Vixxen & Sam Ch. 01: Vacation

Story Info
Vixxen and Sam on vacation, things get wild for them.
12.2k words
4.28
19.9k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fictional and involves a lot of sex and might offend some people.

This is the first in a series of reader request stories, this one was inspired by a writer friend named bwwm4me, thank you for the idea :)

If you enjoy it, feel free to contact me with story ideas and maybe I can write something from them. They need not include any of my recurring characters.

If you do not enjoy erotic stories involving sex, and quite a lot of story as well I would suggest that you move along.

This story includes some text in Spanish which is not translated, this is intended to let you take meaning from context as the main character does.

==================================

Vixxen and Sam get away-

After being together and running their business for a year, Vixxen and Sam had settled into a routine. Work hours were long in a startup business.

Vixxen and Sam found all the time they could for each other, and the sex was quite active. They were not having sex every day anymore, but it still ended up being a few times per week. It was exciting, and they were never bored with each other sexually.

Sam played computer games with friends at night, and Vixxen was as active in the gym than she had ever been. Vixxen was back into dance class, working hard to keep her figure. Vixxen had eased back on protein and allowed some muscle mass to go.

Vixxen was 5'10" and was down to 125 lbs., with mocha skin. She had breast implants, a very expensive set, which looked and felt very close to authentic if not for 36d being a bit big for her muscular and lean frame. Sam was shorter than Vixxen by several inches, weighed around 150 lbs most of the time, and he had a thin frame.

Sam never complained about her form of course and had taken an interest in fitness himself for the first time. Not to gain a lot of muscle, but to remain lean and be able to keep up with his former stripper and fitness junkie girlfriend.

When their business was strong enough to fund a vacation, Sam and Vixxen looked for a vacation getaway. Vixxen suggested a resort she had been to several times in Jamaica, describing it as clothing optional and very adult.

Sam planned it out and left the two employees they had in charge of his customer base, with instructions to call Sam if there were any problems. His techs were good, just not anywhere near as good as Sam was.

The two of them were traveling to a resort called Hedonism, where half of the resort was nude basically all the time. At the pool, at dinner, in the halls of the hotel itself, always nude. Vixxen was open with Sam about the sexual nature of the resort, and described her history there, having been four times prior.

Vixxen had not gone in the past to fuck strangers, but to get away and be free to drink and be naked as she desired, and she had always been very comfortable nude, so she ended up nude a lot.

While she had not gone for the sex, she certainly had sex while on vacations at Hedonism in the past. Men and women would share partners and perform oral sex on each other, and it was not uncommon to walk up to people engaged in sexual activity.

Vixxen had fucked a number of men and a few women and had probably sucked ten different men off during her prior visits. The best encounter was with a bellman one night, who fucked her in her room for an hour and a half. That young man had some stamina to him.

The kinkiest was a blowjob she performed on a man during a blowjob contest by the pool one night. Vixxen didn't win the contest, as her man didn't cum first, but she was the messiest contestant at the end, face and breasts messy with cum. Her man had quite an unusually large cumshot that night.

When discussing the sexual nature of the resort with Sam, Vixxen's history at Hedonism came up, and then her sexual history overall. Sam had not asked many questions in the past, he already knew how sexual a creature Vixxen was.

Vixxen was honest with Sam. She thought she had probably sucked over a hundred different cocks over the years, having finished most of the men off, and having swallowed at least some of the cum from most of the blowjobs she had performed. For Vixxen it was something she enjoyed, she had always enjoyed a man's semen.

Sam knew most of her partners had worn condoms during sex, and that he was one of only a few not to do so. He loved her, he knew what she described was before they were together, but fuck that is a lot of cum from other men.

She also told him of her long-term sexual relationships with women. Vixxen had been with more women than Sam by a large margin, but he didn't mind, and he didn't obsess over seeing her with a woman.

She eventually got to the sex she had over years with managers as a stripper, describing how she had to fuck these men for the jobs she had. Vixxen did leave out any mention of her step-dad. Sam thought her managers were pigs, but she wasn't ready to tell another man she cared for that she had sexual relations with her step-dad when she was younger. She just couldn't risk losing him over it, as she had her ex-husband.

It bothered Sam a bit, the volume of sexual history. Vixxen had lived life like a pornstar. However it also excited him a bit, so he wasn't really sure how to process it, but he wasn't that jealous a guy so he didn't dwell on it. In the end, this beautiful and highly sexual woman had chosen him.

They spent a day traveling, catching a connecting flight to Montego Bay, and then riding a bus to Negril. Vixxen and Sam had a nice dinner after unpacking, and a few drinks and retired to their room to sleep off the traveling weariness.

Vixxen and Sam spent the first full day at the resort having sex in their room, punctuated by the occasional meal delivered by room service. They got out in the evening for dinner out in the resort, and drinks by the pool. Sam was not totally comfortable nude, and his discomfort helped him to control his erection.

The second day, Vixxen and Sam looked for private places to have sex out in the resort, the exception being a very public blowjob Vixxen gave him at poolside late that night. There was a small crowd which watched the two of them.

Sam was uncomfortable with the public nature, and for the first time since he had started dating Vixxen, he had trouble staying hard, looking more at other people than Vixxen. She made eye contact, she slurped and moaned, she used her breasts to titty fuck him. Vixxen did all she knew how to do and worked his semi-hard cock for twenty minutes before she relented and gave up without finishing him off.

Later that night he still couldn't get his performance out of his head and again could not get fully hard with her when they tried to have sex. Viagra was not something he had ever needed and they did not have any.

They did not talk about it on the third morning, having sex in the late morning before heading out for the day. Sam did not perform as he usually did and never orgasmed. After fucking Vixxen for twenty minutes, his cock started to go down, so he stopped and Kissed her. Vixxen knew he had not orgasmed, it bothered her, but she did not want to make this worse for her boyfriend.

Sam had to get on his laptop after lunch and do a little work. Vixxen was on her own, for the afternoon, and tried to work out a way to get them going again sexually.

She sought out and purchased some drugs for her and Sam. One dealer just wanted money, the other wanted money and to put his dick in Vixxen's beautiful mouth. She was not ok with that, even when he offered to wear a condom. She did allow the dealer to play with and suck on her boobs. She even allowed him to put his cock between her breasts and titty fuck her.

He was tall but not fit, with a belly, not a full head of hair and not dressed well. He wasn't even wearing a shirt. But it was for Sam she convinced herself.

It didn't feel like cheating to Vixxen, it just felt natural. He was a decent-looking man, and she had become quite aroused when he played with and sucked her boobs. He pushed her down to her knees and took his cock out, and it was beautiful. Long, thick, nice coloring, and a little bit of pre-cum on the tip which enticed Vixxen.

He was amazed and the ebony beauty kneeling in front of him. He had never seen a woman so perfectly built, and he thought he might get to fuck her if he played his cards right.

The cock in front of Vixxen was one of the first black cocks she had seen in years. After some bad experiences, Vixxen was pleased to not be afraid of him, even a little happy with herself to think it was a good looking cock, not freaking out for the ethnicity of the man attached to it. This was welcome progress.

He was jerking it about an inch away from her face and Vixxen found it very tempting, but she was in Jamaica with a man she loved so she did not let the man put it in her mouth.

Instead, she raised herself up and pushed it between her breasts, and the man reacted as men do. He started working his hips, driving his long cock between her breasts, his cock touching her chin on each upward thrust.

The dealer wanted to put it in her mouth, but the bellman had told him of this woman, known to be sexually active, and known to be on the island for another week or so. He had more chances, no need to rush things.

Vixxen looked up at the dealer, his long cock touching her chin on each upward thrust. She could feel her chin getting sticky with pre-cum. She really wanted to lower her chin and take it in her mouth, "This is for Sam, this is for Sam," Vixxen thought, restraining herself.

After a few minutes, the man pulled back, aimed his big cock at her face and grunted, "Gonna cum sexy woman, gonna take it in your pretty mouth?" He had wanted little more in the world than to see his cum in her mouth. "Gotta snack for the pretty lady put out your tongue."

Vixxen took his long cock in her hand and smiled, pointing it at her breasts and nodded no. The Islander groaned and yelled something she didn't understand as he came, spraying a few strong spurts on her breasts. She looked down and admired his big cock as she slowly milked it, cleaning it with her hands and breasts.

It wasn't the biggest cumshot she had seen, but she always loved to see her body covered in cum. He handed her a rag from his pocket, and she cleaned herself with it. Getting most of it, and finished a little on her hand with her mouth. A guilty pleasure that she couldn't resist, but Vixxen had always loved to taste a man's cum.

Vixxen collected the ecstasy and headed back to her hotel, it was only four pills but it would probably last. She asked for more, but the dealer wanted more for it. "You let me put my dick inside you and we talk about it, pretty lady."

When she returned to the room she ordered some drinks from room service and shared some ecstasy with Sam, to get his libido going. Then they smoked some weed at lunch along with drinking some alcohol and were good and stoned after lunch, and horny as fuck.

Sam was hesitant to take the little pill, but he trusted Vixxen. Soon he felt a fire inside of him grow, and his senses become numb, as all he could think about was her beautiful body, and driving his cock deep inside of her.

Vixxen and Sam went at it, fucking for an hour, with both of them cumming multiple times, maybe he was going to be better off than she had even dared hope.

Afterward, they talked about their sexual activity, and maybe it was the drugs, but Sammy was more inquisitive than normal for him. He asked her how many of the men she remembered sucking off, and how much cum she had swallowed in her life.

"I don't know baby, it was a lot." Vixxen answered, "I have swallowed yours almost every day for a year and a half, sometimes more than once. That might be a gallon of just you Sam." Vixxen did no seem ashamed of this at all, she smiled as she said it.

"And other men babe?" Sam asked, "How much of their cum do you think you swallowed?" Sam absentmindedly fondled her breasts as they spoke.

"I just don't know Sam," Vixxen answered. "I dated an older guy when I was younger, I swallowed a lot of his, a lot at once after a vacation." Talking about her past, and getting fondled while on weed, alcohol, and ecstasy had Vixxen going again.

Vixxen had told Sam most of her story, that included having an older boyfriend fill a bowl with cum over a two-week vacation, which she consumed when she got back. She did not tell him how badly it upset her stomach, she had not forgotten that part.

"That was like twenty or thirty loads babe, I probably ate a gallon of his as well." This gave Vixxen pause, the amount of semen she had consumed was measured in fucking gallons. Fuck.

"Well fuck Sam, when I say I like that," Vixxen was less pleased with herself, even stoned on weed, alcohol, and ecstasy. "It is in the gallons, I love cum but I never thought about it like that."

Vixxen noticed Sam's dick was hard, and he was playing with it gently.

"It's ok babe," Sam assured her. "That is a whole thing in porn, lots of guys like seeing women swallow cum, some swallow a lot of it. Like from more than one guy at a time."

"I know babe, I have seen that fetish first hand, I have seen your browser history." Vixxen laughed, "Many white men imagine cumming on a black woman's face, in her mouth." She thought about her boyfriend's habits with her, "We both know you like to do it to me, baby!"

"Men often fantasize about women getting covered in cum," Vixxen continued. "Am I a part of this fantasy baby? Do you imagine this with me?"

Sam's dick jumped visibly. "Well I don't know about that babe," he lied. The truth was he thought about it all the time, he watched videos of beautiful black women getting covered in cum. The white cum on their dark skin was a big turn on for him.

Vixxen took Sam's cock in her hand. "It's ok baby, we aren't normal, we don't have to be like anyone else." She looked him in the eyes and stroked him as she spoke. "What fantasies do you have, what do you want to do? What do you want to see me do?"

Vixxen knelt at before Sam and smiled at him while she gently jerked him off.

Sam looked Vixxen in the eyes, "Is it wrong to want to see you drink cum, to see you covered in cum?" He closed his eyes as Vixxen sucked the tip of his dick while she jerked him off.

"Nothing wrong with that baby, "Vixxen answered. "I love cum after all." She gently licked and sucked his dick after the answered.

"Would it be wrong if it isn't my cum that I watch you drink?" Sam asked, breathing heavily. This is a side of Sam she had not seen, Vixxen liked it. "What if it was a glass full? From different men? What if you didn't know who it was from?"

"We aren't that couple baby," Vixxen replied, his cock leaving her mouth with a pop. "Nothing we do is wrong, if we both want it and if it pleases both of us. Nothing in the world."

"I will suck the cum out of any cock you want me to baby," Vixxen started sucking his cock again.

Sam was getting close, Vixxen knew him very well. She took his cock from her mouth and looked up at him, jerking him off at her face. "Do it baby, cum all over me!" Vixxen smiled wide as she spoke, "Do what you want to see me do baby, you want to see another man cum on my face, Sam?"

Sam jerked his cock fiercely and sprayed cum all over Vixxen's face, from a few inches away. Normally she would have taken it in her mouth, but she let him jerk off on her face instead. When he was finished he rubbed his cock on her face, gently slapping his cock against her cheek.

Sam looked down and saw the mess he made on his girlfriend's face, and it was magnificent. She was beautiful, even with a face covered in his cum. Vixxen grabbed her phone and took a quick selfie, smiling wide for the camera in her phone.

"Damn baby, I think we hit on something there," Vixxen said, not cleaning up at all, cum dripping off of her chin. "I kind of like you making a mess on me Sammy."

"You are fucking amazing baby, I have the sexiest girlfriend in history." Sam was still horny, but he was spent. "I love you Vixxen, I am a very lucky man."

"Sam baby," Vixxen replied, still covered in cum, "We both are."

"Where did you get the drugs baby?" Sam asked. "I was surprised you had them, you have never even talked about smoking pot," Sammy asked. He had never seen Vixxen use any drugs of any sort. Minutes later Vixxen started cleaning his cum off of her face with her fingers, but licked it off her fingers, making what she let him do even more erotic.

"I found a couple of locals, a bellman helped me find them," Vixxen answered, pushing the cum on her face into her mouth. "Pretty easy to come by here, girls just have to be careful who they buy from, it can be dangerous." She licked her lips as she ate his cum, she knew that her man liked it.

"Hotel staff was with you when you met the dealers?" Sam asked Vixxen, she nodded yes.

"How much did it cost?" Sam asked, having no idea on drug pricing. "I mean can you pay more for volume, or for better drugs?"

"Your cute baby," Vixxen answered with a grin. "A bellman hooked me up with people he trusted to sell to us, the weed cost me $200, the ecstasy cost a bit more."

"Well that isn't that much at all," Sam replied. "I always thought it was more."

"Oh the x dealer wanted more baby, he wanted me to suck his dick," Vixxen said in a matter of fact tone, stoned enough that she didn't really consider Sam might not like it. "He probably wanted to fuck me."

"You sucked a dick for this baby?" Sam asked, taking a deep hit on the joint. "We have the money to pay what it costs."

"I didn't suck his cock baby," Vixxen replied in a horny and stoned daze, "I did let him suck my boobs, and he titty fucked me." Vixxen took the joint back, she noticed Sam's dick was moving again.

"What was he like?" Sam asked, now slowly jerking his cock again, "Did you like what he did, did you like his dick?"

"We his cock was nice to look at, it sure was a big fucking cock, I can tell you that baby." Vixxen took another long drag on the joint they were sharing. "I was tempted baby, but I was as good a girl."

Vixxen smiled and winked at her boyfriend, "As good as I could be with a strangers cock between my boobs I guess."

"Did he cum on you baby?" Sam asked her, he was not holding up to the alcohol and the drugs. He was slurring a bit. "Did he cum on my girl's face?"

"No baby, I wouldn't do that to you," Vixxen assured him. "Just on my tits."

"A bellmen got a show I guess?" Sam asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yes he did, the guy kept his cock in his pants, but I could see he was hard," Vixxen answered. "He didn't look big, but he tented his pants pretty good."

Vixxen looked up at Sam and saw he was out, his now softening dick in his hand. She put out the joint and took a shower to clean up. She then carried Sam to bed and laid with him while he slept it off. Sam wasn't that big a guy, and Vixxen was stronger than most women.

She considered visiting the pool, but she was horny, stoned and on ecstasy. The last thing she needed Sam to wake up to was her without him down by the pool. In her present mindset, she wasn't sure what might happen.

When Sam awoke, Vixxen was sleeping next to him. He got up to shower, still feeling the effects of the drugs and alcohol. He was still very aroused and didn't know what to do with the images in his mind.

He loved Vixxen, he wanted to grow old next to her. But his mind was full of images of her with other men. Rows of men putting their cocks in his amazing girlfriend. Filling her pussy and mouth with hot cum, covering her face and hair with cum. He had watched bukkake porn in the past but never imagined any personal involvement.

He worried that if he even considered this, that he might lose her to perversion as he had his wife Dana. That Vixxen might demand that he clean other men's cum off of her as his ex-wife had tried to do. He might lose her to promiscuity, to a lifestyle or swinging he had never really fantasized about much. What did she want? What could they survive as a couple?