Voices Carry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

"Maybe dey just need to get to know us bedder?" another pondered with a tricky smile.

From behind Deb, someone snickered something in French, the man's breath hot on the back of her neck as the one who'd left a minute ago returned. Her heart sped up all the faster to see that he was carrying a handful of bungees. One of his friends, a rough, angular faced man, laughed and gestured to the one returning, commenting on something in French to the amusement of the others, including the bungee bearer.

Across the dining room, Valerie couldn't help but notice the attention the other inhabited booth had suddenly attracted and was watching with interest and concern, more concern when she saw someone walk in with a handful of bungee cords. He crawled into the booth behind the head of the family and was just settling in when Ed emerged from the washroom. Unable to miss the Human conglomeration, he stopped up, the door to the alcove that served both the men's and ladies' rooms slapping somewhat noisily shut behind him. While the local spokesman went on, about half of his friends looked up at Ed, their second most hated form of Anglophone. He turned away, directing his eyes to the floor and woodenly moved back to the booth where Valerie waited.

"There's something going on!" she whispered as a few of the locals continued to stare over at them.

"No shit, that's what I was trying to say earlier." He toned.

"Well, what happened? What did you say to him to cause this?"

"Cause-!? If you hadn't been prattling on, you'd know! That ignorant buffoon over there just got himself into a lot of trouble and I tried to warn him!"

" ... Prattling on? Is that what I do, Eddy? Do I prattle on?"

"Oh my god, somebody shoot me..." Ed moaned with his eyes closed, face suddenly in the palms of his hands before looking up to try putting it simply. "Val, honey... now's not the fuckin' time, okay? Okay?"

She grudgingly accepted this, but the look she deposited in his face informed in no uncertain terms that his words wouldn't be forgotten.

"The important thing," he went on in the same low tone as those who'd been staring returned their attention to the Conways, "is that we're in a bit of a situation here and-"

"How are we in a situation? And you still haven't told me what was going on. What was he doing to be so ignorant?"

Ed only ground his teeth subtly as he paused to gather a quick explanation that might answer any questions of clarification or misunderstanding that she often had.

"He and his family were making fun of them, saying offensive stuff about them 'cause they didn't know they understand English, so now-"

"Wait... they understand English?"

" ... Yes, Val. They understand English. I just heard one of them speaking English as well as you and I do. Now they're understandably pissed about some of their jokes and that's what they're over there talking about."

"Well, how does that mean we're in a situation? We didn't do anything."

"Because we're Anglophone, they're Francophone. They don't like us around here. These guys in particular probably worship the late and almighty Rene Levesque at church every god damned Sunday. Being from Ontario, we're a tolerated enemy at best, so just mind your own business."

"Why don't we just leave?" she asked, stealing a glance in the direction of the crowd.

"Uh, hello? Did you see the condition of the roads? I got the best snow and ice tires money can buy, studded all around, and we barely got through it to get here. Now it's dark. If we didn't go off the road, we'd get stuck and probably buried so the car could get creamed by the plow when it eventually comes by."

Well, we can't stay here!"

"There's nowhere else. We wouldn't last long out there, you know. We have to wait for the plow."

"We could call the cops."

"They'd never get out here and it would probably take forever even if the road conditions were good."

" ... But, they wouldn't hurt them?" Valerie asked, glancing at the situation again, then back to Ed. "Would they?"

"-and I can't tell you gentlemen how sorry I am," Allan Conway genuinely assured Monsieur Adams while darting his eyes around at the others, one of whom was pushing into the booth opposite him, crowding Jill into her mother, her into her son.

Jill looked up fearfully at the large, rough shaven man that grinned down on her. He said something in French and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Uh, hey now, guys..." Allan tried to politely interject as he saw the alarmed expression on Jill's face. "Heh, like I said, we were just kidding around and-"

"We're just kidding, too," said a thicker accented voice from behind him and to his left.

Allan jerked his head in that direction to see one of the barbarians stroking the hair at the nape of Deb's neck. She looked scared and rightfully so, her eyes wide as she watched Jill.

"Please, we- ump," Cheryl attempted as she tried to keep from being shoved right into her son's lap. "We didn't mean anything by what we said. I'm sure you're all very good people, respected in your community and we honestly never doubted that for a-ah- ohh!"

One of the men behind her solved the space issue by grabbing her under her upper arms and easily hauling her up and out of the booth. Calvin looked up to see her suddenly sitting on the top of the backrest and being supported from behind by two men as her jittery legs were pressed between he and his sister.

"Hey, now, that's enough of-" Allan finally had to assert, standing to do so before Grizzly Adams forced him back to an abrupt seating position with a large hand on his shoulder.

This effectively cutting off his words, the Frenchman slid into the bench next to him, pressing Deb against the wall. She didn't mind the mild discomfort of the new seating arrangement so much as the large set of fingers massaging up the back of her neck to the top of her head, upsetting the careless arrangement she'd had so that it fell to just beyond her shoulders.

"You shut up now or we bungee you," advised a different, deep voice from directly behind Allan.

"Oh my god, this is getting serious," Valerie hissed, looking at Ed.

"Stop staring," he hissed back, "don't attract their-"

"Eddy, something's gonna happen here!" she finally deduced, turning again to stare.

"I know that." he growled back in a low tone. "Now would you please stop gawking over there like that!?"

Blessedly turning her alarmed expression to face him, she needlessly reported, "They've got the mother!"

"I know that, just stop looking!"

"Well, how will I know what's going on?"

"What's going on? This isn't CSI, you idiot, this is real life and it's in the fucking room!"

"Well, I think I know it's not CSI, jackass! I just want to know what's going on! I can't see like you can unless I look to the side!"

"Oh, for fuck sakes, I'll tell you, I'll tell you! Is that good enough!?"

"Oh thanks! Thanks so much! Ya know what? Never mind, I don't want you telling me anything!"

"Val!" he tried as she blatantly looked over her shoulder.

"Look guys, I- I have money," Allan desperately bargained. "American Dollars, huh? Heh. Just leave the women alone, alright?"

"That would leave you and your son," Adams casually pointed out.

"Wh- what do you mean?" Allan dared to ask as he watched Cheryl being hauled back slightly further by a powerful hand and forearm around her middle.

She frightfully mewled her protests and struggled against her restraint, but not in a way that would possibly anger her captors until one of them grabbed her head and fastened his mouth on hers, rudely and shockingly deep kissing her. She squealed and pushed at him, but to no avail as her feet jerkily kicked in reaction.

"I'm just saying that maybe you and your son can take their place if that's better for you."

"Still bedder den a bear, uh?" one of them joked from behind Calvin.

The young man that Allan had targeted as his heir apparent wasn't very comfortable with that idea as his jaw dropped, his eyes taking in the grinning faces looking at him.

"But I offered you money! I've got cash and a credit card that we could take to the nearest ATM once the plow..."

Adams was shaking his head, still smiling, his hand still covering Allan's shoulder. Allan looked at him, then shifted his attention to Jill and her shell shocked expression as her new booth buddy's hand rubbed her shoulder and pulled her snugly against him.

"Uhh, okay, look," he hopelessly tried, knowing at this point that he could only offer up what he'd brought, including himself and his family. "I run a small chain of stores, I sell outdoor equipment. Good stuff, fellas, the best you can buy in America. I can see you guys are the type who could really appreciate the latest in outdoor footwear, right? I got stuff I can send you free, the latest hi... hi tech..." he trailed off.

He could tell they weren't interested by the way Cheryl was unhurriedly pulled from their booth entirely and to a sitting position on the table of the one behind her. She struggled uselessly, screaming into another mouth that had fastened to hers as an unseen hand grabbed her inner thigh for a feel.

Calvin didn't even notice this, his attention riveted to the hand that had been caressing and stroking Deb's neck and shoulder, currently finding its way to the top of her heaving chest. Her eyes were closed and she moaned in anguish, astonished at the goose pimples that ran down her left side, humiliatingly erecting her nipples.

"Please, guys..." Allan resorted. "I was wrong, I'm an asshole and I'll get down on my knees and beg if I have to, but please leave us alone!"

"Why don't you just sit and watch?" the friendly Frenchman suggested. "You're starting to get on my nerves."

"We've got to do something!" Val hissed, having diverted her gawking to make this assertion.

"Like what?" Ed questioned with a laugh.

"We have to... do something!"

"There's nothing we can do. There's fourteen of them, didn't you count?"

"Well, think of something! You're supposed to be the man!"

"Oh no, don't you dare start that shit! I'm staying right here with my head down and so are you! I'd like to walk outta this place-"

"Stop and think about what you're saying, beanbag! You think they're gonna let us leave after seeing this? You think they believe we aren't noticing anything?"

"Val, I'm telling you, there noth-"

"We have to do something! If only because those poor people are in trouble! Come on, stop being a coward for once in your life and say something!"

"You're the one who wanted to run and leave them, you stupid, unthinking bitch!" he angrily hissed, beginning to lose it with her even under these circumstances.

"I was going to call the cops, and don't tell me you wouldn't have scurried your ass out of here sooner if you could have, you-!"

"Val, god-dammit, stop arguing with me about what-!"

"Are you going to do something!? Yes, or no!?"

"No! I fuckin tried to warn them, I did my bit for the stars and stri-!"

"Well, I'm going to put a stop to it!"

"What!?"

"You think I'm some stupid senseless bitch who doesn't know what she's doing!" Valerie hissed with a sneer. "I know, don't try to deny it!"

"Val, for god's sake, don't be stupid!"

" ... Oh, that's good."

"Valerie, honey, just this once, will you please listen to me and forget about my fuckin' feelings and your fuckin' feelings and all the rest of the shit!" he plead, trying to resist the urge to take her neck in his hands and simply choke her to death just then. "I'm telling you that I can't help you if they decide to- Valerie!"

"Go fuck yourself, Eddy." she vehemently bade, her voice at a normal tone and volume as she avoided his grab for her arm and slid out of the booth.

"Now you ave a little French in you, uh?" the dirty, smelly man leered at Cheryl with a chuckle after he'd removed his tongue from her mouth.

"(ptupp!) Uhh-hh! Please, noooo!" she whined as he grabbed one of her breasts through her pullover and squeezed appreciatively.

Calvin was distracted from watching Deb's blouse being slowly unbuttoned by his mother's plea. He came to his knees on the upholstered bench, finally looking into the booth behind him at what was happening with his mother. He was about to tell them to stop, and damned the consequences, when he saw Jill being pulled into the lap of the man who sat beside her.

The youngest Conway was jostled to her knees, each one straddling the man's thighs on the seat as she faced her father, wide-eyed and leaning slightly forward. She jerked and moaned a little as his strong hands moved under her skirt to massage the outsides of her spread thighs, then her hips as her skirt hiked.

"Daa-ad?" Deb implored in a small voice as the button in front of her navel was patiently undone as the ones above it were.

Allan forced himself to look, wanting so badly to help but unable. Even if there were only three of them, he wouldn't have had a chance and he knew it. As he watched, two large, work worn hands opened her blouse from over her shoulder, slowly peeling the garment back to show off her sexy, white lace bra, so stark and crisp against her tanned skin. His jaw dropped, trying to think of a way to stop this as a vague part of him noted his daughter's very inviting breasts in their vulnerable restraint, heaving in front of her quickened lungs.

"Hey, don't- stop it!" Jill tried as the rear of her skirt was pushed up to the small of her back to the sounds of appreciation from the rough men.

Allan Conway knew what would happen next as his wife was brought to her knees on the other table, a man now standing on its surface in front of her and in the middle of unhitching his trousers. He knew that there was nothing he could do about it and so he sat, trying to contain his anger and humiliation, his fear while suddenly remembering the one who'd tried to warn him. He raged at himself for a split second until he realized that the useless bastard's warning was too late anyway.

'What in hell was he waiting for?' A part of Allan ranted as he helplessly watched his younger daughter squirm, raising herself with a sudden look of shock. 'What could possibly have been so important in his miserable, stinking little life to let him go on as long as he did before he could be bothered to-?'

"Hey!" a female voice uncertainly called. "(ahem) uh, hey, that's enough! That's against the law, what you're doing!"

The action paused while everybody stopped and looked at the reason Ed was distracted from warning Allan earlier. Valerie had stopped in front of them and, in the uncomfortable silence, she didn't know quite what to say next as the eyes of the Frenchmen began to roam over her body.

At least their hands, Allan noted, had stopped moving all over the females of his family, but their accosters only smiled at the attractive woman as they undressed her with their eyes.

"I-I understand that they might have said some pretty rotten things, but this is going way too far. Now, please just let them go and we'll call i- hey! Hey!"

One of them grabbed her by the collar and jerked her forward. Someone else also grabbed her collar and both of them began pulling in a different direction as she helplessly tried to stop her light sweater from being torn apart and down her body. Someone else grabbed her ass as the men laughed, her sweater being destructively removed as though she'd never said a word.

"He-ey, nooo! Stop it! Please don't!"

She screamed as her light green bra was grabbed at, her impressive sized breasts jerking as one of the cups was seized and tugged at while another hand yanked at its strap from behind her. They cheered and laughed when the delicate thing was torn apart and away, but this moment enabled her to separate from them before they could grab her again. She ran, making high, desperately frightened sounds, breasts bouncing and swinging, back to her and Ed's booth.

Cheryl, along with everyone else in the diner, had stopped up to watch this one woman step in, foolishly as it may have been, to put a stop to what was going on. The same small hope the rest of her family had died with the unidentified woman's sweater and bra. The dark brunette ran back to her booth with a couple of the large men following at a walk while the rest of them brought their attention back to the Conways.

From her position, she could easily see her husband's strained expression and Jill's bared ass below her. The hands of the man whose lap she was straddling were all over it, often moving in and out between her spread thighs as she squirmed. The man had what looked like a huge erection in his pants and Cheryl noted that if Jill wasn't careful, she could very well end up getting fucked like that.

Calvin watched the woman with the nice big boobies, even bigger than Deb's, run and hide behind the man who'd been sitting. Now he stood with a fatalistic expression on his face as two of the huge Frenchmen approached him. Deb distracted him with a breathy gasp and he looked to find his sister's bra bound tits being freely groped and massaged while she held her eyes shut tight.

He was next distracted by a startled cry from his mother and, when he turned to look, he saw a huge, hard penis that glistened with sweat being rubbed all over her face. Knees spread and somewhat far behind her as she struggled to pull away, he held her by the hair at the back of her head as she used one hand to brace herself on the tabletop, the other on the man's naked thigh.

After this sight, and by the time Calvin got an eyeful of Jill's crotch being groped through her pink cotton bikini panties, he realized to his dismay that he had one hell of an erection.

Jill twitched as the man's pressing fingers passed over her opening again, rubbing her clit and drawing back to caress over her asshole and then her cheeks as his other hand took it's turn between her legs. She tried not to look at her father as she squealed and moaned, writhing uncontrollably to her molestation, even when those fingers strayed inside the crotch of her panties to rub her moistening pussy directly. Instead, her eyes rested on the couple at the other booth, now drawn in on her family's unexpected nightmare.

Edward Roth eyed the two large woodcutters who approached him with the grins of those who know they'll get their way regardless. He could have killed Valerie for getting him into this, but at the same time suspected that she was right in that it probably would've come down to this anyway. Still, he figured as they stopped within two feet of him, the silly bitch should have listened for once.

Being honest, "(ahem) look, uh guys... I told her to mind her own fuckin' business, but you know how they are, right? Yeah, well I know I can't stop you, but I can't just let you. So, I'm asking you."

They looked at each other and conversed in French for a moment, quickly coming to an agreement while the hungry grins they'd brought with them remained. They both smiled politely just before one of them grabbed him, literally lifting Ed right off his feet so that all he could do was to hang on to the huge wrists that swiftly carried him in the direction of the Conway family's booth.

While Valerie was being carried back by the other woodcutter, Ed struggled franticly against the quick, rough, but ultimately non violent restraint against him. Another cooperated in tying him to the tabletop across the aisle from the Conways with bungees that tolerated some resistance, but not escape.

"Der, dat is good enough for you, uh?" one of them said in a thick accent, giving Ed's chest a playful, but heavy slap before he turned to rejoin the festivities, leaving Ed out of breath and helpless to watch it all.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers