Vixxen Ch. 04: Trying for Normal

Story Info
A young black stripper tries to leave life as a stripper.
14.7k words
4.53
13k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fictional and involves rough sex and some violence. It also has interracial content some might object to. This story takes a little bit to get to the sex, but this is about a girl and her life, AND her sexual adventures. So I hope you enjoy it, if not skip ahead a bit :)

If you do not enjoy erotic stories involving sexual material I suggest you move on.

When the normal was supposed to begin-

This story takes place after Vixxen Ch. 03: Life As a Stripper. Vixxen continued to work as an exotic dancer after her friend Nikki moved away, and continued to live pretty much as she had recently. Careful high protein diet, lots of working out, yoga, hours dancing in the club and some dating but no success.

This story takes place a few weeks after the close of the last story when Vixxen was twenty-one years old.

This is where the story continues-

======================================

Vixxen was looking for a life outside of the gentleman's club, both professionally and personally. Her time stripping, and living below her means had been good to her bank account, if not her taxes. She worked with tax advisers, but she had none of the check marks that reduce your taxes.

No house, no kids, no marriage, fuck my life she thought.

Vixxen was told of the advantages of home ownership and of owning rental houses. She had a lot of money in the bank and started talking to finance companies, who were more than willing to work with her.

Vixxen's credit score was bad. She paid her bills on time, but her income was in cash, and she had never borrowed money or applied for a credit card. But with a good cash down payment, she was told credit was not important. Almost anyone could get financing for a home loan she was told.

She had about $75,000 in a savings account earning basically no interest, so used part of that money to buy a house. The interest rate was low, and the payment didn't hurt her much so when she found out she could buy a second house she did so. And then a third.

She lived in the smallest of the three houses and rented the larger two out. She continued to work as a dancer, contracting a service to handle maintenance on her houses. With the cost of maintaining them, it was little better than break even, as she did not gouge the families living in her houses.

Vixxen hoped that in the long run she could make enough from the houses and be able to quit stripping, and lead a more normal life. She kept saving what she could, hoping to buy another house, maybe a business, like a little restaurant.

Between working at the club four times per week, working out, and dealing with calls every few days from the people renting from her, her schedule stayed pretty full. Her tenants were often late in paying, but Vixxen paid on time, so she had to make sure she made enough to cover. It wasn't that tough with her job in a high-end gentlemen's club, she was making really good money.

She got more serious in classical dancing, spending more and more time on Rumba, something taught at the dance school she attended. She loved the elegance of the dance and got pretty good at it.

From time to time she would go to a dance club with friends from the dance school and on occasion her stripper friends. They would show off some moves and blow off some steam. Vixxen would wear Latin ballroom dresses, they were created it seemed to fit her curvaceous and muscular body her body.

Other than a lot of people seeing the dance and the outfit and assuming she was from Latin America, it was always a good time. She danced with her friends, just occasionally with men she didn't know, and when they knew how to dance it was good fun.

There were men who would touch her more than needed, of course. She often felt hands on her ass, men would grind their dick against her ass, and her boobs were groped pretty often on the dance floor.

Of course that her dress might as well have been painted on, and that her enhanced 36d boobs were always close to busting out of her dress was obvious. She knew how she dressed was a part of why it happened.

One such night, she ended up dancing with a tall white man. He was older than her, maybe 35, but was fit and was dressed well. This guy actually knew how to dance, and was surprisingly good at Rumba, he must have taken classes on his own.

They danced a few different times but did not speak much beyond asking her to join him and thanking her for the dance. He did not put his hands on her outside of what the dances called for, being the rare man who did not put his hands on her ass.

The dances with that man were the most fun she had to that point with dancing in an actual dance club.

Vixxen was with her stripper friends that night, not her dance class friends. They were not as interested in that sort of dance club and wanted to go to something more modern. They were looking for more people, more men specifically, and much louder music.

Vixxen was having fun and did not want to leave with them, assuming she would just grab a cab home. She found the guy at a table with some of his friends, both men, and women, and asked if he was up for another dance. She looked for couple pairing, being pretty good at reading who was with who from her years as a stripper. but couldn't tell who was with who in this group.

Vixxen did not see a woman who looked like she was with him, and invited the man to join her for another dance, and he quickly got up and joined her. She did notice some odd looks as they left again to dance, but nothing jealousy related.

She spent the next hour or so attached to this man in dance. They did some rumba, he knew a little Mambo, and they tried and failed to pull off a Tango. He was in shape, to keep up with her physically. She would dance six or seven hours a night at the club, so other than sweating a little for a few hours of Latin dancing didn't bother her at all. This guy keeping up was impressive.

The more they danced the closer they danced. It wasn't groping and grinding, but slow and sensual dancing, in dances which are as romantic as any in the world. The remained in physical contact for most of the night. Vixxen had not been close to many people in this way and needed it badly.

He invited her back to his table and introduced her to his friends, and she found out they were friends from college who got together sometimes. Vixxen found out that his name was Mason, and that he had dated a woman who was second generation Cuban, who had been very good at dances.

Eventually, his friends left, leaving Vixxen and Mason to dance, which they did until the club started to close. The crowd thinned, but the crows around Vixxen did not. Even dancing with another man, the sight of her in a tight fitting dress, glistening with sweat was very tempting many men there.

A few men tried to cut in, and she felt a few hands on her ass when dancing with Mason, but let it go as to avoid a scene where men acted like men do and fought over jealousy and lust.

Vixxen said goodbye to Mason and took out her phone to call a cab when the club closed. Mason asked if she was calling a cab, and when she said yes he offered to drive her.

Vixxen said yes, but suggested they grab a bite to eat first. She wasn't the trusting sort, but she thought she could trust this guy as much as some random cab driver. They had been dancing for a while, and Vixxen did not usually eat club food. Way too fatty and way too many calories.

They went to a very nice Italian restaurant with late hours and closed that place as well, enjoying wine and a nice Italian meal. The light in the club was poor, and he thought Vixxen was attractive, but in the good light of the restaurant, Mason was surprised. This young woman was as beautiful as anyone he had ever seen.

Vixxen had beautiful eyes, exotic facial features, a warm smile, and the best body he had ever seen tucked in an unforgiving tight and revealing dress.

Her shoulder muscles had some definition, her legs were toned and defined, and her ass was amazing. It was big and round but also appeared to be tight and toned. Never mind her breasts, that he was trying to keep his eyes off of while they talked. They looked like they would burst out of her tight dress, with her lean and muscular build he wondered if she was using a push-up bra.

Vixxen was careful what she ate, and when Mason had dessert Vixxen declined. He didn't push it, knowing how women could be about calories and seeing that Vixxen obviously took her fitness seriously. He lifted weights sometimes and rode a bike, he wasn't worried about it.

When Mason finally drove Vixxen home, he mentioned that he liked her home. "Are you renting?" Mason asked. It was in a decent neighborhood, and while on the small side was a decent house for a younger person.

"No, I am buying it." Vixxen replied, "All mine in thirty years I guess."

Mason then voiced his approval, telling Vixxen it was good to see she owned at such a young age. Beautiful, young, amazingly beautiful, and a good dancer? This woman impressed him.

They went in through her garage, and he saw a nice little late model BMW sitting there, she must be doing well for herself he thought. It looked new, or very close to it. It was a convertible, waste of money in Texas he thought.

She invited him in, and the tour of the house lasted until basically the entryway. She put her bag and keys on a hook and turned, and he had not expected her to stop and was very close to her.

Vixxen was not short, she was 5'10", and was wearing 2.5" dancing heels, so stood just over 6 feet tall in them. However, she was looking up to him. He had to be 6'4" at least.

Mason had admired her form for the entire night, and looking down into her beautiful eyes, and into her very sexy cleavage, he hesitated. The two of them stood there for a full minute, just looking into each other's eyes.

Mason didn't know what to say, he just enjoyed the view without any words. Vixxen moved in closer and got very close to him, and angled her face up to him, and reached her lips out to his, in a gentle kiss. Her lips tasted great, quite amazing really. It was a quick and gentle kiss, but Mason wanted it to last forever.

Vixxen's breasts were touching him now, his dick was getting hard and he wanted nothing more than to have his hands on her right in that moment.

However gentlemen do not behave in that way, so he restrained himself.

Mason pulled back a bit and exhaled visibly. "Wow Vixxen, I don't date much, and I am not very good at it," Mason said, a bit nervously. "My god you are beautiful."

Vixxen smiled and answered, "You are not too bad looking yourself, Mason, I have had a really good time tonight." She said this with her lips very close to his, and then stepped back and turned to head into the kitchen.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Vixxen asked Mason, heading out of sight into what he assumed was her kitchen. "I don't have much, wine really. And I guess juice and protein shakes."

"I am not thirsty Vixxen, but thanks." He said as he came into the kitchen, where Vixxen had a bottle of wine and a wine glass in her hands. "I do not drink very often if I am honest."

"This is a nice place, very good for your age. I didn't buy my first house until about six years ago. Tough housing market we are in anyway." Mason didn't want to bore her, so he didn't get into the market problems that he knew were coming. "When did you get this place Vixxen?"

"A couple of months ago, I just about got everything unpacked," Vixxen answered him.

Mason was impressed that she had purchased the house at her age. He didn't know how old she was, but she had to be in her young twenties. He wasn't that impressed with the house itself, but she had decorated it quite well.

Mason was lost in thought, looking out a window at her small backyard, and heard her walk up behind him. He turned and almost fell over. Vixxen walked in, still in her tight dress, and she was an amazing sight. He had known some women, none even close to her beauty.

She sat on the sofa and he joined her, at a distance just beyond arm's reach. She drank another glass of wine and took off her heels, and they had a nice conversation. Mason noticed that her posture was damned near perfect.

Mason talked about his job, he worked at a financial firm, and finally talked about the financial markets, and the danger they were in. He talked about sub-prime mortgages, and the trouble that banks were in over them, and how his firm had invested in them, and against them as well.

Vixxen was hesitant about her profession, but after he pressed her she told him she was an exotic dancer.

He asked a lot of questions but wasn't a dick about it. He mentioned she had a perfect body for it, and they talked about how the Latin dances she did had an impact on her stage work, and how she stayed so fit.

"Yoga three times a week, rumba class once a week, I lift three times a week with ab work every day and a focus on squats," Vixxen told him, describing her workout. "And then I dance four shifts at work, I probably dance for a good three hours out of a six-hour shift."

"How do you eat enough for that kind of activity Vixxen?" Mason asked, "How can you get enough?"

"I eat a very specific diet Mason," Vixxen replied. "Not a lot of meat, mostly good fat, but I added some ice cream. And a lot of protein for muscle building, and plenty of fruit and vegetables."

"You don't look like you eat any ice cream," Mason asked.

"I got a little too fit for the job," Vixxen said, with an odd look on her face. "Men and women do not seem to respond to someone with very little body fat and cut up abs, at least not for female strippers."

Mason thought about it, and then he agreed, he liked curves. He had already wondered if she was too muscular to look good naked.

"So I eased up on the cardio and I eat some ice cream a couple of times a week," Vixxen said with a smile. "I added a few pounds but softened the abs, and made my ass and my breasts look a bit better."

Mason smiled, and took a chance, she seemed pretty open about her body. He openly looked at her ass, and then stared straight at her boobs, admiring her cleavage. "They look pretty good, I don't see how they could have been a problem."

"My job is tough Mason, there is a lot of pressure on you about your body," Vixxen replied. "They have a scale, and they monitor your weight and your measurements all the time."

"Do you like what you do?" Mason asked her. "I have heard rough things about that life, it seems tough. Colleagues of mine spend a lot of time at strip clubs, they do not speak well of the dancers when they bring them home."

Mason thought about that, he really hoped nobody he worked with had ever taken Vixxen home, not the way they spoke of strippers. They spoke of blowjobs and sex in VIP dances, blowjobs in the car on the way back from the strip club and all manner of sex.

He liked Vixxen, he really hoped none of his friends had ever paid her to let them fuck her in the ass. She seemed to nice for that, too stable.

"Mason," Vixxen said with a serious look on her face. "There are prostitutes who strip, there are clubs that let that happen, dives." She touched his hand gently, "I am not one of those women, and the club I work at would fire a dancer caught fucking a customer."

"Well that was good" Mason thought, hopefully, it was accurate. He decided to try to visit Vixxen's club and see if it was really a better place as she said.

"I am good at what I do, and I make good money," Vixxen asked. "I would rather do something else, but this is all I know how to do."

Vixxen grabbed a remote and turned on some music, found some salsa and then stood up. Her tight dress had ridden up a bit but she left it.

"Want a demonstration?" Vixxen asked, Mason just smiled and nodded.

She moved with the music and slowly took off her dress while she danced for him. Vixxen taking off that tight fitting dress should not have been easy, but she made it look very sexy. She bent at the waist when she pulled the dress down over her hips and ass, turned to the side, and it was an amazing sight.

When she stood up and turned to face him, Mason saw the best body he had ever seen in his life. Vixxen had not worn a bra or panties with that dress, and her naked figure was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Vixxen danced slowly for him, he watched her 36d boobs sway with her movements, and she squeezed them and played with them as she danced. "Those tits are certainly not the product of a push-up bra," Mason thought. What he saw was amazing. Her breasts were a bit large for her lean body but looked perfect and real.

She straddled him for a lap dance, but it did not go on for long. He leaned up to kiss her, and things accelerated from there. In no time he was sucking her wonderful breasts, and she was jerking his cock. He laid her on the sofa and kissed and sucked on her breasts, Mason was in paradise.

He had never seen tits like this, only in porn. Big and soft, no visible scars, nipples perfectly fitting the size of them. The had a tiny bit of sag and felt perfectly normal to a squeeze. There was no way they were real, but he just couldn't see anything but their size that made him think so.

Vixxen had already pulled his cock out, and he rose up and placed his cock between them and titty fucked her. Vixxen pushed them together and Mason's cock disappeared from view as he pushed his cock between them, it was amazing.

Eventually, he sat back on the sofa, and Vixxen climbed over him and started sucking his cock. Damn, she was good at this Mason thought, as she worked fast and hard on his dick. Blowjobs were not really his thing, but she was very good at it.

Mason put his hand on her ass and squeezed, and was amazed again. Her big round ass was tight and muscular, it was firm to the touch, not giving much at all when he squeezed. He really wanted to give it a good smack but decided not to.

For a large man he didn't have a large cock, maybe six inches long and not too thick, but it was just fine for what Vixxen wanted. It was thick enough as not to be hard to suck, and she had certainly seen smaller dicks in her life.

Mason laid her on the floor and got above her, between her legs. "Condom?" Vixxen asked him. Mason smiled and took one out of his wallet, and gave it to her. Vixxen looked as the package to make sure it wasn't too old, then opened it and put the condom on him. As she rolled it back over him she watched it closely and was satisfied it was in good shape.

Mason then put himself between her legs and entered her, watching her beautiful eyes as he pushed into her, she really seemed to enjoy it. As Mason started to fuck Vixxen gently, she spread her legs very wide and started playing with her nipples, trying to put on a show for her new lover.

Mason was having a tough time. He thought he was going to cum in his pants when she kissed him and he felt her boobs touch him when she was clothed. When he kissed her, when he put his dick between her boobs, and when she was sucking him he felt like he would cum at any moment and blow any chance of getting to know this young woman.

Now with his dick inside of her, watching her smiling face, her amazing eyes, those big tits shaking, he didn't know how he would hold out. He started thinking about his taxes.

Vixxen liked Mason, she wanted to get to know him and wanted another date with him, so she wanted him to remember this night. She started flexing her kegel muscles and started gripping his cock as he fucked her.

"Fuck me," Mason thought, "What the hell is she doing?" He felt her squeezing his cock but had never met another woman who knew how to do this. He did not last long.

Maybe five minutes after entering her, Mason's body tensed up, and he pushed in deep as he came in his condom. "Fuck that was fast, but oh my God it was good!" He thought.