to taste pussy juice, and the smell of arousal almost gets me drunk.

I continue to fantasize about my lady lover binding me up as her own, then spanking my pink little ass, and now, I feel her untie, spread, and retie my legs. Soon, her tongue is plunging into my pussy, drooling over my hard, hot clit, and tracing my pussy lips with her tongue. Oh, to feel that sweet warm tongue wetting my gash down makes me squirm and moan, but she just keeps teasing me with her finger in my vagina, and her tongue over my clit. I want her to fuck me so bad.

I snatch my panties off now, while I'm thinking of this, and with one hand, I spread the lips wide- with the other hand, I hold a small mirror up. I love to see it all hot and so flushed it's almost purple, wanting a good fucking. The sight of my hard clit and a slit so wet it's shiny and smeared up on my legs makes my legs tremble.

In my fantasy-fuck, meanwhile, Lover Girl has been busy fussing with something for a few seconds, and I wonder what. Suddenly, a drop of freezing cold, slick liquid gushes down my ass crack, and I hear a lube bottle squirting it's contents onto my ass and pussy. Her expert hands smear it gently down my crack- I shiver thinking about this- and then her fingers work it into my pussy, then my anus, and oh, this almost makes me come- she smears it on my ass cheeks and thighs, just as if she's going to jackhammer me out.

I grab my own bottle of lube, and do just the same thing- I love to take time and work it over my quivering nub, the ripe, puffy lips, and into the spasming hole I can't wait to ream out with my dildo. I tease a little bit around my asshole, too.

When she's finished teasing me with her hands, I feel a round, blunt something pressing against the outside of my slit, and I shudder...she's going to penetrate me.

I love having my ass propped up like this, bent over the pillow- it feels like I'm just being taken, fucked, used, and then I'll be left spent in my own juices- the shame of having to clean my nasty self up later titillates me. My pussy quivers around the shaft she gently eases into me, and I gasp and moan- I struggle against my cuffs and ties, trying to ease up her shaft, take it all in, but I'm caught- and she knows it. She slowly, painstakingly eases the prick in a few millimeters, then jerks it back out quickly, each time I'm spasming- I could come right now, but I'm not giving her that satisfaction. Oh, but I want to feel that rush, so bad.

My gooey hands are sliding around my tender vulva, my panties damp and clinging around one ankle, and my toes are curled now. I can almost feel my dream lover's nipples grinding into my back as she licks my neck, bites it, then runs her nails over my shoulders and back.

When she finally eases that shaft all the way in, I've already inserted my dildo into my waiting chasm. It's so wet it just eases in, but I can feel every ridge and vein on that pre-fab cock.

She pumps my pussy slowly and steadily until I'm gritting my teeth, biting into the sheets, and wiggling around. I feel so useless, and it's embarassing that my hair is sticking to my face in sweaty tangles, her claw marks on my back are now ridged and stinging in the breeze from the window, and there she is, sawing away at my pussy, her hands clutching my hips to keep me from bucking, from getting my treat too early.

When I envision this, I slide that cock as far into my greedy hole as it'll go, and I work that clit with my other hand- I'm almost dizzy, but I feel my pussy muscles start to clench and ripple, and I can feel a pool of my own come soaking my ass and my bedspread. I jack my clit off- stroking up and down it's little shaft with my thumb and forefinger, stroking the head.

When I'm crying out, shrieking, I can barely hold it, she pulls out, and without preamble slams her rod right up my hungry ass, and the palm of her hand slaps my pussy and rigid clit hard. I yell out- the shock, the pain of my little tight asshole stretching to accommodate her merciless, ravenous cock, and oh, oh god, I'm melting... the dirty pleasure of it makes my head swim... she pulls the cord holding my legs wide, I squeeze my legs shut and gather my knees under me- she pulls me up so that I can clench my trembling, weak legs around her prick, and while trickles of lube run out of my ass and down my legs, I buck and thrust, and try to jam myself down on that cock as far as I can go, pulling at my cuffs to be in pleasurable oblivion. She bites my shoulder, and I feel one of hands reach around me to clutch my breast, another around to peel wide open my sweaty, streaked pussy lips, so one fingernail can graze my anguished clit. I love to feel her weight on me- it's like I'm her beast, and she's just broken and ridden me... and I'm still begging for her to master me again, as soon as I can catch my breath.

I slide the dildo out of my pussy, and then right into my wet ass, and pump it furiously in and out like I'm mixing cake batter, as fast as I can while spanking my pussy with my hand... I come so hard that I see stars, and almost faint.

Spent, quivering, sweaty, and smelling of the cloying sweetness of come, I pull my dildo out and gently stroke my obedient pussy, and say a silent thank you to my Dream Lover.

Tzah
Tzah
7 Followers