Voices Behind Walls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lahri nodded and stroked Meia's hair. "Yes, Your Highness. I feel quite embarrassed to know that I am putting such a burden onto the Royal Family."

The princess' lovely hair had literal gold and sparkly rows of gemstones weaved and braided in. Those precious materials flashed at the other women as she nodded back at Lahri and coldly said, "There's nothing for that." Her many silk layers of sleeves dragged across the mats on the floor as she made a beckoning gesture. "Follow me. I'll introduce you to my sister, my aunts, and my mother."

***

In a section of the men's quarters, where the straw was the freshest, where the furniture was beautiful, Prince Vansoth and his father sipped cups of wine and quietly discussed the most important things, including the information a spy from one of the colonies had given.

The king rolled a map onto a table. He put small stones on certain locations. There were more hushed tones shared between the men.

When a wall from the women's quarters was rolled away, the king turned to look in that direction. Then he smiled as a servant helped the queen put colorful wooden clogs on her feet, pin her skirt up a little, and fold her sleeves into her well crafted belt. The queen walked on towards the two centaurs, her nose high. Then she asked for a chair.

Prince Vansoth found a very tall wooden chair. Then he picked his mother up by her waist and put her in it. She petted his head, called him a gentle boy, and turned to look at her husband. "Have the colonies been reinforced?"

A short cough and a painful sounding wheeze. Then the king answered, "Troops are running to all of them as we speak."

The queen shrugged. "Time is needed by everyone, I suppose." She looked at the map on the table. Her eyes were hateful as they traced the geography. "Move that gray stone a finger's worth to the left. The resources there would be much better."

"Yes, Ma'am," Vansoth said as he took the stone and dragged it to the location in question.

***

12