Voice of the Devil Ch. 01

Story Info
Bartender meets a mysterious woman.
2.5k words
3.94
25.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bar was its usual quiet self on this Monday evening, as there was no themed nights held tonight. Many of our clientele use the Monday to recover from the arduous partying they did during the weekend. We are always packed to the rafters on the weekend.

As I was saying, it was very quiet. The usual Monday night regulars who come in for one or two drinks then leave. Tonight I had to throw out one drunk and I was throwing out Benny once again. Well throwing out isn't the word for it, I was persuading him to go home. It was the same routine week in, week out. He would drop his Pint of Lager on the floor and that would signal his time was up for this week. I would ask him to leave and he'd moan at me because I was acting like a dictator on par with the likes of Stalin, Mussolini and Hitler. We would walk outside together and a taxi would be hailed and he would be on his way home. Once again it happened and as I closed the door to the taxi, telling the driver where to drop off Benny, a woman's voice asked me "Is the bar still open?"

I looked at my watch and noticed it was now past last orders. As I turned to give my answer that it was too late I was in heaven. In front of me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, her beauty could only be rivalled by the angelic women in the heavens. She was every man's fantasy and every man's perfect woman. I looked at her gazing at her beauty taking her in. I followed the flow of her long brown hair from the top of her head down to the ends just below the shoulders, it was even more dramatic against the backdrop of her fair skin that looked so smooth and how I wish I could run my fingertips against it just once. But the most spectacular part of her body was her eyes, my god her eyes were emerald green and seemed to sparkle in the moonlight. There was no way I was telling this goddess that she couldn't get a drink in my Bar because it was past last orders. I wanted to know everything about her, who she was, where she's from and if she's single.

"Is the Bar still open?" the woman questioningly asked once more somewhat more forcefully. I clicked out of my coma like state and answered, "Yes of course, the Bar is always open to gorgeous ladies like you."

"That's good," the woman replied, "I'm only staying for one drink before I go home."

I motioned for the lady to enter the Bar as I opened the door for her, my gentlemanly charms were kicking in and it was working. As she passed I thought I saw a sly grin and another sparkle from those gorgeous eyes of hers. When we reached the Bar I asked her, "So what's your poison?"

"Well I don't know really, hmmmm how about a Bloody Mary?" she enquired.

"No problem," I replied "One Bloody Mary coming up."

Bending down I took an Old Fashioned glass from its spot and scooped a few ice cubes into it to cool the glass down. I began to pour the ingredients into the Cocktail shaker. Scooping in several Ice cubes I then added two measures of vodka, not any vodka, but one of the best on offer in the Bar, Stolichnaya. Next I added the tomato juice around 4 measures, free pouring of course. Stirring the mixture for a second to blend the two ingredients together, I then added half a teaspoon of horseradish, a drop of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce, a pinch of salt and pepper and a drop of lemon juice to finish it off. Putting the lid on securely I looked towards my waiting customer, she was staring at me intently watching my every move, as if I was the only other person left on this plane except for her. Shaking the mixture, the fluid movements of my body began to blend the ingredients in the shaker together. Her voice echoed across the Bar as she commented, "Well I don't know about the cocktail but the way you mix it, your making my mouth water and its not the only part of me that is." Then she winked at me, and that slight grin appeared on her face making me nearly drop the shaker and all its contents. She laughed at my reaction and I looked at her smiling embarrassingly.

With the cocktail ready I took the lid off and replaced the melted ice in the glass with fresh ice cubes and strained the Bloody Mary into the glass. The crimson red liquid looking a lot like blood, hence the name Bloody Mary, quickly engulfed the interior of the glass. Finally I garnished it with a celery stalk. Grabbing a paper napkin I placed it in front of the woman and handed her the Bloody Mary. She liked her lips slightly as she handled the glass with her long slender fingers. Waiting for her reaction to the first sip was like an eternity. Her lips parted as she took a small mouthful. Keeping it in her mouth long enough to place the glass back onto the counter she swallowed just as she let go of it. My god it was an erotic sight to witness, then to add even more onto the sight she moaned softly through her closed lips all the while looking at me.

" My, my you making the cocktail made me water, but I think the tasting brought me to orgasm, mmmm I love a good Bloody Mary, but when I find a brilliant one I savour the moment and the person who made it," she teasingly spoke.

I felt myself going red with embarrassment at this woman's forwardness towards me. Taking a few moments to compose myself I thanked her, "Well it's always a pleasure to hear a customer compliment my drinks and it's my pleasure to serve you."

Then the nerves were gone and I asked, "So what's your name?" The green eyed goddess replied, "My name's Jade and yours is?"

"My name's Andy. I'll bet you're named Jade because of your green eyes, am I right?" Confident I was right. Jade replied, "Well, what's the bet, if your right what will you take as your winnings?" As Jade said this she leaned forward resting her arms upon the counter causing her cleavage to become more pronounced, and began playing with the strap to the elegant dress that hugged her in all the right places.

Somewhat innocently I asked, "Well what are you offering?"

"hmmmmm?" she moaned softly once again pondering my question as if she was teasing me, making me what. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom at the back of the bar she turned, "Give me a few minutes and I'll come up with something."

As the door to the ladies toilet closed I quickly kicked out the remaining customers and locked the door, switching off the outside lights as well.

I made my way back to the bar as she came out of the toilet. Looking around she 'innocently' said, "Well I see your starting without me. Clearing the Bar to be alone with me, so what do you have in mind then?"

"Well Jade, first you have to tell me what's the prize if I was correct in my guess that you are named Jade because of your eyes?" The nerves had gone totally now and I was bent on sampling this woman.

Jade placed her hands upon the counter. One of those hands was clenched and some material was within its grasp. She teasingly replied, "Well Andy, your prize is if you are correct that is. Whatever this thong was covering before I took them off." I took the discarded lacy thong in between my fingers and softly breathed in her aroma. She smelled sweet and a slight hint of flower's as well. Taking my attention away from her thong, I looked at her face questioningly not saying a word. Jade read my mind and answered, "Yes, your right Andy. I am named Jade because of my gorgeous green eyes. So I guess that means I lose the bet."

A wicked grin appeared on her face as she stood up and walked towards the pool table at the back. Watching her every move I took her beauty even more. She must have been only 5 foot 4 inches tall compared to my 6 foot 2 inches, but my God was she stunning. The elegant black dress she wore hugged her chest pushing her breasts into a mouth watering view. With a dress like that I new she wasn't wearing a bra, there was no way she could wear any with a dress like that. It hugged her waist tightly and squeezed, no struggled to cover her tight and fine looking ass. What a view it was as I watched her hips swing her ass, side to side as her stocking clad legs carried her to the pool table. She turned and faced me still gawking at her from the bar, and she hopped onto the table.

"Come on over here and collect your prize oh, and Andy why don't you bring a bottle of vodka with you." She dominantly ordered me, god I loved this woman.

Grabbing a bottle of Vodka I closed the distance between the Bar and the Pool table in record time. Jade grabbed the bottle out of my hand, unscrewed the cap and took a long swig of its contents. She pulled me closer to her as she spread her legs, with my body filling the gap in between. When I could go no further, I grabbed onto her waist with both hands and our lips met. As our lips opened to welcome one another's tongue, the vodka that Jade had drank flowed into my mouth and I swallowed. It burnt my throat a bit but I wasn't complaining. My mind was on other more important matters. As we continued kissing, Jade's hand began its descent down my chest towards my belly button and in between our bodies. When she reached my crotch she began to massage my already hard cock through the material of my trousers. Quickly she undid my belt as I took my top off. Once my top was off Jade began to kiss my chest all over, taking my nipples into her mouth and licking them, sucking them softly even nibbling onto them.

I heard my zip being pulled down and felt her push my trousers down and her hand sliding inside the waistband of my boxer shorts. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and began to slowly move her hand up and down my cock. With only my boxers left to remove, Jade let go of my cock somewhat grudgingly and grabbed both sides of my boxers and yanked them down freeing my cock. I ran my hands up her legs past her knees and began to lift the hem of the dress higher and higher, until she had to lift her ass off the table too let me get access to her.

Moving my hand around to her ass I gently squeezed it, as the other began to explore between her inner thighs moving its way up closer and closer to my prize. As my fingers reached her puss, Jade grasped onto my cock again and began to run her fingers up and down my shaft.

God, it must be a dream I thought, it wasn't and I was thankful. Jade's hand began to move up and down my cock faster and faster as my fingers traced around her pussy teasing her. Leaning in to kiss her again, the head of my cock brushed up against her clit. All of a sudden her body began to spasm as an orgasm erupted inside her "Oh God! Yeaaaa sssss, I'm cumminnnggg!!!!!!" she screamed loudly, all the while her hand gaining more speed on my cock. It felt as if she was going to rip the skin off my cock itself. Once her orgasm passed her hand began to slowly massage me rather than trying to tear it off. We kissed passionately as she cupped my balls with her spare hand.

She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Fuck me, fill me with your cum, give me your hard cock, for god sake fuck me I need it so badly!!"

She grabbed onto my cock and pulled me even closer to her so that my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. Grabbing onto her hips I thrust into her tight pussy as deep as I could go. At the same time both of us moaned in pleasure, although Jade screamed somewhat at the invasion of her pussy by my cock as I thrust in. I let her pussy get accustomed to my 6 inch cock and its width. We looked into each others eyes as I withdrew my cock almost all the way out of her silk lined pussy. As I thrust hard and deeper into her, Jade let out a high pitch squeal and screamed "Aaaaaieeeee!!!!! God fuck me, give it to me Andy, fuck my pussy come on you bastard do it!! DO IT!!!!"

Not willing to refuse the lady's request I fucked her pussy harder and faster than ever before, her legs wrapped around my waist as the power of my thrusts made her ass bounce up and down on the pool table. Her nails raked my back as her teeth clamped down upon my neck. She was nearing her second orgasm. I could feel her pussy getting hotter and then it clamped down tightly onto my cock as if it was in a vice. Her orgasm hit her like a sledgehammer; she screamed out loud with her eyes closed, "Oh godddddddddddd!!!! Fucking Jesus Christttttttttt!! Keep fucking me full me you bastard, cum in me now!!!!!"

With those words, she sent me over the edge and my cock sent a torrent of cum out of my balls and into my prize.

"Oh god Jade, I'm cummminnngggg!!!!" I groaned, as I continued to fill her up.

"Yes baby, that's it fill me up!!!!" she moaned.

As our orgasms gradually faded, we collapsed tired and out of breath on top of the pool table kissing and caressing one another.

"Andy?" Jade asked.

"Yeah Jade what's up?" I replied.

"I lied to you, I'm not named Jade because of my eyes, it's because of my Gran" she silently confessed.

"Well babes, it's too late now to go back to before we fucked each others brains out." I jokingly put to her.

"Yes it is, but I think that we should go back to your place so that I can receive my prize." With that she grabbed my semi- hard cock with her hand and kissed me passionately.

We got dressed fast. I switched off all the lights and we made our way in the cold night air, back to my apartment a few blocks away holding each other close enough to keep warm. I held her closer and tighter though thinking that it was all a dream, and if it was I didn't want too wake up.