Vixxxen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh Christ, yeah darlin, take my asshole it's yours, I'm all yours, I'm a slave for my fuckin huge-cocked Aussie lover!" Vix gasped out loud, and I pulled out of her cunt at that moment, quickly shoving two fingers straight up inside her gaping vadge to replace it without any forewarning.

She grunted and then bit down hard on her lower lip to stifle the scream welling up in her throat – I couldn't keep the evil little grin from showing on my face, as I drove the digits up into her snatch right to the knuckles, then began to piston them in and out of her, finger-fucking the British slut and making her squirm about in delight.

Her cum-sauces was pouring out in thick amounts, and I didn't know quite how many orgasms Vix had already experienced, but it was definitely more than a couple at that point...

I was feeling pretty damn good about myself at that moment, but still, her arse beckoned me, and there was no way I was going to cum myself without taking this final delicious prize.

Really, it was amazing in and of itself that I hadn't cum yet, but I think the tension and the desire to give Vix as much of a dirty, pleasurable fuck as possible was holding me well enough in-check.

"Can I taste my arse, too?" Vix asked me, looking over her shoulder as I stood behind her and flickering her eyelashes in my direction, in such an alluring, teasingly sexy way that there was no way I could refuse her any request at that moment. Plus, the thought of her wanting to taste her own butt like that – such a nasty and provocative request – fired up my own carnal lusts.

A forefinger of my other hand wormed its way slowly into Vix's arse, and I hooked it in there as I frigged her slit with the two fingers of my left hand at the same time. Oh boy, did she like it when I did that!!

"AHHH SHIT FUCK YEAH YOU NAUGHTY, DIRTY BASTARD!! OH SHIT OH FUCKIN HELL I'M CCCCCUUUUMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG!" she screeched out at the top of her lungs, shuddering and jerking about on top of the toilet where she was propped up against as Vix came hard. Her juices shot out of her throbbing cunt in a squirting spray, much of which was blocked my the two thrusting fingers... but the cum still splashed all up my upper arm, and covered my entire hand with her sweet cunt-cocktail.

The orgasm that she had had left Vix staggered over the toilet, completely and utterly exhausted froim her sexual exertions. Her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat which coated much of her heaving, straining body. I leaned in over her back and ran my tongue up along a portion of her shoulder, moaning at the taste of Vix's sweet sweat which flooded my senses. I was a man who got off on the gritty, more baser aspects of lovemaking... and sometimes it was difficult for me to find a partner who accepted this quirky aspect of my personality.

"Fuck, I don't ever remember cumming that hard before in my life..." Vix breathed at last, whispering almost reverently back at me as she twisted her body around to be able to stare back into my face. She reached out with her right hand and gently cupped the side of my face, smiling at me with nothing but warmth and affection in her eyes at the same time. "God, I've never had anyone as good as you, baby. But now oh shit... I want to taste that arse of mine so much."

I was grinning from ear to ear – and I doubted I could have possibly been any happier than I was at that very point in time. Pulling the forefinger slowly out of Vix's tight, constrictive sphincter, she gasped out loud with longing pleasure when the digit left her asshole, then let out a satisfied moan as I offered it to her mouth to take in and suck the butt-juices.

She grunted and groaned in spasmic ecstasy as Vix sucked back on the finger, and without any warning or prompting from her, I moved in with my cock and guided it into the gaping rear opening which the forefinger had only just vacated.

As soon as the bulbous head of my dick-shaft touched the wrinkled outer skin of her anus, Vix gasped loudly and opened her mouth wide in surprise and intense joy. Her eyes bulged and her body strained back against the shocking invasion at first, but once she realized just what was happening, Vix quickly relaxed herself and let out a protracted moan of pleasure as she eased back into my first penetrating thrust.

The saliva-slick finger slipped from between Vix's full lips, forgotten, and I quickly moved it back up to stuff into my own mouth as I gently fucked her arse. It was a deliciously wicked thing, to be drinking back a woman's saliva off a finger that had been right up her butt-hole only a minute previously, as my own dick slammed into her anus and stretched it wide open... so naughty and depraved, and wondrously arousing because of it.

"Ohhh fuckin CHRIST yeah, ram my goddamn asshole you bastard... oh shit yeah I love the feel of your cock up my butt, Jesus yeah just keep buggering me like that!" Vix gasped out loud, her body heaving and shuddering with the intensity of the motions as I reamed out her arse. She twitched and gyrated about, trying to work herself back against me all the harder so that her butt-hole was penetrated all the more... while all the while, she had at least a couple of fingers buried right in her pussy and a thumb rubbing violently at her clit.

My own probing fingers had been extracted from her cunt a little while earlier, so I could use both my hands to grab hold of her full hips and use them as a firm anchorage. I didn't want my own fucking motions to cause me to topple over...

We were both grunting and groaning now like farm animals rutting in the filthy mud, and neither one of us really cared at all: the thought of anyone outside walking in and hearing our coupling antics was beyond our mental compacity at that point in time. All I could think of was how good it felt to have my dick stretching Vix's asshole, filling her up and rogering her in such a vicious, probing way that she wouldn't ever forget our anal sex together...

I slapped her left arse-cheek very hard with one hand and Vix let out a loud, startled and slightly pained cry, and watched with a broad evil grin on my face as, some moments later, a big red mark came up on her skin. Another firm slap on her other cheek... another exclamation from Vix, and another hand-print which rose up from her skin. All the while, I hadn't stopped ramming my prick in and out of her back-passage.

With a vicious pull of her long, flowing black hair, I yanked Vix's head up and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Baby, I'm going to cum so hard in your arse soon... would you like that, huh? My juices filling up your dirty fuckin shithole? Maybe I'll lick the cum out of you a little, and kiss you so you taste my spunk in my mouth, and on my tongue..."

Vix grunted and arched back against my body, pressing down on her from behind, and she came for a second massive orgasm that made her entire form jerk and spasm about as though a thousand volts of electric energy was surging through her.

"AHHHH FUCKKKKKKK YEAYAYAYAYAYYAYYYYYYAAAAHHHH!!!" she screeched out, loud and piercing like the cry of a banshee.

As her Keigel muscles locked up and she came in a torrent of juicy spunk which flowed out of her slit in copious amounts, Vix also flexed her anal sphincter, squeezing her arse around my cock hard and making my own dick tense up and throb agonizingly. I recognized the signs clearly for what they were, and felt the cum rising up from out of my swollen ball-sacs.

"Damnit I'm CUMMMINNNNNGGGG!!" I bellowed, driving my hardness right in all the way until I couldn't slide my prick inside Vix's rear-end anymore. She cried out about the loudest I had ever heard her so far during our sexcapades, jamming her whole entire fist up into her cunt at last as my prick filled her, and sobbed in erupting pleasures as I held myself in check inside her anal-passage, then at last bathed her bowels with semen.

Filling up her bum with hot, sticky cum took some time, as I had a lot of jizz built up from our extended session letting our passions sweep us away in the public toilet cubicle. Jerking squirts of potent seed shot out of the end of my swelling hardness and straight into the depths of Vix's arse, filling her up and leaving her body ablaze and tingling with sensations too numerous and pleasurable to properly describle.

When at last I was almost finished orgasming myself, I pulled my shrunken prick out of Vix's rear-end, and with just a strand of cum dripping off the end of my dick, rubbed the semen around the outer lips of her gaping, well-fucked and wide-stretched pussy. Pushing inside her just a tiny bit, I made sure that at least a bit of the semen discharge was inside her cunt... just in case.

"My God – the second time, when we came together... that was even more amazing than the first one!" Vix exclaimed, and all I could do was smile and nod back in agreement. I didn't really trust my voice at that moment to hold out for me.

In fact, I doubted I could stand up straight on my own accord – if it wasn't for the fact that I was holding onto Vix pretty tight, and using her body as a bracketing support, I would probably have slumped over in exhaustion already.

Suddenly, I heard a sight gasp and a strange rustling sound that I hadn't noticed before, from beyond the cubicle's thin door behind me. Turning around as best I could and quickly tugging up my pants, I moved towards the thin wooden door and put my right ear up against it. Listening intently, I thought I heard the sounds of more audible movement just beyond the door, so I quickly waved to Vix to cover herself up and keep quiet, then reached out carefully for the door-lock...

Once I had the door unlocked, I stood back far enough away so I could open it, then flung the thing wide open.

There, leaning up against the row of sinks just beyond the cubicle's door, stood a young Asian woman in her early- to mid-20s.

She had a gorgeous, thin aqualline face, deep blue-grey eyes that seemed to mirror the depths of her emotions, thin sensual lips and a full-figured, well-defined body. Her skin was smooth and snow-white, and her fingernails were long and painted crimson-red... they stood out quite nicely against the alabaster colour of her untanned skin.

The shocking thing about the woman's presence, however, was the state of undress she was caught in. She had the small, tight-fitting, light pink hotpants that she'd been wearing halfway down around her knees, and had been in the process of hurriedly tugging them and her lacy, skimpy underwear up her legs to cover her exposed privates when the door had been flung open. Her smooth, hairless cunny was gaping open and quite obviously sopping wet, with her clitoris large and exposed from its fleshy hood – the woman had to have been playing with herself. Her light green button-blouse was mostly undone, and most of her right tit and some of the left one was exposed. The hard, puckered dark brown nipple was quite damning evidence of her arousal.

I stared at her for the longest while, and she looked right back at me, panicked and frozen to the spot. I knew she must have come into the toilets at some point in our fuck-session and overheard us... what surprised me most was that she'd stayed, and even masturbated herself (the evidence of this was clear and irrefutible) while we had sex. It was pretty unbelievable... and also, if I was going to be honest with myself, pretty exciting stuff.

It was Vix who finally broke the silence...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: The main female character in this tale is inspired by a good friend of mine that I've made from dalliances in the Literotica forums: she's a sexy little Vixxxen who I enjoy chatting to online whenever I can. She is gorgeous, fun-loving, and a sexy mistress who loves the kinkier side of sex... a woman after my own heart, to be sure. It was a real pleasure to type up this story. Please feel free to send feedback through the site, as constructive criticism and friendly encouragements are always most welcome, and greatly appreciated. Voting is real easy and quick to do as well, and it all helps let me know that my work is appreciated. Thank-you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the story! -TheCaptain