Vocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's dinner?" Lily asked Adam a little later.

"Delicious," Adam mumbled around a mouthful of hamburger, before washing it down with a healthy swig of lemonade. "Just like always," he complemented her with a wide smile.

Lily smiled back at him, sipping from her glass, but inwardly fumed. The burgers were good, but an idiot could tell they weren't made just with ground beef. The lemonade probably had as much urine as water in it, and she could smell herself even before tasting it.

Either Adam was an idiot, or he was lying to her. Appetite gone, Lily leaned back in her chair and watched him eat. He couldn't be that uncomprehending, which meant he was lying.

She supposed everybody lied at some time or other, but the two of them had never done so, before. And he was so smooth, she thought, as he polished off his burger with gusto. If she hadn't known, there was no way she would have guessed.

What other things was Adam lying about? Lily felt suddenly insecure. The wallpaper had tried to warn her, but she'd been overconfident. Adam pretended to like her, but he was thinking of that slut. He'd probably been fucking her, laughing with her behind Lily's back, cuckolding his naive wife.

Lily thought furiously of all the times Adam had been out of her sight. No wonder he was tired all the time; the two of them probably were fucking themselves blind each night while she slept!

And that time in the shower! It hadn't been Sam at all, out there. She'd been flaunting her body, imagining she was desirable, but Adam must have snuck out. He'd been banging that slut while they watched her! Humiliation and rage washed through Lily, leaving her trembling.

That night they experimented with bondage. Adam tied Lily spread-eagled in front of the bathroom window, and then proceeded to whip her until her ass was fiery red.

It was too dark outside to see anything, but she knew the slut was out there, watching. Adam's rampant erection reflected in the glass, betraying his desire for that slut even as he abused his wife for her amusement. She knew his coarse expressions of lust and encouragement were meant for the woman outside the window, not his stupid, trusting wife.

Lily cried with shame, but recognized the whipping and torment were poetic punishment for her miscalculations. Her thoughts and the physical stimulation left her dripping when Adam finally untied her, but neither of them had cum.

She elected to tie Adam to the bed, instead. The wallpaper mocked her, but with him tied in the slut's position, nothing was going to be happening. Lily walked back to the bathroom, selected a candle, and returned to the foot of the bed.

Lily twisted the candle into Adam's virgin ass, ignoring his screams. If the wax was harder than that slut's tongue, tough for him. His mouth might lie, but his cock wouldn't; it was huge and reddened, throbbing as precum leaked from its tip.

After a moment of reflection, Lily retrieved a cookie sheet from the kitchen and shoved it under the candle and Adam's ass.

"What are you doing?" he asked breathlessly, trying to see past his jutting erection.

"Providing a little motivation," purred Lily. She lit the candle, enjoying the way he twitched. "Baby! You have plenty of time," she chided, walking around the bed and then climbing up to straddle his face. "Start licking!"

He did, his energetic tongue and lips a pleasing counterpoint to the pain of her punished buns. She wondered at his apparent expertise; apparently he'd been doing more than just fucking that slut, while withholding this from her. Not anymore!

Lily leaned forward, adding encouragement in the form of fingernails she ran down his sides and across his chest. At odd intervals, she dug in to draw blood, ignoring the sounds beneath her and focusing only on the pulsing cock in front of her.

She wondered if the slut was watching them now, although the bedroom window actually was smaller than the one in the bathroom, and not ideally situated for voyeurs. Well, she'd had just about enough of that whoring, man-stealing, home-wrecking redheaded bitch!

As if he were attuned to her thoughts -- or more likely, Lily's absently digging nails -- Adam jerked violently and his cock jetted copiously onto his stomach and chest. His yell vibrated against her sensitive flesh just the right way, and Lily found herself orgasming as well. As always, the satisfaction of having teased Adam's cum out of him was delicious.

"What?" she asked, rising just enough to unmuffle his face.

"Are you going to let me go now?" he repeated.

"So you can go running off to that slut?" Lily snorted. "I think not." Her anger renewed, she relaxed and emptied her bladder, listening to Adam sputter and cough as her urine rained down on his face. "Just rest for a while!"

"Lily! What did I do? Why are you upset with me?" Adam blinked his stinging eyes furiously, his head centered on a large dark wet spot on the cover.

She stood and looked down at him. Even now, he lied so convincingly. Maybe she was wrong. He was her husband; she was supposed to trust him... No, she trusted the wallpaper -- it hadn't lied to her! Hardening her heart, Lily stalked out of the room, grabbing the first piece of clothing that came to hand and forcing herself to ignore the shouts behind her.

Ironically, she'd picked up a short white silk nightgown she'd never worn. At the beginning of their stay, it had seemed too risque; later, too confining. Lily dropped it over her head and stood on the porch, listening. The night was quiet; the slut probably had run back to her house as soon as she saw Adam and Lily were finishing up.

Lily walked the twenty or thirty yards up the road to the neighboring cottage, noticing the porch light was on. Of course it was, she thought sardonically. She mounted the steps and knocked on the door.

Norma opened it a moment later, looking surprised. "Oh, Lily; I wasn't expecting you."

I bet not, Lily laughed to herself.

"I thought you might be Sam." The slut concealed her disappointment well; she was as good a liar as Adam. "This is a pleasant surprise. Won't you come in? Is Adam with you?"

"He's tied up." Lily looked around. The home was larger than the rental cottage, but the floor plan was similar. The doorway at the back led to a short hall instead of bedroom. "Sam isn't here?" she asked, playing dumb. Of course the slut would have gotten him out of the way first.

"No, he's on a Wal-Mart run. It's our last chance to stock up on supplies before spring break, and the store is less crowded at night." Norma was wearing the same sundress she'd had on when they'd first met. Lily couldn't tell about underwear, but she was sure the slut didn't have a bra.

"How convenient," Lily drawled.

The slut tried to look confused, but she knew exactly what Lily meant. The first cracks appeared in her composure. "W-would you like something to drink?" She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of Lily.

"Maybe later." Tiring of the game, Lily said, "I think you know why I'm here. I know what you've been doing -- you slut."

"Oh, Lily!"

Totally surprising the blonde, Norma rushed forward and embraced her. She kissed Lily passionately, moaning and offering her tongue. Intrigued in spite of herself, Lily had to admit the slut was good; it was easy to understand how Adam had fallen prey to her wiles. She responded, probing with her own tongue, to let the other woman know she wasn't intimidated.

The slut started babbling breathlessly as soon as they parted. "Oh, Lily, you are so--"

"It won't work, Norma," Lily cut her off. "Adam belongs to me; you can't have him."

"What? Adam?" The redhead stared at her blankly. "What are you talking about?"

"I know you've been chasing Adam," snarled Lily.

Norma began laughing helplessly. "Adam?" She laughed again, fighting for breath. "I have Sam; I don't need Adam."

Lily rolled my eyes, not even bothering to reply.

"It's true! If you'd seen Sam, you'd know." She paused, eyes momentarily dreamy, and Lily thought of the size of Sam's package. "It's not another man I want," the redhead continued, "It's you."

Lily's mind went completely blank. The idea was totally preposterous!

"Oh, come on!" Norma laughed again, but it sounded different. "You have to know! The way you caressed my hand when we first met? How your eyes ate me up when you found Sam and me on the beach?"

She took a breath and went on, her eyes shining. "The way you fucking teased me with that lotion, touching me that way and pretending you weren't interested, even when I thought your nips were going to tear through your top. You wouldn't even let me touch you! So help me, I would have licked you then!"

Lily shook her head slowly, but the slut didn't shut up.

"I waited outside for you every night, waiting for you to invite me in. I know you saw me; I watched you show off for me. I saw you shave yourself, and I know it was for me."

It was totally insane. Lily told herself that the slut probably had given Adam the same speech, word for word, the first time she'd ensnared him. Well, maybe not the shaving part.

"I masturbated every night thinking of you, Lily, praying you'd come to me. Sam told me you'd come, but I didn't believe him. And now here you are, wearing that and reeking of sex. Of course I know why you're here -- don't tease me anymore!"

Lily was certain she'd misheard. Sam had said she'd be coming? She tried to clear her thoughts. The flattery was -- nice -- but she couldn't let it distract her. She couldn't let Norma distract her. "I'm not going to let you fuck Adam again."

The slut shook her head in disagreement. "I want to fuck you." She took Lily's hand in hers and began towing her toward the hallway; the blonde let herself be led.

"This is obscene!" Lily gasped at the entrance to the bedroom. Everything in it was red. The walls and ceiling were a deep burgundy similar to the wallpaper in her cottage, but lacking the print. Plush carpeting of the same color covered the floor. A king-sized bed dominated the space, covered in scarlet sheets boasting a sheen that suggested they weren't cotton.

The heavy furniture and headboard were polished wood that looked brown only in comparison with the other decor. In fact, the only thing in the room that wasn't some hue of red was the exceedingly large snake occupying the glass case running the entire length of the dresser. Its tongue flickered languidly, answering the question of whether it was awake.

Even the low lighting was tinged red. A heavy musk permeated the air. It reminded Lily of the taste of Adam's scrotum -- a little sweat, a little semen, a hint of urine; very masculine and very arousing.

"It grows on you," Norma said eagerly. Before Lily could say anything, the redhead pulled off her sundress and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing panties; the red bikinis showed a conspicuous dark spot in front. "Look how hot you've made me!"

"I am not here to fuck you," Lily repeated. She pushed Norma away from her, onto the bed.

The stupid slut lay there, breathing heavily, and pulled up her knees. It only pulled the red fabric tighter between her legs, making the wet spot grow.

Lily stared at her, feeling an unexpected tightness inside. The redhead really wasn't so different; they had similar builds, tits about the same size. Her nipples were hard like Norma's, and if she'd been wearing panties, they'd be soaked, too. It would be like fucking herself.

Was this what Adam saw, looking down at her? The question took her out of the moment. Suddenly Lily saw only the slut on the wallpaper, offering herself to Adam. An untrustworthy liar and manipulator, just like her husband, willing to say anything. Furious at herself, Lily whirled to leave.

She took one step towards the door and toppled, tripped by another ankle unexpectedly hooked around her own. A moment later, Lily felt Norma's weight on her back, pinning her in place. The hem of her gown slid slowly up the curve of her ass. "Let me go, damnit!"

"Oh, wow, you really got a workout!" A featherweight touch ghosted over her angry flesh and followed her crack down between her legs, to where Lily's gash was leaking on the carpet. The fingers probed just briefly before withdrawing; Lily could hear Norma licking them.

The blonde tensed at the unexpected feel of a tongue against her skin. Hands spread her stinging buns and the wet tongue speared at her rosebud, caressing her sphincter and demanding entrance. It felt sinfully good.

Lily bucked again, dislodging the arousing intruder but failing to topple off her tormentor. She was rewarded with a sharp spank that hurt like hell but nevertheless triggered a sharp orgasm.

There was a brief pause while both of them considered the turn of events. "Oh, you are such a slut! You're too precious!" Norma squealed. "You have to do me!"

The blonde squirmed frantically, finally succeeding in breaking the redhead's balance. They tussled on the floor, clawing, elbowing, and kicking, both struggling for dominance but equally matched.

Suddenly Lily found herself on top, Norma's arms pinned to the sides, and their legs tangled. She wasn't sure how to use her momentary advantage; escape was impossible at the moment. Surprising herself, she leaned forward and hungrily kissed the wide-eyed redhead.

Sensing no resistance, Lily moved her hand inwards and cupped Norma's tit. She began squeezing, prompting a deep-throated moan from the redhead, but no attempts to escape. Steal her husband, would she? Lily squeezed harder, curving her fingers in until the nails formed indentations in the sensitive flesh, and then twisted slowly, drawing blood.

Norma screamed and Lily bit her lip, biting hard until she tasted the sharp tang of blood. The redhead shook, but Lily realized she was cumming from the stimulation. And she was on edge again, herself. The two women looked at each other, panting and licking blood-red lips.

"Fuck me. Oh please, fuck me," Norma repeated unevenly, an entreating look in her eyes.

The fucking slut would let her do anything with her, Lily realized. The rush of anticipation was irresistible. She felt simultaneously light-headed and immovably heavy. Nobody, not even Adam that last week, had been so helplessly aroused by her as to offer that.

Power suffused Lily, pushing out her nipples to the point of bursting and overflowing to soak her thighs. "Worship me," she said simply, climbing to her feet.

Norma moved to shed her panties, which were completely sodden, but Lily casually slapped her hand away. "That's for later. Show me how much you want me."

There were no further words. The room was quiet save for the sounds of their labored breathing, the shifting of a foot, or the rustle of fabric. The snake repositioned its coils, but did so silently.

The redhead slowly gathered the blood-spattered and moisture-soaked nightgown about Lily's waist and lifted it over her head. It fell, forgotten, to the floor. Lily stood in front of her -- gloriously naked, imperiously demanding, infinitely arousing. Norma dropped to her knees and bowed her head to the floor.

Starting at Lily's toes, her fingers and lips worked their way up the blonde's body. She seemed to know what Lily found arousing, whether it was a soft touch on an erogenous zone, or a hard poke at a sore spot.

She barely flinched when Lily peed in her face, opening her mouth to accept the blonde's golden gift. When she bit down lightly on Lily's clit a minute later, she grinned unrepentantly afterwards; both of them knew Lily had almost climaxed.

Norma finished the work she'd started earlier, cleaning Lily's rosebud until it gleamed while dragging fingernails across one inflamed cheek and providing counterpoint with a finger thrust unpredictably in and out of her dripping slit. Lily almost came again, but Norma slyly slid free of her attempts to force the issue.

Finally the redhead made it up to Lily's tits. She quirked a grin at the crude brand when she found it, and Lily expected her to rake it with a nail. Instead, Norma sucked as much of the breast into her mouth as she could, swirling her tongue over it. She could feel Lily's deep breaths.

Norma slowly released the tit, maintaining a seal with her mouth, and then suddenly bit down on the nipple with all her might for just an instant.

Lily jumped as if prodded, but the sensation ended before her jangled nerves decided to orgasm. She drew half a breath before Norma bit her again, just as hard, and crushed her clit between a finger and thumbnail. The blonde reacted as if she'd been electrocuted, falling to the bed and thrashing in unrestrained screaming ecstasy.

"You bitch," Lily finally husked. She half expected to find her nipple gone, but it was still there -- if massively swollen.

"Love is a harsh mistress," Norma enigmatically replied. "I see now what Sam did."

That was even more confusing. Lily decided to concentrate on the sex rather than the thinking. She couldn't remember a more violent climax, but it left her keyed up, wanting more, instead of satiated. The redhead's panties were trailing moisture down her legs, and Lily was ready to dish it out instead of taking it. "Get on the bed."

Norma quickly flopped in the center of the bed, face up. Lily worked the sodden panties down her legs, marveling at the moisture in them; she brought them to her face and inhaled the intoxicating smell of the redhead's rut.

She squeezed the fabric over her left hand, wetting it, and then inserted her fingers in the redhead's flowering slit, picking up even more lubrication. "I'll fuck you, you slut," she whispered to herself.

Lily leaned over the other woman and flicked her clit with a finger, watching her gasp. Pulling the fingers on her left hand together to form a narrow cone, she brought them to the entrance of Norma's juicing cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" Norma moaned, watching eagerly. Her hair was fanned out around her head like a russet corona, and her hands worked her tits energetically.

Lily pushed slowly, feeling the other woman's body open to accept her. Her engagement band caught momentarily on the glistening flesh before sliding within. She was in up to the last set of knuckles -- the widest part of her hand.

"Don't stop," gasped Norma. "Fuck me; make me cum! I want to feel it!"

Emboldened, Lily leaned into it. She flicked Norma's clit again, and there was a momentary lessening of resistance. Suddenly, her entire hand was inside the redhead! She pressed on, wondering how far she could go, until half her forearm was buried in the slut. Norma was making small grunting noises, so Lily carefully withdrew until her hand popped out again.

She was mesmerized by the expanse of gleaming flesh -- she must have been at least a foot deep.

Norma moaned, "Harder," but Lily had already determined to do just that.

The blonde forced her hand back inside, knowing it would fit. She started pumping in and out. Was that what it felt like to be a man? What would the sensations be like when she came?

Lily picked up the pace of her stroking, and resumed titillation of Norma's clitoris, determined to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible. When it came, the sensation was amazing, like velvet vises trapping and releasing her arm. The redhead thrashed like a crazy woman, trying to pull her nipples off her tits.

Abruptly, Lily realized her left arm was covered with blood to the elbow. She withdrew it, watching droplets fall on the sheet. Liquid ran sluggishly from Norma's gaping pussy. A pink gleam caught her eye: the mounted diamond on her engagement ring!

"Please, again," Norma panted.

The sight of so much blood raised a remaining shred of common sense and decency. "You're bleeding," Lily protested. "It looks bad."