Vixxen Ch. 08: Married Life

Story Info
The perils of a dead sex life in marriage.
8.3k words
4.59
10.7k
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fictional, and involves erotic sex. It also has interracial lesbian content some might object to. This story takes a little while to get to the sex, and contains less depicted sex than prior chapters. However this is about a woman and her life, AND her sexual adventures. So I hope you enjoy it, if not skip ahead a bit :)

If you do not enjoy erotic stories involving sexual material I suggest you move on.

When married life loses it's luster-

This story takes place after Vixxen Ch. 07: Adventures in Vegas.

This story begins immediately after the close of the last story, and coverts a nine year time frame. This will cover the entirety of Vixxen's nine year marriage, it will not dwell on individual events in great length or detail until the end.

This is where the story continues-

================

Vixxen and Mason were now four months past their honeymoon, however while they still sleep together and spent time together, the sex had already begun to slow.

Mason spent more time at work than Vixxen imagined a person could, working long hours at his New York office. Mason also spent a lot of time on the phone and on a laptop when at home. Vixxen was no longer working, and Mason had a cleaning service, so outside of making them dinner at night there wasn't a lot for Vixxen to do.

Vixxen would get up and have breakfast and coffee with Mason, and when she could she would have lunch with him. However his lunches were almost exclusively working lunches in the office, or business meetings at a restaurant where she could not join him.

Vixxen found a gym and got back into working out, but she quickly found that without the cardio workout involved in dancing for a living four days a week, she could not maintain her physique and her eating habits.

If she reduced the calories she took in and her protein intake she would lose the shape she worked to create in the gym. She still lifted in the gym and could keep up the muscle, but without the cardio she had a tough time keeping body fat down where she wanted it.

It turned out that spending six hours dancing a few times a week was a tough amount of cardio to replace.

She was in yoga class and expanded to a cross fit class, she had plenty of time on her hands, however it was a fight she was losing. Vixxen had toned up for her wedding, getting married at 126 lbs, but after the first year of her marriage she found herself at 140 lbs.

She still had good muscle tone, but had not yet found a good balance in diet and exercise that would help her to hold onto muscle but hold down fat. She was active every day, but finally toned down the calories and protein and accepted the new normal was not going to be as muscular as the old one.

Over the first year she stayed in contact with her old friend Nikki, however Nikki was carrying her first child, and they were not able to connect more than over a few phone calls.

Vixxen did make a few new friends in New York. At the gym, in yoga and cross fit class, and in the building they lived in. It wasn't exactly lonely, but was more lacking in personal contact than she had been used to.

On their first anniversary Mason and Vixxen had sex, however it was the first for Vixxen in a month and a half at that point. By their second anniversary Mason was pushing for children, however despite having never worn a condom during sex they had not become pregnant.

Vixxen finally told her husband about what had happened with her step dad, and about the abortion her step dad had demanded. She told him about the damage done during the procedure, and that she could not carry children.

This was something of personal shame for Vixxen, and not something she spoke of often. Mason was angry she had not told him, but it was something she didn't like to talk about much at all.

The sex with her step dad was something she was ashamed of, regardless of the alcohol and drugs which were involved, and she knew the stigma that many carried towards abortion. Vixxen always worried that anyone who found out all that she had done and been through would want nothing to do with her.

Mason was bitterly disappointed. Legacy was a big thing in his family, and he was his father's only son, so he was responsible for continuing his family name. They discussed a number of options, and decided to try for a baby using a surrogate program. This option was very costly.

Beyond the cost, Mason had trouble accepting that Vixxen had willing sex with her step father, the man who raised her. He tried to understand the age gap and the drugs and alcohol, but it bothered him more than he let on.

Vixxen found out her friend Nikki was now pregnant with a second child, things seemed to be going really well for her. They spoke on the phone about once a week, but it was getting tough to keep in touch.

Mason and Vixxen were not wealthy by Mason's standards, however they were able to pay close to $100,000 for a surrogate mother to carry a child for Mason and Vixxen. It represented almost all that Mason had saved. Mason made very good money, however they lived an expensive lifestyle in New York.

A fertilized egg from Vixxen and Mason was used, however the surrogate mother miscarried early in term and the child was lost. Mason and Vixxen were heartbroken, Vixxen was not big on kids, but had sincerely looked forward to the chance to raise one of her own.

Over the next years this had a deep impact on their relationship. Mason wanted kids, Vixxen couldn't carry them, and they couldn't throw that kind of money at it very often if ever again. There being no other feasible options they moved on without children.

Also Mason had never let go of finding out about her and her step dad. He knew she was a lot younger than her step dad. He also understood the power of drugs and alcohol, but it made him wonder about the time he knew she spent stripping.

Had she been a whore the entire time? Mason had heard a lot of stories about strippers, and had some doubts when Vixxen would tell him she had never had any sex with a customer. From time to time he would comment about it when Vixxen wanted sex, and it hurt her rather badly.

During the year that followed, Vixxen and Mason would have sex as often as she could make it happen, which wasn't very often. She could not get any fetishes or fantasies out of him, and he had lost interest in dancing with her. He also had lost interest in eating with her, and often even talking to her.

She would go to him wearing a variety of clothing he might find appealing, trying to find anything she could use to get him going. When they were invited to parties she dressed well, at his request usually in something tight and sexy.

When they went to pool parties she would wear a very tight fitting one piece swimsuit. Nothing too slutty, but her husband encouraged her to show off. He didn't say it, but Vixxen got the impression that Mason letting his colleges and managers check out his wife's ass helped him professionally.

Mason never asked her to do anything for his friends, as numerous boyfriends had before, however she got the impression he wanted her to be flirtatious. Nothing ever happened, he never asked and she never offered, but she did make some friends among his co workers.

Vixxen would try to tease Mason after the parties, and would usually suck his cock afterward. He seemed to enjoy it when she did this in the swimsuit she had teased his friends in.

Sadly for Vixxen, she was not getting a lot of sex at home, and she felt like just a trophy for her husband to bring to the various parties. The frustration was starting to take a toll on her, she needed more than she was getting. A lot more.

When Mason was away and Vixxen was home, she would watch pornography and imagine what she could do with his boss, or with his co workers, even with his secretary. She never acted on it, but she often thought about it and masturbated to it.

Mason was spending even more time at the office, and more time out of town on business. In the following years Vixxen and Mason didn't take a single vacation together, Mason suggested that Vixxen do it on her own, work not allowing for him to be away. This was not what she thought marriage would be.

"Someone has to pay the bills Vixxen," Mason would bark at her when she asked if he would go. "We can't both live the high life! If you are bored you could go get a fucking job." This hurt, but only so much, Mason had never suggested she work, and knew she didn't have the background to do much.

This lead Vixxen to travel once per year to the Caribbean, and she took a liking to the island of Jamaica. She likely would have enjoyed it more with Mason, but she went anyway, and made the most of it.

She met plenty of men on her vacation, and had plenty of chances to let off some sexual steam, but she stayed loyal. She did of course get herself off at night to work off her frustration. She would get a good buzz and then masturbate on her balcony, not caring who saw or heard.

Mason was eventually moved to an office in Texas, and initially had Vixxen stay behind in New York. He was going to get a place set up for them and get settled, and he didn't want the place in New York to be empty got too long before he could get the financials settled.

"Mason we are supposed to stay together, I don'r want to live here by myself!" Vixxen complained to Mason. "I can go as well, who cares if this place isn't lived in?"

"I don't want to hear it Vixxen," Mason replied roughly. "I don't ask much, but we need this. We haven'r caught back up from that adventure trying to have a child, and I am not going to throw away a chance to sell this place for what it is worth."

And with that he left. Movers took everything he owned and nothing of Vixxen's. They were not officially separated, but it sure felt like that's what it really was.

Vixxen would call Mason, every day at first, but he seemed bothered by it, but at least every week. He didn't always answer, and wasn't very good about returning calls. Vixxen could see the writing on the wall, but she did not like what it said one bit.

Vixxen ended up living in New York for almost a year alone, and finally forced the issue and just flew to Texas, arranging a mover to bring her belongings. Surprisingly Mason did not meet her at the Airport, and wasn't home when she got there.

She waited in front of the house at the address he had given for a few hours, when Mason did get home he wasn't in good mood. Complaining as he let Vixxen in that she had pulled him from an important meeting. She hadn't seen him in months, and her presence seemed like an annoyance.

No hug, no kiss, no eye contact. Not ever "haven't seen my former stripper wife for a year" sex.

She moved in, and was glad to see him again, but she felt that the distance between them felt as great as when she was in New York.

As Vixxen and Mason entered the ninth year of their marriage, things were not going well at all. Mason had taken to fat shaming Vixxen when she tried to get him to have sex, telling her he wasn't into fat chicks. She felt like she had gone from an annoyance to an enemy somehow, the kind man she had known was gone it seemed.

Vixxen began working harder than ever in the gym when Mason started telling her she was fat, but she couldn't get back to where she was when they were married. She was at 126 lbs when they got married, and had ended up at 140. Not fat by most people's idea of fat, but Mason thought so so she started working harder and got herself back down to 130.

But it was not enough, it seemed that the more Vixxen tried for sex, the more dead set Mason was against it. He moved her into the spare bedroom, and barely acknowledged her when he was home, which wasn't often.

She tried to bridge the gap between them, she made Mason breakfast and coffee in the morning, and dinner when he was home. However as time moved on it made no difference. She did not know what to do.

She worked even harder in the gym, trying to recreate her body from before the wedding, but couldn't. She tried to get Mason to be friendly again, but she couldn't. She tried to seduce Mason into having sex, but she couldn't make herself attractive enough to him.

Mason stopped inviting her to company parties altogether. She wasn't invited, and when she asked if she could go. What the hell was happening?

Vixxen felt more distant from her husband than ever. She watched pornography, and masturbated to what she saw. She watched lesbian and interracial videos that had black women in them. She started playing with her breasts and rubbing and fingering herself, but it wasn't enough.

In time she bought a couple of dildos and a vibrator, and some flavored lubricant. While this started to scratch the itch she had, but it still wasn't enough. Vixxen missed the feel of another body on her, the smell of a man, the feel of a hard dick in her and the feel of cum. She had not been with a man or woman in a while, and when she watched videos she remembered people she had been with before.

When watching lesbian sex, she tried to remember how Nikki and Sapphire tasted, but it had been too long. She thought a lot about her husband, and tried to remember her part in their problems, in her inability to carry his child.

She didn't want to hate him, but that was becoming difficult. She tried to always remind herself of her own fault in their problems. It was getting difficult, but Vixxen kept trying.

Her husband wasn't around much, so she started dancing again at dance clubs at night a couple of times a week. She really enjoyed shaking the rust off of her dance skills, and more social activity.

Vixxen looked really good in the rumba and salsa dresses, and as she danced with people on the dance floors she finally got to feel other people's bodies against hers. It has been a long time, and it felt really good.

She did all she could to remain faithful to her husband, however her dancing became more and more intimate. She would feel a man grind his hard dick against her, and her body would wake up. She would feel the warmth building inside her body, she would feel her breasts start to stretch the material of the dresses she wore.

It had been so very long. She hoped that one of them would fondle her breasts, she needed contact. She ached for contact, she felt a fire inside her grow every time someone grazed her ass or breast. She welcomed contact, and more and more she encouraged it with how she danced.

On a crowded dance floor she would allow men to hold her hips and grind against her, pushing their hard dicks up against her ass. She would not stop them when a wandering hand would find it's way to her ass, or when one would fondle her breast. After so long it just felt good to be desired by a man again.

One night she kissed a man on the dance floor. She turned and he was dancing close, and their lips met. It wasn't a long kiss, but she loved it.

She longed for more, she longed to share her body with these strangers right on the dance floor. She had offers to go to the restroom or someone's car, and it was all she could do to say no.

She ached for sex, masturbation was just not enough. She wanted to taste a cock again, to rub her tongue on the tip and taste the sweet precum, to feel the salty cum of a man in her mouth again. She wanted to be fucked over a counter in the bathroom, to blow a man in the parking lot. She imagined having a woman eat her out while sitting in a booth. She wanted all of it and could have none of it.

Her mind would get away from her while she was dancing, Vixxen would get lost in sexual fantasies. One night while dancing, there was a man behind her pushing himself against her ass, and she leaned back on him and laid her head against his neck. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention.

He smelled good, and he was beautiful. His clothing was very well chosen, he was very cleanly shaven and his hair was perfect. Also she could feel a long hard cock in his pants.

As she leaned back, she felt his hands leave her hips, and go to her now swollen breasts. He caressed and fondled them, squeezing them and rubbing his fingers on her nipples, which were now obvious under the material of her dress.

She felt his fingertips working just under the top of her dress as he groped her, touching the tops of her nipples. God it felt great. She imagined his cock buried between her breasts, shooting cum all over her. She was becoming quite aroused. She was losing control of herself, her inhibitions, memory of her marriage. All of it.

She imagined herself alone with all of the men in the club. She imagined being used by each of them, by groups of them, all of them. She imagined none of them wearing condoms, and one after another filling her womb with cum.

She felt more hands on her breasts, and God did it feel wonderful. The man dancing behind her now had his hand on her hip and her stomach, with his hand actually quite close to her pussy, but outside her dress.

She imagined what it would be like to suck ten different cocks, to drink the cum of many men. She imagined having cocks all over her face, and having a hard time choosing which to suck. The hands on her breasts were not those of the man behind her, and she didn't care. She didn't even open her eyes to look and see who it was.

The man behind her reached up and gently put the top of her dress in his fingers, in that moment she knew what he would do and didn't care. With her eyes still closed she felt her dress lowered and felt hands now on her bare breasts, with fingers working on her nipples.

Her fantasy came to an end as she felt her dress slide up and a hand go down the front of her thong and onto her pussy, and a mouth start sucking on one of her nipples, this was suddenly very real. She opened her eyes, and saw that she was at the center of a group of men.

The man she was dancing with and whom she still leaned against was still grinding on her ass hard, one of his hands holding the bottom of her dress up, and the other inside of her panties, with a finger working inside of her. Another man was vigorously sucking her left nipple, and third man leaned in and started sucking on the right nipple.

The man behind her removed his finger from her pussy, and put his wet finger in her mouth. It was a familiar taste, and not an unwelcome one, but under the circumstances she felt this had already gone way too far. She found herself sucking on his finger, but came back to her senses and stopped.

The men closed in around her, and she understood that this was going to a place a married woman couldn't go. It was already there she thought, but it couldn't go any further.

She pulled away and pulled her dress back up and quickly went to the ladies room, as she left she saw that two men already had their cocks out. "Fuck me," she thought, how stupid could she be. She was a married woman. She needed sex, but married women didn't do this sort of thing.

She leaned against the counter, and a very short and tiny framed girl walked in and stood next to her. "Glad you got out of there darling, I don't think those men had good intentions for you." The girl said, touching up her own lipstick. "But it does look like you need something bad tonight."

Vixxen turned and looked at the mirror, and she was in quite a state. Her hair was messed up, on breast was still partially exposed, and her underwear had been pulled out of place.

"It's alright darling, it happens." The girl said, as the adjusted Vixxen's dress, and started running her fingers through her hair, straightening it up.

"God I feel like such a whore." Vixxen said, still in a state of disbelief that she had let things go that far. She smiled to the short girl next to her, "I am glad my husband wasn't here to see that."