Vixxen Ch. 05: Moving on with Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William saw her hesitation, "Let's make this easy Vixxen." William said, opening a safe by his desk. "Just be his date for the night, make him the envy of every man, and woman, who sees you guys."

He turned and started laying out $100 bills. "Be his date. Let him touch your ass, kiss you, maybe cop a feel on one of those magnificent breasts, but his dick stays in his pants." He put five bills out and said, "For $500, you go on a date, and you decide where it goes."

"You call it a night after he has a nice night with you, he remembers the night for a while, and you get $500." Then he started making a second stack, this one taller. "Or if things go well, if you like him, and if you choose to, you fuck his brains out and you make another thousand."

"$1,500 for one night, who does that?" Vixxen asked, looking at the money.

"You can if you want to Vixxen. Go on the date, you get to choose. Make some money, I will pay for dinner, I will cover the hotel and if you choose that route it will be a really nice one." With that he turned and put the pouch back in his safe.

Vixxen stared at the money. How quickly she could get out of this life. "I will do it boss, I will go on the date."

"Good choice Vixxen," her boss said, and Vixxen's head dropped, she felt ashamed. "Don't let this get you down Vixxen. Consider what you do now for a living."

Vixxen looked up at him, and gave him a crooked glance.

"You rub your amazing body on horny men and women Vixxen. You let them touch your ass and your breasts. You feel horny men's dicks for a living. Are you telling me it has no effect?" Vixxen saw where William was going, "I have seen you kiss dancers and female customers. I have seen you caress their boobs, and I have seen their mouths on your boobs. I have seen your face, you get hot right?"

"Yeah I get horny boss, I like sex as much as the next girl." Vixxen answered.

"You don't do anything like the next girl Vixxen, when you walked in here you thought I was gay, and you just gave me the best blowjob I have ever had in my life."

"You are a highly sexual being Vixxen, you are extraordinary. I see you near orgasm when giving men lap dances, that cannot all be faking it."

"God put you here to please people Vixxen. Your astonishing beauty, your raw sexuality, what appears to be a very deep adoration of sex." As William spoke Vixxen frowned. "You are the most beautiful woman we have ever had here, you may be the most equipped person I have ever seen to make a person happy sexually."

"God? I don't believe in the guy, that is just used to manipulate people boss." Vixxen said with a frown, "Yeah I enjoy sex, but no mythical creature did it, Zues did not smite me and cause me to look as I do and enjoy a good fuck."

"I am not preaching at you Vixxen, it was a figure of speech darling." William said, smiling wide. "You love touching other people, you love other people touching you. You get paid for this contact now, why not make a lot more for it?"

"But boss, I am not touching their dicks, I am not putting my tongue in the women." Vixxen countered, trying to win the argument with the part of her which had already decided to do it.

William pulled Vixxen up, and started taking off her clothing. She did not resist, but asked her boss, "What the hell William?"

"It is an object lesson Vixxen, with the most beautiful object possible." William answered. When he was finished, she was standing just in her thong. William then pulled her down to sit on his lap, but turned her to face him, straddling his lap. She could feel his dick was hard again.

William put his hands on her hips and started working her back and forth, being attracted to her boss and not having had sex in weeks, her body responded. Vixxen felt her breasts react. She felt her body warm, she could feel her pussy respond.

William could sense the change, he could see her breathing and eyes change, he could smell the change as well. The pleasant smell of a woman who is getting horny.

As he ground into her, he asked her how it felt, she told him it felt great. He asked if she felt this way for every VIP dance, and Vixxen could not deny it. She looked up and moaned and he knew the answer. "Are you touching my cock Vixxen?" William asked.

"No boss," Vixxen replied. "Not directly, not really."

William then stood her up, he was stronger than his frame would suggest. He leaned in and kissed her, catching the salty taste of his own cum, and started taking off his clothing. When he was finished his hard cock was sticking out, and he sat back down, and put a condom on. Then he pulled her back on his lap.

He kissed her as he started working her hips over him, his grip now on her toned ass, with her beautiful 36d boobs in his face. "And now Vixxen?" He said, lifting one boob to his mouth, working his tongue over her nipple.

Vixxen moaned in pleasure, he could now feel her getting wet. "Now what boss?" She said, looking at him in pleasure. She was getting lost in this, she wanted his cock deep inside her.

"You are still not touching my cock darling, my cock is in a condom and is touching you, covered by a thing layer of fabric. But it feels better for me, and for you as well I think than me wearing pants." William said this as he slowly worked his cock over her pussy.

Vixxen's body was getting worked up, she wanted his cock in her, she was hardly listening to him now.

With one arm William hugged her and pulled her up to him, sucking on a boob as he did it, with the other he reached down and moved her thong, and pushed his cock into her moist pussy. Vixxen moaned loudly in response, and started working her hips, moving her pussy up and down on his cock.

William stopped her, and looked her in the eyes. "What are you touching now Vixxen, you aren't touching my cock, you are touching a condom, and my dear beautiful woman this feels far better for you and me than anything else we did."

Vixxen smiled, "I see what you did there," not caring in that moment about the subtle truth of his statement. She started working on his cock, she worked on it hard. He stopped her after a couple of minutes, drawing a complaining look, but positioned her over the arm of his sofa and entered her from behind, doggy style.

William started pumping Vixxen fast and hard. She cried in pleasure and William grunted as he did it, watching her amazing ass shake. He had done many women in this way, he had never seen such a large and well shaped ass have this much muscle, and have so little wiggle.

Vixxen had her face in the sofa, and was loving every moment of it, when she heard William grunt, and he slowed down his pace, pushing in hard one pump at a time while grunting. She knew he was cumming.

William pulled out and sat on the sofa, and she laid on his shoulder. "Fuck boss, that was good. We have been missing that for two years?"

"So it would seem Vixxen, so it would seem." She looked down and noticed the condom was still on him and was full, and she started pulling it off. "You see Vixxen, you touched the condom. You didn't touch my cock, you didn't touch my cum. The only difference between this and a clothed lapdance is just semantics."

Vixxen got the condom off and looked at it, "Semant what?" She asked as the leaned down and cleaned off William's cock with her mouth, licking off and sucking out any remaining cum.

"It just means there isn't much of a difference Vixxen, if a man wears a condom, how is it really different?" William said as she finished on his cock.

"Well it is different if I do this boss," Vixxen then turned up the condom, and took the contents in her mouth, swallowing his cum.

William smiled, "You know what I mean Vixxen, but fuck you are an erotic creature." Good lord this woman is intoxicating he thought, how could men have wanted to harm her.

"I will go on the date boss, just let me know when." Vixxen said with a grin, "No promises though, the kid might be a white supremacist, he might end up going home a virgin anyway.

"Oh he is not Vixxen, I give you my word. He has a thing for black women. His name is David, he is a good kid Vixxen."

Days passed, and finally Vixxen found out when and where. She met her boss's nephew at a restaurant, and dressed in a new dress that William had purchased for her. A tight black dress, it conformed to every curve, was low cut and showed ample cleavage, and was very short. It didn't cover more than two inches below her ass.

Vixxen wore a new pair of high heels, with a 4" lift on them, and had her hair done for the evening. She felt sexy, she felt powerful. She knew men and women would want her, and that only her date might have her.

Vixxen took a cab to the restaurant, and arrived just a few minutes late.

When she got to the front door, she was approached my a very young man who introduced himself as David. She stood 6'2" with the heels on, and David was maybe 5'7", and on the thin side.

"Hello there mam, my name is David." The young man said.

"Vixxen, please just Vixxen," she replied.

David was young, but he was attractive. She gave him a peck on the lips and they were seated. They had pleasant, but shallow conversation David told Vixxen he had just graduated high school, and of his plans for college. His family wasn't poor, but they could not afford to send him to an expensive state college right away, so he was starting in junior college for the first couple of years.

David asked what Vixxen did for a living, and she told him she was an exotic dancer. He said his uncle had told him that, and asked if she did anything else. They kept talking over dinner, which was very good, and continued over dessert, which Vixxen passed on.

It wasn't the best date Vixxen had been on, but David was cute, and while shy he seemed to e very nice. When dinner was over, and they were outside waiting for David's car to pull up, David struggled with what to do next.

"so what would you like to do next Vixxen?" David asked, a little less shy than before.

"Let's go back to your place and decide." Vixxen smiled at him.

Vixxen's manager had rented a car service for David, and a nice black Cadillac pulled up. And the driver came around and opened the door for Vixxen.

As the driver drove them to the hotel, David was nervous. "Mam, you must hear this all the time, but you are amazing, I have never met a girl as good looking."

"Thank you David, that is very kind. Please call me Vixxen, I am only like five years older than you are." Vixxen smiled back, grabbing and holding his hand.

"So what did my uncle say about this date?" David asked nervously.

Vixxen smiled, "What did he tell you David?"

"He told me he was going to ask a dancer that worked for him to show me a good time as a favor. He is paying you for this isn't he?" David asked.

"Your uncle William did pay me, to have dinner with you. He offered to pay me to have sex with you as well."

"You are going to do that for money?" David looked nervous.

"Take it easy David, I am a dancer, not a prostitute." Vixxen told David, trying to put him at ease. "I have had a good time, if anything happens between us it is because I like you and I am having a good time. The part of this date your uncle paid for is over. We are here on our own now baby."

The ride to the hotel was not a long one, Vixxen spent it talking to David and teasing him. Pressing her chest out, rubbing his thigh, and giving him the best fuck me eyes she could.

David already had the room key, and seemed to know were he was going, leading Vixxen to the elevator, and then a decent sized room.

When they got in Vixxen turned and kissed David, and backed him up towards a small sofa. When they go there she sat beside him and spoke to him. "David, I went on this date because your uncle paid me to, I am not in your room because he paid me to. This has nothing to do with money, and I need you to promise to tell your uncle that nothing happened between us."

"I don't get it, why would I say that if something did?" David asked.

"If you do that he doesn't pay me for what I want to do David, I want to because I like you David. I am not a prostitute, I don't ever want to be a prostitute, and I do not want your uncle to think me a prostitute." Vixxen said, leaning in and kissing David on the neck. "Can you do that for me, please?"

As Vixxen said please she lowered the front of her dress and exposed her amazing 36d breasts to David. She moved to the floor and between his legs, and looked up to David and smiled, then started working on his belt.

David stopped her hands, and smiled at Vixxen, "Let's hold off on that OK?" And he helped her back up on the sofa, glancing at her exposed breasts. "Mam, you are amazing, but not like this. I don't want my first time like this."

"Can we go do something else, maybe catch a movie?" David asked. "We are putting the cart before the horse a little, we haven't even finished our date."

Vixxen was surprised. She had not been on a real date in as long as she could remember. What did that even mean? Vixxen smiled at David and puller her dress back over her breasts.

"We can catch a movie, whats good?" Vixxen asked. Iron Man was in the theater at the time, and the downtown hotel they were at was close to a downtown movie theater.

They caught a showing of the movie, and Vixxen enjoyed snacks she normally wouldn't, snacking on some popcorn and M&Ms. The movie was good, Vixxen had not seen one in a theater since she was a teenager. She barely knew how to act.

She laid her head on David's shoulder for much of the movie, she held his hand, she played with his hair, and kept a hand on his thigh when she had a hand free. But David was a complete gentleman.

They walked back to the hotel after the movie, and David called the driver he had to come and get Vixxen. "I like you Vixxen. I would be lucky to have you as my first, but I don't want it like this. Can I call you sometime though?"

"You sure can David, happy birthday baby!" And gave David a big hug, and a peck on the lips. She gave him her phone number, and was driven home by the car service.

That night night on the ride home, Vixxen felt very good at not having given into prostitution, "I am not a whore," she told herself.

When her manager William found out nothing happened, he was disappointed, but not angry. David told him he had a great birthday, and how well Vixxen had treated him. He had thought she could have been one of the most highly compensated escorts in the area, with him as her manager of course, but no matter.

Vixxen was still the most sought after stripper he had, and made him a lot of money. William was sure he could get more of that ass for himself whenever he wanted it.

Vixxen and David became friends, she ended up buying a video game console, and one or two nights a week they would hang out at her apartment. They played console video games, and would rent movies on Redbox, but nothing ever happened.

Vixxen missed the sex, but enjoyed what seemed like a normal life. She still worked out a lot, she still worked at the strip club, however she had the first non sexual relationship with a man she could ever remember having. And it felt good.

Jack would call her, and drop by every now and again. He didn't pry into her personal life, or bother her about the past. He knew he messed things up and did not want to cause further harm. He would just make sure she was OK, make sure she didn't need anything and go back about life.

After a few months Jack relocated, he had joined the DEA, and moved to D.C. to work with them there. Jack said goodbye to Vixxen before he left, and she did not see him again for years.

Vixxen kept hanging out with David, occasionally going to parties with him and his friends. Vixxen was constantly asked out and propositioned by men and some women at these parties, but even though she and David did not have a physical relationship, she always declined. She did not want to be disrespectful, she had usually walked into the party with David.

And then she walked in on David one night. She was ready to leave, and went looking for him, finding him in a spare bedroom getting a blowjob.

From a dude.

Fuck.

He obviously liked it, and that dude was going at it.

Homosexuality didn't bother Vixxen, however things did make more sense now. David was gay, confused, bi, something, but he wasn't into Vixxen. David had not seen her, and she didn't make a fuss. However her sexual frustration was less restrained.

When she got back downstairs, it wasn't thirty seconds before another guy came to hit on her, and she let it all go. She started doing shots with the guy.

He wasn't big enough to hurt her, and the drinks kept coming. Shots, red cups of beer, in the moment it didn't matter. Vixxen rarely drank, and did not have a high level of tolerance, but she got caught up in the party environment.

She started dancing with the guy to the beat of very loud music. He danced behind her, and his cock was pushed up against her ass and his hands were on her boobs immediately. The attention felt good to her, someone was interested at least, she felt like she could do anything in that moment.

As they danced another guy joined in, standing in front of her. The two men danced with her and changed places, and in minutes the had her boobs out in front of everyone. This got an approving reaction from the guys in the room. This also felt good, even more people were attracted to her. Her head was starting to spin, she was getting very horny.

The two guys took her to a sofa in the main living room and very quickly had her dress off, she heard the cheers of others at her naked body. The men were not naked but had their dicks out, Vixxen was very horny at this point. She stretched her arms above her head, showing off her large breasts to the men. But they weren't interested in foreplay.

She was sober enough to insist on condoms, but just barely. The two guys put condoms on and fucked her at the same time, changing positions and keeping their dicks in her mouth and pussy. She came as they fucked her, all she could think of was sex, it was incredible.

One man came on her face and hair, and then she felt the second man spray his cum on her back and ass when he finished a few minutes later.

Things really started to get fuzzy for Vixxen, she had not really had that much to drink, but she felt like she was floating, and her body was aching for more sex. And she was getting sleepy.

Now she felt more hands on her. She then felt the salty taste on an unprotected dick in her mouth, and the sensation of another in her pussy. She felt a hard slap on her ass, and she felt a cock in one of her hands.

She was roughly turned over on her back, and she felt the dick back in her pussy, and now two dicks were at her lips, she was in a haze, not sucking them anymore. But her head was moving from one side to the other, and the men were fucking her mouth. The room then got dark, she could hear them and feel them, but she felt disconnected in that moment.

And then she heard David's voice.

She wasn't sure what he was saying, but he was yelling, and then the hands stopped, and she felt the dicks leave her body. She still felt like she was floating, but felt the cool breeze of the outdoors, and then her head spin as she was placed in a car that sped off quickly.

The last thing she remembered was David talking to her in a concerned tone. "Dammit Vixxen, you can't just drink anything someone gives you, someone might hurt you!"

She woke up on her bed, it was bright, painfully bright. And damn did she have a headache.

She was naked, and could remember some of the night before, but not all of it. She sat up, and then quickly laid back down, her head was not going to allow sitting up just yet.