Vixxen Ch. 04: Trying for Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixxen knew he came and was disappointed, she was rather hoping for a long night of this, it was fun but it had only served to get her going. Mason laid down on her and kissed her deeply, he could not believe how good a kisser this woman was, and my God she tasted great.

Masin kissed her deeply and held it for a few minutes, then worked his way down to her breasts, licking and sucking them again. They were really something else. He squeezed them, fondled them, pushed them together, he sucked on her nippled like he could not remember ever doing before.

Vixxen had hoped he would keep going down and eat her out, but Mason did not, he stopped at her breasts, and then came up to kiss her before getting up. A condom full of cum still on his now soft dick.

He was about to walk away, but Vixxen sat up and got on her knees in front of him. Taking off a condom after sex was not a man's work, Vixxen had always thought. She smiled at him and looked him in the eyes as she pulled it off, looking at its contents while still holding his now soft dick.

Vixxen considered turning the condom up and eating the cum, but she didn't want to make this man think she was a slut, so she restrained herself and did not. Instead, she smiled at his used condom and kissed the tip of his soft cock. "That's a good boy," She said gently.

Mason wasn't the best lover Vixxen had ever had, not lasting very long and not being very big. But he was very nice and very attractive, and she thought maybe he was just a little excited at their first time together.

They dated for a few weeks. Mason treated Vixxen well, and their dates were the high point of the evening. Dancing at nice clubs, eating good food and enjoying the pleasant company. They usually had sex after their dates, at his place or hers, however, she got the feeling he wasn't that interested in it.

The sex was also more vanilla than Vixxen was used to. Mason didn't perform oral sex, didn't seem to care much for receiving oral sex and usually stuck to the missionary position. He never lasted long beyond five minutes, but Vixxen knew that life was about a lot more than big dicks and staying power.

Mason didn't love what she did for a living, but he understood, and also knew she planned to get out of that business through owning real estate. Not a great idea at that time he thought, given what was happening in the home mortgage market, but at least she had a plan.

Then Vixxen stated getting letters from her home lenders. She went to Mason to ask about them, and when he saw she had obtained loans with adjustable rates, he was worried about her. He told her to sell, right then, but she didn't want to lose the ground she felt she had gained in getting out of stripping, she could not be convinced to sell.

Mason did not know just how much money Vixxen made in a weekend, she could absorb some lean times better than many.

Her interest rate changes started to occur, and mortgages that had cost her $3,500 a month for all three houses, now cost her close to $7,500 a month. Then she lost one tenant, and that house remained empty. The financial market started to crash, and it seemed like everyone was out of a job or out of money.

She picked up another night at the strip club to try to help, but she was making less money than before, for the first time in her time dancing she started to see the crowds thin in the club, and she started to see less money each night, not a lot less, but less.

She saw Mason less and less as she began working more nights, now up to five nights per week. His job in the financial market also was getting tough, he didn't share much, but she could see the stress. She didn't know if it was from the stress he was under, but finally, Mason just stopped calling and didn't return texts or voicemails.

Vixxen accepted this as a part of her job, as she found that strippers pretty much couldn't date and have success. She found that men she met outside of the club were fine until they found out what she did for a living, at which point almost all seemed to think she was a whore and started treating her like one.

The men she met in the club, bouncers, a nice DJ, some customers, seemed to start out thinking she was a whore. Most men treated her like a rental, not the sort the figured to date for long. She got a lot of requests to give random friends of boyfriends lapdances and blowjobs for birthdays and a lot of requests for threesomes.

She did not think that women outside of this life were likely treated this way, at least not this often, as her stripper friends said they usually got the same.

So Vixxen let the idea of dating go and focused on work, her houses, and getting the fuck out of the exotic dancing business.

Vixxen was driving home from the strip club early one morning and was driving home in a daze. she was getting very tired. She had been working five nights a week, but still getting up for her workouts in the gym, and still spent time trying to find a new tenant for her open rental house.

When she drove into her garage she turned off her car and opened the door there was a large man in a ski mask standing right by her. The intruder punched Vixxen in the face, and she dropped.

Vixxen quickly saw the world go dark, she felt a hand on her breast as she faded into unconsciousness. "This is a hot fucking bitch man," Someone said next to her.

Vixxen came to in the back of a van, with tape over her mouth and her hands bound behind her. She had trouble focusing, and her head ached terribly. While the van drove along she heard parts of a discussion over loud music, she heard "Fuck that is a big ass," and talk about her "Fat cock sucking lips."

She looked around and saw a very large black man next to her, he was smiling very widely. This man reached over and groped one of her breasts, pinching the area of her nippled between his thumb and finger.

When the van got to its destination, she heard the men in the front walk around to the back of the van and open the doors. The very large black man pulled her out and put her on his shoulder as if she weighed ten pounds and carried her into a dirty small house, in she did not recognize the neighborhood. "Welcome home bitch," the large man said. "Get ready to earn your fucking room and board." The men laughed as he carried her in.

"Earn it on her fucking knees more like!" One of the other men said. "Gonna fuck that fat ass tonight."

Vixxen was very frightened. The house was filthy, there were beer cans, money, and guns laying around the living room. She saw a big assault rifle with a long curved clip leaning against the wall, next to a shotgun.

The big man grabbed her by one arm and dragged her to another room, and he did it roughly. She was thrown into a room with no windows and only indirect light. He pulled out a long knife and cut the tape holding her wrists, and yanked the tape off of her mouth. "Please..." Vixxen started, but the big man slapped her hard dropping her again. He was huge, maybe 6'7", and built like a bodybuilder.

"Whore you don't fucking talk unless we fucking tell you to!" This man's voice was deep, she had heard it in her garage. His voice was frightening, the hate in his eyes and his sheer size were terrifying.

Vixxen was crying, she didn't move. "No..." Vixxen replied, in a very frightened voice.

The large man hit her in the stomach hard. The force of the punch caused her to land hard against the wall behind her hard. She had never felt such a thing, she couldn't breathe, and the pain was something like she had never felt.

Vixxen's dress was roughly torn off of her body, then her thong and her heels. She was completely naked. "Don't you talk back you teasing fucking whore." She looked at the large man's eyes, they didn't have hate anymore, but lust. "You are going to suck some cock bitch, we are going to fuck that big ass. Do it well and maybe we let your worthless ass live."

The large man leaned down and smacked her ass, so hard it hurt badly. "Gonna get me some of that ass bitch. You do as your fucking told."

When the man slammed the door she heard it lock, she was completely naked and felt completely alone. She was cold, it was dark, her head was splitting and she couldn't think, and her insides hurt very badly from the punch.

Later the door was opened and she was dragged out roughly by her arm. She felt a crack, and her arm started to burn. The man dragged her to the living room, which had several men and one woman in it. The big man threw her on the floor in the middle of the room, "This is the black whore I found at the gym." The man said in his deep voice, "Thought she was too fucking good to spend time with a few brothers pushing iron.."

The other men were staring at her body as he continued, "She shakes her ass at that big strip club up on the west side, she should be good fun."

"She is gonna push some iron tonight Tyrone," laughed another man.

"What did we get?" Another man asked. "This fucking whore doesn't count."

"This bitch had like five thousand dollars around the house, and you know, TVs and shit. And she had a fucking BMW." One of the men said, "That is on the way to the shop now."

Vixxen could seem them counting her money, they found the bag she kept her money in her bedroom, it was everything she had. "Please," Vixxen said, "That's all I have."

A guy threw a half-full beer bottle at her, hitting her in the back. "Shut the fuck up you fucking whore!" The man moved to stand over her, pouring part of another beer over her head. "Why is it these fucking sisters always have to run their mouths?" The man leaned down next to her, "We don't fucking care bitch!" He screamed this in her ear, and most in the room laughed when Vixxen recoiled in fear.

One of them walked over and turned her over on her back, and forced the barrel of a shotgun into her mouth. "Bitch, do what we tell you to, or you will suck on this gun instead of the cock you do at the club." Jesus fucking christ Vixxen thought I am dead. "Don't run, don't yell, don't cry, don't fucking talk, just keep your pretty ass quiet."

Vixxen was terrified, she hurt from being hit earlier, and she was looking down the barrel of a shotgun. She opened her hands and held them back, like a surrender pose. Her right arm burned in pain when she moved it. The man took the gun out of her mouth, "That's better whore. Who wants to go first boys? Let's try this fat ass out!"

Vixxen was taken to a bedroom and thrown onto a king-sized mattress without any sheets on it. She was taken by all of them. They did everything they wanted to her body. The men took turns taking her, and the woman, a Latin woman, used her as well as well.

The woman went first eating her out, but roughly. "Now that is a sweet black pussy boys," She said before she was pushed away by the very large man, who then forced his very large cock into Vixxen. The Latin woman then sat on Vixxen's face and demanded Vixxen lick her pussy. "Eat that pussy you fat fucking whore!" She shouted in a Mexican accent.

He turned her over on her hands and knees, but her right arm wouldn't support her weight. She slumped down and the big man slapped her ass hard, grabbed her hair and started fucking her doggy style.

The woman pinched Vixxen's nipples and the other men forced their cocks into Vixxen's mouth in turns. "Bite me bitch and you won't have any fucking teeth tomorrow." One of them said as he fucked her mouth.

The men didn't wear condoms, and they came inside of her body. She felt cum in her ass and in her pussy, they came in her mouth but it ran out. As it went on she saw new men come into the room and take her as well. She was dizzy, and her head was still spinning from being knocked out earlier, and she couldn't tell who was who.

"Should we sell her off, or keep her and sell her ass?" One of the men asked. "People would pay to fuck her ass, they would pay good money."

"Sell her man," The deep voice said this. "This fucking whore won't be worth much when we are done with her."

Men came on her face, spit on her face, and they just kept using her. Later she felt a very large dick in her ass, and it burned as it was forced it in her.

Vixxen had not had anal sex before tonight since she was eighteen years old. She was just barely twenty-two years old, but she hated it then and it would have always been to soon to have another dick inside of her ass.

Tonight she had several inside her, and now the cock she felt was larger than the others, she felt like it was splitting her in half.

The man in her now was forceful and fucked her ass hard, not lasting long and cumming on the side of her face when he finished. In this moment Vixxen didn't care about the cum. She didn't understand why people would want to hurt her like this. What had she done to them?

When they finished the large man stood her up, and the woman started hitting her. The Mexican bitch didn't hit that hard, but the men joined in helped to hold her while also helping to give her a beating like she had never imagined.

The woman wasn't doing much damage, but then Vixxen saw the big guy step in front of her, Fuck.

She saw him draw back and hit her in the face, and then woke up back in the dark room.

Vixxen could not see out of her left eye, her right arm burned and could support no weight, and her whole body hurt. The door unlocked and opened, and the Mexican woman came in carrying a couple of bowls. "Enjoy your fucking dinner you fucking whore. This is all you get to eat bitch."

"Why?" Vixxen asked weakly.

"This is for teasing the boys and the gym, and then not blowing cock for them in the strip club. You should have eaten that nut bitch." She spat on Vixxen. "Why they wanted a whore like you in the first place is beyond me." The woman walked out, locking the door behind her.

Vixxen was thirsty and crawled over to the bowls, and was revolted to see what looked like urine in one, and what smelled like cum in the other. She turned over and closed her eyes, and cried.

Was this how it ended? Vixxen would die before eating or drinking out of those fucking bowls.

Vixxen held her arm, it seemed to help with the pain, and she faded out to sleep.

Vixxen was woken up hearing a loud bang and a lot of yelling, then she heard gunfire. She stayed on the floor and covered herself, just wanting the nightmare to end. The gunfire kept moving and was all around her, but went on for a few minutes.

She heard lots of yelling, and a few shots here and there. Pop, pop, pop. People were screaming and yelling, and the shooting seemed very close. She laid as low on the floor as she could.

When the gunfire ended, a few minutes passed and she heard the door unlock, and a policeman entered the room. "Police don't move!" The officer yelled at her, "Show me your hands...fuck." The officer said, his tone softening. "You are safe ma'am, you are going to be alright."

The man knelt beside Vixxen and looked at the damage as she rolled herself over slowly. "Don't shoot me," Vixxen said very weakly, he could barely hear her with the commotion in the rest of the house. "My arm won't move." She continued.

The officer said nothing for a long moment, taking off his jacket and trying to cover her naked body.

"Jesus fucking Christ," the man whispered, pulling his mask down "We need a fucking EMT in here!" He yelled out into the hallway. "Right now Goddamnit!"

"You are going to be alright ma'am." The police officer said this as she felt him check her pulse. "They can't hurt you anymore, I am taking you out of here right."

Vixxen started crying, having no words.

The policeman told her his name was officer Wilkins, again assuring she was safe. He was not a large man, maybe 5'8" but while his face was pained, he had a look of great strength about him.

An EMT, and then another joined the officer int he small room and began attending to Vixxen. "Fuck me," One of the EMT's said in shock, drawing a quick rebuke from officer Wilkins.

"Shut your fucking mouth," The officer whispered. "Be a professional."

The EMT shined lights in her eyes, and she heard them say her right forearm was probably broken. "We are going to need a stretcher in here," One of the EMT's said in a radio. "We have a living victim in here, we will need a rape kit."

They carried her out on a stretcher, and the officer Wilkins walked next to them, asking her to close her eyes as they went through the house, she did not object. She held his hand tightly with her left hand.

This officer stayed with Vixxen as the paramedics took her to an ambulance, and rode with her to a local hospital. His left hand was all she had in the world right now. Everything else was gone.

In the better light of the ambulance, Vixxen could no longer see or hear the officer, but could still feel his hand. She did hear the EMT's talking about her condition as if she weren't there.

"Call it in, we have a likely concussion, broken arm, lots of bruising on the abdomen, could be internal bleeding." Fuck this sounded bad, Vixxen was in a haze, but the pain was less than before, maybe they gave her something for it. "The jaw looks out of place, some teeth missing, they will also need a rape kit by the look of things."

"Any ID?" One of the EMT's asked. "Do we know who she is?"

"None was found," The officer's voice replied gently.

"We need a blood type," The EMT replied harshly, "This woman may need blood. Damnit."

Vixxen had an oxygen mask over her face and felt the mask lift. "What is your name ma'am, do you know your blood type?" One of the EMT's asked her.

"My name," Vixxen tried to reply, but she couldn't think of it. "I don't know," Vixxen cried, it was right there, on her tongue, how could she not know her name.

Vixxen heard a person up front talk into a radio, repeating her symptoms, calling her Jane Doe. "Jane Doe, unknown blood type. Possible broken arm, internal bleeding, broken jaw, possible orbital bone damage, high-grade concussion."

Officer Wilkins held her hand and said nothing, he didn't know what to say. Those animals had tried to beat her to death, had raped her brutally, who knows what else they would find wrong with her. He hoped she would live, it took too long to help her.

Officer Wilkins was surveilling the house she was taken into and saw her carried in over a suspect's shoulder unconscious. He called it in but was told to wait for backup. He called for exigent circumstances, and for immediate support and was told no.

It had taken his department over two hours to agree to go in and to gather SWAT. Officer Wilkins was not on the SWAT team, but had been and was allowed to go in with them when they breached the front door.

He felt like this was his fault, he had failed this woman.

Vixxen woke up in a dark hospital room, with monitors beeping. She had a split on her right forearm, an IV needle in her left arm, and some kind of light tubing in her nose. She could now see out of her left eye a little, but it was swollen. At least the pain was much lower now.

Vixxen's neck hurt when she moved her head, but she looked around and saw a police officer sitting in the room in uniform, sleeping in a chair next to her. He looked familiar, she thought it was the officer from the ambulance, the one who found her in the room.

Vixxen tried to sit up and find something to drink. fuck she was thirsty and cried out in pain, her abdomen, and her neck in horrible pain.

The officer woke in a start and came to her side. You are in the hospital ma'am, let me get a nurse for you.

Vixxen grabbed him with her left hand again, weakly, "Stay." She said in a light voice.

"Ok, ma'am," The officer replied, pressing a button on her bed. "They can't hurt you now when I can't be here another officer can be by the door. You are safe now."