Voices Behind Walls Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyelids twitched. Sight returned to her. She tried to look up at the beast that had possessed her mind and body.

Fire reflected off his dark eyes, but there was room for a very fast, very knowing expression. His eyebrows jerked a little, and his nose wrinkled.

His mouth rose just enough so she could watch the tip of his tongue circle around her twinging clitoris.

She gasped.

And Vansoth's lips pressed around it again, but she could see him this time, although it was only for a moment. Her eyes closed soon after and she lost anything even similar to control. Her hidden channel squirted and oozed out so much mucus that there was little possibility of Vansoth being able to lick it all up. Her calves nearly cramped. Her breasts stung and demanded to be touched but her brain was so harshly battered that she couldn't put her hands on herself. They simply flopped around on the mattress.

"Oh! Ohohohohohoh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Her breath halted in her throat. Her face was like a hot kettle ready to burst with steam.

Then Lahri screamed.

And she was slack.

She heard Vansoth's satisfied tone. "Hmmm ... that was a delicious bowl of pudding." He returned her lower body to the mattress. Her legs dangled off the edge. There was a fleshy scrape of a noise. He had likely wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Are you well, My Sweet?" His fingers went to her clothing. He pulled her skirts down.

"Hm? Va ... Van ... Soth?" Uncertain about whether or not she could sit up on her own, she reached up and out, hoping he'd assist her. He did. He pulled her up and hugged her, his hands spreading heat around her back.

For a second or more, Lahri sobbed at the pressure against her bosom.

"Lahri? What's the matter?" Vansoth pulled himself away and looked down at her.

Even though she was sore, Lahri had a soft and languid expression on her face as she met his gaze. "I ... I'm sensitive ... in my breasts."

"Have I harmed you?"

"No! Oh no!" Her head was shaking. "I ... I need ... "

Oh why not?! The baby had all her meals, and her body could always produce more milk.

Almost frenzied, Lahri's hands went to the flaps on her neckline. She opened them up. Then she yanked her chemise under her bosom.

Refreshing air caressed her nipples.

Vansoth's long fingers and rough palms went to her breasts as he whispered something about how divine they were. Lahri pouted because his touch was so gentle. She shook her head and practically ordered him to press harder.

He responded with an uncharacteristically nervous tone. "Ah!? Yes, yes Madam!"

When he obeyed, Lahri's feet and toes curled in her shoes. Her fingernails tore the bedclothes. Her head moved back and she bleated out, "Ohhhhhh yes!!"

It was one of the most satisfying feelings in the world, having a man take her inflamed breasts and squeeze them. Her pussy clenched every bit as happily as when Vansoth had licked over it. She felt some liquid trickle out of her nipples. There wasn't much of a reason to care.

Vansoth wasn't nervous anymore. Cupping and compressing, he massaged her breasts so well. "I love how they feel, Pudding." There was grit in his words. "They're just as big as they should be, and so soft."

Wet with milk, one of his hands moved away and pressed under her backside. Lahri pushed herself up so he could grip her there. His other wet hand went to her back, and she was lifted up ... up to his mouth.

A nipple to the mouth.

"Vansoth!"

Now that was fairly taboo, even among centaurs. That was for babies, not for grown men. It was precious and special and taking anything away from a baby was just plain bad.

But she was healthy and fully able to make more. Lahri couldn't be upset.

Even if his drawing, pulling lips didn't feel amazing on her, she wouldn't be upset.

A man's mouth was truly special, it seemed.

"Ohhh ... Vansoth ... yes ... please, oh yes!!" Lahri put her fingers on his head, feeling the tightness in his scalp. He switched to the other breast and she loved it. "I ... I can't believe ... oh please! Take me! Fuck me! In ... in any manner that pleases you! I ... oh yes!!"

Back to the bed, she was dropped. She lost her breath for a very short moment.

Then Vansoth turned her over on her belly. Her breasts were almost crushed against the mattress, but it felt lovely. Her skirts were shoved up again.

A virile sounding growl.

Thump!!

The bed of a table seemed to shudder. Lahri's body jerked.

Ahead, there were two horse-like limbs.

Oh. That's right. Centaurs had two options for rutting. She had heard about it, but she also skimmed through a few scrolls and texts that had mentioned that fact.

Now, piercing heat, dense and and unyielding.

Lahri gripped the torn bedclothes with one hand and grabbed a pillow with another. Her eyes felt like they would fall out, bounce on the bed, and fall to the dirt floor.

Oh ... gods ... it moved! Backwards, then inside again. Repeating. Digging into her sanity. Rocking the bed. She was surprised at how sturdy the piece of furniture was. But then again, it had been designed for such a task, hadn't it?

And her sore breasts were being chafed against the bedclothes, like scratching an itch in the best way.

"Va ... Vansoth!!"

"Ahhh ... your cunt's holding me so well! My sweet, warm little Pudding!"

A sudden and much quicker thrust! Did he just put in a little more? Resplendent!

"Oh, Vansoth! Please don't stop! Don't stop! It's so grand!"

But he had to stop eventually. The feeling couldn't last longer than a few minutes. At least, just before he was done, Lahri had her blissful moment where her feet shivered and her pussy squirted all around the massive stalk that filled her up so well.

***

"Is that what Doran did to Bretta?" Lahri asked her husband some time later. She was sitting on the bed, her legs and skirts hanging over. Her bosom was back in order, although some milk had left blots on her clothing and the bedclothes. "Did he really just pick her up, take her somewhere private, and lick between her legs?"

Vansoth had a light cloak around his upper body, but he was nude under that. He was standing near her, his tail idly swinging around. He was smiling at the brazier. "Yes, but he had help. His friend helped him to carry Bretta away, and both he and his wife joined in their diversions."

Lahri's nose and cheeks flushed in the firelight. "Oh my."

He nodded with a smirk. "Oh my, indeed."

A sigh, and Lahri asked, "You aren't going to find a couple to do ... to do that with, are you?"

He snorted and laughed into his hand. "Oh no. I'm not the sort to enjoy that."

"That's very well." Lahri put her hands on her lap. "I've been thinking about ... well ... things I'd rather not discuss, but I suppose they must be discussed."

"I'd imagine they should be discussed with me," Vansoth said as he turned to look at her, his hooves thumping on the floor.

Lahri entwined her fingers. "I'm a citizen here, am I not?"

"That's so obvious that it shouldn't be stated."

"Hmmm ... so ... I've immigrated, legally and justly."

Reaching over and patting her shoulder, Vansoth said, "Once again, shouldn't be stated."

Lahri smiled a little. "I can't return to Raobet, not without suffering terribly."

"I'd tie you to a post if it meant keeping you safe."

"Isn't that what a spouse is meant to do?" Lahri kicked the air a bit.

Vansoth kissed her cheek. "Apparently not in your former husband's mind."

"As for the people of Raobet, they won't be snuffed out in genocide, will they?"

"Not by Breden's power," Vansoth promised. "All we want is a colony for spare girls ... but the resources would be fine too. In order for us to thrive, we need them to do the same. If you want a good supply of wood, you don't chop away every single tree without even leaving a seed behind."

"And you'd only want the healthiest little girls. So, you'd want their parents to be healthy."

Vansoth nuzzled her hair and kissed her ear. His breath had her blushing again. "Which means we'd do everything we can to keep the people in the colony at their best."

It wasn't ideal, not ideal at all.

But this was the best that could be done.

Lahri looked up at him and kissed his big nose.

***

On a morning full of fluttering snow and brutal cold, King Aldabert Brundo Geitana's lungs failed, and he died with his wife's tears on his hand and his first chest.

Lahri was actually shocked to see the older woman sag around, her eyes hollow and lifeless, and then retreat into a little area of the women's quarters, locking herself away. She would answer to nobody. She sat in her silence.

Vansoth put her on the table bed in his quarters and held her hand for a long time. Nothing much was said between them until Lahri dared to ask, "Did you love your father?"

A quiet little nod.

"Was he good to you?"

Another nod.

"Did your mother love him?"

And another.

"Then I can understand why she's hiding herself. She needs her time."

"Lahri ... Ileana ..." His fingers tightened over hers. "In some days, I'll be crowned king, and you will be the queen consort. My mother will be the queen dowager."

She put his hand to her lips and kissed his flesh. "It's been a long time since I ... since I could accept anyone calling me by that name."

"Do you want to be called that again?" He looked down at her with tired eyes. "Queen Ileana?"

She bit at her bottom lip. Then she sucked at her teeth.

And she said, "Queen Ileana?"

Vansoth's voice turned firm. "Wife of King Vansoth, of Breden."

"Queen Ileana, Wife of King Vansoth, of Breden. Mother to Princess Meia." Lahri shrugged. "Is that how I'll be known in history? If I'll be known. But ... with what's happened ... the war I had a hand in starting ... even if my name is lost, I'll likely be spoken of for generations. Do you suppose the scholars will view me as a traitor?"

He kissed her mouth. It was fast and light. Then he put an arm around her shoulders. "I care not. No matter your name, no matter your reputation, I love you."

She was almost shy as she gave her next set of words. "Then what else can I do but love you?"

***

The End

***

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading my silly story. This universe is something I'm extremely fond of, even if it does have its flaws. I would love to do something with the other races, but their cultures are boring in comparison to Breden. Or at least they are in my head. That's probably because of the major gender differences in Breden, which leads to a weird society that's fun to write about. I'm considering including elves in this universe, though, and I want to have some culture shock between the elves and the centaurs and dwarves.

Oh, and by the way, in case anyone was wondering, pretty much all the humanoid races in my universe have the same basic life expectancy and age rates. What I mean is you won't find any thousand year old elves or dwarves or anyone else like that in a typical humanoid race. My version of elves will age and die as humans and everyone else do. If you have any criticisms or suggestions, feel free to comment and tell me off. I don't mind. Thank you again for reading.

***

12