Voice Activated Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike has an accident, and wakes up with a strange new power.
8k words
4.6
238.6k
348

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,164 Followers

Mike's alarm was trying to drive him insane. He'd already hit the snooze button three time this morning, but the damn thing just wouldn't take the hint and shut off on it's own. He sat up with a sigh.

"Fine. I guess I'll get up today." Thin, watery sunlight was starting to brighten his window. "Fuck this waking up at 6 AM shit."

He stumbled to the bathroom. Showered, shaved, dressed in the same wrinkled suit that he had worn yesterday. A headache was forming behind his eyes. He was desperate for caffeine, but he didn't have time to make a cup. And anyway, the free coffee was about the only perk available at the office.

Mike caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror as he walked to the door. He made eye contact with his reflection, noticing for the hundredth time just how unhappy he looked. He had thought that by this point in his life he would be doing something. Three years out of college, and he was stuck working as an assistant at a large shipping firm. The pay sucked, his boss was a power hungry bitch, and he never felt like he was accomplishing anything. Like most people, Mike had once felt like he could really contribute something to the world. Instead, he was stuck checking shipping documents for typos. He didn't even have the authority to requisition more paper for his printer.

He broke away from his own downtrodden gaze. "Maybe I should go to law school." He laughed, a short, sad sound that emerged from deep in his gut. "That seems to be everyone's plan these day." Not that he could afford the loans.

He trudged out onto the street. A few other people were there with him, mostly looking equally cranky. At least he didn't have to walk too far to get to the subway. One of the benefits of having to be at work by 7:00 was that the train was never crowded. The platform was mostly empty. Mike found his preferred spot near the end of the train.

MIKE

He looked around, startled. The was a bored looking middle-aged woman standing not too far from him, but it didn't seem likely that she had said anything. The voice had come from everywhere and nowhere, all at once.

IT IS TIME, MIKE

"Who are you?" Mike looked around again, spinning in a circle, trying to find who was talking to him. "What's happening?" The woman moved a little farther down the platform. Nobody want's to stand next to the guy talking to himself and flailing about.

YOU HAVE A DESTINY, A PURPOSE. IT BEGINS NOW

The strength left Mike's legs. He fell forward, first to his knees, and then farther, his face swinging towards the floor. Mike tried to put his arms out, tried to do something to stop his descent, but his body wouldn't listen. He had been standing close to the platform edge. He couldn't stop himself. His upper body fell down into the tracks. The momentum of his fall carried the rest of him onto the metal rails. The woman from the platform screamed, calling for help.

It was probably too late. He could already see the lights of the next train bearing down on him. They filled his eyes, until there was nothing left in the universe but brightness.

GOOD. TIME TO LEARN

Everything went dark.

He awoke slowly, perception seeping back in like a fog was lifting. He was in bed, covered in a blanket. There were noises, a ventilation fan, some unfamiliar machine beeping, a step and the rustle of clothes that let him know he wasn't alone. He tried to open his eyes, tried to speak. No response from his body.

Panic was rising inside him now. 'Shit!' He could at least think. That meant something. 'Am I paralyzed?'

NO

'You're still here?'

I AM EVERYWHERE

'What are you?'

THAT IS UNIMPORTANT. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME

Mike paused for a moment. 'And what have I become?'

OBSERVE

His senses exploded out of him, perception suddenly flooding his brain. Mike's eyes were still closed, but he could see. He was in a hospital room, four white walls and an assortment of medical equipment surrounding him. The beeping he had heard came from one of the monitors. There was a nurse in the room. Tall, blonde, pretty. wearing blue scrubs. But he could see more than that. Mike could see her mind. It was like a fire in her head. He reached for it, some new ability extending from his body and connecting with her.

Her name was Madison. She was 26. She had worked for the hospital for two years. There were other things there too. Images, memories, daydreams. They rushed by too fast for Mike to really get a look at them. He pulled back, floored by what he had seen.

'What was that?'

MY GIFT TO YOU

'But, how? What is it for?'

LET ME SHOW YOU

His mind reached out again, delving deep into the nurse's head. Mike realized that he had no control of it, The Voice had taken over.

The nurse stood up, the chart in her hands suddenly ignored. She had a quizzical look on her face. She turned to the door, and reached out to lock it. Her hands found the thin blanket covering Mike and pulled it back until his gown was the only thing covering him.

'What are you doing to her?'

Something shifted in the way that Mike's mind was reaching into the nurse. He realized that The Voice had been controlling her, now it was investigating her memories. Recollections, images, and sensations poured into Mike's brain.

Her parents had been strict, religious. Sex was something that wasn't spoken of. Desire was forbidden. But she felt it anyway, and she was ashamed. When she had moved out for college, she had tried to be normal, had tried to date and have relationships. But even now her shame was overwhelming. The shame she felt about her body, about how she looked at men. She was constantly embarrassed for herself, afraid of her own desires.

The flood of memory ended. Mike saw the nurse standing over him, licking her lips. She slowly pushed the hem of his hospital gown higher. The cool air on his cock made him want to squirm, but his body stayed motionless.

'Why are you doing this?'

AS A DEMONSTRATION. YOUR POWER CAN BE USED IN MANY WAYS. OVERCOMING THE SEXUAL RESERVATIONS OF A LIFETIME IS JUST ONE FEAT THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE

The nurse had her hand wrapped around Mike's cock, gently stroking it to erection. He couldn't deny that it felt good, even if he thought that the circumstances were morally complicated. The Voice was using them both, without consent. Those thoughts went away when she leaned down and swallowed his prick.

For someone who seemed to have a lot of sexual hang-ups, the nurse certainly knew what she was doing. Her tongue was sweeping over his crown, one of her hands was stroking his shaft, the other gently tugging on his balls. Mike wished that he had some control over his body, the desire to thrust his hips was burning him up. But The Voice would not relent. The nurse was taking him deeper now, gagging a little as his cock touched the entrance of her throat. She pushed onwards, swallowing him until her nose touched his belly. She pulled up, gasping for air, her hand still on his cock jerking him. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft, until she shifted to his balls. Mike had always been sensitive there, and the sensation of her lips on his testicles almost made him cum. But something stopped him. There was some sort of barrier to his orgasm. It almost seemed like the nurse could feel it too, she was panting and moaning into his scrotum, her desperate need visible in her eyes.

She pulled away from him with a whimper. Her hands went to her scrubs, tugging at them with heedless abandon. Her shirt and pants fell away, revealing a sports bra and a pair of simple panties. They were quickly torn away. She was slender, with small breasts and narrow hips, but in obviously good shape. It showed when she climbed on top of him, the muscles in her legs and abs standing out as she straddled his cock. Her pussy was hot and dripping wet. It swallowed

his cock to the hilt in a single motion. She started riding him, using his body as a living dildo.

"Fuck." Her first word of the night. "Oh my god."

She was clamping down on him like a vise. Her pussy was squeezing and sucking, trying to milk the cum right out of him. She started moving fasted, her hips rising and falling as she tried to take him as deep as possible. The only sound was the wet squish of his cock driving into her cunt. The nurse had reached up to cup her breasts, her fingers pinching at her small nipples. Mike was close, he desperately wanted to grab her and pull her down onto him. The muscles of his abs flexed, and the cum came pouring out of him. The nurse came at the same time, letting out a quiet squeal as her pussy flexed around him.

The last thing he saw before the darkness took him was her smiling face.

When he woke up the next morning, he could move. There was a call button on the bedside table. He hit it, and a middle aged nurse walked into the room a minute later. Her jaw dropped when she saw him sitting up in bed.

"Hi," Mike said, giving her a small wave. "I guess I'm awake?"

What followed was a flurry of activity. Doctors and nurses cycled in and out, doing checks and remarking on how unusual it was for a patient to come out of a coma with no warning. Mike found out that he had been in the hospital for three months. His father had called in some favors and got him transferred from the city hospital to one outside of town that specialized in long term care for coma patients. He called his parents. His mom cried, and they promised to get on the road and come see him right away. Then came the somewhat unpleasant task of removing all of the tubes that had kept him alive these last few months. Mike felt restless, like all the energy that his body hadn't been able to use while he was stuck in bed was suddenly ready to come out.

There was a doctor in the room with him. "Is there a shower in there?" Mike asked, pointing at the door leading to a small bathroom. The doctor nodded. "Can I take one? I don't really want a sponge bath."

The doctor hesitated for a moment. "You might find it difficult to stand. Your muscles will have weakened while you were in the coma. But, all your vitals are strong. Let's see what you can do." He called a nurse into the room, and together they helped Mike to his feet.

It was easy. His legs were strong. He didn't even really need any help standing. In fact, he felt better than he had before the coma. But he wasn't expecting what awaited him in the shower.

He almost didn't recognize himself. He looked... good. His skin was perfect, the bags under his eyes gone. Mike had always had a slight double chin, it was something that he was always self-conscious about. Now he had the jawline of a model. He pulled off his gown, eager to see what other changes there were.

"Holy shit."

His muscles were perfect, his chest and abs standing out from his skin in ways he had never been able to achieve before. He looked like a living recreation of Michelangelo's David, except somehow more muscular. Hanging between his legs was ten inches of fat cock, double the size of what he had been packing before.

'Are you there?' Mike thought, hoping to get some explanation. But there was no reply. The Voice had left him on his own.

"Ok," He said to himself. "I guess I'll just have to figure this out myself."

His family wouldn't get to the hospital for a few hours, plenty of time to practice.

He started out small, with simple commands. He found out quickly that he couldn't just reach into someone's head and say "Touch your nose." That didn't seem to have any effect. There was a certain place he had to touch, a certain way that he had to impose his will on them. But Mike had always been a quick learner, and soon enough he had the nurses and doctors around him tugging on their earlobes and sticking out their tongues.

He moved on to eavesdropping, easily finding the part of the brain where conscious thought was happening. Mike was surprised when he found out that thought seemed to have a major visual component. It was a mix of sound and images, the pictures growing more focused when someone really thought about something. He supposed that made sense, but all the movies made it look like you were just listening to someone speaking their thoughts out loud. Most of the people around him were thinking about mundane things, their jobs or what they were going to do that night once they got home. One doctor was imagining in graphic detail exactly what he planned to do to his wife later that night. Mike withdrew from his head quickly, finding it difficult to watch a man's bondage fantasy while he was checking Mike's vitals.

Finally, he tried reading people's memories. That wasn't as easy as he had hoped. People's recollections didn't play like a movie, they came in flashes of sight and sound and emotion. Important or recent events were closer to the surface. It took some time, but with a little practice he was surfing through people's lives, watching the things they really cared about play through his own mind.

It turned out that one of his doctors had spent some time in the military. Mike was watching a firefight first hand when his parents showed up. They had brought his sister Nicole and his cousin Maura with them. There was hugging and crying, until everyone got themselves under control. Mike was just glad to see them. His mom told him everything that had happened while he was asleep. His dad filled him in on sports and politics. Nicole and Maura were in college, and summer break had started while he was in the hospital, so they mostly had gossip about people they all knew.

Mike couldn't resist looking into his family's minds for just a moment. His parent's relief that he was well blazed from their thoughts like a beacon, drowning out most other emotions. There was an undercurrent of joy and concern running through it. He reached a little deeper to find their memories, but all they could think of was the moment when the hospital had called them after he fell in the subway.

Mike turned to his sister and cousin. They had most of the same feelings running through their minds. But there was something else there, something deep and hidden that they couldn't stop thinking about. Mike pushed a little further until he found it. Images poured from them, the taste of soft lips, the feeling of fingers stroking skin, a pressure releasing deep inside as an orgasm raced through their bodies.

He pulled back immediately. Mike couldn't believe what he had seen. Nicole and Maura were sleeping together! It didn't make any sense. They were family, and Maura might as well have been a sister. Her parents had died in an accident when she was just a child, Mike's parents had raised her ever since. He had to know more.

Reluctantly, carefully, Mike searched through his sister's memories. It must have been a recent event, because it didn't take him long to find it. He watched through Nicole's eyes as someone drunkenly dared Maura to kiss her. He felt her apprehension, but also the excitement that careened through her as her cousin leaned in. Felt the way their tongues met, the way Nicole couldn't breathe for a second after their lips parted. Maura came for her later that night, slipping into Nicole's dorm room and climbing under the covers with her. They didn't speak, their mouths just found each other, like they had a will of their own. Maura's hands were on her, pinching a nipple and sliding down to the juncture of her thighs. Nicole came with a sigh, moaning into her cousin's mouth as her pussy squeezed around Maura's invading fingers.

Mike pulled back from his sister's memories, acutely aware of the weight of his new cock has it filled with blood. He decided that some secrets were best left uncovered.

His family went home not long after. They said their goodbyes, promising to come pick him up in a few days, when the doctors said he would be healthy enough to go home. His father lingered for a little longer as the rest of the family headed back to the car.

"Mike, is everything Ok?" He asked, suddenly very serious.

"Yeah, dad. I feel fine," Mike said. "I'll be out of here soon."

"That's not what I meant." His father hesitated for a second. "I just want to know that you fell in front of that train, instead of jumping in front of it."

"What! No. Dad, you have to believe me." He reached out and touched his father's shoulder. "I know things weren't going great for me, but I'd never try to kill myself."

Mike father nodded. "Good. That's what I wanted to hear."

Three days later, Mike was out of the hospital and back at his parent's house. As soon as it had looked like his coma might be permanent, his parents had moved all his things out of his apartment. He would stay with them until he found a new place. Not that he had any money for a new apartment. His job had already been taken by someone else. At least they had let him stay on the health insurance for a little while. He suddenly found himself with copious free time and a set of interesting new abilities.

Which is how Mike ended up sitting at a sidewalk cafe on a Wednesday morning, casually plucking memories from the heads of passersby. A first kiss here, a break-up there. He was still trying to figure this whole thing out, trying to find some way he could turn it to his advantage. His attention turned to the table next to him. Three girls, about his sister's age, were sitting there, chatting breezily. He reached out, curious. They were all college students, home for the summer. He strolled through their thoughts, until he found something very interesting. One of the girls, a curvy blonde, had a deep and intense crush on the other two. She had never thought of herself as a lesbian, but something about her two friends had ignited something inside of her. She couldn't stop staring at their lips. Mike felt something wake deep in him, like a serpent uncoiling in the depths of a cave.

He went to work, reaching into the girls with a skill he didn't know the he possessed. The other two girls, an athletic looking brunette and a skinny girl with mouse colored hair, didn't feel anything romantic for their blonde friend. It was child's play to inspire those feeling in them. Mike was in them now, suppressing their inhibitions, raising their lust. All three of them were starting to fantasize about fucking each other, increasingly graphic daydreams that were dominating their thoughts. Mike watched as his changes became physical, all three of the girls squeezing their thighs together, desperate for some sort of contact with their now sopping pussies. Their conversation turned to sex. Things they had done in school, things they would like to do in the future. The mousy girl finally voiced what they were all thinking.

"Should we have sex with each other?" The other two nodded vigorously, the blonde letting out a small moan at the thought of her fantasies coming true. "Ok. I have a friend who works at a mattress store down the street. I brought a guy there once. It's close and she's cool."

They got up and made their way to the store so fast that Mike nearly had to run to keep up. When he entered the store it was mostly empty, just an older couple in the corner looking at a bed. The girls were clustered around a saleswoman, talking rapidly. Mike sent a quick command to the couple, and they left immediately. He locked the door behind them. The girls didn't notice as he walked up, and he caught the tail end of their conversation.

The saleswoman, who looked about college age herself, was clearly confused. But willing to go along with things. "Ok, I guess. Just... keep it quiet. We might get more customers."

The girls practically bowled her over as they rushed to a back room. She looked after them, shaking her head, before turning her attention to Mike. "Hello sir, is there anything I can assist you with today?"

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,164 Followers