Voices Carry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

Calvin's attention was now riveted on his mother's bare back as she donned a lace bra, so much so that he didn't notice Jill leaning closer until she grabbed his stiff meat through his pants. He jumped and looked at her perverted expression with surprise, but that was nothing compared to the perversion that she proceeded to whisper in his ear.

Having found a bra, a smallish, rather sexy red one, Cheryl managed to get it on, mechanically adjusting her breasts inside the fresh lace cups before putting on the same white sweater she'd been wearing on her shoulders earlier. She felt a bit dazed, not sure that what had happened had really happened or not. It seemed all too unlikely, unreal, implausible even.

She'd been kneeling there on the bed in back, facing the rear of the van with her suitcase in front of her while dressing, but now just knelt there, sweater unbuttoned while she stared right through her open suitcase. She was jolted back to reality when Jill and Calvin climbed up on the bed, one at either side of her.

Cheryl let out a "yip!" when he grabbed her breasts, a surprised moan when Jill pulled her down to the mattress.

The curious sounds from the rear of the van never reached Allan's senses. He was in the middle of a horrific battle with himself. Conscience flanked his left, guilt flanked his right while a growing and insistent want concerning Deb drove right up the center. His penis was now as hard as Calvin's and his frequent glances at Deb weren't unnoticed by his oldest daughter, who was also watching what was transpiring in the rear of the campervan, her eyes steadily getting wider.

"(gasp)- Calvin, what are you- Ohh-h!"

"Hold her..."

"Dad... Jill and Calvin are... they're messing with Mom."

"Al- Ohh! Allan, stop the va-! Heeelp!"

"Debbie... take your shirt off," Allan suggested.

Deb's jaw parted slightly.

"And your bra. Show Dad your tits, honey."

"Calvin! Oh god, no! Cal- Calviiinnn!"

"Oh my god, yeah... fuck her. (giggle)"

"Ru- Uhhh...! Rub her clit, Jill."

With a shy smile, Deb slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it for her father, stripping off her bra after. She sat with a wider smile as she arched her back proudly for her very impressed father.

"Better watch the road, Dad."

He smiled back, looking her in the eyes now.

"Ohh! Ohh-h! Ohhh, Ca- alviii-iiin, fuu- uu- uuck!!!"

Allan smiled even wider when Deb reached over and began doing what was necessary to free his hardened penis from his pants. Once this was achieved, she gave him another shy, uncertain smile as she slowly stroked him before leaning over and covering the head with her lips.

"Mom, eat my pussy while I lick your clit."

"Uh-! uhh-! uhhh-! oh-hh-! gaa-! aaw-! aawd!!!"

The owner of Conway outfitters spread his knees and slouched in his seat a little, relaxing as Deb really got down to her slobbering, slurping business. He slowed the big Ford as another car approached from the opposite direction and, after it passed by, he didn't regain the speed he'd dropped. Allan Conway was in no hurry.

END

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers