Vixen or Angel

Story Info
Young lady takes advantage of older gent.
2.1k words
4.22
96.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers

I was half sitting, half laying at a small table in a darken corner of a bar. I was in a drunken stupor and had been since I had buried my young wife, Gale and our child. They were a victim of a head on crash with a drunken driver. No one had survived and I could see no reason for me to carry on. On that fateful day I had lost everything that meant anything to me. I wished deep down inside that I was also in the car and I had also perished. I had lost my job to absenteeism which was due to drinking. The booze made it easier to cope and I had a lot to cope with, but there was also a lot of booze to drink, so I did. I just didn't care anymore. I'm not asking for you to forgive my actions, but to understand just how and why I was at this stage.

Just then someone grabbed my shoulder and gave me a good shake. "Dave! Is that you?" It was my brother-in-law Mike. He was Gale's brother. I hadn't seen him since the funeral. I stood up and gave him a big hug and he hugged back. We both cried in each others arms. He too had suffered a great loss, but not as much as me.

"What are you doing" he said. "You look like shit."

"Mike, I just don't give a dam anymore" I replied.

"Hell man, life goes on. I heard that you had lost your job. Anything I can do for you?" he questioned.

"Ya" I said. "Buy me another drink."

Mike was a good-hearted soul. He was one large fellow. He stood six-six, 280 lbs, a little over weight, but he was one tough dude.

"Dave, let's get you out of here" he said as he looked around at the bar.

"Na, I'm OK" I assured him.

Mike reached around me and lifted me up to my feet. It was a good thing he had a good hold on me or I would have fallen on my face. My leg were like rubber and I had no sense of balance. He half carried me, half dragged me out the door of the bar. There was no point resisting.

"Shit Dave, that place smells of piss and booze" he said with a disgusted look on his face. He dragged me out to his car and put me in the front seat. He did up my seatbelt and got into the driver's door.

"I'm taking you home and getting you sober. It's the least I can do for my favorite brother-in-law."

I didn't remember the drive to Mike's place or throwing up in his driveway. I vaguely remember saying hello to his wife Susan as he carried me upstairs and putting me on a bed.

"This is Katie's room. She's away at college and you can stay here until you are on your feet. OK?" he said. I was in no condition to argue and I quickly passed out.

In the morning Mike came into the room. As I looked up at him he said "Man, I thought you looked bad last night, but hell Dave you sure look a mess this morning." I was sure that I did.

"Sue and I have to go to work this morning, but the place is yours. Sleep in until you've had enough. The house is yours. Just be here when we get home. OK?" he said. I nodded and they left.

I slept until they arrived home nine hours later. I went in and had a hot shower and shaved the six day growth that had appeared on my face.

I went downstairs and greeted my brother-in-law and his wife.

"See" Mike said. "You needed that sleep. You almost look normal again. Now let's get something into that stomach of yours."

Sue cooked us a great meal which I ate as much as I could. I think that it was the first time I had eaten real food since the accident. I was starting to feel much better. Just then the front door opened and in walked Katie, Mike and Sue's daughter. She was a little thing, 5 foot nothing, thin, but with a fully developed chest and a great behind. She was proportionate. Katie had shoulder length blond hair, big bluish green eyes and an infectious smile that showed her perfect teeth. Katie had an angelic look about her. She looked like she was 17 or 18, but as I later found out she was 21.

"Katie, what are you doing home mid-term?" Sue questioned her daughter as she gave her a big hug.

"Exams" she sighed. "I can't study in my room. My room mate is a party girl and keeps me up all night so I thought that I could come home for the week and study here. Is that alright?"

"Of course" Mike said as he gave his daughter a big hug. "But your Uncle Dave is staying with us and he is staying in your room. Do you mind sleeping in the rec room?" Mike took Katie to the side and whispered something to her. I couldn't hear what was said but I was sure that he explained about the accident and the state that he had found me in last night.

"Sure" Katie said. "I like sleeping downstairs; especially when it is so hot out."

Let me explain. Katie is Sue's daughter from her first marriage. Her first husband left Sue when she was pregnant with Katie and Mike was the only father she ever knew. I'm not even sure if she knew Mike was her stepfather or not.

That night we caught up on each others lives. Occasionally we would all break down in tears as the conversation mentioned Gale. At about eleven o'clock, Mike said that he and Sue had to get up for work in the morning and went off to bed. Katie and I talked for a while and in an hour or so we both went to bed.

Sleep was slow to come that night as it seemed like I had just gotten up, which I did. It seem like an eternity, but I finally fell to sleep in a few hours. I must have been very tired because I was still sleeping when Mike and Sue had left for work. I thought I was dreaming of making love to Gale. I could feel her stroking my hard cock. Oh God it felt good. I opened my eyes and could Katie with her hand tightly wrapped around my manhood. I pulled back. "Katie, what are you doing?" I shrieked.

Katie smiled a wicked little smile as she continued to stroke me. "Ah come on Uncle Dave. I just wanted to get a look at my old room and I just couldn't resist as I saw your erection under the sheet."

I could see that Katie's other hand was busy inside her teddy rubbing her clit. She had a wild look on her face as she continued to stroke me. "You're a lot bigger than any of the boys at school. As a matter of fact you have the largest cock I have ever seen" Katie said as her tongue caressed her lips.

It had been three months since I had any kind of sexual gratification and having this young girl stroking my hardened member felt so good. In my heart I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't stop. Not that I could get her to release her death grip that she had on me. As I said it had been three months and I knew I wouldn't last very long with her soft hand stroking my chock. She knew that I was reaching that peak when she applied both hands to my shaft leaving her legs open with the crotch of her teddy pulled over exposing her wet pussy. I started to cum. Just as I started to shoot she engulfed my knob in her mouth and started to suck. I don't think that I have ever spewed that much cum in my life, but Katie kept on sucking it up until she had swallowed it all. She just kept on sucking hard as she drained every drop of cum from me and kept on sucking. It felt like my tube had been sucked together with the vacuum and it started to hurt. I pulled back in pain. She stopped, licked her lips and said, "Ah, got it all. Dave you sure taste good."

Katie took my hand and placed it on her inner thighs. I could feel her heat as I started caressing her hot snatch. She was so wet as I ran my fingers across her pussy lips and up to her clit. I stopped when I felt her clit. It must have stood out at least an inch. It was like a small chock.

Katie loved it as I continued to stroke her clit and before to long she had a tremendous orgasm. I could swear that she squirted. She let out a squeal "Yes, yes!" she screamed. "Oh Dave, that was great!" Katie leaned over and gave me a big kiss and squeeze the end of my softening chock. "I want more of you later, Big Boy" she purred as she left me on the bed and went downstairs

I felt guilty. Good-hearted Mike had brought me into his house and this is the way I repay him. I did enjoy what had just happened. Who wouldn't, but I still felt pangs of guilt. Katie was so young and innocent. But she had talked about the other boys in her school, so maybe she wasn't that innocent after all I thought.

I went in and had a long, hot shower. I toweled off and was getting dressed when Katie opened the door and came in. She was totally naked. Her breast stood out and her nipples were hard. She reached down and took a strong grip on my penis and pulled me behind her. Now, as any man will tell you, that when you are in someone's grip like I was, you follow very close. She took me back into the bedroom and lay down on the bed, still not letting go of my cock. She spread her legs and exposed her hot little snatch to me. I couldn't help myself. I started to get hard again. I dropped to my knees and started to lap at her wet pussy. She tasted like heaven. I licked her from her butthole to her clit which I wrapped my lips around. I started to suck on her enlarged clit. I could feel her squirm and all of a sudden my mouth was full of her cum. She did squirt I thought to myself as I continued my oral assault on her snatch.

"I want to fuck you!" she exclaimed.

"I'm ready" as I quickly agreed.

I spread her legs and teased her lips with my hard cock. She pushed herself against me as I started to penetrate her tight pussy. "Oh God!" Katie screamed as I fed her my whole cock. It felt like heaven; her wetness and her tightness and the aroma of her pussy.

"Now, I want to fuck you!" Katie said with a devilish grin.

Katie rolled me over onto my back and stratled me with her back to me. I could feel her rub my hard cock on her wet snatch. I was ready. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in the end of my dick. Katie was inserting her clit into the end of my cock. Thank God there was some pre-cum on the end to make it slide in a little easier. She humped her hips as she slid her clit in and out of my cock end. It started to feel better. As a matter of fact it felt good. She had a tight grip on my cock and continued to fuck my cock. I started to cum. Just then she rammed her clit into the end of my cock and stopped my cum from coming out.

I could feel my cock pumping, but the flow didn't come. It felt great, but it also hurt like hell. I guess the feeling of my hot spurt must have set her into another orgasm as she released her grip and sat down on my cock and buried into her waiting snatch. I then finally let my cum shoot into her hot tight snatch.

For the rest of the week Katie and I met when we could and fucked our brains out. She went back to college and I found a job. I was on the road to recovery and was thankful that my brother-in-law Mike had given me a needed hand to get back on my feet and of course the use of his lovely daughter.

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers