Voices Carry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

"Nooo! Ohh, fuuuck! Oh-h!" Valerie cried as her body began appreciating the sound fucking that Ed had neglected giving her for so long.

The man above her panted, energetically fucking her as he licked and sloppily kissed the side of her neck. She could feel her body responding, her mind finding a sliver of positive interest in what was happening despite herself. Her forceful partner cried out loud a few times as he shuddered, blasting the inside of her pussy with shot after shot of hot seamen. She wailed in regret and astounded satisfaction until someone shoved their cock into her mouth.

At the same time, Allan was helplessly watching the sharply pronounced ridge of a cockhead that was just then being pushed into Deb's pussy. He stopped his hand halfway to his aching hardon as he watched the thing work its way just inside his squealing daughter, but kept watching as the phallus worked its way further in, drawing out a little, and then working its way in a little further yet.

Deb's squeals became a long wail as he pushed himself slowly further and further inside her. Allan looked at her erected nipples, the cum pooled in the hollow of her throat and the look on her face as she caught his stare. Suddenly red faced, he broke eye contact and looked up at Jill for a bit of a shock.

His youngest daughter's legs were spread and she still held her skirt up, higher now as she looked down at her twisted, wet panties. The crotch was rolled and pulled to one side, allowing a clear view if the man's engorged prick plowing between her spread lips. She still squirmed, but not in any apparent struggle against him as he reached around and began playing with her clitoris.

"(gasp) uhh... ohhh. Ohhh," she expressed.

Then, as her father watched, she hesitantly touched the cockhead that rudely breached her panties, fingering its wet tip for a moment before feeling around its ridges. He pushed into her hand and began fucking the grip she seemed to take naturally while her hand slipped further down the shaft, pushing the front of her defeated undergarment down under it.

Just then, Allan noticed his wife. She was taking quite a pounding from behind and her muffled moans had turned to grunts as she now actually sucked the cock in her mouth. The fornicator began breathing harder, groaning and rolling his head on his neck until he pulled out. Taking her face from his friend's meat, he turned her half around and shot a sticky blast of cum to the side of her face. He then splattered her nose and upper lip before he could get his cockhead into her mouth. At the same time, someone else stepped up behind her and unceremoniously took his turn at her slit.

Cheryl was at once glad and regretful that the pounding of her pussy had stopped before she could orgasm but, surprisingly, she found she didn't mind them ejaculating on her face so much anymore. She didn't even really mind when they did it in her mouth and complied in a somewhat docile manner when the cock she'd been almost enjoying was shoved back in there and the pounding from behind began again.

Calvin didn't see things in quite the same way as his mother when the rather large dick that was currently filling his mouth erupted. Like her though, he choked and swallowed while somebody was giving him a fantastic hand job. His mind railed that it was most likely a man who was responsible for said hand job, but the sensations that countered the masculine nightmare of that near certainty were intense enough to bring him to the point of orgasm, then hold him there.

The sensations were driving him wild and he choked again before the cock was pulled from his mouth, the last shot splattering his lips. A wet, slippery finger between his forcibly spread legs pressed at his anus as something warm and sticky landed across his bare stomach several times.

Valerie held the stiff member at its base as it emptied the contents of its adjoined balls into her mouth. Her soft breasts bounced back and forth as a fresh man fucked her and, when she came, there was a lot less regret in her tone than pleasure. She let her mouth fill with the man's seed while she rode out the intense waves of her experience. When it was over and she'd sucked the cock dry, she swallowed her mouthful and accepted the next one to her mouth with a whimper.

Ed, despite his tailbone's painful intimacy with the table beneath, gave himself over to his waitress rather quickly, maniac or no. One thing in his mind was certain, this being that she definitely fucked like a maniac. She panted, cursed and cried out in French as she rode him. When she drove her tongue inside his mouth, he opened up for it, letting it in and even liked it a little when she bit his lip.

It hurt at first, but Deb soon got used to the swollen member inside her. He'd pushed it in as far as it would go and just left it there, wiggling it around a little to enjoy her tight, youthful cunt while she groaned up at him, her eyes and mouth wide open. She looked at her father, whose eyes were glued to her crotch.

"Ohhh, Da-ddyyy," she strained in a low voice.

He seemed not to hear as he watched her abuser begin to fuck her slowly, but with unstoppable strokes that filled her completely before pulling out to repeat the process.

"Oh-hh! Ohh-h! Uhh!" she whined.

Now Allan did look at her face and was rewarded with getting all the more excited for it. He was almost relieved when a naked man from the booth behind him climbed into theirs, straddled Deb's face and fed her his prick. Looking back, he was just in time to see Grizzly Adams start playing his fingers through her muff before checking out her clit.

"Mmmmmmm! (slurp) Mmmgph!?"

A long, hard, curved penis appeared beside Jill's face as she approached orgasm. Without rational or moral thought, she took it in a light grip and began playing with it as she was the one between her legs. She found that she liked them, the straining, proud, magnificent things that felt somehow soft for all their hardness, and oh so warm. She enjoyed spreading its own precum over it and how the stuff felt on her hand.

Looking across the table to her father, she couldn't help but notice how he had his own penis in his hand while he watched Deb being used in front of him. He looked up at her, his face red, then looked down at her tits.

"Watch this, Dad."

She'd never given a blowjob before, not even when she let the boy next door screw her, but she'd fantasized about it many a time. Like in her fantasy's, she began with kissing the very tip, then slowly kissing up and down its length as her orgasm drew even closer. She was soon licking under the head with her hand still gripping the shaft and, when she popped it into her mouth, she looked at her father.

Without an erected prick in her mouth for once, Cheryl withstood another aggressive pounding from behind. She'd given up resisting and found herself strangely enjoying the tickly trickle of cum running down her face and neck, and the pounding was no longer totally objectionable either as her body was speeding to climax. She glimpsed Allan staring at Jill while she sucked on a cock, slowly stroking himself and, moments later, her deep grunts escalated to yelps of orgasmic pleasure.

Calvin heard Cheryl's event. He was on his back, behind her and with a great view of her pussy and ass, the crotch of her panties pulled aside for this view and the intrusive cock that was fucking her so well. The problem was that it was difficult to appreciate this, howling as he was at the cockhead finding its way ever deeper inside his anus. He'd heard several times that relaxing the sphincter made it hurt a lot less, but that was something else that was proving rather difficult. His own hardon was in his hand and he slowly stroked himself despite what was happening.

The crazy lady came violently, digging her nails into Ed's sides as she propped her weight on his chest by her hands, threatening to fracture his ribs. She hammered him mercilessly with her crotch throughout her orgasm, riding him like she was at the rodeo, but unaware that she only had to stay on for eight seconds.

And then she was gone, along with the best sex Ed had in years, if not ever. He saw someone new taking their place between Valerie's spread thighs, aiming his tool carefully at her opening and then driving it in. She yelled around the fat cock in her mouth and grabbed her nipple in a pinch between thumb and forefinger. To Ed, she never looked better and, having been left in an excited condition, he fervently wished he wasn't bungeed to the table just then.

The naked, grizzled man who was banging Deb to oblivion pulled out to finish himself off, squirting her young pussy and inner thighs with his seed until his groans died with his scrotum's supply. A moment later, the other naked man who'd been fucking her pretty mouth withdrew also, spurting over it time and time again until he too stopped, both of them replaced by fresh, hard cocks that were eager for someplace warm and tight.

Allan saw all this and almost came himself. He stopped his stroking, barely determined not to cum while watching his daughters being used like this, but it would be the last time. He looked up to see what was happening to Jill and was shamefully excited to see her resettling herself into the lap of the man beneath as his prick disappeared up inside her, inch by slow inch. She groaned at first, then began crying out in pain and pleasure that made her eyes roll in their sockets. She was having an orgasm, he realized while watching the man poke ever further up inside, wondering how deep his little girl was.

For Jill, the incident with the boy next door came to greater clarity in her mind. It was no wonder she wasn't impressed that day, certainly not enough to suck his penis. That wasn't sex, it was just him getting off, but this... This was sex. The orgasm she'd had was so much better than masturbation and it made the boy next door look as useless as he was. She found herself vaguely surprised at how she knew her sex life would be from that night on. When the nameless man finally bottomed out inside her, she reveled in the feeling of the big snake that filled her completely and felt another orgasm building. When she saw her father tentatively take Deb's breast in his hand, she raced along even faster as the man underneath started bouncing her up and down.

Someone was licking and sucking Cheryl's clitoris and doing a damned fine job of it as she was getting fucked from behind again. She'd had three orgasms at this point and was completely given over to the situation, the stiff phallus she sucked one that she herself put into her mouth. She'd always enjoyed sucking cock, but never thought she'd enjoy is so much and under such circumstances, not to mention how she now looked forward to another load of cum in her face and hair.

What did come as a shock was when the tool that had been ramming her vagina now pressed at her other opening, finding its way in surprisingly easily after thick, curious fingers had already blazed a trail through there. Still on her hands and knees, she ground out a moan and was pulled upright by the man perpetrating this taboo insertion while she looked down to see the person who'd been sucking her clit.

She met the eyes of Calvin. There was a wild look in his eyes, probably due to the man who was having sex with his anus as he stroked himself and, if the cock driving further and further up her bottom was a shock, this was a lightning strike.

Part of Calvin's mind worried that he'd be in trouble for giving his mother oral sex but, considering what else was happening, it really no longer mattered to him. Calvin only wanted to assure himself of his masculinity with a woman amidst the growing enjoyment of his sodomy. Any woman.

His mother's light purple, short sleeved pullover was heavily stained down the front with dark saliva and semen streaks, her face covered in jism like on the porn sites. While they stared at each other in dismayed surprise, the man whose cock she'd just been sucking roughly tore the front of her top open, then pulled her bra apart to allow her enhanced breasts to tumble free of their restraints above Calvin. Her nipples were hard and when the man jerked off all over them, some of it getting on Calvin's face, he no longer minded. His mother's wonderful body, her moans, the way she was being used and the way he was being used overwhelmed him and he came all over his stomach and chest, humming loudly into Cheryl's wet, tasty canal as his mother suddenly and helplessly came in his mouth.

To Ed's surprise, one of the woodsmen was letting him free. He sat up when the last of the bungees were removed and looked across the aisle at Valerie, still on her back and currently having her mouth fucked without regard while somebody else banged her pussy in the same manner. The noises she made were desperate and erotic and he began to somehow see his common-law in a different way as she violently climaxed.

Slipping off the table and out of what was left of his shirt, he looked down for a moment at his stiff member, his pants and underwear at his knees, then back at Valerie. She caught his eye, hers dropping to his pelvis as she sucked cock. Less than ten seconds later, Ed was naked and wandering carefully towards the Conway table. A few of the Frenchmen glanced, but nobody stopped him.

The young brunette was being used in much the same manner as Valerie while she watched her father playing with one of her nipples. From Ed's angle, he could see the man stroking himself while he pulled and gently twisted her bud. While they both watched, the man screwing her pulled out and, almost yelling with each shot, spurted himself over her crotch and lower belly.

Someone nudged him forward when the spent Frenchman moved away, between the legs of the beautiful and erotically soiled creature lying prone on the table. Her patch of black pubic hair was clotted with cum like her inner thighs and pouting, soaked pussy. It ran down the crack of her ass and over her anus as he took her calves in a firm grip, holding them up in a V while he inserted himself.

Jill was in a sexual place she never would have guessed even existed. The thick, hard member she was being bounced on crashed her reason and awareness as she came again, her breasts bouncing, eyes rolling, mouth open to broadcast long, broken wails.

Watching the waitress screwing her still hard son was not only a turn-on for Cheryl, but a relief. She understood how he'd need a woman in the face of what he'd been forced to enjoy the same as she had, but it was definitely better if that woman wasn't his mother, despite the great job he did with his tongue. His father wasn't that good and she vaguely wondered if he'd had practice, or if he was just a natural.

Jill's orgasm drew Cheryl's eyes as the man screwing her ass emptied himself inside, a new and exciting sensation for the mother of three. She couldn't see her daughter's actual penetration, but it was easy enough to tell that she was getting fucked like she expected could happen and it looked pretty good. Jill, Cheryl noted further, was certainly enjoying it.

Another orgasm approached her senses as someone else took their turn behind her, this one preferring vagina to anus, while she next beheld Deb. The other patron, the man who'd tried to warn them, was screwing her while he held her thighs spread. Another was feeding her his hardness as she lay there and let them abuse her, a limp, rag doll for their out of control passions while she grunted and moaned her evolving positive reaction to this treatment.

However, the big eye opener was her husband. He was kneeling on the seat of the booth now and fondling Deb's clitoris with one hand while masturbating with the other. As she watched, his face twisted and he let out a strangled cry as cum leapt from the end of his penis to lace his daughter's breasts over and over. Cheryl came hard, then harder as the man who'd been pumping Deb's beautiful face pulled out and spurted his load between the stunned girl's eyes and in her dark hair. Seconds later, the dick in her own mouth was spouting its seed and the only important thing in the world was swallowing as much of it as possible while spreading her knees a little further for the man banging from behind.

 

~

 

The heater had pretty much dispelled the previously frigid air inside the Daytona, but Valerie still leaned as close to Ed as she could with the console between them as they navigated the dark, snow packed, but freshly plowed secondary highway. Ed smiled lazily, taking his time and enjoying the snow filled trees lit up by his high beams as they wound through the countryside. Glancing to his right, he saw the same smile on Valerie's face, somehow a prettier face now than the one that walked into that diner. They drove in companionable silence until they started seeing the taillights of the plow ahead.

"Eddy?"

"Yeah?"

" ... Turn around."

"Turn... around?"

"Let's go to Montreal."

"What?"

"Yeah."

" ... Seriously?"

"Oh, yeah. Turn around, baby."

She'd never used that affectation before and he had to work at looking ahead of the car and not at her.

"What about your mother?"

"I'll call and make some excuse. Don't worry about it."

"O-kaaay," he agreed with a light chuckle, slowing the car down to prepare for a three point turn.

"Things are different now," he toned once this maneuver was accomplished and they were heading back in the direction they came. "Between us, I mean."

"Yes."

"You know, we uh..."

"I know," she softly told him.

After a pause, "Hey, Val?"

"Hmm?"

"I... (sigh) I want to see that again. I want to watch four of five guys gangbang you and I want you to see me fucking other women. There, I said it."

"Silly man. Why do you think we're going to Montreal?"

 

~

 

The full sized, Ford campervan was quiet, save for the powerful thrum of its V8, as the Conway family motored on towards their destination. Suddenly, the idea of his estranged cousin Mort's family reunion seemed ridiculous. Allan hadn't even seen the man since he was a kid, long before his parents moved to Canada and, from what he could remember, he didn't even like Mort back then, so what the fuck? Was this the best he could come up with to get his family out of the house for a while?

He glanced out the side window at the darkness passing by for a moment, rolling his eyes at his thoughts after what had just happened in the roadside diner. Ah yes, here was where one could truly ask, 'What the fuck?'

Deb sat beside him in the passenger seat, staring straight ahead through the windshield and as quiet as the rest of her family. Though they'd cleaned up before they left the diner, those of the Conway family who'd had clothes torn off had to visit their luggage in the rear, Cheryl being one of them.

Allan's oldest daughter silently recalled how the orgy had abruptly stopped up when the heavy plow powered by the diner, its wing blade throwing snow far and wide as the amber roof strobe repeatedly flashed the roadside establishment on its way by. She recalled the way everyone looked at each other before laughing quietly about the experience, the dirty secret they now all shared.

In the backseat, Calvin was in a state of sexual shock, surreptitiously watching his mother as she picked out a new bra and blouse. Her back was turned, but it didn't matter. Even her bare back was enticing enough to renew his hardon while Jill eyed it from beside him with a leering smile.

It wasn't Calvin's erection that made his sister smile, though she was greatly interested in it. It was his interest in their mother that brought this expression to her face and, glancing briefly at her, she made a risky decision.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers