Voice Activated Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers

She stepped in and kissed him again, her tongue darting into his mouth for a moment before she pulled away. Mike took the opportunity to reach up and cup her breasts. "I think I'm going to like teaching you," Clara said. She reached down and grasped Sophie by the hair, pulling her off of his cock. "Sophie, go sit over there. I have another lesson for Mike." She dropped to her knees in front of him.

Mike groaned as Clara began bathing his balls with her tongue. She sucked one of his orbs into her lips, her tongue running around it in little circles. His other ball got the same treatment. She move up his shaft, giving it little bites and nibbles, pulling on his skin with her teeth. When she got to his tip, Clara's tongue went into overdrive, running along the rim of his crown and flashing across his slit. Mike felt like he was close, his groans becoming increasingly frantic. Clara reached down and gave his scrotum a light tug.

"No cumming yet," She said, giving his crown a light kiss. "This is a learning experience. Look over at Sophie." He did. The girl had stripped away her clothes. Both of her hands were at her pussy, one rubbing at her clit while she hooked two fingers into herself with the other. "Now, Sophie is a normal young woman. With normal wants and needs, sexually." Clara was punctuating her lesson with occasional licks and kisses to his sensitive shaft, making him gasp and struggle to pay attention. "But she wouldn't normally act like this. Manipulating someone's actions is our bread and butter. When you look into someone, it's fairly easy to see the different pieces that make up their brain. And lust, horniness, sexual energy, whatever you want to call it is usually the easiest to find. With practice, you'll be able to ramp up someone's lust to such a high level that they'd do anything for you. And if they don't, inhibitions are usually pretty close to lust. Suppress those, and anyone will be putty in your hands." As if to demonstrate, Sophie came, her legs kicking out and shaking, a burst of nectar pouring from her pussy.

Clara ducked back under Mike's cock to suck his balls again, her hand jerking his spit and pre slick rod. When she was done she smiled up at him. "Lesson's over. Let's fuck her."

Sophie was weak from her orgasm. It was easy to push her onto her back. Clara settled over the girl's face, her hips moving as she ground her pussy on Sophie's lips. Mike knelt between Sophie's legs, lining his cock up with her dripping cunt. He eased himself into her. She was tight, but soaking wet. It only took one long stroke to hilt himself. He rested for a moment, using slow movements of his hips until she was adjusted to him. He began fucking her, long, steady thrusts that had him hitting every inch of her twat. Clara had leaned down, grasping Sophie's breasts as she mashed her vulva against Sophie's face. The girl's tongue was out, spearing into Clara's folds and sweeping across her clit. Mike didn't know how good of a pussy eater Sophie had been before Clara showed up, but she had clearly picked up some skills. It was having an effect. Clara's face screwed up into a look of pure joy as she came, her limbs going stiff as a long moan spilled out of her lips. Sophie drank deeply of the juices that came spilling from Clara's cunt.

Clara recovered quickly, and resumed her face-sitting. She looked up at Mike, a wicked grin on her face. He took that as his cue, and leaned in to kiss her. They moaned into each other's mouths as his thrusts sped up. Sophie's pussy was flexing and twitching around him, grasping at him like a hungry mouth. Clara was close as well, another climax following right on the heels of the the last. He thrust into Sophie, once, twice, and then hilted himself one last time as cum poured from his cock. Clara shuddered against him, her lips going still as she came again.

The rested against each other, forehead to forehead, until their breathing returned to normal. Clara pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "How do you feel?"

Mike though for a moment. "Powerful."

"Good." She leaned in and kissed him again. "That's how you're supposed to feel."

"One last lesson for today." Clare reached down and grabbed Sophie's legs, pulling them to her shoulders. "I want you to fuck her in the ass."

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers