Voices in My Head

Story Info
Who knows the truth?
764 words
4.16
79.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down this evening to edit and submit some of my husband's stories. I pulled up his files, and sat and stared at them. They are stories of him, not me, how do I go about filling in the blanks?

{"Write for yourself."}

I heard this in my mind, clear as day. For a second, I froze, then I looked around fully expecting to see Ted Standing there. I glanced back at the screen before me, thinking for a second the sound came from the speakers.

{"Just write enough to let the reader's mind fill in the missing."}

I did jump at that one, it was clear in my mind, I heard it! Then I felt the touch, a tracing along my earlobe. The smell of him, masculine, a trace of the scent of the cigarettes he used, sneaking one or two a day right to the end, thinking I didn't know..

"What in the world?" I thought. I tried just a couple of times to look around the room, nothing. But then in my mind, Ted was here.

{"Go ahead, write this, write what I am doing."}

I started to type, his fingers brushed my cheek. Instantly, like always, like every time he touched me for over 30 years, my nipples became alert. I felt his fingers brush down my chest, cupping my small breast. My nipple erected into the palm of his hand. I sighed and allowed my body to surrender to him.

{"Tell them the sensation, leave some to their thoughts."}

Such sweet shock, such a flood of pleasure. I felt my body shudder at the feeling. I got up and walked across the room to the couch, I could sense him right behind me. I lay back, eyes closed, I dared not to open them or I would spoil the moment. I felt his tongue, the feeling flooded down my abdomen, I felt myself wetting in readiness.

Suddenly I was naked to the waist, then I felt my slacks and panties sliding down my hips, the weight of Ted's body replacing them.

{"Write in pictures, let the readers know what you feel"}

Ted always kept himself up on his hands, to keep from pressuring me, he was such a large strong man. This time he crushed me into the couch, what I always wanted him to do. But he was careful to not hurt me, he just became one with me.

Then I felt him enter me, big and strong, like always. I orgasmed in seconds, just like I nearly always do with him. No two motions were the same, the one unique thing about this man. It was impossible to ever be prepared for what he would do. I could only react to what he did do.

I felt him when he reached his peak, felt the wetness flooding inside me. I felt almost pain in my abdomen from the sheer strength of my excitement. The muscles rippled in involuntary wave after wave. He withdrew, I kept my eyes tightly closed, I knew if I opened them that I would be alone. I wanted to stay this way forever.

{This is just to let you know I love you!"}

I opened my eyes, I was alone. I looked down at myself, naked except for my open blouse. Just a dream, I felt the tears welling in my eyes.

Then I reached between my legs, and felt the extra wetness. I brought it to my lips, it was Ted.

There was no mistake. I looked at the leather of the couch, saw the stains there. I took a towel and wiped them up, like I had so many times before after joining with my man. I brought the towel to my nose, a mixture of my own desire and his..

Something he told me once popped into my head. He said, "Who knows what lives between the shadows in their room?"

I smiled to myself as I redressed and walked back to the computer. I now knew for sure, Ted would be there, somewhere, waiting for me when my time comes.

Suddenly I am no longer sad, I look at the Urn on my shelf that contains Ted's remains. I won't need his help to post his stories, I can do that now.

Everyone needs someone, I have no idea what my life will be like now that Ted is gone. But I do know what my life will be like when I am gone, I have a personal invitation!

Maybe, just maybe, I will get another visit.

Lee